Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alex And Vicki: Good Morning

"Kind of? Okay Sweet Cheeks – so how does a person ‘kind of’ have sex?"

11
2 Comments 2
8.1k Views 8.1k
3.6k words 3.6k words
My wife's alarm sounded at six in the morning. It first woke me, it woke Tara and then it finally woke my wife… and Vicki pulled the covers down, jumped on me, and she set her hot pussy right on my limp cock. It wasn’t limp for long.

Well shit, before I knew it, my wife had my 'now hard as a rock cock' buried in her pussy. Then, while she was riding me fast and hard, Tara quickly joined in. Within sixty-seconds I had my wife telling me to fuck her cunt, and she knew damn well that by her saying the ‘c’ word that I’d cum quick.

The heat was on. While my wife was screwing the hell out of me, I also had Tara’s gorgeous pussy lips covering my mouth. And, while my two morning hotties were on top of me, they were playing with each other’s tits.

Damn, my wife and Tara’s sexual ambush got me so hot, so fast, that I blew my load within a few minutes – and I was also soaked with a healthy squirt of love juice from each of my two hotties.

And then, in unison, they said, “Good morning, Hon.”

A good morning it was. Since we were all wet and my wife had to go to work, we took a shower together. After the shower, Tara helped my wife pick out clothes to wear and then Tara and I went back to bed. I was sad to see my loving wife having to leave so early and I told her so.

~~~~

Today's one of those rare days when Vicki pulled the early shift at work. She’s a volunteer counselor at the same retirement center where Tara is a health unit coordinator. And since Tara has the day off, we finally after several months have the house to ourselves. Usually my wife and Tara are at the centre together. Tara is full-time but my wife works only one or two days a week as a volunteer counselor, and for only for a few hours at that.

It was around nine o’clock when Tara yelled out, “Hon, I made us breakfast,” so I hurried downstairs. I’ll never pass up an opportunity in the morning to see my ‘Sweet Cheeks’ in her panties – her ass is too hot and she’s just too cute.

Tara and I had a nice conversation at breakfast. Eventually, the subject of swinging and sex came up. To my surprise, Tara asked me how it felt to watch my wife seduce Gene the way she did on the patio a couple of months ago, and then screw the hell out of him.

I told Tara it’s a turn-on to watch my wife when she’s in total slut mode, and that night she was. I went on to say that, as far as I’m concerned, my wife can have sex with anyone she wants: man, woman, couple, or even get gang-banged as long as she tells me about it and uses protection.

Well, Tara chuckled when I said it was okay if Vicki wanted to get gang-banged. Apparently, Vicki and Tara had talked about that, and Vicki told Tara that will never happen. Next, Tara asked me how I would feel if she had sex with a woman but didn’t tell me?

I had a quick answer. “I don’t think she’d do that anymore.”

Tara seemed a little confused when I said ‘anymore.’ And her confusion opened the door for me to ask her a question, one that’s been gnawing at me ever since Tara moved in. I love Tara, and I didn’t want to blindside her with my question, so at first I said, “Okay Sweet Cheeks, now let me ask you a question.”

Well, not really thinking Tara quickly replied, “Ask me anything, Hon - anything.”

“Okay Sweet Cheeks, did you have sex with Vicki before you moved in with us?”

My question did blindside Tara for a minute, and then she said, “Hon, do I have to answer?”

“Tara, you know that not wanting to answer just confirmed my suspicions,” I said.

“Okay, then we kind of did… but it wasn’t her fault, and it was a long time ago.” 

“Kind of? Okay Sweet Cheeks, so how does a person ‘kind of’ have sex?” I asked.

“Okay then, okay we did. Do you want me to move out?” 

“Oh c’mon Tara, hell no, I don’t want you to move; I love you, and Vicki loves you. Tara my dear, you’re not going anywhere unless you want to, and you should know by now that both Vicki and I love having you here. But I do want to hear all of the juicy details.” 

“Well okay… but all of it?” Tara asked.

“Yes Tara, all of it. Start to finish.” 

“Okay Hon. A few years ago, actually it was over four years ago now, when I was having a really bad day at work, and Vicki was our counselor on duty. When she sensed there was something wrong by the mood I was in, she pulled me aside and asked me if I wanted to talk.” 

“That makes sense,” I said.

“Yeah, she really is great that way. Anyway, we went to her office and she locked the door so we wouldn’t be disturbed. Well, while we sat on her sofa I got a lot of old crap off of my chest from my marriage, and then I started to cry. Vicki hugged me and held me in her arms to console me.” 

Tara took a couple of sips of her coffee, and then continued. “Hon, once I stopped crying, I looked into Vicki’s eyes and I felt love, and that’s what was missing in my life for so many years. So I kissed her.”

“You kissed Vicki?” I said.

“Yeah, I kissed her. And, after that, I talked more about my divorce, and about my non-existent sex life. That’s when I told Vicki I was bisexual.” 

“So Vicki knew you were bisexual the night you called here?” 

“She did. Anyway, Vicki was a little surprised when I told her I was bi, but not shocked, so I kissed her again. Now that was a sexy kiss,” Tara said.

“Okay. Basically what you’re saying is that you two kissed a little in her office... I guess that’s kind of,” I said.

“If it stopped there you’d be right, but actually that’s when we really make out. And just after that is when I asked Vicki if she'd ever made love with a woman.” 

“Gotcha. And she said?”

“She said no but then we continued to kiss, and I asked Vicki if she wanted to make love - just to see how it felt to be with a woman. She didn’t answer me,” Tara said.

“So what happened Tara?” 

“Like I told you, I hadn’t had sex in a long time, and now I was as horny as ever. I’m not going to lie, Vicki’s soft touch and beautiful looks really turned me on, so I continued to make out with her while I unbuttoned her blouse. At first, I just caressed her stomach, and then I got brave and took her big boobs out of her bra. That turned Vicki on when I touched them.” 

“Wow, she let you do that?” 

“Yeah Hon, and it was hot . You know how hot her big boobs are,” Tara said.

“Tara, you know I do,” I said.

“Yeah… so where was I? Oh yeah. So, after I took Vicki’s boobs out of her bra, I unbuttoned my top, and then I wiggled my way out of it. Well, since I wasn’t wearing a bra, Vicki put her hands on my boobs, and then she caressed them and pinched my nipples - and that felt incredible.” 

“I’ll bet it did.”

“Oh yeah it did. And, because of the way Vicki kissed me and touched me, and since she was breathing heavy, I thought she wanted to go all the way.” 

“Tara, as shocked as I am to hear about this, your story sounds incredibly hot, you seducing my wife at work like that. I would have paid to watch you two.” 

“Hon, it was hot. After Vicki played with my boobs I took her blouse off, and then I took her bra off. Well, I told Vicki to lie down on the sofa, and then I got on top of her.” 

“Wow.” 

“Wow was right. Even I was surprised that Vicki liked my boobs as much as she did. So I hung them in her face to let her suck them, and she did for a while – and that made us all the hotter and we started to kiss again.”

Tara again took a break to sip some coffee. “When we started to kiss again, we really got into touching each other’s boobs and pinching each other’s nipples. When I broke off our kiss, I sucked Vicki’s boobs and, while I did, she tried to pull her skirt up but she couldn’t because I was on top of her.”

“Wow, you really had her turned-on,” I said.

“She had me turned-on; she’s beautiful.” 

“Yes, that she is, and Tara, so are you. So then what?“ I prompted.

“I got off the sofa so she could pull up her skirt. But instead she had me take it off. Well, once I had her skirt off she lay back down on the sofa, and that’s when I pulled her panties off. Now, as I stood there admiring her naked body, she looked at me and began to finger her pussy, and that’s when she said that she wanted to see my pussy.” 

Tara took another sip of her coffee. “That’s when I knew we were going all the way, so I took my pants and panties off so that Vicki could see my pussy.” 

“No shit. Now you were both naked in her office. Then what?” 

“Vicki reached for my pussy and she fingered me while she fingered herself. Well, after a minute or so, I put my leg up on the sofa to let her lick my pussy..

ElisabethHarringtonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElisabethHarringtonn

By now my pussy was dripping wet, and damn did that feel good.” 

“So did she like it?” 

“Hon, please don’t tell Vicki that I squealed on her. Vicki had at least six dry-orgasms and maybe more while she ate me, and she ate me for a long time. So, yeah, she liked it - and I loved it.” 

“Wow. And don’t worry Tara, I won’t say a word.” 

“Thanks, because I seduced her, she didn’t seduce me. So, anyway, after I had a few dry-orgasms - and, just so you know, I didn’t squirt because I didn’t want to get her wet or scare her - that’s when I moved down and spread her legs apart and licked her pussy.” 

“Holy shit Tara, you both had orgasms. Damn that’s hot,” I said.

“Hell yeah it was hot. But not long after I started to lick her pussy she made me stop.” 

“What? Why stop then?”

“Vicki said what we were doing was not only ethically wrong, but that she was married and in love with her husband. So I quit. But, Hon, this is funny, your wife was so nervous afterwards that, when she got dressed, she forgot to put her panties on and I still have them.” 

“You still have her panties. And that was it?” 

“Yeah. After that day we became really good friends at work, but we never talked about it again. I think Vicki just let her curiosity and the heat of the moment get the best of her. She loves you, and so do I,” Tara said.

“And I love you too," I said. "But you know at some point I’m going to have some fun with this without telling her that we talked.” 

“Hon, now do you want me to move out?” Tara said.

“Move out? Stop it, Tara, absolutely no. But if this happened with a man and I found out the shit would hit the fan – strange how that works. Same thing when I learned about Ginny, and now we're all friends and lovers.” 

We had a short pause in our conversation while I held her hand, and then I said, “Tara, do you remember the night right after you came to live with us, and you had me come upstairs to help you connect to our Wi-Fi?” 

“Sure, just like it was yesterday. Let's see: I was on the bed in a pair of sexy pink panties; in fact those were Vicki’s panties that I kept and she knew it, and a short sexy t-shirt… I was freshly showered, my legs were spread apart some on the bed so that you could see the outline of my pussy lips, and my laptop was in front of me. That night?” Tara said with a huge smile.

“Those were Vicki’s pink panties. Holy shit,” I said.

“Yep, those were the ones.” 

“Tara, that night, you laying on the bed in those panties got me so hot that I just wanted to pull them down and devourer your pretty ass. That’s why I acted so weird and left so fast,” I said.

“Okay, now I have a confession - that night was a set-up.” 

“What? A what?” I said.

“Hon, my Wi-Fi was fine. I disconnected it just to make you come upstairs. Vicki and I wanted you to devour my pretty little ass,” Tara said.

“What?”

“My love and my body was supposed to be my gift to you for moving me in and treating me with so much love.” 

“Tara, you’re serious?” I asked.

“As a heart attack... Vicki assured me that you wouldn’t be able to resist me - but you did. And I can’t tell you how disappointed I was, but I understood why, and Vicki did too. I love you and I’ve loved you from the very first night.” 

“Tara, I love you too, and thank you. But now I’m warning you, the next time I see you lying on your bed like that, I will devour your sexy little ass, and the rest of your beautiful body. I promise.” 

“You better,” Tara said.

~~~~

Funny, it actually felt strange not to have my wife with us, even though Tara has lived with us for some time. To the best of my recollection, this was the first time I was home alone with Tara. Although Vicki gave me the go ahead to make love to Tara anytime without having to tell her, I haven’t yet. So far it’s always been the three of us in bed, and some nights just Vicki and I.

I have a feeling that the ladies have some type of code on the nights when Vicki wants me alone in bed. Because on those nights she always screws my brains out.

After breakfast Tara went to her room and I went to my office to do some client work on the computer. After a half-hour or so, I just couldn’t concentrate. All I could think about was Tara’s divine ass in her sexy panties, and her saying to me, "You better."

Hearing Tara’s words in my head, I marched down the hall to Tara’s room. Her door was only open a few inches. I knocked. As horny as I was, I didn’t want to wake her if she was taking a nap.

She didn’t say anything or answer her door, and I decided to peek in. I saw Tara lying on her bed face down, and wearing my wife's infamous pink panties. Tara also had on a sexy short t-shirt, and her beautiful legs were somewhat spread apart. And yes, I could clearly see the outline of her puffy pussy lips.

Different time, different day - and today there was no way I could resist Tara. I opened the door and walked into her room. Although she didn’t move or say anything to acknowledge my presence, her ass screamed ‘love me.’ Plus, she was wearing my favorite perfume. Tara was totally irresistible.

When I reached the foot of her bed I took off my clothes, and I climbed onto her bed. For a good minute I didn’t even touch her; I just knelt there and admired her beauty. After feasting my eyes on Tara’s ass in my wife’s sexy pink panties, she still didn’t move or say a word. Finally, I kissed Tara’s legs. At first, she jumped at my touch, and then she began to coo and breathe a little harder.

Strange but true, I was nervous as hell, even though I’d made love with Tara many times before - just never alone. I kissed my way up her shapely legs, and when I reached her inner thighs I slid Tara’s panties down to expose her divine ass and gorgeous pussy. Once I had her panties down to her knees, Tara said, “I’m all yours my love.”

Hearing those loving words, I slowly slid her panties down. Once they were off, Tara spread her legs wide. While I feasted my eyes on her divine body, I placed my hands on her ‘Sweet Cheeks’ and I began to lick every inch I could between them.

After a few minutes, Tara turned over to lie on her back; she was ready to make love. As I made my way up her precious body, I kissed her from her sexy toes to her incredibly soft lips. It was Tara’s soft and sensuous kisses that made me realize just how easily my wife became putty in Tara’s hands, and gave in to her sexual desires that day in her office.

With Tara on her back, I scooted my body down until her pussy lips were right before my eyes. Tara’s pussy was now glistening with anticipation, and her moist pussy created the same sweet scent that it always does. I reached for a few towels to set under her beautiful bare bottom. Once the towels were in place, I split her pussy lips apart with my tongue, and then began to totally indulge myself and, even more important, pleasure her.

Tara was now in a come-hither position, so her body language told me that she was anxious for more. I picked up my pace and worked my tongue in and out of her pussy, and I licked her clit in a way that would reward me with a healthy gush of her love juice. While I licked and licked Tara’s clit, her body began to shake, and then it was only seconds later when she said, “Oh Hon, yes, yes, that’s it.”

I was anxious to see my love’s orgasm, so I backed away from her pussy. Tara put a finger on her clit to keep it stimulated, and then she squirted her love juice harder, farther, and longer than I’d ever seen her squirt before.

Once Tara's orgasm had subsided, I parted her pussy lips with my love muscle and slid it into her tender pussy. While I pumped and pumped my love into my sensuous young lover, I kissed her again and again. As Tara and I shared our most loving kisses, I could feel her love juice gush again and again while our lips were locked. I was now so excited to be alone making love to Tara and from her gifting me with multiple orgasms, that I shot my liquid deep into her with every loving thrust.

~~~~

Once our orgasms had passed, my love for Tara grew stronger as I cuddled her into my arms. As we looked into each other’s eyes we shared a series of kisses, and it was those kisses that expressed our love for one another.

After Tara and I cuddled for a good half-hour or so, she crawled onto my body, sat on my stomach, and said, “Hon, that was the most loving, love-making that I’ve ever had... I love you.”

When I thought Tara was about to get off of the bed and take a shower, she reached for her phone. As she did, she looked at me with a playful look on her face.

“Okay, Sweet Cheeks, now what’s going on in that devious mind of yours?” I asked.

“Really nothing, Hon. I just need to send Vicki a text, that’s all.” 

“Tara, why would you be sending her a text now? She’s at work.” 

“Oh, just to tell her it’s safe to come; that’s why.” 

“Wait! You mean Vicki being gone today was a set-up too?” 

Tara cracked a big smile and, when she leaned over to kiss me, she said, “Well it worked, Hon.”

More to cum…

This fictional story was written by Alex Foremen and shall not be copied or re-produced.

Published 
Written by AlexForemen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments