Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Twist in The Tale - Part Two

"Alan, and his wife enjoy Jo."

12
2 Comments 2
10.1k Views 10.1k
5.2k words 5.2k words
The rest of the day was consumed by work and we both relaxed a bit. Friday came around; Jo told me she would follow me home in her car so as not to arouse any suspicions in the office. Linda was waiting for us in the lounge; she was wearing a low cut top, a long skirt and sandals.

“I’ve ordered in a takeaway, it should be here soon and then we can get down to business. Jo your rooms ready, I’m sure you want to freshen up and change into something more suitable. And then you and Alan can have a fuck while I watch. Alan, be a gentleman and carry Jo’s bag up and show her where the bathroom is, and I want you in your tight jeans and a polo shirt. I should be able to see your cock get hard in them. Oh, and no underwear.” I nodded and took Jo upstairs, showed her her room and where the bathroom was went to my room and changed. Jo came down dressed in a mini skirt and see-through blouse, underneath was a push up bra.

“You look wonderful dear," said Linda, “I wish I had your figure.” Jo blushed.

“Thanks…err!” I could see she was a bit baffled; she just couldn’t fathom Linda out.

“Call me Linda.” After Dinner Linda said, “I’m going to sit here, you two can start.” We stared at her.

“Come on, get on with it.”

“It’s a bit cynical isn’t it? Get on with it! We’re not in a circus,” I said. Linda’s eyes hardened.

“You are in my circus, in fact, you’re in my private sex show, so I want to see some sex. Jo start by rubbing his cock, you’re good at that I imagine.” I had never seen this Linda before, never knew she could be this hard. I looked at Jo, she reached out and put her hands on the front of my jeans and started to rub me, my prick instantly began to get hard. I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me and then grabbed her arse and squeezed, kneading her bum, she pushed me away so she could undo my zip. I looked at Linda, she had a look on her face I had never seen before, a look of pure lust, her mouth was slightly open and the tip of her tongue was licking her lips. Jo got my cock out and was stroking the length of it.

“Oh, that’s very good Jo, now bend over and give him a lovely sucking, I only caught then end of it the other night. I want to see so I can do it to him the same way.” I was gobsmacked, this from the woman who had said she didn’t like the sensation of my dick in her mouth. Jo bent forward and took my cock in her mouth, she looked up at me, I winked at her to encourage her. She closed her eyes and sucked in earnest, and began to warm to her task.

Before for long she was sucking me as though we were on our own and not in front of my wife. I looked over at Linda, she had pulled her skirt up and was rubbing herself, I noticed she had shaved her pussy, something I had been trying to get her to do for years. She looked at me and gave me a dirty grin, she was so turned on. She slipped a finger into her wet cunt and pulled it out and licked it. This, plus Jo sucking me pushed me to the brink.

“Oh shit, I’m cumming.” Jo pulled away as I shot my load, catching some in her mouth and letting the rest shoot over her face and hair. I jerked and spasmed as the spunk spurted from me, until I had finished cumming, Jo stood and walked over to Linda, she stood in front of her and opened her mouth to let her see the cum on her tongue, then swallowed it.

“Mmmm, Alan’s spunk tastes so good, you should try it Linda.” She then kissed Linda, her tongue forced into Linda’s mouth so she could taste it. She stood back and wiped some off of her face and pushed her finger into Linda’s mouth.

“Good isn’t it, Linda?” Linda nodded as she tasted my spunk for the first time.

“Fancy missing out on that for all these years.” Jo was getting a little bit of her own back.

“Yes it is, you’ll have to coach me in sucking cock, you are very good at it Jo, Alan I want you to lick Jo’s cunt. Have you done that yet? Lick it until you get hard again and then I want to watch you fuck Jo as hard as you can.” I noticed that Linda didn’t rise to the bait, but, carried on as before.

I made Jo lie on the sofa and knelt in front of her.

“Spread your legs, Jo as wide as you can, I want to see your pussy in all its glory as Alan gives you a good tongue fucking,” Linda ordered. Jo did as she was told, I leant in and licked the length of her now very wet slit, she might not look as though she was enjoying it, but her pussy told a different story. As I was doing so Linda came around behind me and pulled my jeans off. She grabbed my cock and gave it a good squeeze.

“That’s better I can watch it get hard as you lick Jo,” she said. I carried on licking and slurping at Jo’s dripping cunt, I stuck my tongue into her as far as I could get it, Jo was now starting to writhe around as I did, she was really into it, her breath became shorter, panting, as she abandoned herself to the moment. I gently bit and chewed on the hard nub of her clit.

“Oh, fuck Alan, this is so fucking good, don’t stop, I’ve never had a tongue fucking as good as this before.” Jo looked at Linda.

“He’s very good; you must love getting him to lick your cunt.” Jo was still trying to annoy Linda, but she didn’t bite.

“Oh yes, he licks as good as he fucks,” she answered. Jo was now clamping her legs around my head, forcing me to lick her more, I could feel her trembling.

“Unnnn, that’s so good, I’m…… cu…mmm…ing.” Jo went into a kind of spasm as she orgasmed, thrusting herself onto my face, pushing her sweet tasting cunt onto me; her juices were dribbling from her and down my chin and throat. My cock was now rock hard and Linda grabbed it and pulled it so I had to stop licking her and was now pointing it at her pussy.

“Stick you cock into the slut’s cunt and fuck her hard,” she commanded. I thrust into Jo in one lunge, Jo’s eyes flew opened and she screamed as I pummelled her cunt for all I was worth. One orgasm followed another. Linda was relentless in making me fuck her hard and fast. She was also pinching her tits and twisting her nipples, making her suffer, but, also increasing the pleasure she was experiencing. I felt myself reaching the point of no return.

“I’m going to cum now. I’m going to fill you with my spunk.” I came inside her, I didn’t realise I could cum so much, so soon again. Linda was rubbing and squeezing my balls, milking the last drops from me. I collapsed on top of Jo, spent and breathless.

“That was very good, you two look so good fucking, my cunt is wetter than it’s been for a long time. I never knew how much of a turn it is to watch two people fuck. I never imagined what a turn on it could be to see my husband fucking someone else.”

I looked at Linda, my wife, the woman who once said she didn’t really like sex, talking in this way, what the hell had changed in her; she had just made me fuck Jo, and was now telling me she was turned on by it. We recovered and sat on the sofa, Jo body was covered in sweat, her hair was stuck to her and spunk was leaking from her. Linda went over to her and let some pool in the palm of her hand, then licked it up. I watched in amazement, it was one surprise after another.

“Mmm, it’s very nice; I can taste both of you. Try it Alan.” She held her hand and made me lick the rest from her palm; I must admit it did taste good, although tasting my spunk was a new one for me.

“I think that’s enough for one night, don’t you? Poor Alan, you must be exhausted, cumming twice so quickly, and you look tired too Jo.” Jo nodded.

“Let’s go to bed then, my pussy’s still wet, I might have to fingerfuck myself before I go to sleep, Alan’s in no condition at the moment to do it.” Linda gave us a dirty grin and went upstairs. We looked at each other and I shrugged and we followed her upstairs. I got into bed and lay there staring at the ceiling.

“That was so good; I enjoyed it so much, if I had known how good it was going to be I would have done it years ago.” As Linda said this she had a hand on her clit and was masturbating, her breathing became shallow and she gave a series of little squeals, I realised that she was having an orgasm, probably for the first time in our marriage.

The next day was a bit difficult especially for Jo, there was an atmosphere that you couldn’t describe, but was just there. Linda bustled around making breakfast for us all as though nothing had gone on the night before.

“Okay, what are your plans today Jo?” she asked.

“I don’t know, I thought that you would have something in mind,” she replied.

“Well, Alan’s got some jobs to do, so I thought we could go and have a sauna and massage, something to get us nice and relaxed for tonight’s fun,” Linda said. Jo looked at me; I shrugged my shoulders and went out into the garden. When they got to the gym, they went into the sauna.

“Linda, can I ask you a question?” Jo asked.

“Of course, what is it?”

“What’s going on? One minute you treat me like dirt, and the next you’re like my best friend, I can’t fathom you out?”

“Well Jo, it’s like this, I wanted you to suffer for the way you’ve turned my life upside down, but the fact is I like you.You’re a beautiful, young, attractive girl, and I realise that you aren’t going to go away. There’s also the fact that you’ve awakened something in me that I didn’t know was there. I got incredibly turned on when I caught you with Alan. I was watching for quite a while before Alan realised I was there. I realised that our sex life needed a boost, I also realise that I fancy you, I’ve been curious about women for a very long time, but always denied it, but I want you to show me how to love sex with a woman, and also to become part of the sex I have with Alan. I’m torn between hurting you for what you did and the fact that I want you. Also, I wouldn’t have had the courage to suggest such things to Alan, so you’ve made it easy for me.” Jo sat in stunned silence, trying to digest and make sense of what Linda had told her, she remained silent until they got home later. When Alan was out of earshot, she said to Linda.

“I’ve never had sex with a woman; I don’t know where to start. I’m grateful you’ve been honest with me, but I don’t know if I can go through with it.”

“You can and you will, I don’t want to force you into it, but if I have to I will. I would much rather you were willing,” Linda told her.

“I need to think it over. If I do agree, where will it leave me?”

“How do you mean?

“About my job, you blackmailing me?”

“Oh, that. I give you my word that I won’t do or say anything.” Jo gave Linda a long, hard look.

“I promise, I will let sleeping dogs lie.” Jo went to her room and laid down on the bed, her mind was racing. If she agreed her job was safe, and she could probably continue having sex with Alan with his wife’s consent. She was also considering the fact that Linda was a good looking woman with a great figure for her age, what it would be like, having sex with her. Would it be as good as sex with men?

Jo, like many other women had thought about it, but always thought that she was only interested in men, Linda had aroused her curiosity. After a couple of hour’s consideration she made her mind up. After dinner Jo went to her room and changed into her black mini-skirt, a halter neck top, and her high- heels with an ankle strap. She went down and into the lounge, Linda looked at her.

“Jo, you look very sexy,” Linda said. Jo said nothing but, took Linda’s hand and pulled her to her feet; she slipped both arms around her and kissed her, probing into her mouth with her tongue. Linda froze for a second before responding. She put one hand behind Jo’s head and the other hand she slipped under her skirt. Alan sat on the sofa, mouth open, staring. Jo slid a hand down Linda’s back and grabbed her bum, their kissing became more passionate. Linda undid Jo’s halter neck, it fell off her shoulders exposing her breasts, her nipples were as hard as diamonds.

Linda expected to feel Jo’s underwear but, to her delight she found Jo wasn’t wearing any, she rubbed her finger along the length of Jo’s slit feeling her wetness and heat. Jo was now kissing Linda’s neck, as she felt the finger at her pussy she lightly bit Linda’s neck. Linda slipped a finger into Jo and started to slide it in and out, her thumb found her clitoris and was pressing on it, lightly, and began to make small circular motions. Jo’s breathing became heavy as she responded; she allowed Linda to carry on for a while before she dropped to her knees and pulled Linda’s skirt to the floor.

Alan now had a raging hard-on; he unzipped his trousers and eased his cock out.

ScarletDunn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletDunn

Watching Linda and Jo together made more aroused the he imagined. As he watched he started to slowly stroke himself. By now Jo had pulled Linda’s underwear down and was licking her. Alan could see her tongue flicking her clit and then licking along the length of her pussy. Linda’s legs suddenly gave way and she feel onto the sofa with a little squeal of pleasure. Jo buried her face in Linda’s soaking cunt, licking her, and swallowing her juices, her right hand found her tits and was pinching the nipples and her other had moved to her bum. Linda lifted her arse slightly to allow Jo access to her and Jo began to rub her finger around her tight hole.

“Oh my word,“ she cried, “that’s wonderful.” Jo’s licking became more insistent and Linda started to writhe around forcing her pussy onto Jo’s face. Jo slipped her finger into her cunt for a moment and then pushed it into Linda’s tight, virgin hole. Linda’s eyes opened as she felt the intrusion into her most intimate area and then urged Jo do it more. Jo did Linda’s bidding and finger fucked her arse while she licked and sucked her cunt.

By now Alan was almost at the point of coming, he was wanking himself furiously, so turned on by the action before him. He got up and stood over Linda and was about to spurt over her face when Linda opened her eyes, looked at him and said.

“Not my face, in my mouth.” She opened her mouth and Alan rested the tip if his cock on her bottom lip and shot his spunk onto her waiting tongue. When he finished spurting, Linda closed her mouth around his cock and sucked the last drop from him. He pulled his cock out and sat watching in amazement as she swallowed it. Jo had continued to lick Linda and Alan could see a red flush creep up from her shoulders to her face and neck and down across her tits, as she came she clamped her legs around Jo’s neck and her whole body tensed as she orgasmed. Small cries and whimpers escaped her as the orgasm raced around her body. She slumped back onto the sofa; her legs relaxed and allowed Jo to sit up. All three sat in silence for a few minutes before Linda, whose brow was glistening with sweat, looked at Jo.

“That was……………… indescribable, I can’t put into words how good it was,” she panted, “I’ve never experienced anything like that before, Jo, it was overwhelming. I can’t explain the sensation of having a finger in my bum, fucking it as you licked me.”

“It was amazing watching the two of you,” Alan said,” It is the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life.”

“Alan, you taste lovely, Jo’s right, I have been missing out thing all these years. I need a drink, anyone else?” Alan and Jo asked for wine and they all sat quietly drinking.

“I’m exhausted now,” said Linda, “We’re going to bed, Jo would you like to join us, Alan won’t mind, will you?”

Jo shook her head, “Thanks, but no, I think I would be intruding on this occasion.” Jo went up first followed by Linda and Alan a while later. When they got into bed Linda snuggled up to Alan and was asleep in minutes. The next morning was a lot less tense, Jo and Linda chatted away. I realised that something had go on between them, but was happy with the way things were developing.

“What’s the plan for today?” I asked. Linda looked at Jo and said.

“I think a nice early lunch somewhere and then back here for a threesome. I would like to see what it’s like to be fucked with a dildo while having my cunt licked, and I would also like to try anal, maybe at the same time.” said Linda. I just sat there; Linda continued to surprise me, anal sex! I was beginning to think this was all a dream.

“Jo, have you ever had anal sex?”

“Only once, a few years ago, it wasn’t very nice, the bloke just rushed things and was a bit rough, I think it would have been better if he’d let me control it. I’m willing to give it a go, but we’ll need to build up to it.”

“How do you mean?” asked Linda. I sat at the table, gobsmacked, here, in front of me, my wife and Jo casually talking about the best was to enjoy anal sex.

“Alan, Alan are you listening?” Linda demanded.

“Sorry, I was off with the fairies for a minute, what did you say?”

“I said, do you mind trying it?” said Linda a bit testily.

“No, not at all, I’m getting an erection thinking about it.” I had never tried it, to have suggested it to the old Linda was unthinkable. The new one was constantly amazing me. We had lunch at a local pub and returned home about 3p.m. We sat for a while before Jo and Linda went upstairs to change.

“Alan, in my handbag you’ll find a large tube of lubricant, please get it and put it on the table, I suspect we’ll need it.” I found the lube in a bag in Linda’s handbag along with the receipt. It was dated ten days ago, she must have been planning this since the day we came back from the trip. The girls came into the lounge. Linda was wearing stockings, suspenders, knee high boots and a smile. It was all new.

Jo had on a sheer black, see-through dress, nothing else. My cock began to harden at the sight of these two gorgeous horny women in front of me. Jo also had a dildo in one hand and a vibrator in the other. The dildo was long, at least twelve inches, thin and black. The vibrator was about nine inches, purple and quite thick. Linda came over to me and rubbed my cock while unzipping my trousers.

“I can see you are nicely turned on by the sight of us.”

“You both look fantastic, where did you get this stuff Linda?”

“Oh, I had a little spending spree the other week; I found this little shop in the west end that had everything you could imagine. I’ll have to take you there one day.”

“Jo, how are going to proceed?” she asked.

“I think the best way is to start with plenty of foreplay and then before the anal sex, we start with tongues, then fingers before building up to Alan’s lovely prick.” Linda told me to sit on the sofa and the girls sat either side of me, Linda undid my shirt and began to rub my chest while Jo gave my cock a good licking. She knelt on the sofa so her arse was sticking up in the air, Linda reached over and was rubbed it before moving onto Jo’s pussy. As she started to play with her clit, Jo increased her efforts on my cock. I put my hand out and found Jo’s cunt and pushed two fingers into her, she let out a groan of pleasure.

Jo took her mouth from my cock and moved around so she could get to Linda, she picked up the black dildo and rubbed against her clit, getting the tip nice and wet and then slid at least six inches into her sopping cunt. I moved so I could get a better look, the contrast of black against Linda’s pink pussy was a real turn on.

“Someone lick my arse, please?” Linda asked. I did as asked and licked her cunt around the dildo first and then moved my tongue to her arse, I licked around it, and then went straight in, forcing my tongue in as far as I could. Jo took the dildo and was now fucking Linda with long strokes, using about nine inches of the dildo; I could hear her cunt squelching next to my ear. Linda was writhing around, I replaced my tongue with a finger, first in her cunt next to the dildo and then when it was good and wet I slowly introduced it into her puckered and twitching arse.

“Oh shit, that feels good,” she said. Jo had now got the vibrator and had switched it on and was giving her clit a good seeing to, she was panting very hard and shuddering slightly. I managed to get a second finger into Linda and as I did she had her first orgasm. I withdrew my fingers and got the lube and spread a large amount around her arse, and then put a load over my cock. I pressed the head of my cock against her, she pushed back and I felt my cock enter her, she stopped for a second and then did it again, I slid into her a bit more, she now pushed back very slowly until I was buried deep in her tight, hot, throbbing arse, I could feel the vibrator, just a few millimetres away from my cock. Linda rocked back and forth doing all the work. Jo was now giving her full attention to Linda’s tits as she fucked her cunt with the vibrator.

“Oooooh, urgghhh, I’ve never felt so…. Full, fuck me harder, your cock Alan, I can feel every inch in my arse, It’s fuccccckking sooooooooooooo gooooooooooooodddd.” The orgasm ripped through her, she was coming like never before. Jo had her hand between her legs and was fingering herself as she fucked and sucked Linda’s tits and pussy. I was now pounding Linda’s arse. the first time I’d ever fucked an arse and it was fucking great. Linda jerked and heaved as she came again and again, she must have had a least four orgasm’s, one after another. I shot into her arse, my cock twitching and jerking as I spewed spunk into her. Jo pulled the vibrator from her and was slurping at her cunt as she came, her juices were all over her face.

I withdrew my cock and shot the last of my spunk over Jo’s tits. Jo’s fingers were a blur, she was coming now as well, little grunts escaped her until she fell on the floor, shuddering slightly. Linda was in no better state, sweat was pouring from her, she had spunk running from her arse and down her legs, her hair was stuck to her face, and her body was flushed red. It took a good couple of minutes before she recovered. She lay against me and Jo lay with her head on her breasts. They were both slowly getting their breath back.

“I’ve never, ever come so intensely, or so many times before,” Linda said, “If that’s what having my arse and cunt fucked at the same time is like, then I want it all the time. Jo, you’ve got try it, it’s amazing.” Linda kissed her and looked at her and then me.

“I hope to very soon. Alan, what’s it like fucking a tight, hot arse?”

“It’s unlike anything I’ve done before; I can’t put into words how good it was,” I replied. Linda smiled and gave me a kiss, then kissed Jo.

“I think we should rest for a while before Alan fucks you, Jo. Do you want his cock in your arse, are ready?” After half an hour I nodded to Linda, she had been idly playing with herself and now turned to Jo, she took one of her tits into her mouth and started to suck it. I reached over and began to pinch her other nipple. Jo responded and grabbed my cock and started to rub it while she began to finger Linda. Linda did the same to Jo and inserted a finger into her arse at the same time. My cock was now rock hard and I was ready to fuck Jo in the arse. Linda squirted some lube onto her finger and was rubbing it into Jo’s arse. She leant over and began to suck my cock, making sure to get it good and wet.

“Jo, are you ready? Do you want Alan to fuck you in your arse? Do you want him to shoot his spunk in you and have it dribble out and down your legs?”

“I’m ready, I can’t wait to feel your cock stretching my arse and giving me a good fucking,” Jo responded.

Linda took hold of my cock and guided it to Jo’s beautiful, tight arse, she placed the tip against her and urged me to fuck her. I gradually pushed my cock in, I could feel how much tighter she was than Linda, her muscle’s relaxed and my cock went in until my balls were pressing against her pussy. Jo let out a long sigh.

“That… is… so.. fucking… amazingly… good. Oh my god, Alan, your cock feels fucking great in my arse.”

I now began to fuck her harder. Linda was now underneath Jo licking her cunt as I fucked her, I could feel her lick my balls every now and then. I had hold of Jo’s hips so I could really give her arse a good fucking, she reached around and grasped my arm, she looked over her shoulder and looked at me.

“Alan, fuck my arse, it’s so fucking good, fuck it.” Linda now had the dildo and pushed into Jo, She gasped as it filled her cunt.

“Fuck, fuck, urrrghh, oh fuck, that’s fucking amaaaaazinnnng.” She was now getting pounded in two wet holes at once, Linda was fucking her cunt with the dildo like there was no tomorrow. We kept up the pounding her until Jo threw back her head, her lips were pulled back over her teeth in a rictus like grin, she went rigid and had the most amazing orgasm. Her skin went red and her juices squirted from her all over Linda’s face. I shot my spunk into her, I could feel my cock twitching and jerking with each shot of spunk until I was spent. I pulled my cock out and watched as my spunk began to leak out of her arse and all over the dildo and Linda’s face, she licked of some and motioned me to lick the rest off of her. I went to Jo and she took my cock in her mouth and sucked me clean of any spunk still sticking to it, then kissed Linda, passing the spunk to her. They both swallowed and fell back onto the sofa.

We were all sweating profusely; I leant down and licked sweat and spunk from Jo’s legs, relishing the mingled taste. There was a drip of spunk hanging from my cock and Linda caught it on her finger and put it into her mouth. We all just lay around for ages recovering until we were able to climb the stairs and have a shower before we all fell into the same bed.

“I have never had such good sex before, being fucked in two holes at once is incredible,” Jo said. “Linda I’m so glad you caught us and co-erced me into this.”

“I must admit it has worked out far better than I anticipated Jo, and we still have to explore each other yet. I can’t wait until we do."

Published 
Written by ledlizzy55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments