Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Time Period Fantasy Of Sucking A Friend's Cock

"A fantasy of orally pleasuring a close friend in my late teens"

21
9 Comments 9
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"I credit my bi oral fantasy desires to some early experiences. I never actually directly experienced it in my early years. I remember thinking about it during my formative years after gym class. I thought about it with friends that I cared about and wish I could share these intimate thoughts with my wife. I think it would be really desirable to have a long term married FWB in a safe mutually beneficial friendship. I still think of some of the my long term friends this way, if they only knew!"

I have been thinking about trying a walk on the wild side for quite some time now. These thoughts started after I was almost seduced into having oral by an older guy when in my late teens. I remember his large uncut cock and big low-hanging balls like it was yesterday. I never ended up doing anything but that encounter left an impression on my young mind and contributed to who I am today. I still remember the fifty-something-year-old man retreating to the bathroom and hearing him jerk off after he got all worked up trying to entice me into mutual oral.

Forty-plus years later, some of those earlier experiences started flooding back into my head. I realize today that I missed an opportunity all those years ago to try something that may have been an unforgettable experience. I now regret never acting on that opportunity but chalk it up to the guilt that this activity would have brought with it at the time. Today I can look back and wish I had allowed that particular encounter to naturally unfold.

This leads me to my current fantasy of oral seduction by a friend that unfolds like this.  It is set in the same era of short shorts from the seventies and early eighties around the same time the encounter with the older guy took place. That encounter led me to start thinking of some of my close male friends in a different way. It was the era of jockstraps and mandatory showers during Phys. Ed. classes, which I had started to take note of.

The fantasy goes like this:

We are at the gym lifting weights with one spotting for the other.  When it is my turn, I get on the bench to start my presses and my buddy is standing over me as I bench press. I notice he is standing close and I can see up his shorts and notice he is wearing a white jock that looks well-filled.  

I keep pressing and as I get tired he bends at the knees to help lift, almost brushing me in the face with his crotch as he reaches for the bar. I catch a definite scent of his hot musky crotch. His scent starts my head swimming with ideas and my cock starts to grow thinking about what I just smelled.

All I see in my head is his growing cock and his low-hanging musky-scented balls encased in his white jock. Having seen him in the showers numerous times, I know he is cut. I start thinking about how it would be to actually put my face right into his crotch and get my nose right up under his balls and really inhale his scent after this sweaty workout.  I have to snap out of it as it is my turn to spot and my cock is really starting to push against my own jockstrap.  

I notice my buddy adjusts his crotch as he moves to the bench.  Is it me or has his bulge also gotten bigger?  It is all I can do to keep my mind off his crotch because I don't want him to notice I'm hard. Before I know it our workout is done and we head to the change room. We start idle chat which is a relief because, it gives me a chance to allow my cock to deflate before we have to get undressed in front of each.

Being the end of the day, he suggests we skip the shower and head over to his place for a cold drink. I am game as I don't want him to see me in my semi-erect state at that point. When we get to his place he grabs a couple of pops and we sit down.

He is sitting across from me and he is relaxed with his legs apart and I can't help but look and again, see his white jock up his shorts. I try to take my mind off it. My buddy asks, "Are you alright? You were a bit distant at the gym. It was as if you had something on your mind?"

As he is asking this, he slowly spreads his legs a little wider while adjusting himself. All the while he is looking at me to see where I might be focusing. It is really hard not to glance down at the object of my desire, as he is adjusting again.

After his adjustment, I notice his balls are hanging out and I can clearly see the hairy orbs hanging alongside his plump jockstrapped cock.  My heart starts pumping and my mouth goes dry and I just manage to croak, "I'm fine, I'm just a little tired from the workout."  

He says, "Funny, I could have sworn that you were getting a boner at the gym looking up my shorts when you were doing your bench presses?"

He asks if this was the case and what might have caused me to get hard? I immediately deniy I got a hard-on. But at this point, he is telling me he thinks I was turned on by him with his crotch over my face on the weight bench and says, "Maybe you should give in to your desire." 

As he is saying this I'm turning red and my mouth is getting dryer. He gets up and slowly approaches me. He is now standing right there in front of my face as he cups his bulge and continues, "Is this what you liked at the gym?" Moving even closer, he gently brushes his crotch in my face and says, "Admit it, this is what you wanted, isn't it?" 

Oh my God, is this really happening? My buddy is pushing his sweaty crotch in my face and I am not stopping him! In fact, I'm thinking my cock is telling him this is exactly what I want when he says, "Hah, I knew it!" He then continues, "Ok, come on then, why don't you get on your knees and let's see where this goes. You want to, don't you? That's it, slide out of the chair, put your face where you know you want it to be."

I slide out of the chair onto my knees without a word. He takes my head in his hands and pushes my face into his warm crotch. I can feel the heat from his growing cock as he starts talking to me, "Tell me what you want. Do you want my cock in your mouth or my sweaty balls in your face?" He continues, "I'll let you do what you want, just tell me what it is."

KHLOEQUEEN2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KHLOEQUEEN2

I can't talk. All I can do is moan realizing my thoughts of bringing his hard cock to orgasmic completion is about to happen. He rubs my face with his hardening cut dick and says, "Why don't you get me out of these shorts?"  With trembling hands,  pull his shorts down to reveal his white jock. His cock is pushing against the mesh, creating a beautiful bulge. I can feel his cock's blood-engorged heat against my cheek and as I start to sniff his musky manliness, I swear I'm going to cum without touching myself.

He says, "Why don't you help me out of this jock and show me what you want to do to me?" I eagerly grab a hold of his jock waistband while rubbing his balls through the material and yank down his jock. His har, cut cock springs out and hits me in the face with a slap. My buddy gasps and says, "Oh, yeah that's it. Now you got it out, what do you want to do with it?" He takes his hard cock and slaps my face with it and says, "Tell me what you want!" 

I finally blurt out, "I want you to straddle my face with your balls over my mouth and nose. I want to inhale your scent, lick your low-hanging hairy manly balls. I want to jerk and suck your hard cock until you cum all over my face!" 

My buddy says, "Ooh, that sounds really good. Get on your back and take off your pants. I want to see how much I'm turning you on with my cock in your face!" 

I quickly comply, strip off my pants and underwear and lay down on his couch. I can't believe how hard I am! It's like my cock is under high pressure with its veins bulging and pulsing with my heartbeat, my foreskin naturally retracted behind the glistening head.  My dick is leaking precum like a faucet as I know an unforgettable experience is unfolding.

My buddy straddles me and moves up my body towards my face, his strong hairy thighs pressing against my cheeks. At this point, I'm moaning with pure lust as all I can smell is his musky, sweaty balls, inches from my nose. I've never felt such desire as I'm inhaling his scent and he starts talking about where he is going to cum. "Do you want me to come on your lips, or how about your cheeks?" 

I know this is going to be one of the most sexually charged experiences of my life. He slides his heavenly-scented balls over my face and I eagerly go to work licking and sucking and inhaling his scent. My cock is pulsing as I think the pure excitement of this taboo sex act, is going to make me cum volumes like no other late teen ever has.

I grab a hold of his thick, cut cock and start jerking it while I'm in heaven licking his low hangers as he starts talking to me, "Yeah that's it lick my nuts you cock worshipper. Get my full scent and taste. Keep jerking my cock. Tell me how badly you want my semen, my sperm in your mouth. Tell me how much you want it!"    

I can only respond with a whimper and moan. I'm so consumed with lust as his young masculine nut sack scent wafts up my nose, causing my cock to drip with anticipation. I respond to him with a low gravelly voice, "Please give me your spunk wherever you want it. I need you to unload on me or in my mouth." 

His balls are slick and wet with my saliva and they start to draw up tight as I feel his dick getting harder in my hand. He starts to shake and I know I'm about to make a guy cum for the first time. This is my friend! I go over the edge, beyond return, moaning, I shoot all over my stomach and spray his ass cheeks. I deposit a volume of cum I didn't think was possible.

I fire so much cum under pressure. I release all the pent-up desire from seeing him in the locker room where I would think about sucking him after a good workout.  Realizing he turned me on enough to cum so hard as to wet his ass and backside with my semen, he groans and fires several strong shots of cum on my face, lips and cheeks saying, "Oh yeah, take it, lick the head, get my cum in your mouth." He continues to shoot more cum and wipes his hard dick across my face and collapses, smothering my face in his sweaty, wet, sex-scented crotch!

I'm in heaven lying there smelling the scent of my good friend's cum with his still warm firm manhood on my face. My buddy is grinning down at me as I lick up the pearly drops left on the end of his cock. He says, "So was that what you wanted? Was it as good as you had hoped for?" 

My response is, "Yeah man, when can we do this again?"  

My buddy laughs, gets up off of me as I reluctantly let this end. He picks up his jockstrap, gently pushes it into my face while I'm still breathing hard from our time together. His strong masculine scent travels up my nose as I catch my breath.

He says to me, "Here this is for you. It turns me on thinking you might jerk off sniffing my strap, thinking about a next time."

I smile back at him, bring his jock back to my face, inhale deeply and say, "I can't wait." My cock begins stirring again to his scent.

Today, I can only wish for a real scenario like this!

Published 
Written by nemesrevol
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments