Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome Home

3
2 Comments 2
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
As I sit at home the television on but my mind else where, I think of you coming home. It’s been a long week with you away on business and I’m watching the clock excitedly, only ten more minutes before your home. Settled into your chair I breath in the faint smell of you, I smile as I adjust my robe a bit making sure it’s securely tied. I move quickly to the mirror to check over myself I want to look my best for you, I’ve left my hair down knowing that’s how you like it. Touching up my makeup I head back for the living room to wait. As I hear the door knob turn a smile spreads across my face and I move to the door to great you. Saying hello I lean in for a quick kiss, you always have a few e-mails to send after arriving back from a trip so I sit down on the sofa to wait. As you begin I sit back and cross my legs, letting my robe split showing my bare legs. I see you glance over at the movement and your eyes linger on my legs before you look me in the eye.

“Don’t you have work to get done?” I ask playfully, grinning at me you go back to your work.

“One down, one to go.” you inform me after finishing the first e-mail. Loosening the tie I let the robe top fall ever so slightly open, I see your eyes widen as you see the new lingerie I bought for your homecoming. Moving my hand up I trace the swell of my breasts watching your eyes follow the movement.

“Better finish up don’t want your boss upset.” I taunt playfully. Your eyes move back to the screen and your fingers fly over the keys, I feel a familiar warmth spread through my body as I think of how skilled your fingers really are. I’m lost in thought when the sound of your laptop closing snaps me back, smiling I realize you have finished.

Standing up I wait for you to reach me, as you get close your hand drops to the robes tie. With a quick motion you untie the knot and I hear your sharp inhale as the robe falls open. Pushing the robe from my shoulders I shiver as your hands slide down my arms. Gripping my hand you sit down and pull me along so I’m left straddling your hips. As I let my hands wander to your chest I lean to kiss you, a small moan escapes me as your tongue slides across my lips. Your hands on my hips begin to move up, nails raking my skin until you reach my chest. Freeing my breasts you break the kiss and I watch as you lower your head. Closing my eyes I let my head fall back as you flick my nipple with your tongue. Getting lost in the feel of your mouth on me I forget your hand that has again begun to move. The feel of your fingers rubbing me through my thong sends a jolt of pleasure through me that brings me back to the present.

“Bedroom please.” I moan dropping my head to your shoulders. Sitting back you watch as I stand on wobbly legs before kneeling in front of me. Your hands reach up to my thong and slide it slowly down my legs, I sway bracing my hands on your shoulders when you gently suck my clit into your mouth. Abruptly you stand and wrap an arm around my waist.

SnowWhiteXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SnowWhiteXo

Your other hand dips back between my legs and fingers play with my clit. Walk I think to myself, such a simple task under normal circumstances yet I find I can barley focus enough to move. After what seems like an eternity you push me onto the bed, watching you through hooded eyes I see you move quickly to the head of the bed. I already know what your going for, the wrist ties that hide under the frame. Leaning onto the bed you grab my wrist bringing it up to the tie, resisting though I want this I try to pull my arm back.

“Give me your wrist.” Your command sends a tremor through my body and I slowly stretch my arm out to you. After all but one leg is secured, you step back to look at me laid out for you. “Your leg is not to move unless I move it, understood?“ Nodding quickly I let my eyes travel the length of your body stopping at the bulge that has formed under your jeans. I watch as you undress and move onto the bed. I pull against the wrist restraints and you push my leg to the side opening me to you. I can’t help but moan as I feel your hot breath moments before you bite my inner thigh. Suddenly your mouth is on me, your tongue stroking my clit before it’s replaced my your fingers as you use your tongue to penetrate me. Your tongue moving in and out of me has my back arching off the bed in moments as I cry out. My body trembling with aftershock as I see your face, your mouth wet with my juices almost sets me off again.

“Untie me please” I beg “I want you inside me.” I hear a deep growl as your hands free me. Sliding my legs off the bed I reach out pulling you between them, “Your turn.” Rolling my eyes to meet your I watch your eyes close as I slide my mouth down your shaft. Hearing you moan as I slide back up I let my tongue swirl around your head as your hand tangles in my hair. Keeping my pace slow I continue torturing you until your hand tightens and pulls my mouth away.

Reaching out you grab my hand and pull me up, guiding me to your work desk. Turning me away I feel your hand on my back pushing me until my upper body is resting across the desk top. Spreading my legs I feel your head pushing slowly into me inch by inch. Groaning with pleasure I feel you stretching me, filling me up. Feeling your hand move up my back toward my face I turn my head, your thumb strokes my lips before I suck it into my mouth. After a few slow strokes you speed up a bit and pull your thumb back. I feel it seconds later pushing into my ass making me cry out.

“Close, I’m so close” I manage to hiss between thrusts.

Removing your thumb your hands squeeze my hips helping me to move with you as you speed up. Grabbing the edge of the desk I cry out as waves of pleasure crash into me. I feel your rhythm falter and hear you moan as you cum inside me. Pulling back your hands move to my waist to help guide me to the bed. Laying down I kiss you gently before cuddling into your side, my head resting on your chest. Closing my eyes I let myself drift to sleep wrapped in the warmth and safety of your body.

Published 
Written by Echo88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments