Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Type of Fun Run part 2

"The watcher joins in…"

64
8 Comments 8
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

“We’re being watched,” I said to Aimee.

“Who by?” she asked, not even trying to hide her nakedness, not that there was anything she could really do to cover up at that point. I ignored her question.

“You might as well come out - we can see you,” I called out.

From behind a bush, a tall, very handsome man walked out, a clear tenting of his shorts showing he had enjoyed our “show.”

“Sorry - I didn't mean to interfere, but I can't deny that it was the sexiest, horniest sight I have ever watched. Beautiful cock by the way.”

I thought that was a slightly weird thing to say, bearing in mind that I had the most beautiful girl you can imagine, naked and no doubt getting horny again right next to me. Yet he never even noticed her.

“So what’s your name?” I asked.

“I’m Mike. I saw you both having fun and couldn't help but watch. What a show you both gave!”

At this point, Aimee chimed up, clearly reading the situation better than me.

“I need a bit of a rest - Mike looks like he could do with a little attention. Why don't you two give me a bit of a show?”

I could swear I saw Mike’s eyes light up.

“I’m not so sure - I've never done anything with a guy before.”

“Don't knock it until you've tried it, Rob!”

The fact that he had used my name without being told it meant that he must have seen and heard everything from the very beginning.

With that, Mike came over to me and, putting his arm around my neck, he pulled me in for a kiss. This was new to me, but after the morning I had already had, I was too horny not to go with the flow. I kissed Mike back, our tongues exploring each other's mouths while our hands explored each other's cocks.

“I think it's only fair you lose your shorts.” And without waiting for an answer, I took Mike’s off, releasing a very stiff seven inches of beautiful cock, glistening with pre-cum.

I was getting into this and wrapped my hand around his throbbing meat.

“Take it slowly, I haven't cum yet but very close,” Mike said as he grabbed my hardening cock.

I looked over at Aimee. She sat on the log, watching us intently, her legs open wide and three fingers buried deep in her pussy.

On seeing this, I hardened, noticeably, in Mike’s hand despite never having had a man touch my cock before.

Watching Aimee had spurned me on to try this new experience. I broke the kiss with Mike and dropped down in front of him. I licked tentatively at Mike’s cock, eliciting a moan from him. I took it one step further and sucked his mushroom head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the sensitive head. Mike’s moans increased in volume, as did Aimee’s, still watching intently.

“I’m close,” Mike warned.

In reply, I took as much of him into my mouth as possible, sucking hard as l did so. This pushed Mike over the edge. He grabbed my head and pushed his cock into my throat, making me gag as I swallowed the biggest load I could imagine - I didn’t miss a drop.

Breathless, Mike pulled me up and kissed me deeply, his tongue wrestling with mine, tasting his own seed. My cock was now rock hard again. Mike noticed this and was about to drop to his knees when we both heard it.

“Ahem!”

I looked over to Aimee. She was bent over with her hands spreading her cheeks wide, showing us her glistening rosebud.

AmyStafford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyStafford

I wasted no time. I went over, burying my tongue deep in her ass, tasting her pure, erotic nectar, and making her pant and moan.

I kept at it, her moans getting louder, my cock getting harder.

“Please fuck me there right now! I need your cock in my ass so badly,” she panted.

I was about to comply, when I felt my cheeks being pulled apart and a warm, wet tongue invading me for the very first time. I nearly lost it right then. The feeling was incredible as Mike’s tongue worked its magic.

I didn't want it to stop, but Aimee was insisting.

“I need you to fuck me NOW Rob!”

I didn't need to be told twice. I stood up, reluctantly stopping Mike from rimming me.

With my hard cock in hand, I briefly inserted it into Aimee’s pussy. She moaned, and I would happily have fucked her pussy all day. But I pulled out, my cock slick with her juices, and lined up at her beautiful puckered rosebud. I pushed in slowly, inch by inch to allow her to get used to me.

Eventually, I bottomed out and slowly withdrew, only to then push back in.

Getting into a rhythm, I thought Aimee was close to cumming again, so I slowed my pace with the intention of making it last longer for her.

As I slowed, I was in for an unexpected surprise!

I felt Mike move in behind me. He placed his hand on my hip while, at the same time, I felt his stiff again cock at my entrance.

I turned around to look at him.

“Go slow - I have never had a cock there before.”

He clearly knew what he was doing as he slowly entered me.

With a few slow thrusts, I accommodated Mike’s substantial cock, while I kept mine buried in Aimee.

We got into a rhythm with me fucking Aimee and Mike fucking me! It was awesome! I have never felt such sexual intensity as I did right then!

As we had all recently climaxed, our three-way anal feast went on for some time.

Eventually, I could feel myself getting close, but held off as long as I could - I didn't want this to end! Aimee was also getting close, and I could hear Mike grunting in my ear.

All of a sudden, my cock exploded deep inside Aimee, pushing her over the edge too. She screamed and almost collapsed, such was the intensity of her orgasm.

My orgasm meant that I contracted around Mike’s cock, encouraging him to shoot. He managed a few more delicious strokes before shooting deep inside me. I have never felt anything like it!

We all paused for a minute or two, panting hard and enjoying the after-glow of very intense orgasms. I was still buried deep inside Aimee, her muscles milking the cum out of my cock.

I could feel Mike’s cock twitching on my prostate, sending little electric shocks of lust through my whole body.

I wanted this to last forever. It had, without a doubt, been the best sex I had ever had.

Reluctantly we all stood up, letting our cocks slide out. Aimee turned around and kissed me passionately.

“That was awesome, same time tomorrow?” she said with a cheeky, little grin.

Before I could answer, she turned around to gather her clothes.

“And Rob, you owe me a massage.”

Published 
Written by Robinsonp3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments