Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wicked Dreams 2

"Out in the rain the slaves sweet torment continues as he cums to please his Mistress..."

5
2 Comments 2
6.1k Views 6.1k
790 words 790 words
As I kneel in the garden, naked, amid the wind and the rain, the remnants of last night’s storm, I sense that you are standing directly behind me, but I dare not look over my shoulder. I can feel your presence Mistress.

My cock is flaccid as I grasp it in my fingers again, but it twitches to life and I cry out as I feel the many strands of your flogger grip across my muscular back, cracking at my smooth wet flesh, dealing out your sweet dose of pleasure and pain.

You flog me hard, over and over as I tease my cock to life for you. The shaft stiffens in my hand. It stiffens for you Mistress. You arouse me. You fill me with desire. My cock stands erect and proud for you.

I am sure my back is red and raw before you are half way satisfied. You have flogged me without mercy. Only the cool of the raindrops soothe my burning skin.

“You fucking slut,” you hiss as you crack the strands of the flogger over my abused back. You know this harsh treatment will refuel my lust for you. I grunt like an animal as I beat my cock in my palm to the time of your rhythmic flogging of my back.

Smack, smack, smack!

The sound is almost lost in the wind, as are my pathetic cries of pain.

My body is starting to shake with the exertion you are putting me through combined with the chill of the blustery air. You notice my discomfort and laugh.

“You know I won’t show mercy slut. You love me because I am cruel and treat you like a worthless bitch to please me. A toy I pick up to play with, and cast aside as I chose. Right now I am going to drain every last drop of cum from your balls before you have a hope of getting back indoors, into your nice warm basket at the foot of my bed. So you better work a little harder slut.”

The head of my cock has grown purple at your words and is straining in my fingers, bulbous, as I draw back the foreskin. You pace around in front of me, throwing back the hood from your gorgeous face. As I look from your face, to your riding boots, to the beautiful sculpturing of your legs from the confines of your full length leather coat, I feel a deep surge within; the tightening of my thighs and belly, the pump of seed from my balls to the eye of my cock.

AdrianaHilton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianaHilton

I beat my cock in my fist and spurt copious amounts of cum again.

I groan deeply as I lean back and the warm cum splatters over the shining, tan skin of my naked belly and pecs, all carefully waxed free of any hair as you command. The cum runs down the contours of my muscles with the rivulets of rainwater and drips from my balls to the wet grass beneath me.

You chuckle. I can see the cleavage of your heavy full breasts rising and falling in the lapels of your coat as you laugh at me.

I am breathing hard, looking at you through wide pleading eyes. “Ok. I’ve done it. I’m cold Mistress, and tired. May I rest? Please Mistress?”

Your pink, unglossed lips curl into a smile of pure menace. “No. I require you to cum one more time slut.”

I groan, “But please Mistress. I can’t. I won’t be able too.”

You smile again. “If it were you that made the rules, I wouldn’t be your Mistress would I, slave? You are my bitch and if I say you will cum for me, you will cum for me.”

As you speak you are reaching to the nipped waist of your overcoat and unfastening your leather belt before me. You let the long garment open as you draw back your coat tails and stand with your hands on your hips, your gorgeous legs spread wide. Your toned body is naked beneath the rain coat except for a thick black rubber dildo which juts obscenely from your pubic mound, held in place by a tightly fastened black leather harness. Your nipples are tow erect buds which could slice through a sheet of glass. You are aroused Mistress. I gasp in fear, but it is slavish desire which courses through me even now.

I shake my head, no, but I immediately fall to my hands and knees when you point to the ground before you.

“This will not be gentle slut. But you will be cumming for me a third time, very shortly.”

To be continued…

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments