Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wake Up

"My mornings are not my own"

14
5 Comments 5
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I can't remember the last time I woke up on my own.

My husband and I have what I can only guess is a unique arrangement. It started early in our marriage, when we were both fresh out of college. Our meeting was pretty vanilla, but it didn't take us long to figure out that we were yin and yang in the bedroom. We both liked it rough - he loved taking control and making me feel helpless almost as much as I loved being his plaything.

We experimented a lot and while I never complained, we would sometimes talk and he'd ask me how certain things were for me. When I was honest about something not working for me - like the first time he took me anally without any lube - he adjusted for me. He's told me many times that he loves the control, but less for its own sake than the impact he sees it has on me.

Outside of the bedroom, things are more ordinary. We're a DINK couple in our late twenties, living in an apartment and saving up to buy a house in the suburbs. You'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between us and our neighbors. We see each other off to work in the morning at the train station where I drop him off before heading to my accounting job. Some nights we go out to a movie, every once in a while we go out for a nice dinner, but mostly we are together as much as we can be.

But there was always that moment when he said, "Come here," in that voice... and the butterflies in my stomach and the twitching in my pussy would start simultaneously.

But our special relationship started one evening when we were watching TV. Well, I say we were watching, but I don't think he was paying attention. I could see that he was lost in thought, contemplating something. I was into the show, so I didn't pay any mind to his mood. I didn't think he was angry or anything, so I let it go. After the program was over he took the remote and turned off the TV and spoke.

"There's something I want to discuss. I want... I mean... I want to do something... different... and I want you to hear me out."

I wasn't at all sure what this was about, but I could see that he was struggling with something he didn't quite want to say, so I put on a brave face and tried to smile to make him feel more comfortable. I wasn't sure if that was the right thing, but it was something.

He continued, "I know you like it when I take control... and I love it too. So I want to try something."

He paused, closed his eyes and took a deep breath and then blurted it out, "I want the first thing you wake up to in the morning to be me having my way with you."

He let that sentence hang in the air. I blinked. Looking back, I didn't understand the true magnitude of what he was saying. He had woken me up more than once before and started our day off with orgasms for two, so I replied, "Sure, honey, that sounds like fun."

He shook his head, "No, I mean every day. I want you to wake up however I want, whenever I want. I want you to trust me that I want what you want, and I want you to be willing to go on that ride with me every morning."

It still didn't sound like a big change to me, but he sounded so serious, so I said meekly, "I'm willing to try."

He reached over and gave me a kiss and said, "Thank you. I promise I'll keep this good."

And that was that.

That next morning - the first morning - I woke up feeling my hair being pulled. I was groggy but moved in the direction of the insistent tug. As my eyes opened, I could see my destination was his hard cock. I opened my mouth and got to work. His hands let go of the ball of hair they held and moved to the back of my head. I could feel the warmth radiating out from my pussy with the small amount of attention I could spare from the task at hand.

It didn't take long before I could feel him starting to tense up. His hands mashed my head down on his cock and I did my best to open my throat up and I felt the first spasm of his cock and the warm goo go into the back of my throat as I swallowed. His cock spurted three or four times and then he was spent. I felt his hands relax and I fell back away from his cock gasping for breath. I could feel a little trickle of his cum and my spit dribble down my chin and drip onto my breast.

IzzieMilan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IzzieMilan

I took just a moment to recover before I realized I was as horny as I could ever remember being. He simply got up and went into the bathroom. As I heard the shower start, I furiously masturbated, bringing myself to two powerful orgasms. I laid back on the bed panting and had the first conscious thought of the day, "Wow."

As I said, morning sex was not new, but I couldn't remember ever going from dead sleep to blow job to orgasms so quickly. But there was no denying it was hot.

He came out of the bathroom, freshly showered but still naked, and nonchelantly said, "Good morning, Darling," and went to the closet to get dressed for work.

I was still piecing it all together when something made me look at the clock. It was 6:20. It was, indeed, time to get ready for the day. I got up out of bed and wiped the corner of my chin with my fingertips and licked them clean. The taste of his cum reminded me (as if I needed one) of what had just happened. I walked over to him naked and as he pulled up his pants I wrapped him in a hug and gave him a long kiss and finally replied, "Good morning, honey."

He smiled and asked, "So, are you ok with this arrangement so far?"

I nodded and smiled. He continued, "It won't always be the same," and then he looked me straight in the eyes and with a serious countenance continued, "but it will always be my choice."

That sent a little shiver down my spine as I was filled with a nervous excitement.

And so it began. The next morning, he woke me up with his lubed cock easing its way into my pussy and his hands grabbing my wrists and holding them immobile away from my sides. He worked me up and then turned me over and took my ass, filling it with his cum. The mornings melded together, but were always unique.

Some mornings he woke me up with his tongue on my clit and brought me to one orgasm after another. Others, he turned me over on my tummy and gave me a spanking until I was crying freely. Occasionally, he would follow that up with a harsh strapping with his belt (often, this was how the morning started when we went to bed angry or upset). He would hold me after while I got the crying back under control.

Every morning was different. Some mornings he would cum, some mornings I would, some mornings both. Some mornings if he spanked me, I'd cry, sometimes that would be followed up with an orgasm. But it was always at his discretion. His choice. I was his plaything to do with as he pleased. He even told me sometimes that I was the best sex toy he could even imagine. That always filled me with a sense of pride, and usually made my pussy tingle a little.

Not every morning was as good, of course. If we had had a long night, or when either of us had a cold, there was always still the matter of how I would start my day. Though he never failed to wake me up, on those days he was kinder - often just starting my day fingering my pussy a little bit until I was awake and then giving me just a gentle kiss before getting up. On days like that, I was grateful that he let me go back to sleep, despite having been woken up in the first place.

One day, he announced that his company was sending him off on a business trip for a couple of days. I told him I'd miss him, and asked him what that would mean for the morning. He just cryptically said, "Nothing."

I found out the next morning what that meant. He called me on my cell phone at 5 AM, had me take a shower, and then return to bed, prop the phone up on the nightstand and while he watched me over the video I masturbated for him. After I came, he told me he loved me and missed me and told me to have a good day. So there I was, wide awake at 5:30 AM. But at least I had still gotten to start my day with him.

I can't remember the last time we had sex where I wasn't woken up from a dead sleep in the morning for it. Most nights, the last thoughts I have before I go to sleep are wondering what the morning will bring. I try to guess how he will use me, and of course, that makes the feelings in my pussy start up and I smile and yawn once, and then sleep takes me away.

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments