Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Square Peg

"Two straight guys find playing around can lead to an unexpected life change."

19
7 Comments 7
23.2k Views 23.2k
7.9k words 7.9k words

They called themselves the Magnificent Seven, but only among themselves. They consisted of four guys and three gals, all in their late twenties. They had met in college, some as roommates, some as classmates, a couple as former sweethearts. Now they were a tightly knit group of friends. Some of them roomed together and others lived nearby, so they were constantly together in the roommates’ apartment or their favorite hang-out joint – a Starbucks.

Over the years lovers have come and gone, but if one of them were to marry, then that one would probably drop out of the group. However, if they eventually divorced they would be welcomed back in. For our story we are only concerned with three of them.

For years Meg has had a mild crush on Chase, and though flattered, he didn’t return the feelings. He was comfortable with it so far, and at times would flirt with her, thereby insuring she would remain attracted to him. Chase had a huge ego.

Meg worked in the local office of a mega-corporation, one of hundreds of employees. One of her coworkers was a man her age named Bryan. He was very good-looking, smart and funny – the life of the party type. It would have been hard not to like him. All the girls were attracted to him, so he let it be known he was gay so as not to be bothered, and to save them from embarrassment. He and Meg became friends. Within weeks she decided he would be an asset to their group, and invited him to come meet her pals.

Because he was Meg’s friend, and because he was so charming, they accepted him into the group, but he was still not really one of them. He was new and they knew very little about him, whereas they knew a lot about each other – at times too much.

Bryan very quickly decided that Chase was delightful. He wanted to know him better – much better. He flattered him, which Chase lapped up. He flirted with him, which Chase thought was harmless fun. They somehow ran into each other accidently, and went for coffee, but not at Starbucks. Chase became intrigued and asked questions about what gay guys did. Of course he knew, but he didn’t understand exactly how it worked. Bryan explained that it could work in different ways, depending on who the persons doing it were and what they each liked.

They met for drinks after work. Chase got high and asked for details, for more graphic descriptions so he could more clearly understand. Bryan gave him examples using words like sucking cock, fucking asses, licking balls and rimming assholes. He explained tops and bottoms and sixty-nining. Chase got a hard-on. Bryan groped him under the table. Chase had a big cock. Bryan invited him to his apartment for one last drink.

Chase sprawled on the sofa with his legs spread wide. Bryan gave him a strong Scotch and soda and sat beside him. He reached over and groped him again. His cock had gone soft, but it was still big. Chase sat silently contemplating Bryan’s hand feeling his cock and then unzipped his pants and pulled it out. He looked at Bryan and smiled a silly smile as his cock grew erect again.

Bryan said, “I’m going to show you what I was talking about. I’m going to suck your big cock and make you come. I’m going to eat your delicious cum.”

Chase grinned and said, “Alright.”

Bryan bent down and took as much of Chase’s cock into his mouth and down his throat as he could. Chase gasped and grabbed Bryan’s head. He almost shit his pants. He held Bryan’s head in place, wondering why he’d never done this before. He let up enough that Bryan could come back up so only the head was in his mouth, ran his tongue all around it, then went back down the length of it.

It didn’t take many strokes before Chase was moving Bryan’s head up and down in a cock-jacking motion. Bryan forced his head up so he could let Chase’s cock out of his mouth and with his lips and tongue slid down the underside to Chase’s balls and sucked one and then the other into his mouth. Chase had his face turned up toward the ceiling and his eyes closed. He squeezed his eyes tight and frowned as if the exquisite pleasure was almost too good to bear.

Bryan returned to sucking his cock and with one hand jacked it at the same time. It was long enough that there was plenty of cock for both his hand and his mouth. From start to finish it took twenty-minutes before Chase grabbed his head again and howled as he shot his cum down Bryan’s throat. When Bryan let his softening cock slip from his mouth he took a handkerchief from his back pocket and dried his spit off Chase’s cock. He tucked it back in his pants and zipped them up.

He said, “It’s late and we both have to work tomorrow. There’s a taxi stand on the corner. I hope you’re not too hungover in the morning.”

He got up and pulled Chase to his unsteady feet. Chase felt drained.

Bryan walked him to the door and said, “Next time I’ll teach you how to fuck a tight asshole.”

He opened the door, gave Chase a quick kiss on the lips and pushed him gently out the door.

Three days later Chase called Bryan at work and suggested they meet after work for a drink. They met at Applebee’s and after ordering drinks decided to have something to eat also.

After they had given the waiter their order Chase said, “You know, I was really drunk the other night.”

Bryan thought, “Oh shit, here it comes. ‘I don’t remember anything’ or ‘I didn’t know what I was doing.’”

Chase looked in his eyes and smiling wryly said, “But I seem to remember you saying you had something else to teach me.”

Bryan’s face broke into a big smile.

After they had finished eating Chase turned down another drink, saying, “I want to keep a clear head tonight, and I don’t want to go through what I did the other morning.”

By the time they got to Bryan’s apartment he was primed for action. He closed the door after them and pulled Chase to him and kissed him as he pulled off his coat and loosened his tie. He noted that Chase didn’t kiss him back, but let that go since all this was a new learning experience for him. He led the way into the bedroom as they both divested themselves of their clothes, leaving a trail from the front door to the bedside.

Bryan opened a drawer and took out a bottle of lubricant and a condom. He held it up and said, “Condoms are necessary.”

Chase shrugged. “Use them all the time.”

Bryan pushed him backward and he fell onto the bed. Bryan knelt on the bed beside him and took his half hard cock in his mouth, sucking him to a full erection.

He sat up and Chase said, “God, I don’t want you to stop that. You can keep on going till I cum.”

Bryan said, “Maybe next time. It’s lesson time tonight.”

Chase held his hard cock pointing up at the ceiling as Bryan rolled the condom down over it. Bryan noted it curved slightly toward his stomach. He squirted some lubricant on it and tossed the bottle aside.

He said, “Get up,” and got on his hands and knees.

He had decided to start this way. In his mind it was easier for a straight guy’s first time. Chase immediately got behind him and held his cock pointing at Bryan’s waiting asshole. He didn’t need any encouragement. He pushed and watched it push past the sphincter muscle and go in. He slowly continued in until there was no space between his body and Bryan’s ass.

He said, “How’s that? Are you okay?”

Bryan said, “Hell yeah, just do it. Fuck me.”

Chase followed his instincts. He had fucked many times. This was the first time he’d had his cock in an asshole, but he’d fucked women in this position. He’d never fucked a dude, but fucking is fucking. He pulled back and plunged back in.

He said, “I want to fuck you hard and deep. Tell me if I get too rough.”

Bryan appreciated the thought, but said, “Fuck me like you want. Fuck me good.”

Chase pulled back again and proceeded to fuck Bryan slowly and deeply doing each thrust faster than the one before. When he was fucking really fast and hard, Bryan lowered himself until he was flat on his stomach with his legs spread wide. He turned his head to the side so he could gasp for air as Chase knocked the breath from him with each thrust.

Chase was grunting with the effort and said, “God, I’m gonna cum. Take it, take my cum.”

He roughly jammed and jammed again. Bryan came, staining his sheets with a large puddle of his cum.

After a minute, Chase rolled off Bryan and said, “Holy shit!”

He peeled the condom from his cock and Bryan took it from him and dropped it into a wastebasket by the bed. He took Chase’s slightly softer cock in his mouth and sucked all the cum from it. Chase gently rubbed his hand over Bryan’s back.

They lay, Bryan with his head on Chase’s stomach, for several minutes, then Chase spoke. “Well, that was some lesson.”

Bryan said, “That was lesson number one.”

Chase laughed.

They got up and sorted out their clothes and got dressed. Chase said he’d better head home. At the door he stuck out his hand for a handshake. That didn’t set well with Bryan, but he shook his hand and said goodnight.

Over the next several days they were in each other’s company as the group came together in different configurations. To most of the group things seemed as usual, but not to Meg. She became more and more suspicious.

Another couple of days passed and Chase called Bryan again, saying he was ready for lesson number two. Bryan was tempted to say no, not that night. He had begun to feel he was expected to be there for Chase when Chase was ready, but he didn’t say no. He said he had to work a couple hours overtime, but would be home at eight, if Chase wanted to drop by.

He got home at seven thirty and decided to shower first. When Chase knocked on the door he answered in a robe. He offered Chase a drink, but Chase turned it down. It seemed he was there for one thing only – to get his rocks off. They went into the bedroom and as Chase methodically got undressed Bryan took off his robe and took out the lubricant and condom. He lay on the bed and watched as Chase shook his cock, coaxing it to an erection.

He then took the condom from Bryan and put it on his cock and said, “How do you want to do it this time?”

Bryan decided at least he could control that part in the way he wanted to. He lay on his back and raised his legs. Chase shrugged, as if this wouldn’t have been his choice, but he’d go along with it. He got on his knees between Bryan’s legs and raised his legs even higher. Aiming his cock at Bryan’s ass he forced it in and right away started fucking hard and fast. Bryan had wanted him to lie on top of him, but he remained on his knees, watching his cock go in and out.

Bryan had other ideas. He pushed Chase off.

Chase said, “What?”

Bryan lied. “That was uncomfortable.”

Chase asked, “How so?”

Bryan was irritated. “Your long cock was poking my gut.”

Chase did have a long cock, and Bryan knew he’d like to hear it. Ego stoking was always helpful.

Bryan said, “Let’s do it another way. Lie on your back.”

Chase moved over to lie by Bryan and Bryan got up and stood over him. Chase looked up at him, wondering what was going on. Bryan stepped over him and got down on his knees, straddling him. He was facing Chase and reached back and grasped Chase’s cock and held it sticking straight up. He lowered his ass and let Chase’s cock go back up his hot fuck tube.

His ass was spread so every inch of Chase’s cock was buried deep inside. He clinched his ass muscles. Chase sucked in air with a hiss. Bryan began bouncing up and down, riding Chase’s cock, dominating him. In some perverse way Chase loved it, although he wasn’t sure about Bryan’s cock slapping against his stomach.

The combination of all these elements was bringing Chase to the edge. Bryan grabbed his own cock and jacked it hard and fast.

Chase yelled, “OH GOD, OH SHIT, OH, OH!” as he came.

Bryan shot his load of cum onto Chase’s chest and stomach. He fell forward onto Chase, intending to kiss him, but Chase turned his head to the side. Bryan didn’t say anything, but remained lying where he was for a minute, then rolled off, Chase’s softened cock slipping out of its confines.

After another minute Chase asked, “Do you have anything I can clean myself with?”

Bryan got up and went into the bathroom and came back with a damp wash cloth. He usually liked cleaning his sex partner’s cock and any other body parts, but he handed the cloth to Chase and put his robe back on.

After Chase left, Bryan wasn’t sure he wanted to continue their relationship. But it wasn’t important. Meg wasn’t the only member of the group who was suspicious. Conner had his own suspicions.

He and Chase had met as freshmen in college. They had both lived on the same floor of the freshman dorm and gotten to know each other then. The friendship had grown over the four years of college and they had remained friends since.

To Conner, Chase had been a little bit of a jock, a little bit of a lothario and a lot of an egoist. But he always liked him, maybe because of those things. This friendship that had developed between Chase and the new guy, the gay friend of Meg’s, surprised him. And the fact they were trying to keep it on the quiet, and thought they had, amused him. His suspicions, if right, intrigued him.

Conner was a redhead. He was indisputably good-looking, but it was his masculinity combined with his cocky attitude that Bryan found so appealing. It was probably his great-grandparents who had emigrated from Scotland or Ireland, or both, but there was something old-country about him. Even though Bryan had begun this adventure (you couldn’t call it an affair) with Chase, he had found Conner attractive. Conner found Bryan interesting, but it was his relationship with Chase that tantalized him.

On the frequent occasions they were in each other’s presence at the roommates’ apartment or Starbucks, Conner began flirting with Bryan in subtle ways. He’d keep his eyes on him and when Bryan looked his way he’d smile. Occasionally he’d wink, in a sly conspiratorial way. His flirtations increased rapidly, as he became more convinced there was something sexual between Bryan and Chase.

The way he’d sit when Bryan was near was provocative. He’d spread his legs so the outline of his cock could be seen. Then he started laying his hand beside his cock. A day or two later he began adjusting his cock and balls. He’d look at Bryan, and then look down at his cock. They were no longer flirtations – they were invitations. Crude invitations, yes, but enticing. At that point he probably didn’t know if he was serious in issuing them, or just being flirtatious, but Bryan decided to take them seriously.

A few days after Bryan and Chase’s third fuck-fest Conner said to Bryan, “Meg tells me you have a fantastic collection of old LP jazz records by the likes of Coltrane and Miles Davis.”

Bryan said, “Well, I wouldn’t say it’s fantastic. I don’t have that many, but there were several years I used to seek them out, so I’ve got quite a few.”

Conner said, “Boy I’d like to hear some of those.”

Bryan said, “I didn’t know you were into jazz.”

The fact was, he wasn’t. He didn’t dislike jazz, but he could take it or leave it, but this was what he’d come up with.

Bryan continued, “You could come over sometime to listen, if you’d like.”

Conner said, “How about Friday?”

When Bryan got home Friday he headed directly for the shower and then got dressed in chinos and a short-sleeved sport shirt with the tail hanging out. Conner knocked on the door and when Bryan opened it he stepped in and before closing it took Bryan in his arms and kissed him. Bryan hadn’t expected that in any way. He didn’t say anything about it.

He simply asked, “Would you like a drink?”

Conner said, “Do you have any red wine?”

Bryan went in the kitchen and poured two glasses. When he brought them back he said, “The records are over there if you want to look through them.”

Conner said, “Oh.”

He had forgotten about the records. He walked over and flipped through them, then said, “This is some collection. Why don’t you play one of your favorites?”

Bryan pulled out a Shelly Mann and put it on. He sat down, choosing to sit on the sofa next to Conner instead of in the armchair. They chatted about nothing for a couple of minutes, waiting for an appropriate amount of time to slip by.

Conner laid his hand on top of Bryan’s, saying, “Look, I figured out there’s something going on between you and Chase. He’s my friend and I don’t want to cut in on his territory, but if you haven’t made some commitment, I’d like to make a claim.”

Bryan wanted to ask, ‘Why?’

He knew in his heart Conner wasn’t in gay life. He didn’t know anything about his past, but he didn’t get a gay vibe from him. But he found him extremely attractive, and when you came down to it, he wanted to have pure raw sex with him.

Instead of ‘Why?’ he said, “I have no commitments to anyone, but do you know what you’re doing?”

Conner laughed. “No, but I want you to show me. Do to me what you did to Chase.”

Bryan said, “And what if I didn’t like what Chase did to me?”

For a moment Conner didn’t know what to say. He wondered what the hell Chase had done.

But he recovered and said, “Just tell me what you want me to do.” It was a smooth answer.

Bryan stood up and said, “What I want you to do is, get bare-ass naked.”

He turned and headed toward the bedroom. Conner jumped up and followed him, pulling out his shirttail and unbuttoning his shirt as he went. Bryan quickly stripped and threw back the bedspread and got on the bed. Conner took a little longer and Bryan watched him as he pulled off his undershirt and boxers.

Bryan liked his build. He was built with a nice square chest but a straight body, muscular thighs and biceps, all of it dusted with fine reddish hair. He had a thick patch of darker bronze colored hair surrounding a thick, nicely shaped uncut cock hanging down in front of low-hanging balls.

His cock was still soft. Bryan scooted over to the side of the bed and sat up. Conner stepped over to the bed and Bryan pushed his face into that beautiful patch of hair. He breathed deeply, taking in the rich masculine scent. He kissed Conner’s cock several times and then put it in his mouth, sucking it to its fully erect state, feeling the foreskin peel back.

Conner gently held his head and pulled his cock out of Bryan’s mouth and rubbed from side to side over his face. He then took it in his hand and put it back in Bryan’s mouth. He let Bryan do what he wanted to do to his cock. He’d had his cock sucked by a few girlfriends in the past, so he wasn’t new to this, but that didn’t diminish the wonderful way it felt. And it was obvious Bryan knew what he was doing.

Bryan took Conner’s hand and pulled him down on the bed and guided him so he was over Bryan and could fuck his mouth. In his mind Conner thought, ‘God, this is great.’

After several more minutes Bryan pushed Conner’s hips up so he knew he wanted him to pull his cock out. He did so reluctantly.

Bryan asked, “Conner, do you want to fuck me tonight, or do you want to come in my mouth?”

‘What a question’ Conner thought. ‘Why wasn’t it possible to both? Shit! Why don’t I have two cocks?’

He said, “I want to know what it’s like to fuck you, if it’s okay.”

Bryan pushed him off and reached over to the drawer where the lubricant and condoms were. He decided the first time to see how Conner wanted to do it – if he wanted to get involved or to remain aloof. Conner watched as Bryan rolled the condom down over his cock. That alone was a turn-on. He somehow knew that he was expected to take over.

He told Bryan, “Turn over on your side.”

Bryan did as told and Conner moved behind him and raised Bryan’s leg so his ass crack spread and his asshole could be seen. He figured that Bryan had done this many times and was used to a cock being shoved in his ass. He held his cock and put it right on target and pushed. Bryan pushed back and Conner’s nice fat cock slid right in. He paused for just a second to reflect on the way Bryan’s warm hole felt, then pushed all the way in.

He had to ask, “Do you like that?”

Bryan said, “Shit yeah. You’re cock feels fantastic. Fuck my ass.”

For a few minutes Conner watched his cock slide in and out smoothly, noting how Bryan’s sphincter muscle puckered and tried to hold his cock in as he pulled it out.

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

He then lay down and wrapped his arms around Bryan holding him tight as he fucked harder and faster. He continued until he was pounding him hard and was having trouble breathing.

Bryan turned his head and looked over his shoulder at Conner. Conner slid one hand up and held Bryan’s chin as he leaned forward and kissed him, inserting his tongue in his mouth. He shot his cum deep in Bryan’s ass, his head spinning as he came and they kissed.

When his cock began to soften he stopped kissing him and asked, “Did you come?”

Bryan said, “Yeah.”

He was thinking that he’d just had the best sex he’d had in years.

Conner lay back and said, “I think this is where we’re supposed to light cigarettes.”

Bryan laughed and turned over to face him. He said, “That was amazing. Thanks.”

Conner looked at him and kissed him on the nose. They lay there talking for several minutes. Conner wanted to ask him how he rated against Chase. He wished he could ask Bryan how they had done it. He wanted details. He wanted to know about Chase’s cock, and what he liked, but he didn’t know how to ask. Bryan interrupted his thoughts.

He asked, “Would you like some coffee, or more wine?”

Conner said, “No, no more wine. Coffee would be good.”

They got up and Bryan pulled on his robe while Conner went into the bathroom to take a leak and wipe off his cock. He got dressed and went out into the living room.

Bryan came out of the kitchen with the coffee and said, “Oh shit, I wanted you to stay naked.”

Conner laughed, but the idea was a turn-on. They both started to speak at the same time.

Conner said, “Sorry” but Bryan said, “No, go ahead.”

Conner said, “I just wanted to ask are we going to do this again?”

Bryan said, “That’s exactly what I was going to ask you.”

Conner said, “Sure. When?”

Bryan answered, “As soon as you want. Just give me half an hour to rest up.”

Conner laughed.

It was a very few days later that Chase was waiting for Bryan when he walked out of his office building.

He said, “What are you doing here?”

Chase said, “I want to talk to you.”

He didn’t look too happy. They walked to a little pocket park at the end of the block and sat on a bench.

Bryan asked, “Well?”

Chase glared at him. “What the fuck’s this with Conner?”

Bryan was stunned. “He told you?”

Chase sneered. “Yes, he told me. We’re friends, so what gives? Are you going to fuck Kenny and Rob, too?”

They were two of the other friends. Bryan was stunned and hurt that Conner had told Chase. Had Bryan just been a game to him – a kind of conquest? He ignored the remark about Kenny and Rob.

Chase said, “I thought we had something going here.”

Bryan found his tongue. “Look, we had some good sex, but I never felt there was any kind of connection. I very quickly got the idea you just wanted to get your rocks off, and I was a convenient way.”

Chase continued to glare, but said, “Shit no. I can get my rocks off with any bitch. This was different.”

Bryan wasn’t satisfied. He said, “I don’t get it, really. I’m gay, and you’re gorgeous and sexy, so naturally I wanted to have you, but what’s your angle? Your’s and Conner’s? You guys are straight, or supposed to be straight, or am I wrong? Are you secretly gay just posing as straight?”

Chase was getting angry. Fuck no, he wasn’t gay. This was just an adventure, something different, a just-for-now thing. But he knew he couldn’t say any of that. If he wanted to get his cock sucked some more he had to say the right thing, for right now.

He looked down at his shoes so Bryan couldn’t see his eyes and said, “No, I don’t think I’m gay, but I really like you, and I enjoyed our time together. I’m sorry you didn’t like it. I thought you did. Can’t we work it out?”

Bryan was snookered. He said, “Okay, I guess so. We can give it another chance.”

Chase looked up at him and smiled, that sexy crooked smile that was devilish and at the same time disarming. Or was it devious and duplicitous?

He said, “But no more Conner.”

They left the park, but Bryan didn’t invite him home for a drink, and Chase knew he shouldn’t push it. He waited two days and called asking if they could get together. He kissed Bryan when he walked in the door. They had sex and he lay back and let Bryan suck him off, caressing him as he did. It was quiet gentle sex, with no passion. And he kissed him when they were through, but again with no passion. Bryan had to go in the bathroom when they finished and jack off.

In bed that night he knew this was going nowhere.

The next evening Bryan left work and headed to Starbuck’s, hoping Conner would be there. He wanted to confront him and ask him directly ‘Why?’ The whole group was there and he had no chance to talk to Conner one-on-one. He glared at him, but Conner didn’t seem to notice he was even there, which pissed him off even more.

He was thinking of leaving when Samantha said, “I’m starving. Why don’t we go to my place and have pizza? I can call now and we (indicating Meg and Patrice) will pick it up and you guys can stop and get some beer.”

After the pizza had been eaten and a second round of beers had been passed around Conner got up and headed to the bathroom. Bryan hoped the others were so involved in their conversation they wouldn’t notice his absence. He went to the bath and without hesitation opened the door and went in. Conner’s automatic reaction was to cover his cock, but upon seeing it was Bryan he removed his hand so Bryan could get an unobstructed view. Bryan shook his head in disgust.

The words came tumbling out, “You think you’re hot shit. Why the fuck did you run and tell Chase about us? Was it just a competition for you? Was I a conquest, or a feather in your cap, a notch on your cock?”

Conner had finished pissing and quickly stuffed his cock back in his pants.

He held up his hands and said, “Whoa, hold on. Calm down Bryan. It wasn’t like that. I told him I thought something was going on between you two and he denied it. That ticked me off. He’s supposed to be my bro, and he couldn’t be honest with me, so I did something stupid, I guess.”

Bryan leaned back against the bath sink and waited.

Conner continued, “I told him if he wasn’t fucking you he was a fool. I think I said something like you were probably a great piece of ass.”

Bryan made a face and asked, “Why would you say something like that?”

Conner said, “Because it’s true. I wasn’t thinking about what I was saying. I was thinking about you, and how much I had liked being with you.”

Bryan scoffed, “Shi-i-it.”

Conner shook his head. “Anyway, he immediately picked up on it and accused me of stealing you, and I said if he couldn’t hold on to you that as his problem. That was it.”

Bryan said, “Oh, ‘that was it’, huh?”

Conner lowered the toilet seat, sat down and looked up at Bryan. “Bryan, what I said, I meant. I did like what we did, really – a lot. I’d like to do it again. I don’t think Chase appreciates you, or plans to continue with you.”

Bryan looked at Conner without speaking. He was thinking, ‘What the hell is going on with these two guys? They don’t fit in with what I know as gay. Are they both bi? I’ve never understood bi.’

He said, “Well, you’re wrong. He came back.”

Conner frowned. “You’re kidding. And you took him back? Why?”

Bryan shrugged. He didn’t have an answer. He didn’t know why.

Samantha knocked on the door. “Hey, what are you guys doing in there?”

Bryan jumped and grabbed the knob and opened the door. They went back into the living room and everybody made joking speculations about what they’d been doing, each racier than the other.

As they all left and were going down the stairs Conner said into Bryan’s ear, “I meant it. I’d like to do it again.”

Chase heard part of it and turned his head and glared at them. Bryan decided to lay low for a few days and let the two old friends work out their differences for themselves. He called Chase and told him he had a stomach bug and was taking a few days off work. He wondered what he had gotten himself into.

He missed only one day at work, so Meg wasn’t suspicious. Five days had gone by when that evening his phone rang. It was Conner, which was a surprise.

Bryan asked, “Not that I mind, but how did you get my number? I don’t remember us exchanging numbers.”

Conner said, “Chase gave it to me.”

Bryan could only say, “Oh?”

“We want to talk to you.”

“We?”

“Yeah, Chase and me.”

Bryan hesitated, then said, “Tomorrow after work? At Starbuck’s?”

Conner said, “No, not Starbuck’s. Make it the Lucky Horseshoe.”

Bryan chuckled. The Lucky Horseshoe was where he and Chase had had drinks the first night they had sex.

He wondered why it was Conner who called. The next afternoon Chase called him at work and said he wanted to talk to him.

He said, “I thought I was meeting you and Conner at the Lucky Horseshoe.”

Chase said, “Yeah, but before.”

Bryan thought then said, “No. I’ll see you there. Look, I have to go.”

When Bryan arrived at the bar Chase and Conner were sitting in a booth near the door, where most people didn’t want to sit. Bryan joined them, but felt uncomfortable – was he having some sort of premonition? This whole thing felt surreal. He ordered a beer. He wanted to keep a clear head for whatever was to come.

Conner said, “Well, to get to it, we’ve been talking, and we’ve decided we don’t want to damage our friendship.”

Chase piped up, “We’re buddies, or more. We’re bros. We don’t want anything, or anybody, to come between us.”

They paused, but Bryan opted to say nothing.

Conner cleared his throat and said, “However…”

Chase interrupted, “Let me. Look Bryan, we’ve both gone to bed with you, to put it nicely. We’ve both experienced something we’d never done before. We both want to try it again.”

For the first time Bryan spoke up. “Try it?”

Conner scowled at Chase, “Bonehead. No, listen, we both want to continue our relationship with you.”

Bryan decided he didn’t like where he thought this was going.

He said, “What, one of you on Monday, Wednesday and Friday? Or odd and even days? Or every other week?”

Chase leaned back in the booth. “We’re trying to be serious here. Hear us out without sniping at us. Listen, and if you aren’t interested, tell us then.”

Conner looked at Chase. “He has a point. We didn’t think about how it’d work.”

Chase shrugged. “That’s a detail.”

Bryan felt he was being treated like an object. He snidely said, “Maybe you could share me, you know, both of you fucking me at the same time.”

Chase and Conner quickly looked at each other.

Bryan said, “What? Really?”

Conner said, “Well, it did come up, sort of.”

Chase smiled his wicked smile, “We thought it’d be really erotic.”

A bomb had gone off in Bryan’s mind. Was this real? He’d never had a three-way in his life, but then again he’d never had the opportunity. He looked from Chase to Conner and back to Chase.

Here were two gorgeous men, two men whom he knew to be safe, both with big cocks, both pretty good in bed, both claiming to be straight, not only wanting to have sex with him, but offering to do it at the same time. There was no romance here, but what had he expected? This was plain sex - down and dirty sex. Great – let lust reign!

He said, “Okay.”

Chase said, “Okay, what?”

At the same time Conner asked, “Are you saying…?”

This time Bryan smiled. “Okay, let’s have a three-way. I want to do both of you at the same time. If you want to compete, let’s see which one’s the best – who can hold out the longest, or something.”

Conner looked at Chase and cocked one eyebrow. Chase pursed his lips and shrugged again. Bryan picked up his beer and drained the bottle. He started sliding out of the booth.

Chase said, “Now?”

Bryan stopped and said, “Or never.”

Conner finished his drink and signaled the bartender for the tab. Their three cars were parked in different directions.

As they began to split up Bryan said, “My rules. We all three have to shower when we get to my place. No kisses, then there’s no sex. Leave all inhibitions at the door, period.”

On the drive to his apartment Bryan thought, ‘This is probably the craziest thing I’ve ever done, but God, this could be hot. Crazy, but wow! Who gives a fuck?’

After they all had gathered at the apartment they asked Bryan to shower first. When he came out of the shower they went in together. Bryan thought that was typically weirdo of them. He turned down the bed covers and got out the condoms and lubricant. He was reclining on the bed when they came out of the bath, laughing at some private joke. Bryan looked at the two of them, completely relaxed, completely naked, and appreciated that he had nabbed two beautiful examples of American masculinity.

Chase asked, “Well, Bryan, this is evidently your show. How do we start?”

Bryan said, “Like this” and grabbed Chase’s arm and pulled him roughly down so he lost balance and fell onto the bed, landing on his back.

Bryan leaned forward and, holding Chase’s jaw, kissed him, pulling his mouth open so he could insert his tongue.

Conner whooped, “Go for it, bro.”

Bryan released Chase’s mouth and said to Conner, “You’re next.”

Chase said, “Yeah, put your mouth where your mouth is.”

Conner said to Bryan, “Hey, I’ve sucked your tongue before. Give it to me.”

Bryan said, “In due time. Lie down here.”

Conner dropped onto the bed next to Chase and Bryan got on his knees and took Conner’s cock in his mouth. Chase raised his head watching Bryan suck Conner’s cock to a full erection. He played with his cock which quickly grew hard.

Bryan switched to Chase’s cock, thinking of the difference in the size and shape of their cocks. He liked sucking Conner’s more. He liked the size and the fact he wasn’t cut. But Chase’s was long and had a nice gentle curve. His balls also hung lower. Bryan moved back and forth, sucking one then the other. He then had them lie so he could hold their cocks together and kiss and lick them both, jacking them together as he did so.

Conner saw the condoms on the night stand and reached for one. He pulled his cock from Bryan’s mouth and put the condom on his cock, took the lubricant and moved so he was behind Bryan. He spread Bryan’s ass cheeks, squirted lubricant on his asshole and pushed his cock in. He fucked Bryan while Bryan continued to suck Chase. Bryan moved his head down and sucked on Chase’s big balls, and then pushed Chase’s hips up and began to rim him for the first time. Chase was writhing on the bed in ecstasy. He was jacking his cock.

Bryan pulled his face from Chase’s ass and said to Conner, “I’m getting tired in this position.”

Without pulling his cock out he turned Bryan onto to his back and wrapped Bryan’s legs around his waist.

Chase said, “Eat my ass some more” and knelt over Bryan’s face.

He leaned back with his eyes closed supporting himself with his arms extended behind him. His long cock was pointing at Conner. Lust had overtaken all of their senses. Conner did something he had never anticipated. He bent forward and took his buddy Chase’s cock in his mouth, sliding his mouth up and down it. Chase opened his eyes and watched his best friend sucking his cock.

After several minutes Bryan had grown tired of rimming Chase and pushed him up, making his cock slip from Conner’s mouth.

Chase said, “Bryan, I want to fuck you before I cum.”

Conner pulled his cock from Bryan’s ass and said, “Here, take over. I want to cum in his mouth.”

They were switching places when Bryan said, “Hey, rules. Use a condom, Chase.”

He said, “Oh yeah, sorry. You got me loco.”

He quickly put on the condom and shoved his cock up Bryan’s ass. Bryan liked Chase’s cock in his ass. Its slight curve made it hit all the right places. Conner got on his hands and knees and lowered his cock to Bryan’s mouth. He began fucking Bryan’s mouth as Chase fucked his ass.

Conner looked over his shoulder and saw Chase had leaned forward so his hands were on each side of Bryan’s waist. He was looking down at Bryan’s cock and the base of his own cock as it became visible when he pulled it partly out of Bryan’s ass. The top of his head was only inches from Conner’s ass.

Conner hissed, “Rim me, Chase. Rim my ass.”

Chased raised his head and looked straight at Conner’s asshole, surrounded by ringlets of copper colored hair. He stuck out his tongue and tickled the hole with the tip of his tongue, licked it with the flat of his tongue and went wild licking, sucking and driving his tongue in.

Bryan had Chase’s long cock up his ass and Conner’s fat cock in his mouth. Does it get any better than this? He was jacking his cock, dying to cum and at the same time not wanting to cum until they did. Conner moved and Bryan thought he was going to pull his cock out, but he swiveled around so he was facing the other direction.

Bryan became aware of the sounds they were making – combinations of grunts, groans, aughs and pants. Chase was holding Bryans legs up, watching his cock plunge in and out of Bryan’s ass. Conner got on his knees with his legs spread so his cock was in Bryan’s mouth, but he rose up so he was erect. When Bryan looked up he could only see both Conner’s ass, but from what he heard he realized they were kissing.

That was it. He came, spewing his cum onto his stomach. Conner suddenly lowered his cock more and shot his juicy cum into Bryan’s mouth.

Chase broke the kiss and groaned out, “Oh shit, I’m cumming, oh Christ.” He jammed his cock deep in Bryan’s gut with each explosion of his cum shooting out.

Conner got off Bryan, letting him breathe freely. Chase pulled his cock out and flopped over onto his back. They all lay without speaking for several minutes.

Bryan got up and went to the bath, thinking to take another shower, but then changed his mind. He didn’t want to wash their scent from his body yet. He took toilet paper and wiped his cum off his stomach and cleaned his ass. He put on his robe and went back in the bedroom. Conner was almost dressed but Chase was still lying naked on the bed.

He got up and said, “I’m going to shower again.” He realized he hadn’t taken the condom off his flaccid cock and laughed.

When Chase was dressed Bryan said he was exhausted and was going to turn in. Actually he wanted to be alone and scramble some eggs. He hadn’t eaten yet.

Chase and Conner left and Bryan heard them break into laughter as they reached the bottom of the stairs.

The next day was Saturday and Bryan spent the whole weekend at home, only going out Saturday to go to the market. He turned the recent events over and over in his head, and came to a conclusion. This was the catalyst he needed. He had become complacent. He had gotten comfortable in his job, and had stalled.

On Monday he sent out resumes and filled out job applications. He avoided the crowd, especially his two “lovers”. These people weren’t his friends – they were Meg’s. He didn’t fit in there. He was the proverbial square peg.

Confident he was going to find something, he gave his two-weeks-notice. His confidence paid off. He got a job offer without even an interview. He packed up and moved a thousand miles away. It wasn’t somewhere he was dying to live, but it was a higher salary and a step up, and he knew it was just that, a step – a step to the next level.

He never knew what happened to Chase and Conner.

He had no way of knowing Conner had said to Chase, “Well, it seems a barrier has fallen, and once fallen it would be ridiculous to put it back up.”

Chase said, “Yeah, my God Conner, you sucked my cock” to which Conner replied, “Well bro, you rimmed my ass.”

Chase didn’t have a comeback.

Later Chase asked, “Would you do it again?”

Conner shrugged and said, “I guess. I did it and I’m still the same.”

Chase said, “How far would you go?”

Conner frowned. “What do you mean?”

Chase quietly said, “Would you go all the way, you know, suck me off?”

Conner looked at him and said, “Yeah, that’s you. You want to be adored.”

Chase wouldn’t say it, but he knew he liked to have his body kissed from his neck to his balls.

Connor continued, “But yeah, I would if you’d do what I want.”

Chase said, “Which is…?”

Conner said, “I got a feeling you wouldn’t suck me off, so could I fuck you?”

So they discovered Conner didn’t mind sucking Chase’s cock if he could fuck him and Chase didn’t mind getting fucked if Conner sucked him off. Chase also had found that sex was better if you kissed and made love, especially if you had feelings for your sex partner. And with time things changed in small but important ways.

On occasion Chase sucked Conner’s nice fat uncut cock, and Conner let chase stick his long, slightly curved cock up his ass and fuck him, but the most important change was Conner found he really liked sucking his buddy’s cock and Chase discovered he loved getting fucked by his best friend.

And Meg never had the slightest suspicion.

 

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments