Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alex and Vicki: The New Spa In Town

"Hon', maybe we better wear undies. I have a feeling it’s going to be a very wet day."

36
13 Comments 13
16.3k Views 16.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words

While I was going through the newspaper, I stumbled across an article about a local husband and wife. Basically it was a well-written press release about their rather unique new day-spa downtown called “Hands & Tails.”

As I read the article, I was surprised at all the amenities their upscale day-spa had to offer: a hair salon, a nail salon, a massage parlor, cozy-rooms, a workout room with a hot tub, steam and sauna, and a multi person body-spa shower system.

What made this place unique to me is that they also have an intimate cocktail lounge with a free finger-food buffet, and a small but sexy dance floor. Lastly, they suggest sexy casual attire to spice things up.

“Whmmm?” I thought.

When I first read the article, I’ll admit I thought it was a very unique idea, but was doomed to fail. After I read it again I had a slight change of heart. Here’s why: As mentioned in the article, the owners contend that, “A lot of people would rather play during the day, and actually sleep at night.”

I could see their point. I also thought that having cozy-rooms was a unique idea. These rooms offer their patrons an opportunity to lie down on a day bed and relax, or just watch TV. Plus, each room also had a desk and computer to surf the net.

And then it dawned on me, “These cozy-rooms aren't only for relaxing, they are so people can hook up and have sex.”

I kept the article.

 *********

It was a Tuesday morning. I had no meetings scheduled, no conference calls; my day was wide open. I brought the article down to the kitchen and shared it with Vicki while we had breakfast. Well, at first my wife’s initial reaction was the same as mine; doomed. But the more we talked about it, the more we realized it might be fun. By the time we finished our breakfast we decided to give it a try.

Since it was still pretty early we relaxed for a while before we got ready. It was around ten a.m. when we decided to shower, anticipating that we’d leave around eleven a.m. to arrive downtown just before noon.

After we showered, I decided to wear the sexy shorts and shirt that Vicki bought for me. Vicki decided to wear her new coral top from DD’s that screams, 'Hey, look at my big tits and deep cleavage!' along with her nude arched mini skirt. When she laid her outfit on the bed, I told her that I would have to wear underwear; otherwise I’d have pre-cum spots in my shorts all fucking day.

Well, after I said that, my insatiable wife grabbed my cock, and said, “Hon', why don’t I just drain it for you now, and then you won’t have that problem.” Vicki then knelt down and sucked my cock like a crazy woman until it spit. Then, right after she swallowed my load, she said, “Hon', remember they suggest sexy attire, and there’s nothing sexier to me than your big cock bulge.”

Needless to say, Vicki won. I got dressed in a few minutes and then waited for my Sex-Goddess in my office. As I surfed the web, just the thought of my wife and I having sex with a stranger made me horny as hell. I decided to search the net for some bisexual videos and pictures, knowing that Vicki was more than ready for us to get it on with a man, and I was too.

As I scrolled I found an MMF threesome. This video intrigued me because it featured a hot blonde mature woman - not as hot as Vicki, but hot nevertheless. In the preview clip, the blonde and a man were taking turns sucking a big cock. As I watched the video I popped a hard-on, so I took my shorts off and stroked my hard as a rock cock.

I really got into this flick, so much so that I could taste that big cock in my mouth. I also thought about the time my buddy and I jacked-off together. Truth is we came real close to giving each other a blowjob, and I’m still disappointed that we didn’t. Actually, if his mother had not come home I believe we would have.

As I pumped my cock and watched the video, I became so engrossed that I completely forgot about Vicki. You see, she snuck in behind me and was watching me watch the movie as I pumped and pumped my cock. It wasn’t until she said, “Suck it Alex, suck it hon', suck that big fucking cock,” that I realized she was there. Then, when I turned around and saw how fucking hot she looked in her sexy outfit, my cock became a cannon and I shot off another load.

Well, to my surprise my wife didn’t smirk, nor did she laugh. What she did was pull up her skirt to show me how dripping wet her pussy was. After she did that, she said, “Hon', maybe we better wear undies. I have a feeling it’s going to be a very wet day.”

After I cleaned up my load from the floor, we took a quick shower before we got dressed for the second time. As she sifted through her panty drawer, Vicki finally decided to wear her sexiest flesh-colored panties. In reality, they barely covered her pussy lips. I choose a pair of thin cotton boxers that didn’t give me much support, so my cock was still free to roam around.

 *********

It was a forty-minute ride to the spa, and luckily there was a parking garage right next door. When we went in the host gave us a quick verbal tour, and also explained their different packages. He informed us that if we bought the basic we could always upgrade. The basic package was a four-hour stay, and that included four cocktails per person, their buffet, and the use of a cozy-room, if available.

As we walked around, the décor, as well as the intimate setting the spa portrayed impressed both of us. Really, the place was just sexy. As the host suggested, Vicki and I went with the basic package for starters. We decided to head to the bar to have a drink, and to see what they had to munch on.

When we walked into the bar there were only a handful of people, including us; I guess since the spa was new not many people knew about the place. We decided to cruise the buffet first (it was all finger-foods), shared a plate, and then we sat at the bar. After we ordered our cocktails we sat and talked as we nibbled on our lunch.

Although there were only two other men and a couple seated at the bar, all eyes were on Vicki. Even the bartender, Leila, couldn't take her eyes off of my wife’s deep cleavage. And Leila herself was a hottie (late twenties I’d say, dark hair, green eyes, great body), and she showed some deep cleavage of her own. Very nice!

By the time we were on our second drink, only one guy was left at the bar. We were almost ready to leave because the place was... well, so boring that neither my wife nor I were even horny anymore.

Just before we were about to get up and go, a good-looking guy, in his mid-thirties I’d say, walked in. When he spotted my wife, he sat one bar-stool down from her. Since he did that, I decided to order another round, and Vicki was fine with that. Within a few minutes Leila had our drinks, and a drink for the guy that just came in.

As we sat there, once we looked each other’s way we all said, “Hello.” For the next few minutes we chatted with Adam, and then he moved over to sit next to my wife. Turns out that his wife (Amy) was getting a two-hour massage and spa treatment as a birthday gift from her parents, so he decided to hang out and wait for her.

Instead of leaving, we decided to stay and chat, so we ordered our fourth cocktail. Adam also ordered one, and a Kamikaze, and also ordered one for each of us, and then three more.

Well, within twenty-minutes we were all pretty buzzed. By now Vicki’s big tits sitting front and center became as intoxicating to Adam as the shots. Our friendly conversation became a sexual conversation, especially after Adam asked my wife, “Are they real?”

Since Leila was at the other end of the bar watching TV, and we were the only three left at the bar, my wife said, “Hell yes they are real,” while she lifted up her top to show Adam. Next, she said, “Adam, Leila’s not looking, go ahead and feel them if you want…”

Seems Adam was a bit apprehensive about feeling my wife’s tits at the bar, so I suggested we let Leila be the judge. Fact is she’d had her eyes all over my wife's big tits since we arrived. Once I saw her turn around and look our way, I signaled for her to come over, and she did. As she took our drink order, I offered to buy her a shot too, and she accepted.

When she returned with the shots, we all tapped our shot glasses, and down they went. Just then I said, “Leila, our new friend here doesn't believe my wife’s breasts are real. Will you be so kind as to inspect them and assure him that they are?”

Okay, I certainly caught Leila off-guard; well, actually, from the look on her face I stunned her. She looked around, and then she said, “Alex there are cameras almost everywhere, except for one spot. Follow me Vicki…”

While Vicki followed Leila to an area not far from where we were sitting, Adam and I stayed at the bar and he took Vicki’s seat. As soon as they reached the spot Leila and my wife began to make-out. It started with a few sensuous kisses, and then their sex play quickly escalated from there.

As Adam and I watched the ladies, Adam reached over and laid his hand on my hardening cock. Although I was taken completely off-guard by his move, I let him. As he stroked me through my shorts, Leila now had my wife’s top up and was giving her twins some girl love with her hands and mouth. Then in an instant, Vicki’s top was down and they began to walk back to the bar.

Once they returned Leila assured Adam that my wife’s breasts are all natural. Then Leila said to us, “My replacement is due here in five-minutes.

AmyDark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyDark

When he gets here let’s go to a cozy-room, and Vicki, I’ll give you a thorough manual mammogram.” And then she said, “Anyone want another shot? It’s on the house…”

We all ordered another shot since Leila was going to join us. When she brought us the shots, we decided to wait until her replacement arrived to drink them. I suggested to Leila that I pay my tab now, and when I did, I left her a tip she’d remember. After I did that she came around the bar and kissed me, and then grabbed my cock, and said, “Alex, I’ve got a great place for you to store this big piece of meat, you’ll see...” and then she kissed me again.

Not quite five minutes had passed when the other bartender arrived. When he did, Leila left for a few minutes to change clothes, and was back in a flash. And fuck did she look hot! She had short-shorts on, a halter-top, no bra, and, like my wife, her body was beautifully tanned. As soon as she returned we did our shots, and then headed for a cozy-room.

Once we were in the room and the door was closed, Leila took Vicki’s top off, and then she took her own halter-top off. Adam and I just looked at each other at first, until Leila said to us, “You know, girls like to watch guy action too.”

I must say, I was ready! Apparently Adam was too, because he began to strip, and I followed his lead.

As we were stripping, Vicki and Leila made out. About a minute later, Vicki pulled Leila’s shorts off, and then her panties. With Leila’s smooth tanned pussy staring my wife in her face, Vicki couldn't resist tasting her. Leila loved what my wife was doing to her beautiful pussy, and pinched her nipples hard to enhance the sensation. After my wife stood up she took her skirt and panties off. And to think we were ready to leave an hour ago. 'Damn!' I thought.

Once we were all naked, Leila cupped, caressed, and then sucked my wife’s big tits. A few minutes later Leila had Adam come over to inspect Vicki’s tits.

When Adam first approached my wife he kissed her, and then began to inspect her tits. For the next few minutes he was like a little kid in a candy store with my wife’s big tits. He bit, pinched, licked, cupped, and sucked them. Finally, he buried his head between them as he held and pulled hard on her nipples, while my wife pumped his now oozing cock.

Depending on my wife’s mood, there are times she loves to have them played with like he was doing - rough! Today she seemed to love it. Once he worked her tits into a sexual frenzy, I heard my wife simply say, “Fuck me.”

After Vicki invited Adam’s cock to penetrate her pussy (and this will be the first cock to fuck her other than mine), he moved my wife onto the daybed. Before Adam plunged his cock into my wife’s waiting pussy, he licked and tongued her pussy lips like a pro. Once he had her on the brink of having an orgasm, he moved up and stuffed his ample-sized cock between her pussy lips, and then he began to fuck her.

To my surprise, after just a few hard strokes, my wife got so hot that her pussy fucking exploded her juices all over his cock as she screamed with pleasure.

As Leila and I watched them fuck, we both got vocal, and I encouraged my wife to cum again and again. I said, “C’mon Vicki, push it out again, push it, soak his cock, soak it, soak that fucking cock…”

Just as Leila and I joined them on the bed my wife had another gusher. As she was gushing I quickly stuffed my meat where Leila wanted it, and pumped her sweet young pussy. Turn out that Leila was a little sex kitten, because she fucked me back, hard, and then within a couple of minutes she had her first orgasm, saying, “Fuck, fuck, fuck,” with her fingernails digging into my back.

Although the daybed was a little cramped, it was cozy. As some point while Adam and I were fucking the girls, Leila said, “Suck each other’s cock.”

I’ll admit, I was excited to hear Leila say ‘suck each other’s cock.’ I kissed Leila and then gave her a dozen hard thrusts before I pulled my cock out of her tight pussy, and then I let her get off the bed. Seconds later, Adam pulled his cock out of my wife to let her off the bed. I was even more surprised when Adam said, “C’mon Alex, suck my cock, and I’ll suck yours.”

When Adam said that I looked at my wife, and by the look on her face I thought she was going to gush. My wife and Leila stood anxiously waiting for us to get it on, and as they did they each had a hand on each other’s pussy.

Adam and I quickly moved into the ‘69’ position, and in a matter of a second I became a cocksucker. And it felt fucking great. As I inhaled his cock I could taste my wife’s pussy, and I sucked it and sucked it, as he did mine. Now, I wanted cum in my mouth, Adam’s cum, and a lot of it. I was so engrossed I had no idea what the girls were doing, nor did I care. I just wanted my first mouthful of cum.

As Adam sucked me faster and faster, I did the same to him. I have no idea how long we sucked each other’s cock, but when I felt his cock get rigid in my mouth, I knew I was about to receive my first load of cum. Then, just a few seconds later and without any warning, bam, a steady stream of his liquid love began to fill my mouth, and as it did I held it there.

Fuck, while his cock shot ropes of cum into my mouth, my cock pumped his mouth full of mine. And just like me, Adam took every bit of my load. We just kept sucking and sucking until we were seedless, and there was no more cum to be had.

Once we were done, I laid down on the bed and Adam quickly got on top of me, and he kissed me. He still had my load in his mouth, and I had his. With seconds the two of us were making out, sharing and swapping each other’s cum, and some of our juices were now dripping down my face. Adam licked it up.

As I looked at Vicki and Leila, they were making out hot and heavy, but then in an instant Leila had my wife raise a leg and rest her foot on the desk chair. Now, with her pussy wide open, Leila ducked down and I could see her tongue my wife from her clit to her ass, back and forth, and back and forth.

To my surprise, as Adam and I made out he popped another hard on, and he was now grinding his cock into mine. The more he pumped, the harder he got.

 'Fuck! What a rush it was to suck cock,' I thought. And since he was hard again I was ready to suck it again, so I said, “Let me suck it…”

Adam got up and he stood on the bed. I knelt down in front of him. As I began to suck his cock, Leila now had her tongue buried into my wife’s ass, and was tongue-fucking her. She got my wife so hot that Vicki was now pinching and pulling on her nipples, even harder than Adam did. I’ve never seen her do that.

Now I felt like the slut, sucking Adam like my wife sucked me this morning. As I did, Adam had a hold of the back of my head and began to say, “Suck it, man, suck it, suck that big fucking cock, take it all, man…”

As Adam was saying that, my wife started in, “C’mon hon', suck that big cock, suck it, suck it, make him shoot it…”

Well, this time it didn’t take long for Adam to blow his load, because just after my wife said to shoot it, Adam said, “Oh fuck man, here it comes,” and once again he was filling my mouth with cum.

As Adam was shooting his load, I heard my wife say, “Don’t stop, Leila, that’s it baby girl, baby, that’s it, ohooo fuck yes” and her pussy exploded while Leila’s tongue was totally buried in her ass.

Right after my wife had her gusher, Leila stood up and kissed my wife, and then stepped aside. That’s when I got off of the bed to kiss my wife, and to share some of Adam’s cum with her. As we kissed we swallowed it.

 *********

Once all the action came to a screeching halt, Leila got dressed and said she had to go. Before she left she gave us her phone number, and said she wanted to get together soon in a comfy bed for an all-nighter, her place or ours. Then she gave us each a kiss, said it was fun, and off she went.

Just after Leila left we all got dressed. As we chatted for a bit, Adam said, “It’s really too bad that my wife wasn’t here. Alex, she’d love to have that big cock of yours split her ass wide open. And Vicki, she would worship you from head to toe. You are a gorgeous woman!”

Well, after he said that, he also shared that he and his wife are swingers, and have been in the lifestyle for about four years now. He also gave us the name of a few local swingers’ clubs, as well as his phone number.

Right after Adam gave us his phone number, he showed us a picture of Amy. He even admitted her looks and body are nothing to write home about, but then he said, “She’s just one of those woman that can charm the pants off a man - and a lot of women for that matter too; I’ve seen her do it.”

Adam finally said, “It’s been fun. And Vicki, I love your boobs, and I figured they were real, but I just had to ask and I’m sure happy I did! Call us, let’s get together,” and then he left.

Once Adam was out the door, we were also about to walk out of the room when I saw a door-hanger that said, “Please clean.” The instructions on the back said to ‘close the door and hang’ if the bedding needed to be changed. I teased my wife that I was going to have a custom hanger printed that said, “Vicki was here.” She elbowed me in the ribs.

All in all we had a great time. On our ride home, as we talked about sex and swinging, my wife asked me how it felt to watch her get fucked and gush, and if I liked sucking Adam’s cock…

“Vicki,’ I said, “I think we’re going to have more fun than I could ever dream of.”

More to cum…

This fictional story was written by Alex Foremen, and shall not be copied or re-produced.

Published 
Written by AlexForemen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments