Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Venetian Episode

2
3 Comments 3
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

In the night of Venice, there are no doubts. In the starred night, lovers can meet, no matter what, who or where... These were my thoughts when I had just arrived in the city; it seemed to me every dark street held a romantic story and every portal had been built just to hide lovers. I, for some reason, felt attracted to these ideas and never failed to cultivate them in my mind. As a result, they grew stronger until I was convinced I was destined to live one of those stories.

It was with this mindset that I ventured out of the little hotel where I stayed. The evening was calm and to me, the air held some eerie promise. I was gazing at the canals when someone said next to me, "Enjoying the view?"

"Indeed," I said, "it is my first time in Venice."

"Really! And what brings you here?" I looked at him fully in the eye; he was young, but not so young as not to have some experience. Actually, with his looks and his extroverted way, he might have tons of experience.

"Nothing brings me here if not curiosity. And what brings you, if I may ask?"

"A woman."

" Indeed...something tells me she may not be the only one."

"Thank you, but she is. I live in her house, by the way."

"I see."

"She is my aunt, my mother`s sister. My mother lives in England, she likes it there."

"And you?"

"Oh, me too. I am only visiting."

"I see, well, I must go, it is getting late."

"Have dinner with me."

"And your aunt?"

"No, only with me, in a restaurant nearby."

I looked at him; here I was, with this charming rogue who posed as a nice boy. My good sense told me those were the worst. Still, I smiled and asked, "Where is this place and why should I go with you?"

" It is nearby and because I am not unpleasant to your eyes."

"You are quite vain, you know. Most young men are. Think I need a favour?"

"Oh, no, I need a favour, I need some company for tonight."

"Company? Go home for company."

" I need the company of a stranger."

"I see, why a stranger?"

"Well, we are both in passing."

I smiled at this and asked directly, "Where is this place?"

We ended up in a sort of noisy bar; customers looked at us for a minute when we came in and then resumed their conversations. This relaxed me quite a bit; no one seemed to care about us, no one would. So, feeling sort of adventurous I sat down at a small table, facing my handsome stranger.

"Tell me all about yourself," he said.

"Why should I?"

"Because I find you fascinating."

"You are joking, you just want me to fall for you."

"And you will not?"

"No, I do not fall for anyone." It was not that true but still, I would not give him the satisfaction of seeing his advances so welcome.

"So your heart is made of steel?"

"Young man, I have no heart:"

"All the better then, I have none myself, or so my ex-girlfriends have told me."

He was so beautiful I believed the ex-girlfriends were right. Beauty and kindness did not always match.

"And do you think that is a good thing?"

"Well, you tell me, after all, you have no heart yourself, you just said it." I had to laugh at this, I had to admit this bantering was much to my liking. I was tired of many things in life but not of this kind of flirting. I found it so refreshing, even if it led to nothing.

We ate in silence for a while and this was ended when he said, "Would you consider sex with me?"

I smiled and answered, "You are too young."

"I am not a minor if that is what you are implying."

"I know that. Still, you are too young."

"I do not cling afterward if that is what you fear."

"I know you will not cling, you are the runaway type."

DesiredAlexis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DesiredAlexis

"So the answer is no?"

"So the answer is maybe."

I said to myself, I should have stayed at the hotel with a good book, this one might be a pimp, a killer, whatever.

"I am not, you know."

"You are not...what?"

"A bad guy."

"Most guys are bad, young man, even if they do not kill you. Let`s go, It is getting late."

Without a word, we paid and left. We walked to his aunt`s place; it was a beautiful house near the canals.

"She is asleep," he said, "and you do not need to hide, after all, I am allowed to bring friends over."

"Is that you, dear?" a woman asked, the voice coming from one of the rooms.

"Yes, it is me. I brought a friend over."

"Good, forgive me for not welcoming him or her, I am very tired."

"It is okay, do not worry." I could not suppress a giggle. So he lived with his aunt, after all, so he was allowed to bring friends over, so he was not a bad guy.

We entered a room and I felt his hands over my body. I also felt his erection in the small of my back. I tried to turn round but he held me tight.

"You are not to turn, you will feel me from behind, always. And I want you to know I like spanking a lot. You will like it too if you don`t already."

His hands freed me of my skirt and brief panties. I was only allowed to look at him briefly before the blindfold was applied to my eyes. I was led from behind to some place where I was made to rest my arms and tits. My head was made to rest on something soft pillows, I guess.

I felt excited and afraid at the same time. I also felt pain when his hands spanked my ass cheeks, one at the time, for a few minutes. He stopped then and immediately I felt his wet tongue in my cunt while his fingers played with my clit. I moaned in pleasure but this seemed to anger him.

"You are to keep silent, I want you to be quiet while I do what I want."

"Why?"

"Because it pleases me so."

I did not reply; his tongue went on. I found it hard not to cry out. And just when I thought I would explode, he stopped. I was left alone for a minute and then his fingers entered me, softly at first and then roughly.

"Now I want you to tell me what you want!"

"I want you to fuck me."

"Good, that I will do, after a little while. Now, you are not to come now."

I found this unbearable; the pleasure he was giving me was too much not to bring me to a climax soon. I realized then he wanted me to beg for it and so I did, shamelessly.

"Please, let me come, I am so hot."

"No, you will do so when I enter you with my cock. Now give me those tits."

His hands abandoned my aching holes for my tits. He was pleased to find my nipples erect and toyed with them viciously. I was about to come when he let go of them and penetrated my cunt with a single sharp thrust.

"Now you can cry, moan or whatever, slut, you have earned it."

His cock was big and I felt my cunt burning. His thrusts were determined to bring me to a total lack of control. After a while, I lost myself in a great climax but he was not done and gave me no rest. His cock entered my asshole and I nearly fainted with the pleasure. He went on and on till I came noisily. It took him a while to come; he was enjoying this so much he wanted to prolong it as much as possible. When he finally came, his hot cum bathed my ass cheeks and he collapsed on top of my aching body.

I left in the small hours of the morning before his aunt got up. We did not exchange phone numbers and/or addresses. After all, he had only needed some company for one night and I had always been a girl who liked to please.              

 

Published 
Written by Enigmatic123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments