Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bi Thai threesome 4

"More adventures in bed with a lovely Thai woman and a lovely Thai guy"

11
2 Comments 2
4.9k Views 4.9k
613 words 613 words

The strong handsome Australian expat lay naked on his big bed in the heat. On his left was his wife, a petite Thai woman with small breasts, large dark nipples, and a tight little sexy body, glistening with water from having just emerged from the shower. She was lying in the hollow of his arm, sucking his nipple and running her delicate hand over his masculine body. On his right was their friend, a young man from the same village as his wife. He was naked and on his knees running his hands over the Australian's muscular body, while the latter gently played with his dangling balls and erect penis.

His wife climbed on top, positioning herself over her husband's large penis, its purple engorged head glistening with precum, its strong veiny shaft almost aching for attention. She grabbed it and rubbed the head around her bald wet pussy, before gently slipping that large head into her wetness. She tensed and closed her eyes as she lowered herself down onto that powerful organ, and her husband closed his eyes to enjoy the warmth and tightness of her pussy.

As she began some gentle rhythmic hip movements, the Thai boy climbed up to straddle the Australian's chest. He rested his balls and penis onto his lover's chest, neck and eventually positioned himself so that he could lay his relatively large penis onto his lover's face.

The husband loved the feeling of his boy lover's penis on his face. The weight of it resting on his cheek, his mouth. He tried to lick it and chased the by now erect penis around before finally getting the head of it into his mouth. The Thai boy moaned with delight as the husband's hands reached up and fondled his smooth tight body, pulling him closer, swallowing his beautiful brown penis.

The Thai woman's rhythmic grinding and gyrating on his penis had increased as she was in the throes of ecstasy. She alternately squeezed and pinched her delicious brown nipples as her sexy waist moved back and forth, around and around, and rubbed her aching little clit.

Her husband, meanwhile, was alternately sucking the Thai boy's erect penis and sucking his smooth balls into his mouth while masturbating the young man.

Turning around now to face his lover's wife, the Thai boy positioned himself so that his lover could access his anus with his tongue. This was a favorite of his. And very soon, the strong masculine, muscular man was pushing his tongue into the tight little anus. Flicking and teasing, pushing and licking. His tongue was driving the young Thai man into a frenzy of masturbation while he watched his lover's huge penis being used as a masturbation tool by the Thai woman.

Within a few minutes, the Thai boy was announcing his imminent explosion of cum, and so the woman increased her gyrations. She knew that her husband loved to cum at the same time as the Thai boy.

Sure enough, the Thai boy glanced down at his fist around his penis, as ropes of his white, warm cum splashed onto his lover's beautiful manly body, shooting down his stomach, dribbling down his chest. And thereafter, his manly lover thrust his hips upwards, filling his sexy wife with his own warm cum.

The Thai woman raised herself off the throbbing penis and, still straddling her husband, ground her pussy onto his cum covered stomach and chest, mingling his cum with that of the Thai boy's. She loved to do this as she furiously masturbated her little clit, until finally reaching her own orgasm.

The three lovers once again lay panting, naked and limp in the moonlight.

ZafiroPalmers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZafiroPalmers

Published 
Written by James986
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments