Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Training of Slave K and Artig

"Slave K was send over to us to improve her oral skills"

17
3 Comments 3
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"The corresponding photos of our oral training are found in the respective profile folder :)"

Usually, when I am being rented out to Mr. K one of the things he loves the most is filling my mouth with his cock. It is something my owner has been training me on for several years. He is very proud of it. Mr. K enjoys my mouth technique so much that he wanted Slave K to improve her blowjob skills. It was time for her to undergo intense training.

K arrived at our house, it was almost too easy to tell that she wasn't wearing anything under that trench coat. I squeezed in wonder. Were her nipples rubbing against the coat? I watched as they poked against the material. Her pussy was probably dripping in anticipation, there was no panty to stop it from running down her leg. I was more than eager. My eyes lit up at the thought of licking the juices off her creamy thighs. Slave K stood there nervously, but excitement shone in her face as we greeted her at the front door. I was ordered to check if she was already wet. Immediately I slipped my hand through the trench coat and groped at her pussy to feel for the wetness that I was hoping for. 

"Did Mr. K leave any instructions for us?" My owner piqued suddenly. 

I watched as Slave K fidgeted from one foot to another. My ears perked up when she cleared her throat in order to answer. 

"He thanks you for taking care of my... embarrassing blow job skills," she looked down sheepishly. 

"He would also appreciate it if you could fuck me in my ass and provide a good punishment for embarrassing him so much." Her cheeks blazed red as she continued. "He said: please feel free to use her as often as you wish and she can sleep in a cage overnight." 

Just hearing her say this embarrassing message already makes my pussy wet. With a satisfied sound, my owner directed us to go get dressed and prepare for training.

Excitement coursed through my body as I rolled the pantyhose over my legs. My eyes looked over to Slave K who was taking her time, hands twitching nervously. "Come here," I called to her softly. She got up and walked to me, with only the black lace resting on her legs. I was more than happy to help train her. I picked up her corset and wrapped it around her waist, as I did my own earlier. My lips trailed down from her ears until I was sucking on her neck, I wanted to ravish her. 

After tying the corset, I grabbed the bottle on the stand next to us as poured lube on my fingers. Forcing her forward, I rubbed lube against her asshole and dipped one finger inside. She shook in surprise. I pulled my finger out quickly and shoved two back into her hole. Her eyes were wide but her voice was begging for more. Suddenly, I stopped playing with her tight ass and told her it was my turn. Exactly how I did it is how I wanted it done to me. 

"I hope you were paying attention," I jeered, bending over in front of her as my owner watched silently in the back.

Time flew by as we were taking turns stretching each other's asses. I was now forcing a dildo in Slave K's asshole. We needed to be ready for my owner when he wanted to fuck us in the ass. As this is happening, I notice my owner in the back recording videos and taking pictures in order for Mr. K to be involved this evening.

"Present your holes to me, side by side, and make sure they are dripping wet." My owner spoke as he pushed himself off of the chair. In a dazed hurry, we lined up quickly and presented our holes to Sir. I was eager and was hoping this would give me extra points for an evil game we decide to play. Only one Fuckdoll would get to cum tonight, and I was determined to win.

"Rub each other's cunts. Whoever is closest to cumming first will not cum at all tonight."

When we were told to start, we pounced on each other with need. The determination to be satisfied was all I could think about. Our moans filled the air shamelessly. My owner stood there, watching us fight our release in interest. Desire gleamed in his eyes and his boner was showing now more than ever. I wanted to be filled so bad. Suddenly a hand stopped my movements. Or, tried to. I still rubbed her cunt aggressively in an effort to push her to the edge. 

"Stop! I'm going to cum!" Slave K jerked frantically, trying to hold on to her senses. A smile graced my face as I looked over to her pout in frustration. Her head tossed back in exhaustion, but I was eager for the next step.

"Get up, it's time to actually start training," Sir said in a clipped tone.

Grabbing two large dildos and handing them to us. He pulled out his phone and tapped it in his palm expectantly. Realizing that he wanted us to begin sucking on them, I started quickly. This made Slave K follow behind me. My owner made sure to make corrections with our progress. He took videos, pictures to send to Mr. K in order to keep him involved. 

"Go deeper, I need to hear you choke."

"Hold it... longer," my owner directed to us. He made sure to make us suck him off as well, just to make sure we were doing as well as he thought. We were going back and forth, fighting to see who could get Sir to use their mouths. It took several times of begging and practice to make Sir satisfied enough to move on to my own training.

 Slave K may have been lacking when it comes to giving good blowjobs, but she did exceptionally well with using her asshole.

Adriana_Bonny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adriana_Bonny

My owner thought it was a good idea for us to be useful and train each other. So now it was Slave K's turn to do the teaching. I watched her eyes glimmer in mischief when Sir provided our next task. It was my turn to be nervous and eager when he presented the double-ended dildo for us to fuck each other with.

"I want to see your asses bounce against each other," Sir instructed. 

This was very difficult for me to do at first. I gasped when the dildo filled my asshole completely. My teeth bit down on my lip as Slave K forced the dildo deeper inside our holes. I wasn't sure I could handle it at all. With some time I managed to catch up to Slave K and we were properly bouncing our asses against each other. Delight flooded my senses when my owner shoved his cock in my throat, forcing me against Slave K and pushing the dildo deeper into my ass. He went back and forth between using our mouths until we succeeded in fucking our asses and mouths like good Fuckdolls.

Now it was time for our punishments. We both deserved it.

"You both must tell me why you are being punished," Sir said sternly. On our knees- Slave K and I looked up at my owner, waiting for permission to speak. 

"Go ahead."

 Slave K cleared her throat to speak first. "I made a lot of errors during the blowjob training," she said confidently. My owner nodded and looked at me. "I took too long getting my ass ready to be used." He nodded then motioned for Slave K to lay across his knee for her spankings, I just watched silently as she was being punished. She was breathing heavily and I knew she was just as wet as I was.

 It was hard to resist touching myself at the sight of her wincing against my owner. I was mindful to not touch myself, I was lucky because my horniness would find some relief during this night. My eyes glanced to Slave K's reddened face. The poor Fuckdoll would be chained and locked up into a cage for the night with her dripping wet cunt. After receiving my spankings, and being left with a wet pussy and brazened cheeks- it was time to entertain my owner.

We were told to punish each other. 

"If you decide to go easy on her then you lose your right to cum, Artig." A sadistic smile grazed my lips. I loved Slave K but when she was strapped into the bondage device, I was eager to use the whip and cane against her ass. Slave K was being tortured by both my owner and I. It was easy to tell that she was crying as I was whipping her creamy ass and Sir was shoving his cock down her throat. When my owner was satisfied with Slave K's tears, it was my turn to be punished.

My owner crossed his arms and glowered at Slave K carefully who slowly picked up the whip to use on me. "Slave K, you can earn your right to cum tonight if you are hard enough on Artig." Her eyes gleamed in greed, she was eager for release and didn't hesitate to start whipping at my ass. My pussy clenched and squeezed, it dripped in anguish. I couldn't help but moan loudly. My owner frowned and forced a dildo in my mouth. Every time the wetness started to drip down my legs, Slave K was forced to lick it up and continue whipping me. She tried very hard but was unable to make me cry as I did to her. Therefore, she did not earn the right to cum.

After the punishments, it was time to see whether we had learned our lessons. 

We headed back to the bedroom with our asses glowing and both pussies sopping wet. We were both very eager to suck Sir's cock together. There was a special task that we had to complete; it involved good coordination, a lot of licking with the tongues, and a very dirty mind. It was very embarrassing but also really hot. 

"I shouldn't be able to see the head of my cock when you're moving it from one mouth to the other." Sir said simply as we both placed our mouths on the head. 

We both took turns deepthroating all the way to the bottom then moving it from one mouth to the other. To my delight, my owner came heavily in my mouth while Slave K was eagerly sucking on his balls. After my mouth was filled with cum, I was ordered to kiss Slave K. We kissed until there was no more cum left, even licking the spit off of our faces in excitement. This made my owner satisfied with our teamwork and what K learned today.

As a reward for Slave K and her good work today, she was allowed to edge five times with our best wand. But as promised, she was not allowed to cum. For my rewards, I was allowed to play with the wand while on the sofa for a bit. Poor Slave K was being bound in a bondage device in preparation for me. Once she was strapped in, I hovered over her face and forced her head into my pussy. She had to lick and suck my cunt until I came.

I ground my pussy against her mouth until my juices were showing when I looked down. All of this was happening while my owner was spanking and whipping her. Four hours of horniness had been pent up and released all over Slave K's face, I came so hard that I almost blacked out. The night ended with Sir and I making dinner, then going to bed in a blissful state. We succeeded tonight. 

As for Slave K, she was chained in her cage in order to stop her from playing with her cunt while we were sleeping.

Published 
Written by Artig
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments