Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Lesbian Work Affair

"A work trip opens my horizons"

26
7 Comments 7
658 Views 658
4.1k words 4.1k words

Last year, I was on a work trip by myself, and my husband of thirty years was across the country. It was only day six of my ten-day trip, and I was already missing him a lot. I was very lonely because I didn't know anyone there except for the people I met at the meetings. I was at the bar around 4:30 when a very pretty woman sat next to me. We struck up a nice conversation and chatted for about an hour. We found out that we had a lot of things in common. We were both married about the same amount of time, we both had two grown kids, and we were both fifty three years old. The more I looked at this woman, the more I realized she looked a lot like Charlize Theron. She was really beautiful.

We hit it off so well that we decided to go have dinner together. She was there alone as well. We had dinner and really hit it off. It was like when you meet someone, but you feel like you've known them forever. All throughout dinner, we laughed comparing notes about our husbands and kids. We were drinking pretty good, and when we were finished with dinner, we were both feeling pretty good and being silly.

Her name was Grace, and she invited me up to her room. Her company booked her a suite, so we figured we would watch a movie or something. We got two more drinks from the bar and staggered back to her suite. When we got to the room, Grace asked me, "Has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like Demi Moore?"

I said, "Yes, I hear that from time to time. I guess it's the long black hair, but I know people must have told you that you look like Charlize Theron, right?"

She said, "Yes, I actually hear it on a daily basis. I'm always flattered when I'm told that." Then she laughed and said, "Charlize and Demi, two lonely spinsters watching TV in a hotel room." We both laughed at that.

Then what happen next took me by complete surprise. Grace walked over to me, put a hand on each cheek and kissed me right on the mouth. I instantly got "that feeling" in my pussy and just stood there and let her kiss me. She broke the kiss, stepped back and just looked at me. Then she said, "I'm sorry, I have no idea why I did that, but you're just so damn beautiful, and for some reason you activated my girly parts. If you want to leave, I understand, again, I'm really sorry."

I said, "I've been married over thirty years and never, not even once, strayed from my husband, not even a kiss. So why did I just enjoy that so much? I'm very confused, not to mention very drunk." Then I said, "I'm not even a lesbian; at least I don't think I am." Again, we both laughed at that. I sat on the big easy chair and just stared at Grace. I was so confused because, for the first time in my life, I wanted to make out with a woman, and I didn't know why.

Grace stood in front of me and asked, "Do you want to leave? I just want to be clear, I'm glad I did that, but I don’t want you to be uncomfortable."

I told her the feelings that I was experiencing and how confused I was. Then I assured her I was fine and did not want to leave.

Grace told me she felt exactly the same way and that she never cheated on her husband either. Then, to my total surprise, as she was standing there, she reached up, pushed the straps of her sundress over her shoulders, and let it fall to the floor. In front of me was this beautiful blonde woman I had just met, standing there in her bra and panties.

I didn't know what to do. I knew I should leave, but something inside me that I never knew was there, told me to stay. I stood up and leaned in for another kiss. As I was kissing Grace, she reached behind me, unzipped my dress, and let it fall to the floor. At that point, our kiss got very serious. I could feel myself getting wet, and even though I didn't understand why, I didn't really care.

When we finished our kiss, Grace said, "How is this happening? We're both happily married women who have been one hundred percent faithful."

I answered her by saying, "I don't know, but as wrong as this is, I don't want to leave. Do you want me to leave?" She assured me she didn't and leaned in for a third kiss. Our tits were pressed together, and I took a step toward her, so our pussies were touching. I let my hands go down and started feeling her ass. As I did that, I felt her hands go to my bra and unhook it. Her ass was so small and tight, it was like holding two small apples in my hand. I broke off the kiss and leaned back so my bra would fall off.

Grace leaned back and took a long look at my tits before she said, "You have amazing thighs, Demi."

We laughed and I responded with, "Not as nice as that tight little ass, Charlize."

At that point, I can only assume the alcohol took over because I reached down and pulled her panties to the floor. Then I gently turned her around and unhooked her bra. I was finally able to see that ass, and it was perfect. I turned her around again and let her watch me pull off my own panties.

Then I said, "I think we're at the point of no return, are you still, ok?"

She told me she couldn't believe it, but she was absolutely sure that she was ok. It was a lot of firsts for both of us. Kissing another woman, cheating on our husbands, helping another woman undress—a lot of firsts!

I said, "I think we should take a shower, don't you?" She agreed and we walked together into the giant bathroom.

I turned on the water, and when it was warm, I stepped in, followed by Grace. I poured some soap on her back and started to massage it in. This woman had a great body, and it was very similar to mine. As I washed her, I made my way down her back, around her ass and eventually under to her pussy. I was so intrigued by rubbing her pussy. I hadn't noticed she was breathing heavily as she leaned forward with her hands on the wall.

She opened her legs slightly and let me clean her good. I reached around and started to soap up her tits. She was still leaning against the wall, giving me full access to every part of her body. I soaped her up from top to bottom, and when I finished cleaning her, I said, "Ok, beautiful, it's my turn, and please don't miss anything."

She responded with, "Oh, don't worry, I won't; I'm gonna clean every square inch of that perfect little body." Then she soaped me up and started rubbing me all over. I could feel my pussy was wet, and it wasn't just from the shower water. As she made her way to my pussy, she let her fingers slide between my lips, just enough to brush my clit. I think if she had stayed there for even two seconds, I would have had an orgasm right then and there. When Grace had me nice and clean, we got out and dried off.

Grace finished first and said, "I'll meet you in the bed." Gave me a quick kiss and left the bathroom. I walked in the room and there was Grace lying in the bed, naked and using a vibrator. I walked over and watched her. It was the first time I had ever seen another woman masturbate in person and I was making me very, very, horny.

She said, "As much as I don't want you to leave, please make sure you're ready for this. I don't want to be the one who messes up both our marriages."

I said, "Listen, if I didn't want to be here, I wouldn't have just played with you in the shower. I don't know why I want to do this so badly, but I really do." Then I laughed and said, "How are you even able to talk to me while you're masturbating?"

Grace said, "I can masturbate anywhere, anytime." Then she patted the bed next to her and said, "come watch me have an orgasm." I crawled in next to her and she clicked it on high. I watched with extreme interest as she held that against her pussy and rode it hard to her first orgasm. When she recovered, she handed it to me and said, "Here, it's your turn, or should I say, it's my turn, to watch."

I got comfortable, clicked it on high and put it on my clit. Her vibrator was much stronger than mine. I just closed my eyes and got lost in the feeling that was overtaking my pussy. I couldn't stop thinking that I was lying in this bed masturbating with another woman I had just met, not to mention the fact I was totally comfortable with it.

I came pretty quick and when I opened my eyes, Grace was sitting next to me rubbing her clit. She said, "That was a first for me and you look so fucking sexy when you cum."

I said, "You didn't look too bad either." We slid down and hugged each other. Before I knew what I was doing, my legs were wrapped around one of hers and I was humping her like a teenage boy. I could feel my wetness on her leg, and I knew she could too. She hugged me tight as I did that, and I could feel her hand on my ass, rubbing it and going between my cheeks. I rubbed my clit against her leg until I had my second orgasm, then unwrapped my legs and laid next to her.

Grace said, "Mmmm, I loved that, but now I need to cum too. Any ideas?" I smiled and let my hands start to explore her body. I played with her tits and realized right then and there why men like them so much. Hers were not small, but just big enough to enjoy, probably a B-cup. I traced her nipples, which were bigger than mine and then gently rubbed them. I slowly traced my way down her chest with my finger, I went across her belly and finally let my finger slide down to her pussy. It was the first time I was that close to a pussy that wasn't mine. She raised her knees and opened her legs. I let my finger trace her lips and noticed that they were bigger than mine.

As I did that, my finger was instantly wet. I turned to her and said, "Looks like I'm not the only one enjoying this." She smiled and closed her eyes. I slowly slid my finger up and down between her lips, then did the same with two fingers. At that point, she opened her legs completely and I instinctively pushed them inside her. She let out a small moan as I started to finger her. I did to her, exactly what I do when I'm fingering myself, and it seemed to be working. Her breathing got faster and faster and her hips were going up and down.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "Please Lynn, make me cum, please, I wanna cum right now." I started to finger her faster and she grabbed my hand and pushed it hard against her pussy. I felt her insides tighten and she started to have an orgasm. I kept fingering her and the wet sound got louder and louder. She let out a very loud, "Ohhhh," and then pulled my hand away. Now when I say my hand was wet, that's an understatement, it was soaked. She caught her breath and said, "That was amazing, but I think we need to end this for tonight and figure out what the hell we're doing here." I agreed with her, so we cleaned up and I went back to my room.

SerenaLoves
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SerenaLoves

I lay there for at least two hours wondering what I had just done. I cheated on my husband, and to make it worse, it was with another woman. All the time I lay there, I felt terrible and satisfied at the same time. It was amazing sex and we barely did anything, but the thought of sex without my husband was really eating at me.

The next day, for some reason, I felt better. I didn't feel quite as guilty as I did the night before. To be honest, most of my thoughts were back with grace and how good last night was. I did my work at the convention and headed back to the bar around 4:30. I knew if I went back to the bar, there was a chance I would see Grace again. I was secretly hoping she would show up. About ten minutes after I got there, I hear, "Hey sexy, anybody sitting here?" I was so happy to see her.

I answered with, "No, but if there was, I would kick them off that stool for you." She giggled and ordered a drink.

She said, "O.k., lets talk about last night because I was up half the night thinking about it. I was caught between massive guilt for my husband and overwhelming desire to be with you."

I said, "Same here, but I came to a decision. Last night was just too amazing to ignore, as long as this never leaves here, I'm all in. I don't know if that's the same decision you came to, but I will respect whatever it is."

A huge smile came across her face and she said, "Take me to dinner and I'm all yours." I couldn't have been happier. We had a couple drinks, went to dinner, then headed up to her suite for night two. On my way back to the hotel from work, I had stopped in a mall that was nearby and bought a cute matching thong and bra set in hopes of Grace saying yes. I told her that I would meet her in the suite after I showered.

I was one floor below her, so it was a quick trip between the two rooms. I went to my room, showered and put on my new outfit. I grabbed the robe from the closet, a pair of flip flops and headed out to her room. If I passed anyone in the hall, it looked like I was heading to the pool. I knocked on the door, and when she opened it, she was wearing the exact same robe. Grace said, "I like your outfit choice."

I walked in, shut the door, and dropped my robe to the floor. I said, "Don't you like this a little better?"

She smiled and said, " Sorry, but I like mine better."

With that, she opened her robe and let it fall to the floor. She was standing in front of me, stark naked.

I said, "You're right, that's so much better than mine." Then I stepped forward and gave her an amazing kiss. I couldn't wait another second, as I was kissing her, my hands found her tight little ass. A few seconds later, my hands also came around the front and I had a nice feel of those amazing tits.

As I was feeling her up, she leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "I masturbated last night thinking of you, or should I say I fingered myself last night thinking about you." That was about the sexiest thing anyone had ever said to me, and it instantly made me wet.

I said, "Oh yeah? I'm glad I could help. Did I make you cum?"

She simply said, "Yes, twice." Like I said in the beginning, I have never been with a woman before, but something about Grace just made me want her so bad. I knelt down in front of her, lightly kissed her flat stomach, and made my way down to her pussy. She opened her legs a little and my tongue instantly found her clit. I was, for the first time in my life, licking another woman's clit. I couldn't believe I was doing this, and we weren't even out of the hallway yet. I had a hunger for this woman that I just couldn't control. Her hands were on the top of my head, and she was enjoying every second.

As I licked her, I could feel her getting wet, so I knew I was doing a good job. She squats down a little to give me better access, so my tongue left her clit and found her thick lips. I used my tongue to play with them and it was driving her crazy. She pulled me up and kissed me, I assume it was to taste herself on my mouth.

She took my hand and walked me over to the bed, then turned me around to face the bed. She took off my bra, then I felt her hands on my back as she slowly made her way down to my ass. Her hands felt so good playing with me. After a few minutes, she hooked her thumbs in my waistband, and she slid my thong down and off.

She said, "As sexy as you looked wearing that, I need full access to that pussy, I hope you don't mind."

Before I even had a chance to answer her, she gently pushed me forward and as I was bent over the bed, she knelt behind me and went to work with her tongue. She started with my ass and made her way to my pussy.

Up to this moment, the only person on the planet who has had their tongue in my pussy was my husband. Grace knew exactly how to do it; She was even better at it than my husband, Bobby. I can only assume she did it so well because she's a woman and knows exactly what feels the best. I came pretty quick bent over that bed, and all that touched me was her tongue. I stood up and returned the kiss she gave me before so I could taste myself on her this time. When we broke the kiss, she walked over to the closet and came back with a nice-looking rubber dildo. She said, "I always bring Phil with me on my trips.

I responded, "Phil? You named him?"

She said, "Oh yes, his name is Phil, Phil Ma'crackin. We both got the giggles and crawled on the bed." Grace asked, "Would you like to watch me use it or would you like to play first?"

I said, "Nothing would make me hornier than to watch you. fuck your friend Phil."

With that, she put it in her mouth, licked it to make it nice and wet, and then laid on her back. I watched as Grace opened her legs, turned to look at me and then pushed it in all at once. She let out a small moan and went to work. Slow at first, but then faster and harder. I watched as she fucked herself and got wetter and wetter.

I smiled at her and said, "That looks so fucking hot, and it looks like you're about to cum soon too?"

She grunted out, "I'm cumming now."

With that, she pulled out the dildo and she started to squirt. Absolutely the hottest thing I have ever witnessed. I've squirted on a few occasions, but it takes a lot, and I had a feeling tonight might be one of those nights. When she finished, she asked me, "Did you enjoy that?"

I just smiled and raised my eyebrows.

She rolled over and positioned herself, so her head was between my legs.

She said, "I think you need to be wetter before you meet my friend Phil." With that, she started to eat me again. I raised my knees and opened my legs wide to make it easier for her. After making me nice and wet, she grabbed the dildo and asked, "May I?" I nodded and she gently pushed it inside me.

I let her slowly fuck me until I needed more, I pushed her hand away and took over. I went a little faster, and then faster and fasted until I was fucking my pussy like it was my husband's cock. Graces face was right there, so I managed to say, "Be careful, sometimes I squirt too." I felt the orgasm coming and I guess Grace could tell because she grabbed my hand, pulled the dildo out and buried her face in my pussy as I started to cum. I couldn't stop myself, so I just let it happen. I could tell I was squirting a little, but it just seemed to make Grace want to eat me more. I just kept cumming until my pussy got too sensitive to go any further. I pulled her head up and saw a big wet smile on it.

She crawled up next to me, wiped her face on the sheets and said, "How was that?"

I answered, "That was probably the best orgasm I've ever had!" She smiled and laid her head on my stomach. I just ran my fingers through her hair enjoying the moment. The thought of my husband popped into my head, and there was no way to justify what I was doing. I decided as long as it never leaves this room, he would never get hurt by it. It was at that exact moment I realized I knew nothing personal about Grace and she knew nothing about me. I was determined to keep it that way so this trip would never be able follow me home. We didn't even know each other's last name. I said to Grace, "We really don't know anything about each other except how good we are at sex, and that we both live in the same state. Are you ok with keeping it this way?"

She said, “I am, and I know what you're getting at, my only problem is how much I'll miss this. You are the only person I've ever done this with. But I do understand."

I replied with, "Ok, let's just see how the rest of our trip goes." I let my hand go from stroking her hair to rubbing her tits. She turned slightly to give me better access, and I quickly found her nipples. I gently pulled and tweaked them until I saw her breathing pick up again, she was getting horny all over again.

She said, "I need your tongue again, is that ok?" I told her I would love to help her, and then she asked me to lay on my back. When I was on my back, Grace got up and straddled my face. She looked down at me and said, "Make me feel good." Then she lowered her pussy onto my mouth. My tongue went into overdrive, and she rode it like it was a cock.

Her hips were thrusting back and forth as I ate that perfect pussy. Her hands came down and she grabbed my head as she rode my tongue. She grunted out. "I'm gonna fucking cum, I can't help it, Ohhhhhh." I kept at it until she let out a loud moan and put all her weight on my face; she came like a faucet. I felt her wetness running down my chin and neck, but I didn't stop.

When she finished, she climbed off and laid next to me. We mutually agreed that was how we would end the night, but this time, we slept together. The next night was even better!

Published 
Written by Talemaker67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments