Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Unexpected Houseguest, Chapter 1

"We were invited to a BDSM munch. It would be a party that would change our family dynamic..."

30
17 Comments 17
4.6k Views 4.6k
3.6k words 3.6k words

One day pet brought the mail in and set it on my desk for later when I returned home from work. I got home shortly afterward.

"Master, the mail is on your desk," pet said, right after she kissed me.

"Thank you pet," I said. I went through the mail and picked out a large red envelope. Opening it, I read the card inside. After I had read it, I called pet into my study. 

"I have received an invitation to a BDSM munch to be held in two weeks. I have been to these before but I know you have never been to one. Would you like to go to this munch?" I asked her.

"Oh Yes, Master! I would love to go!" pet said excitedly.

"Well, let me tell you a little bit about what goes on at these BDSM munches before you answer too eagerly. First off, there will be several other Masters and Mistresses, slaves and submissives there.

"There is usually some kind of demonstrations that occur as well as some individual action. Think of it as a strip club on steroids," I explained.

"Sounds like fun!" pet said.

"If it's anything like the other munches that I have been to, you may be called on to serve as a waitress, or perform on stage, or even be made to service another Master or Mistress. Would you feel comfortable with that?"

"If you are there, Master, then I don't have anything to worry about. I know you will keep me safe and protect me," pet said. "If it is what you wish, Master, I will do it to the best of my abilities. I only want to please you."

"All right then, will attend the munch. It will be fun and a good experience for you," I said. "But we have some preparations to make before then."

"Preparations, Master?"

"Yes, you will have to go shopping for a suitable outfit and get your hair done. I want you looking your best, you know." 

"Yes, Master, of course. I'm your 'arm candy', after all," pet said, smiling.

"That's right, and I like my 'bling' nice and shiny!" I said, adding to the joke.

The day of the munch eventually arrived. Pet had been getting more and more excited about going to the munch with each passing day.

She had picked up her new outfits–she would wear a chain harness that hooked to her leather slave collar with a single chain that ran between her exposed tits to a steel ring just below her breasts.

From there. the chain separated into two chains that ran down in large loops that laid seductively on her hips and wrapped around to connect at the small of her back.

There was also a tiny g-string bikini bottom that was leather around the waist, then leather waist dropped into a sharp V at each side of her pussy leaving it exposed and open except for a small chain across the top of the V.  

The whole outfit was designed to seduce and attract the attention of every Dom in the room that night.            

With both of us dressed and ready to go, we drove to the location of the BDSM munch, a hotel that had been reserved for the occasion. The munch itself was held in the main ballroom, with rooms available for those wishing to stay the night and play.

When we arrived, we parked in a corner of the parking lot so that we could get out easily and went up to the hotel entrance. Walking to the ballroom, I stopped. 

"Oh, before I forget pet, I have a little something for you. Let's step over here for a little privacy," I said taking her into a nearby coat closet. I pulled out a small box.

"Since I know you will be on your very best behavior and will make me proud, I can give these to you now so you can enjoy them," I said.

I opened the box to reveal a set of brand new nipple jewelry. The pieces consisted of a bar that went through the nipple with a jeweled chain leading down from each end of the bar.

In the middle, dangling between the jeweled chains was the word MINE written in a script font and made of shiny stainless steel.

"Oh, Master! They are beautiful!" she said. "Please, Master, put them on me, please!" pet said.

Pet had gotten her nipples pierced about three months prior to the munch and they had finally healed enough to wear nicer jewelry. I thought this munch would be a good time for her first pair of "dress" nipple jewelry.

Once she was adorned with her new nipple jewelry, I took her out of the closet and we prepared to enter the ballroom.

"Take a peek inside and see how busy the room is pet," I told her. She padded up to the door and peeked inside. 

"There's a pretty decent crowd Master," she said, coming back to me.

"Okay, let's go in then," I said. 

With my pet on my left arm, her normal place when we are walking anywhere, I swung the double doors wide and stepped inside. We strolled through the crowd proudly, me showing off my girl and her beaming proudly at being owned by me. Her outfit and her new nipple jewelry added to her prideful strutting.

Several of the submissives and slaves watched as we crossed the room and even the lesser Doms parted the way for us. I found a seat to my liking against a wall where I had a good view of the room and the stage and waited as I pulled her chair out and seated her. Once I took my seat, it was only a couple of moments before one of the slaves serving as the waitress came to take their drink order.

"Sir, what would you like to drink?" the slavegirl asked with her head lowered respectfully. 

"We will both have a glass of wine please," I asked her.

"Very good, Sir. I will be right back with them," she said and left to place the order.

"Master, what will be my duties tonight?" pet asked.

"Well, if I am asked, you may be serving as a waitress slave, or I may have you perform the duties of a service slave to one of the Doms. I don't think we will be performing on the stages tonight. But until I say otherwise, we will just take in the experience. This is new to you so we will see how the evening goes," I said.  

Pet looked around at all the different people and what they were doing. There were Masters with their slaves kneeling on the floor. Others had their girls on leashes or even cuffed and on leashes.

There were some that were "pets" and wore tails–butt plugs with fake fur tails. She was amazed at the different varieties and degrees of BDSM represented there that night.

"Master, I look around and I see how other Doms treat their girls, like that pair over there who has his girl kneeling on the floor, and that one over there who has his slave wearing leather cuffs and a leash.

"Then I look at myself and I am sitting here unshackled and in a chair just as a normal vanilla couple. Why, Master? I mean if we are at a BDSM munch shouldn't I be treated as a slave?" she asked.

"Pet, you are sitting here like this because I think of you as much more than a slave. You serve me, that much is true, but you are also my equal. You submit to me, but because it is your choice. And so as my equal, you deserve a place at the table the same as I.

"I do not call you my slave, do I? No, you are my pet, and that only because you are a loved and treasured part of me. The Doms who treat their girls or guys as slaves and keep them chained and in cuffs, do so because they either think far too highly of themselves or too lowly of their submissives," I explained.

"You are a wonderful Master... and a wonderful man," she said beaming happily.          

As the night progressed, we enjoyed our drinks while watching a demonstration from another Master and his slave on stage. One of the service girls came up to our table. 

"Sir, is there any service I can provide for you?" she asked.

She was a pretty thing and I could tell by the way she asked that she really needed to be of service to please whatever Dom or Domme owned her. Sometimes girls are put to work in these munches as a way of proving their willingness to submit or for their owner's pleasures and egos.

Such was the case with this one–she had been put to work so other Doms could see what a good girl her Dom had. It was no matter to me, I was more than happy to have her serve me for the moment. 

"This is a good song. why don't you dance for me, little one," I told her.

She seemed relieved that I would ask such a simple thing of her–I expect she figured I would want some sexual favor instead. But I was not in the mood for that and I had my girl beside me if I wanted such service.

The girl began a slow, teasing lap dance for me as pet watched carefully. She knew she may be called upon someday to perform similarly for me or another Master. The girl wasn't wearing much of anything she needed to strip out of so she just concentrated on her dancing.

She swayed her hips back and forth as she kept time to the beat and then moved to straddle one leg and hump it like a dog but a lot slower, rubbing her pussy all over my leg. She turned around and sat squarely on my lap grinding her ass on my hardness and feeling what she had helped to produce.

As she sat there rubbing her bare pussy on my bulge, she said "It's okay to touch me, Sir. This is not like a regular strip club. In fact, my own Sir wishes me to cum as many times as possible tonight. Would you please help me so I will please my Sir?" she said, looking at me with her big brown eyes.

"Stand," I said to the girl. She rose up from my lap and I pulled her closer. "Now hands behind your head and lace your fingers together. Keep them there until I tell you that you can move them. If you do not I will turn you over my knee. Understand?"

LauraSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraSaenz1

"Yes Sir," she said.

The girl did as I ordered and when she was set, I began toying with her pussy. At first, I lightly traced my finger around the outside of her pussy lips, getting tantalizingly close but not touching her special place.

I smiled when I saw her hips begin to sway as if trying to show me where to go. I plucked her swollen pink pussy lips gently and lightly rubbed my fingertip across her clit, bringing a noticeable moan from her.

"I'll bet that all these naked people and all this action has you horny as hell... isn't that right slut?" I said.

"Y-yes Sir," she said. She had already begun to tremble as the pressure inside her started to climb.

"How many times have you cum already tonight slut?" I asked.

"O-only four times... Sir," she said, finding conversation getting harder to maintain.

"I see. And how many times does your Dom want you to cum? What is your target for tonight?" I asked.

"I am to... cum... as many times... as possible... Sir," she panted, trying very hard to keep it together.

"Well, then we'd better get to it!" I said and I shoved two fingers deep into her wet pussy.

She gasped and arched her back, thrusting her hips forward as I began rapidly fingerfucking her. I caught a quick glimpse of her hands beginning to come down as a natural reaction but she quickly recovered and put them back before I said anything so I let it go. 

Pet watched with interest as I brought this girl higher and higher. She knew full well what the slavegirl was going through–she had been in the same position more than once. She knew what my fingers could do and how devastating they could be. She pitied the girl and was jealous of her at the same time.

"S-sir... Oh, Sir, I'm going to cum! Please, Sir, please make me cum!" the girl said after only a short time. Apparently, the orgasms she'd already had that night sensitized her pussy so further orgasms came easily to her.

"Not yet, slut... I haven't had my fun yet!" I told her. She nodded and bit her lip to help her fight the need to cum. I turned to pet, "pet come over here and give this pretty young slut a taste. I'll just bet those little nipples of her are quite delicious!" I said.

My girl got up and came around to the slave girl, turning her head to give her a kiss. Then she bent down and took one of the girl's hard stiff nipples into her mouth licking and sucking on her. The girl moaned again and I felt a strong shudder go through her. She was fighting hard against the growing pressure to cum. I almost felt sorry for her... this must be sheer hell for her!

"Sir, please! I can't take much more! Please make me cum, Sir please!" she begged. I knew that she had other tables to visit and I didn't want to keep her. Besides I wanted to watch some of the other activities. So  I relented and pushed my fingers deep into her pussy and used my thumb to rub hard against her clit. 

"Cum for me slut! Cum NOW!" I commanded and I no more got the words out when she released. I don't know if it was my command or that she simply couldn't hold out any longer, but I didn't mind, she had done a good job and I was pleased with her work. 

The girl shook and writhed, crying out as she came all over the floor, barely missing my pants. Pet held her up to keep her from falling and the girl clung to her. She had moved her hands from where I told her to keep them and by rights, I should have paddled her ass for disobeying. But I let it go–she had earned a break. Besides, she wasn't mine to discipline.

When she had calmed to the point she could walk on her own, she turned to me. "Thank you, Sir, for the orgasm." Then she turned to pet. "And thank you too, for your help," she said. Then she padded off happily, another notch in her belt to please her Dom.

After the little service girl had left, pet and I turned our attention to the stage where they had just pulled a pillory onto the stage. A pillory, for those of you unfamiliar with the term, is a device consisting of a wooden base with a center vertical post.

Hinged wooden boards with holes, usually three with the center one larger than the outer ones, were attached to the post. The victim's head and hands were put through the holes, then the boards were locked together to secure the captive. 

The captive, in this case, was a very attractive young oriental girl that was brought out a couple of moments after the pillory was in position. She wore a black hooded cape that concealed her from everyone's view as she was lead by a chain leash from the left side, off-stage.

When she approached the pillory, she stopped and the cape was removed to show the young woman completely nude with her hands cuffed behind her back. 

She looked out into the audience with wide eyes–this must have been the first time she had been placed on stage like this if not the first time at a munch altogether. The large black man who had escorted her on stage, fully twice her size and dressed in black, unlocked the pillory and opened the top half.

Then he pulled her closer and put her head and hands into the pillory, locking them into their respective holes by closing the top half and locking it in place. 

Having been to these munches before and knowing what was going to happen, I watched pet as she sat transfixed on the scene unfolding in front of her. I was glad I got the seats we had–she had a perfect view of what the girl onstage was about to go through.

Once her head and hands were secured, the man knelt down and similarly secured her ankles in the horizontal boards near the base. With the girl now totally secure and helpless in the grip of the pillory, the large man walked off stage again to return a moment later pushing a wheeled cart.

There was a jumble of items on top of the cart which I couldn't make out from where I sat, but I knew they had to be BDSM implements. He pushed the cart just far enough so that the girl could see what was on top of it and judging from the whimpering, she wasn't too pleased with what she saw there.

It was about this time that another person, a woman this time, came from the right side of the stage walking up to the girl who watched her come onstage. The woman walked up to the pillory and gently stroked the young girl's hair for a moment. Then she moved to center stage to address the crowd:

"Ladies and gentlemen, Doms and submissives, thank you for coming tonight to the show and thanks to the Society for asking me to demonstrate tonight. My name is Mistress Raquel and this unfortunate creature is kiki. 

"Kiki has been a bad girl haven't you, my darling? She has been very naughty and so I have chosen to punish her here in front of all of you. It will teach her a lesson and be delightfully humiliating for her as well! 

"Since my time here on stage is limited, we will get right to it. I hope you all enjoy the show!" she said. She nodded to the big man who has brought kiki on stage, who stepped forward to the cart and surveyed what was on it.

He picked up a wide long wooden paddle and hefted it. He seemed satisfied with his selection and showed it to kiki who was justifiably terrified. She shook the pillory but, of course, it did little to help her situation.

The man who would serve as her punisher then picked up a bottle of what must have been baby oil or something because he squirted some on kiki's ass and rubbed it in. I use baby oil on pet's ass occasionally when I want to give her a good ass-warming.

The oil protects her skin from splitting and bleeding and it also holds the heat in very nicely extending the "burn time" and making the spanking much more effective. I don't have to spank as hard or as long to get the same results!

With kiki's round firm ass shining in the stage lighting now, it was time to begin. The man put on a leather glove (the oil had made his hand slippery and he didn't want to lose the paddle into the crowd!) and stepped up behind the Oriental girl.

"Now kiki, before we begin, I want you to tell these fine people why you are in such a dire position. What did you do to deserve this spanking?" Mistress Raquel asked.

"I-i failed to complete my chores, Mistress," kiki said.

"That's right. But this isn't the first time, is it? I don't want these folks to think I am a hard-ass... you have neglected your chores a few times haven't you?" she said.

"Yes, Mistress, I'm sorry," kiki said.

"I'm sure you are sorry. Just like the last time and the time before that. But being sorry doesn't mean much if you keep on doing the same thing now does it?" Mistress asked.

"No Mistress," kiki said.

"Very well. Tonight you are going to get spanked in front of all these people. But tonight will be more than just a little spanking. I'm afraid this one will have to be a spanking you won't soon forget, my dear.

"We can't have you neglecting your duties–why, one day you may neglect your chores, and the next you may neglect me. And then we have chaos and anarchy! So we need to remind you to make sure you get your work done," Mistress explained.

"Yes Mistress," kiki said. Mistress stroked her hair once more and then she stepped off the stage to take a seat in the front row directly in front of kiki. "You may begin," Mistress said to the man still on stage.
 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments