Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Finds Me A Mistress

"Dominant wife loans me to her friend"

2
0 Comments 0
42 Views 42
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Tracy's experience"

Firstly, a bit about ourselves: we are a couple in our mid-fifties with a varied sex life that generally involves femdom-type scenarios. We have quite a collection of toys, including a Doxy wand, a male chastity lock, and a fucking machine. We also have a small private room containing a lockable dog cage and a bondage chair.

Generally, I write a scenario a few days before we play and then we act it out on the day, a bit strange but it works for us. We have never involved other people in our scenarios but they crop up a lot in our fantasies.

We have a friend called Tracy, who we have known for maybe fifteen years. We don't see her much nowadays, maybe once a year she pops in for a coffee and that's about it. She isn't attractive as such, quite well-built, a bit frumpy, really, not known her have boyfriends or anything, although she was married a long time ago.

Anyway, I had written a scenario for Tuesday that involved me being locked in the cage with my chastity lock on while my mistress played with her Doxy wand... I would be let out and used however she wanted.

That was all about to change when Tracy said she would be popping in on Tuesday—somewhat annoying to say the least. I did suggest that I could still be caged (This would be very horny for me to be caged when someone else was in the house) but my wife said no, but she might let me lock my cock up while Tracy was here, and wear the key round her neck.

Now, that sounded interesting!

Tuesday arrived, and my cock was locked up. I had plenty to do in the workshop, I would just say hello, etc when Tracy arrived, and then retreat to the workshop, hopefully, we would play later in the day.

Tracy arrived, I made coffee for us, then went to the workshop, and they started chatting. I had just overalls and my cock lock on.

I got a text an hour later asking if I was doing more coffee. I, of course, obliged and returned to the workshop, unaware of their conversations.

The story now switches to my wife's account of her chat with Tracy.

Well, we chatted about all the normal things—people we know, etc.—and after the slave came in and served more coffee, she asked me how I got him so well trained!

"Well. Unfortunately," I said, "I keep him locked up..."

I think she was quite shocked when I explained there were several ways to a man's heart: his cock, his cock, and his cock.

Anyway, one thing led to another, and I ended up showing Tracy our playroom. I don't think she had even seen a vibrator, let alone used one! She liked the thought of using the various crops and paddles on someone.

"I could whip someone and think it was my ex!" she said; we laughed.

"I think I would be too much of a prude to do this, let alone take my clothes off in front of someone," said Tracy.

I said, "Sometimes I have my slave hooded with a collar and lead on. I fetch him from the cage, tell him to undress me slowly. Then sometimes I use him for my pleasure, or whip him, or just put him back in the cage—depends how I feel, really. He doesn't know who his mistress was..."

"That sounds better for me," said Tracy. "Can I rent him for an hour??"

"Oh, you wouldn't need to part with any money. In fact, he normally pays for the privilege... I charge him every time I cum."

To say Tracy was astounded would be an understatement.

"So, if you want, you can have him at 10 next Tuesday. There is just one condition: I will keep hold of his cock key, if that's ok with you? Oh, and I'll make sure he knows he has to pay you £40, he will be hooded and locked in the cage."

"Ok, I'll do it. They say you regret the things you don't do, and this would be good for me, I think!" said Tracy.

tsAdorableASHLEY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tsAdorableASHLEY

I said, "Do you want to tell him today, or shall I tell him when he's caged later?

"No, tell him later, please," she replied.


Now back to my side of the story.


Tracy left, and I returned to the house, and got into the cage, albeit a bit later than normal. Mistress pulled up a chair in front of my cage, she was naked, and she allowed access to her nipples through the bars.

"Well, slave, I have had a good chat with Tracy. She will be your mistress next Tuesday, I have said you will be caged, hooded, with your lock, collar, and lead on. I will keep your cock key around my neck... What happens to you, if anything, will be entirely up to her. do you understand?

"Yes, mistress."

"And don't forget her fee, £40 this time, leave it on top of the cage."

"I won't let you cum today. You can save it up."

With that, she left me caged and played with herself until she was satisfied. She got dressed, went downstairs, then came back twenty minutes later and unlocked the cage and gave me my key.

"You may get dressed. Do not mention any of today's events or next Tuesday."


Next Tuesday arrives.

I am in the cage, cock locked with a hood over my eyes and a collar and lead on. I have no idea if the Tracy thing was a wind-up or not. Twenty minutes later, I hear the doorbell, then muffled voices.

Finally, the door to the playroom opens, and there is silence, which seems to last forever.

"Well, slave, you belong to me today. I can use you however I want. You do understand, don't you, slave?" says Tracy.

"Yes, mistress Tracy," I reply.

The cage door is unlocked, and I am pulled out by the lead into the middle of the room.

"Stand up, slave."

"Yes, mistress," I reply.

"Now you may run your hands over my breasts and body, then I want you to strip me slowly. Do not touch my skin."

"Yes, mistress."

I run my hands over the curves of her body, establishing what she is wearing (blouse, cardigan, skirt no tights or anything). I start with the cardigan, unbuttoning it slowly, then laying it down, then her shoes, followed by her blouse and then her skirt. I stand behind her and unclip her bra and remove it slowly, then knee in front of her and slide her knickers down. She steps out of them.

"Stand behind me. Then you may caress my breasts. It's been a long time since they have been touched. You are fortunate."

I thank her and stroke her breasts. Her nipples come erect almost instantly, and I take my time, pressing my caged cock against her.

"Now I want you to go down on me," says Tracy.

She moves to the bed, sits on the bed, and lies back.

I start licking her pussy and stroking her nipples. I try and make her cum if I can... It doesn't take long before Tracy cums - quite hard, in fact.

She pushes me away.

"Now get over the end of the bed, slave, hands on head, do not speak at all."

I get into position for her. She lies still for a few minutes, then goes to the hooks on the wall and chooses an implement.

I think she started with the paddle; she is quite firm and quite fast, I lose count and can feel my cheeks burning. Eventually, she stops and then sends me back into the cage. I can hear her using the vibrator and the fucking machine. She cums several times, dresses, and leaves.

I am left very horny, £40 worse off, frustrated, and locked in the cage.



What happened next? Did they both come back in? Or just my wife? Or just Tracy? Or was I just left...? Part two to follow.

Published 
Written by jim99bob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors