Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waiting

"The anticipation of waiting"

158
77 Comments 77
5.6k Views 5.6k
656 words 656 words

Author's Notes

"Since joing Lush I've found fleeting thoughts turn into full blown fantasies. This is one that started out as just a quick image and took on a life of its own."

I hold myself as still as I can possibly hold myself. It feels like I've been in this position for hours. My long, slender legs burn. But I can't move, as he will be here soon. The anticipation has my tight pussy slick with excitement. I clench my svelte thighs, rubbing them together ever so slightly. My tingling clit begs for his type of friction.

My stimulated mind begins to wander. Wondering what will happen when he does finally arrive.

He will find me in the position he has requested. Which is standing at the base of the bed, legs together, bent at the waist with my arms folded around my calves. My round thick ass and soaking wet pussy on perfect display for him.

I wonder what toys he will use today. He has been fond of the wooden paddle, with love heart shaped cut outs down the centre, lately. My ass cheeks are still pink from the other day's spanking.

Will it be the spreader, with the wrist cuffs attached in the middle, that he enjoys using most often. He likes it when I am fully open and can't move so he can do whatever he likes?. Will he have me spread out on my back so he can push my legs towards my head or will he have me on my knees with my face pressed into the mattress? Either way my pink little asshole will be exposed to him.

Will he use the sterling silver butt plug with the pink gem heart on the end? Fuck, I hope he does! I want to feel the cold metal on my clit and as he runs it through my drenched folds, coating it in my juices. I want the cool hardness thrust inside my pussy, leaving it in long enough to lubricate it but not long enough to take the bite out of the unforgiving cold metal. I want to feel him pressing it against my closed puckered hole. I want the sting from it entering slowly, stretching me. I need that satisfying feeling of having it fully inside me with only the pink heart showing, causing my cunt walls to clench around nothing.

EllieSun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllieSun

Will he admire the sterling silver butt plug before ramming his cock inside my cunt? Bottoming out. His mushroom head being pushed and dragged against that rough little spot inside me that causes my pussy to gush and my breathing to hitch. I want to feel his dick claim my cunt. I want his large calloused hands either around my throat or on the back of my neck applying just the right amount of pressure while my pussy welcomes the punishment from his cock. Will he push me to see if I use the safe word on him?

Will he treat me like his personal little slut? I really hope he does. Will he edge me? Until I'm writhing on the bed, begging him for an orgasm. Will he let the pain be what tips me over the edge? I want that so very much.

Where will he cum? I want him to force my mouth open and for him to fuck my face. I want to taste myself on his rigid cock. I want him to be thrusting so hard that I can't breathe. I want spit to be dripping from my chin onto my tits. I want my eyes to be watering, and my mascara to be running down my cheeks. I want him to fuck my tight throat so brutally that I feel it begin to bruise. I want him to pull out at the very last moment, and cum all over my face, like the dirty, filthy whore that I am. I need that!

I hear his footsteps coming down the hall. I quickly check I'm perfectly in position as my whole body tightens and begins to hum in hungry anticipation.

The wait is finally over.

Published 
Written by Littlebitlost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments