Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Training of a Maid

"A sophisticated man, aided by a Dominatrix, dominates, trains and punishes a pretty girl."

20
7 Comments 7
74.8k Views 74.8k
7.9k words 7.9k words
Famous Story
The Training of a Maid

Chapter 1 Introducing the trainee maid

I advertised in several women’s magazines:

"Sophisticated, demanding professional man requires presentable female, 18 – 40, as his private maid. The successful applicant will be issued with a uniform and undergo preliminary training in protocol, posture and deportment."

After several weeks I receive a reply from an inarticulate girl, that leads nowhere. And then a crude, equally unappealing reply from an obese woman that also leads nowhere.

Two months later my patience is rewarded when I hear from Susanna, who describes herself in these words:

"I am aged 27, 5ft. 5in. tall. People consider me to be attractive, my measurements being 32C bust, 27 in. waist, 35 in. hips. I have long dark hair and hazel eyes. In my work as a fashion department assistant, I am a very willing worker and have received Commendations and Awards from two departmental managers."

Over several email exchanges, Susanna reveals herself to be an articulate, sensitive girl, and her photos show her as very pretty, very feminine, with a shapely bust and curvaceous hips, large eyes, an innocent smile and dark shoulder length hair.

It doesn’t take long to discover that we’re like two sides of the same coin and very much on the same wavelength.

We meet for the first time at a wine bar. Susanna is wearing a pink and white patterned frock and pink stiletto heel sandals. Immaculately groomed and beautifully made up, she looks even prettier than in her photos.

We retreat to a quiet corner. I must gain her trust, and after a few drinks she opens up to me. I only have to listen, with gentle prompts whenever she falters, before the fantasies she had previously only hinted at, start tumbling out.

"I feel a need which I can’t explain." Susanna hesitates and I squeeze her hand to reassure her. After a short silence she continues: "I want to be dominated by someone with an air of authority who controls me and . . ." Another pause, then "Yes, I suppose, and someone who punishes me when I am disobedient"

She blushes a deep shade of pink and looks prettier and more vulnerable than ever.

It’s time to show Susanna The Rules:

Rule 1. You must always be presentable and groomed to look your best. This means attending to personal hygiene, hair, make-up (dark eye-shadow, eye-liner, mascara, blusher, and red or pink lipstick, with matching varnished finger-nails and toe-nails). Pay special attention to your Cupid’s bow. Subject to my prior approval, you may also wear your favourite perfume.

Rule 2. You must always be on your best behaviour. This means correct posture and deportment, and doing exactly as you are told. If you feel unable to carry out an instruction, you must state your reason, and propose an alternative that is acceptable to me.

Rule 3. You will speak only when spoken to, except in an emergency.

Rule 4. When required to speak, you will address me as Mister Steele or Sir. You will address other people as I instruct you.

Susanna reads the Rules, then looks up at me with a shy little smile:

"Thank you Mister Steele, I have read the Rules."

I smile back at her. "Good. Now, if you wish to proceed, please sign The Agreement."

(In brief, The Agreement states that I undertake to stay within Susanna's stated personal boundaries and that Susanna commits to a training regime of strict discipline. She fully accepts that disobedience is always punished.)

"Write your name in lower case letters, to remind you of your subordinate position."

She takes the pen and signs:

susanna

Chapter 2 Ingrid removes Susanna's pubic hair

The following week, before she arrives for her first session, I shower and shave, then slip into skin-tight black leather briefs and a black silk dressing gown with a black leather belt around my waist.

susanna arrives just after 2:00 pm and immediately apologises for being late. According to my watch, almost a minute late. As I expected, she is beautifully made up, dressed again in her pink frock and looking prettier than ever. To teach her to be punctual, it almost seems a pity that I shall have to punish her.

I usher susanna into the bedroom, with its black walls, black curtains and black ceiling. To one side a desk and beyond it a four-poster bed, with cuffs attached to each corner, pulleys and stirrups suspended from overhead. Deep pink satin sheets and pillows. Full-length mirrors, instruments of discipline and restraint on display.

I thrust the tip of my riding crop beneath susanna’s chin and push it upwards. She jumps to attention. I run my fingers through her hair.

"It's time for you to undress, susanna, for me to inspect you!" I almost whisper. . . "There's a good girl . . . drop your clothes on the floor. Let’s get a good look at you."

Her face is flushed. She looks down at the floor and takes a deep breath.

I stand back, savouring each moment as susanna cautiously takes off her frock then her white cotton bra . . shoes . . stockings . . white cotton suspenders . . and finally a pair of plain blue cotton panties.

The naked girl stands before me, blushing. susannna craves humiliation and I take great pleasure in granting her wish. Her hands cover her mons venus.

"Hands to your sides, girl!"

Grasping the riding crop, I give susanna a short, sharp stroke across the back of her upper thighs. She drops her hands and draws in a short, sharp breath. I stand in front of her and run the tip of the crop beneath her chin, then down between her firm, thrusting breasts, descending . . . slowly back and forth between her thighs, then s-l-o-w-l-y back and forth between her labia. My aim is to make her hot and wet before the punishment I so look forward to inflicting on her.

"If you slouch or if your posture or deportment is faulty and needs correcting, I shall use my riding crop as a swift corrective measure. It's not to punish you, I shall only punish you for rebelliousness or disobedience. One way or another, I shall train you to maintain correct posture and deportment at all times.

"Good girl. Now, gather up your clothes, fold them neatly, kneel down, present them to me and then prostrate yourself at my feet, rear end up in the air."

susanna falls to her knees with her chin to the floor, her knees bent and bottom thrust upwards, buttocks stretched tight. She kisses each of my toes and in between them, and then she kisses and licks all over my feet. I run the riding crop back and forth between her buttocks and labia.

With one foot, I then push her away and she topples over. As she regains her balance, I pull her to her feet and instruct her to lie on the bed, on her back, with her arms and legs spread wide. I lock her wrists and ankles into secure, comfortable hand- and ankle-cuffs attached to the corner posts. I thrust two large pillows beneath her waist, raising her hips, spreading her legs wider and displaying her vulva for my inspection.

Susanna’s personal hygiene is immaculate: a hint of intimate feminine scent and no trace of soapy aromas.

I have almost finished shampooing Susanna’s pubic hair, when Ingrid arrives. Ingrid, looking slim and elegant as always, is wearing one of her stylish Domme outfits: a white, off-the-shoulder blouse, black leather pencil skirt with long side slits, a wide buckled belt, sheer stockings and black stiletto heel shoes with ankle straps.

Ingrid is a Brazilian waxing expert.

“I’m so pleased to see you Ingrid, after all these weeks. Take a seat. I’ve almost finished shampooing this trainee maid I told you about. Here she is. She answers to the name susanna."

Removing susanna’s blindfold, I introduce her to Ingrid.

Standing to one side of the girl, Ingrid smiles down at her. She takes susanna’s hand and informs her that “in a few moments I shall remove your pubic hairs susanna, until your mound is beautifully smooth all over".

Ingrid gently explains that "waxing involves removal of the hairs by the roots, and may be painful".

"Maybe VERY painful," I add, "if you don't fully cooperate with Mistress Ingrid."

Ingrid turns and looks at me. "No, don’t hurt her more than necessary," I urge. "She was late for her appointment and I shall punish her myself for that."

Ingrid goes about her task while I hold susanna’s hand and speak reassuringly to her, to soothe her pain and discomfort. Ingrid finally removes the very last hair, then massages scented body lotion into susanna’s now smooth mons venus. Ingrid passes the lotion to me.

I massage susanna’s mons and run my fingers between her labia, slowly back and forth until I feel her juices start to flow.

I quickly remove my fingers and give susanna a sharp slap across her mound, cutting short her growing excitement and leaving her feeling hot with desire and sexually frustrated. And all the more pleasurable to play with.

I release her from her bonds.

It's time for susanna to get dressed in her new uniform.

Chapter 3 susanna gets dressed in her new uniform and is punished

As this will be the first time susanna wears her new uniform and the first time I punish her, it is a special occasion, a very special occasion.

Ingrid is here to take part and to observe susanna’s first punishment. At precisely 2:00 pm the door bell rings and Ingrid answers the door. She ushers susanna into the training room and instructs the girl to stand to attention in front of the desk. Facing susanna from the other side, I inform her that her new uniform is ready; "So, strip off sweetie, there's a good girl, and don't keep us waiting".

Ingrid sits next to me and we watch susanna undressing. As soon as she's naked, I step in front of her, and slowly look her up and down. By now she's blushing furiously. I pause and kiss her lips while I fondle her beautifully proportioned breasts, squeezing and twisting her nipples between my fingers. I steadily increase the pressure and she starts to writhe and squirm. She's throwing her head back now and gritting her teeth as the pain steadily increases.

I suddenly stop and stand back.

"Now, place your hands on the edge of the desk, susanna . . . keep your hands on the desk and move away. Good girl! Now spread your legs apart, thrust out your bottom and arch your back. Now, stand still while Ingrid and I inspect you."

After a thorough inspection, it's time for susanna to dress in her new uniform. Each garment is neatly laid out on the pink satin bed sheet.

First, she slips on a pair of close-fitting, high-sided lacy rose pink and white panties; followed by a matching under-wire bra with half-cups that give glimpses of her nipples; full-length black nylon stockings with lacy tops; pink leather sandals with open toes, ankle straps and 5-inch stiletto heels; and black arm-length fingerless gloves.

I lock a black leather collar with D-rings front and back, around susanna's neck, and attach a chain leash.

susanna is now ready for the most important item of her wardrobe: her training corset.

It is a made-to-measure under-bust corset, designed to raise the breasts and thrust them forwards. It is also designed to control movement and to reduce waist size by up to 6 inches or 15 cm.

The corset is made from heavy-duty fabric faced with lacy rose pink satin. It includes front busk fastening, back lacing and steel boning to shape the figure, high-cut sides to emphasise the hips, and six suspenders. The corset includes sturdy shoulder straps that cross at the back and that also prevent the suspenders and stockings from pulling the corset down. The straps are adjustable from the back, providing Ingrid and myself total control of susanna’s posture and facilitating correct deportment.

Ingrid fits susanna into the corset and attaches her stockings to the suspenders. Next, she tighten the laces, only slightly to start with as both waist and corset take time to adapt to each other, and must therefore be broken in slowly. Ingrid now pins a lacy white bonnet to susanna’s hair and ties a matching apron around her waist.

As you will see later, we also break in susanna slowly, over six to eight weeks, until she has reached the required standard in the performance of her duties, and has learned to be always obedient and submissive. And reached the waist size I require.

I remind susanna that, within this time frame, she is subject to strict discipline:

“My training is designed to quickly break in an unruly girl like you and train you to be a well-behaved maid who performs her duties as required.”

It is nearly time for susanna’s punishment.

I remind susanna that she disobeyed my instructions and that I must therefore punish her.

"When I say 2 pm I mean 2 pm, no later, and you were late susanna, almost a minute late, weren’t you, sweetie?"

"Yes Sir".

"So you do understand why I must punish you?"

“Yes Sir.”

Ingrid and I exchange glances.

I instruct the still blushing girl to lay across my lap, legs apart, fingertips and toes just touching the floor. Ingrid moves her chair to sit and cradle susanna’s head between her thighs. She gently runs her fingers through susanna’s hair.

Although susanna’s buttocks are fully exposed, I pull down her panties, adding to her humiliation, and exposing her vagina.

susanna’s buttocks quiver, awaiting the first stroke.

"susanna, remind me, why am I going to punish you?"

"Because I was late for my appointment . . . Sir." Her muffled voice comes from between Ingrid's thighs, squeezing susanna's head in their firm grip.

"Yes susanna. And to teach you NEVER to be late for an appointment. So, you'll be wise to remember, if you are late again, or misbehave in any other way, you will be punished. Always.

"In a few moments it will be time for your punishment. As this is your first punishment, I am going to give you a hand spanking. You see, sweetie, the direct flesh-to-flesh contact of a hand spanking will quickly establish a very special, very personal bond between us. A bond of domination and submission, discipline and obedience. This is what you crave and what you need. Are we agreed, susanna?”

“Yes Sir.”

"If you disobey me again, I shall punish you more severely with the leather paddle or leather strap. Or the riding crop or maybe the whip. They each have their uses susanna, and special techniques for inflicting pain, without of course, injuring you.

"I am a kind, sensitive discipliner: While I am punishing you, I speak softly, and show sympathy for your pain and suffering, as I remind you of your misconduct. After I finish punishing you, you will thank me for punishing you, apologise for your misconduct and promise to obey me. Now, sweetie, arch your back and thrust your bottom towards me."

My hand delivers the first stroke across her tight, pale buttocks, leaving a rose pink afterglow.

Each stroke is harder than the one before it. By four or five strokes, susanna is squealing and squirming. Her short, sharp breaths, punctuated by "aaaaaahs!" and "ooooohs!", tell me the spanking is becoming somewhat painful for her.

"Punishing you gives me great pleasure susanna; I punish you for your own good, to teach you to become the obedient submissive girl we're all aiming for."

After nine strokes susanna’s cheeks are burning hot and bright red all over. By now, she is writhing and gasping and moaning. It's hard to be certain, but I think it’s a mixture of pain and pleasure.

I pause before the last three strokes.

"susanna sweetie, I know how you feel and the pain you are suffering. Just three more strokes and it will all be over."

I cup susanna's mound with one hand, pressing hard and slipping one finger between her inner lips. My aim is to arouse her to within an inch of orgasm, both to soften the pain (how kind I am!) and to ensure she stays hot with unfulfilled desire. This is to make her more responsive, easier to train and more amenable to the prospect of being rewarded for her obedience.

As susanna’e breathing quickens, she arches her back, thrusts out her buttocks invitingly and her hips start bucking.

Smaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

susanna gasps and cries out loud "Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Ooooooohhhhh!!!!!!"

Smmaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Ooooooohhhhh!!!!!!" . . . "Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Smmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I quickly pull the trembling girl to her feet and embrace her close to me.

"Pull yourself together sweetie. Hitch up your panties, and thank me for teaching you an important lesson. And then thank Mistress Ingrid for stroking your hair. And always address my friend as ‘Mistress Ingrid’ or ‘Mistress’. Or as Mistress Ingrid instructs you."

"Thank You Sir for teaching me an important lesson. And thank you Mistress Ingrid for stroking my hair. I know Sir that I fully deserved my punishment, I apologize for disobeying you and I promise in future always to do as I am told.”

"And if you DISobey me, sweetie, I may punish you with this." Grasping my black leather strap, I brandish it in front of her.

Ingrid slips out of the room.

I continue: "Now sweetie pie, go and stand at the foot of the bed."

As she does so, I take off my dressing gown and lay back, propped up against the pillows at the bed-head.

"Climb up here susanna, and suck my toes, every one of them, and lick in between them too." I proffer each foot in turn; she takes it in her hands and sucks each toe then licks them in between.

I now place a blindfold around her eyes.

Following my instructions, she licks me all the way up to my thighs. "Use your teeth to pull down my briefs, girl."

A short struggle before she pulls them down, greeted by my solid erection, that feels so light and free. "Now, stick out your tongue and lick me sweetie, lick me under the shaft, here, from end to end, slow sweetie, slow. . ."

Her breasts press against my knees. I thrust my hands beneath each one, caressing and squeezing, caressing and squeezing harder, squeezing and twisting, pinching and pulling susanna's nipples. "Look up susanna, look up!" I release my grip.

Panting and heaving, she raises her head, an angelic smile on her face as she thrusts out her breasts towards me.

It’s like she’s saying, “Here are my breasts for you to punish, as you wish and as I deserve. Please Sir, please keep punishing me.”

I thrust my hips forwards and my head rolls back. My cock is rock solid now and I'm starting to cum. . . . I'm cumming, . . . in jerks and spasms . . . . . I'm cumming! . . . cumming!! . . . cumming!!!

susanna leans forward, her mouth wide open. My juices spurt all over her face and into her mouth. She wipes her face with her fingers, licks them clean and looks at me with that shy little smile again.

I pull her towards me, kissing her lips hard and holding her tight for several minutes.

Her ordeal behind her, it's time for susanna to get some rest and relaxation. And after that, her next training session will be home alone with Ingrid.

"Thank you susanna sweetie. In a few moments Mistress Ingrid is going to take you to her home, for you to get some rest and relaxation. Ingrid will then train you in etiquette, protocol, speech, posture and deportment. After that, Mistress Ingrid will return here with you to show me all you have learned from her. While you are in Mistress Ingrid's care, you must always be on your best behavior, and do exactly as Mistress Ingrid instructs you. If you are rebellious or disobedient, Mistress Ingrid will punish you.

"Now, get dressed and smarten yourself up, quick! quick!, chop! chop! Don't keep Ingrid waiting."

Chapter 4 Ingrid comforts susanna

A few minutes later, Ingrid is driving home with susanna seated beside her.

"How are you feeling, my dear? Still hurting?"

"Still hurting a bit, Ma'am, thank you Ma'am."

"We'll be home soon. . ."

Ingrid's place is a modern twelfth storey rooftop apartment. It's not overlooked, and the enclosed courtyard garden gives complete privacy. Elegant decor within; walls, drapes furnishings and carpets in black and reds and pinks; soft lighting, music at the touch of a button, hints of delicate perfume.

Ingrid throws off her shoes, falls into an armchair and waves towards the drinks tray. "Bring me a vodka and lime susanna dear, and one for you. Ice is in the fridge around the corner."

susanna brings the drinks. Ingrid pats the sofa. "Come and sit down here, and relax sweetie."

After a second round of drinks, Ingrid puts her arm around susanna's shoulders, pulls her close and slowly moves her face towards her, planting long, gentle kisses upon susanna's soft red lips. Without a word passing between them, Ingrid begins stroking susanna's hair and her tongue thrusts apart susanna's lips and explores within her mouth. As susanna's hips start swaying and her breathing grows stronger, Ingrid pulls away. It's time for the next stage she has planned for this occasion.

"Is your bottom still painful from the spanking sweetie?"

"Yes Mistress, it's still a bit painful, thank you Mistress."

"Well, I'm going to give you a nice relaxing massage, to ease the pain away sweetie. Follow me please."

Ingrid leads susanna to her boudoir. The expansive room resembles James' training room, though with a distinctly feminine touch, with pink lacy frills and a dressing table in place of the desk in James' room.

"Here, turn around susanna, while I loosen your corset laces. . . . There, that's better, you can do the rest by yourself. When you've finished undressing, stand to attention in front of the dressing table, facing the door." Ingrid gives susanna a full kiss on the lips before parting: "I'll be back in a few minutes."

On her way out, Ingrid opens the wardrobe, takes out a black negligee and a pair of black stilettos and leaves the room, closing the door behind her. Outside the door, she throws off her street clothes and stands before the mirror in black-and-red designer bra and g-string, and long black stockings. She slips into her negligee, then stoops and pulls on the immaculate stilettos reserved for bedroom pleasures.

Re-entering the boudoir, Ingrid glides across the carpet towards the naked susanna, who quickly jumps to attention.

Touching her lightly on the cheek, Ingrid whispers: “Lay down on your back, sweetie. On the carpet, here." She points in front of the chair.

Ingrid sits down and gently places one foot across susanna’s neck.

“Take my shoe in your hands susanna sweetie. Good girl. Now lick and suck the stiletto heel, every inch of it, starting from the tip."

susanna wriggles over to one side and cups the shoe in her hand. Her eager lips suck on the heel and her tongue lick all around the shaft. After only a few minutes, Ingrid looks down at her and smiles sweetly. "That's enough now, thank you sweetie pie. It's time for your massage."

Ingrid helps susanna to her feet, gives her a quick kiss on the lips and says: “Go lay on the bed now, there’s a good girl; lay on your tummy, with your legs apart. Make yourself comfortable. There’s plenty of pillows. If you need more, just let me know.”

Ingrid turns down the lights to create a soft pink glow.

AlyssaParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlyssaParker

She throws off her negligee, hops onto the bed and straddles susanna, sitting astride the small of her back. Turning to the tray on the bedside table, Ingrid dips her fingers into a bowl of warm, surgical quality olive oil laced with a few drops of Arpege. Or maybe Chanel. An expensive, seductive perfume anyway.

Ingrid lowers her soft, slender hands onto susanna’s tight shoulder muscles, with firm, gradually increased pressure, alternating with soft butterfly strokes.

“Relax sweetie, let go . . .”.

Within a few minutes susanna starts letting go, relaxing, yielding to the pleasure of Ingrid’s skilful fingers.

“That’s better, susanna. I can feel your muscles relaxing, you’re starting to let go.”

Ingrid continues to work her way slowly down susanna’s back.

“Your bottom looks like it’s almost recovered, sweetie. Just a touch of red here and there.”

Slowly, deeply, Ingrid massages susanna’s firm, round buttocks. She runs her hands down between susanna’s thighs, brushing briefly against her labia, never stopping, and leaving the girl ready and eager for more.

Ingrid whispers in susanna’s ear: “Does that feel nice, sweetie?”

“It feels wonderful thank you Mistress Ingrid. You are so kind. Thank you Mistress.”

“Turn over and lay on your back. . . . Good girl. Close your eyes. . . . Stay relaxed sweetie. ”

Ingrid straddles the girl, sitting astride her thighs, then dips her fingers into the oil and works it into her hands. Leaning forward, she strokes under susanna’s chin, and slowly down her neck, to her chest, then her breasts.

Ingrid spreads her hands wide, across susanna’s breasts, gently massaging, though without touching her nipples. She waits instead till susanna’s hips start swaying. It’s not long before they do, and Ingrid now starts squeezing and twisting susanna’s nipples between her fingers and thumbs.

“Does this feel nice, sweetie? Or would you like me to stop?”

“Um”, then a deep sigh. “Yes, Mistress, I mean no Mistress. I mean, yes it feels . . . really nice, thank you Mistress. I’m sorry, I got muddled up. Please don’t stop Mistress Ingrid!”

Several minutes later Ingrid moves to one side. She starts massaging further down, with long, sweeping strokes around susanna’s abdomen. And as she moves still further down, down to susanna’s vulva, the strokes grow slower, smaller, deeper.

“Have you ever made love with another girl, sweetie?”

“Not really, Mistress, except. . .” A pause, and then: “. . . in the final year of high school, I sometimes stayed with my best friend and we kissed and touched each other in bed, on, I think it was three occasions. And after that we both left school and starting going out with boys. Can I say something else please Mistress?”

“Whatever you like, sweetie.”

Ingrid slips a finger between susanna’s labia, and slowly probes deeper.

“Thank you Mistress Ingrid. What I’d like to say is, I’m not lesbian, but my school friend was a better kisser and gentler with her hands and fingers than my boyfriend.”

“I understand, sweetie. Did she touch your fanny like this?”

Ingrid’s nimble fingers explore deeper.

“It’s even nicer the way you do it to me, Mistress.”

Ingrid smiles, withdraws her fingers and puts them to susanna’s lips.

“Have you ever tasted your own juices sweetie?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Lick my fingers sweetie, and taste them.”

susanna licks Ingrid’s fingers and then Ingrid licks her own fingers and tastes susanna’s juices too.

“James tells me that when he ejaculated, you opened your mouth susanna, and licked up all his semen. Now, who would have thought such an innocent looking girl would do a thing like that!

“Now, sit up sweetie and come here.”

Ingrid secures a blindfold around susanna’s head.

“There’s a good girl sweetie. Now, get down from here and feel your way around to the foot of the bed. . . . Good girl. Now stand facing towards me.”

Ingrids props up two large pillows against the bed-head. She takes off her bra and g-string, slips her negligee back on, then sits back against the pillows in stockings and stilettos.

She’s a little taller and slimmer than susanna, her breasts fuller, her nipples and areolas paler and larger.

Ingrid’s pubic mound is also smooth and waxed like susanna’s, except for a ‘landing strip’ of trimmed silky hair above her vulva.

“Climb up onto the bed now, susanna, come to me on your tummy and lick me sweetie. Lick my shoes again like you did before. This time, keep going and lick me all the way up the insides of my legs. Nice and slow. When I’m ready for you to come further up, I shall pull you up with the leash attached to your collar.

“Are you comfortable with that sweetie?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Good girl. Let’s begin.”

Chapter 5 Ingrid shows susanna how to service her

susannna slowly licks her way up from Ingrid’s shoes to the insides of her thighs, then waits for Ingrid to shorten the leash still further.

Using the fingers of both hands, Ingrid separate her outer labia.

“Point your tongue and lick me sweetie. Slowly back and forth . . . Gently sweetie . . . harder now . . . stab me with your tongue sweetie . . . Don’t stop, girl! . . . Harder, harder, HARDER!!! . . . . Don’t stop!!! . . . What’s happening susanna?”

“I’m sorry Mistress, I wasn’t sure what to do. I’m so sorry, I haven’t done this before Mistress, but I do want to please you.”

Ingrid smiles sweetly. “Come up here sweetie, come and lay beside me.”

Ingrid runs her fingers through susanna’s hair, then pulls her close and kisses her softly on the lips.

“Well susanna, it’s your day today and you’re here to enjoy some rest and relaxation. Until tomorrow of course, and your first training session with me.”

Silence reigns while Ingrid takes her time stroking susanna’s breasts and gently squeezing her nipples. And now she rolls susanna onto her back, removes the pillows and sits astride her thighs. She stretches forward and slowly licks around susanna’s midriff.

Raising her head and looking susanna in the eye, Ingrid asks, “Would you like me to show you how to please me with your tongue, sweetie?”

“Ooh! Yes Mistress Ingrid, I would, I would. Thank you Mistress.”

“Very well susanna, pay close attention to everything I do, and remember to do the same to me, when I tell you.

“Now, bend your knees and pull your heels up to your bottom, and now let your legs fall apart. Good girl. Now, use your fingers to separate your labia.”

Ingrid pushes the two largest pillows beneath susanna’s hips. This raises susanna’s pelvis and exposes her vulva, allowing easier access for Ingrid’s tongue.

Ingrid purses her lips and places them firmly against susanna’s inner labia. Her tongue darts nimbly in and out, forward and back, up and down, savoring susanna’s intimate aroma and dripping juices.

Susanna’s hips start swaying, her breathing quickens. She arches her back, her whole body quivers.

Ingrid’s tongue finds susanna’s clitoris. She flicks tongue around it then sucks it and licks it. . . .

susanna’s moans and cries reach a crescendo as the big O washes over her. . . . and over her . . . again and again over her. And finally, as the sounds subside, into a long, deep, contented sigh.

Ingrid now pulls herself up and over the limp susanna, whose eyes are closed and head rolled back. Leaning over the passive girl, Ingrid grasps her wrists and rotates her arms up and back to the ‘surrender’ position.

As Ingrid lowers her body, susanna opens her eyes and looks up to see Ingrid smiling down at her. The two women exchange long, soft smiles, then Ingrid gives susanna a long, wet kiss. . . .

And then, “Sweetie, how do you feel about what I just taught you?”

“That was so exciting Mistress Ingrid. I feel really wonderful, thank you so much, Mistress. And I shall do my best to do exactly the same as you just taught me to do, Mistress.”

susanna re-arranges the pillows, and Ingrid reclines, as she did on the previous occasion. Ingrid bends her knees and lets her legs fall apart.

“There’s no need to start from the beginning. Start from where I taught you, sweetie.”

Ingrid guides susanna’s head until her mouth and lips meet Ingrid’s welcoming labia.

susanna remembers every detail of what Ingrid taught her. That would seem evident, as Ingrid starts to writhe and moan and thrust out her glistening labia, and arch her back and cry out loud . . . like susanna – on speed.

And now Ingrid cums, repeatedly, three or four times or more in slow succession. After a pause, the two women kiss and hug for awhile. . . .

It’s 7 o’clock in the evening. Ingrid and susanna get dressed, smarten themselves up, and off they go, for a night out at one of Ingrid’s favorite nightclubs.

View profile Send private message Open chat window Poke Add to friends Delete friend Remove block Block

Chapter 6 susanna makes an exhibition of herself

susanna knows that Ingrid is taking her to a nightclub, but Ingrid hasn’t told her where it is, nor said anything more about it.

“Sit in the back susanna and open the suitcase; it’s on the seat beside you.”

Ingrid closes the car door behind susanna, settles into the drivers seat and starts the engine. As the car turns onto the three-lane highway, Ingrid calls back to susanna.

“Have you opened the suitcase sweetie?"

“Yes, Mistress.”

Ingrid glances in the rear-view mirror. "Good girl. Now, remove the contents and lay them out beside you. And then undress and place your clothes in the suitcase. Start now, and tell me when you’re naked.”

susanna quickly does as she is told, then says, “I’m naked now, Mistress.”

The traffic lights turn red. The car stops. susanna’s breasts are in full view of the cars on either side. Ingrid watches susanna in the rear-view mirror, as the flustered girl hastily pulls on the flimsy, translucent blouse on the seat beside her.

The lights turn green and the car moves off.

“susanna sweetie, I’m disappointed in you. I didn't tell you to put on the blouse, did I?”

“No Mistress Ingrid. I’m terribly sor . .”

“Just answer my questions, sweetie. ‘No Mistress Ingrid’ or ‘No Mistress’, is all you need to say.”

“Now, take off the blouse susanna.” Ingrid glances in the mirror as susanna instantly obeys her.

“You realize what this means, don’t you susanna?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Well, we won’t discuss that now; anyway, we’re nearly there, so get dressed sweetie; it’s your special day, and we’re going to enjoy ourselves tonight, aren’t we sweetie?”

“Yes Mistress”.

susanna quickly dresses, and looks most enticing in long black stockings, pink wrap-around mini-skirt and 5 inch stiletto heel shoes with wide ankle straps. And, of course, the flimsy blouse, that scarcely conceals her lacy under-wire half-cup bra that embraces her.

Ingrid parks the car around the corner from the club, and susanna moves to the front passenger seat. Unknown to susanna, it won’t be long before she reveals her skin-tight g-string, suspender belt and six suspenders , in the middle of a crowded dance floor

“You enjoy showing off your your titties and panties, and making it look innocent or accidental. You’re an exhibitionist, aren't you susanna? That’s how you get your kicks.”

“Well . . . I suppose so, Mistress.”

Smiling sweetly, I ngrid turns to susanna and, with one outstretched finger, raises susanna’s chin.

“Answer me Yes or No susanna.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Ingrid runs her fingers through susanna’s hair.

“I thought as much. So why did you hide your titties when we stopped at the lights back there?”

“I’m really sorry Mistress . . . it happened so suddenly . . . and I wasn’t ready . . . and I didn’t want to expose myself in your presence, without your permission, Mistress.”

Ingrid opens her handbag and brings out an object resembling a large dildo.

"This is a cordless, remote control vibrator, sweetie. Have you ever seen one?"

"No Mistress; well, not like this one, Mistress."

Ingrid smiles sweetly.

"This one operates inside you, at varying speeds and intensities, by remote control."

Ingrid lowers the back-rest, then shows susanna the remote.

"And I control the remote control. Now, lay back sweetie, relax please and open your legs, wide apart now."

She pulls down susanna’s g-string, separates her labia and gently inserts the vibrator.

Ingrid hands the girl an overcoat.

“Pull up your string and cover yourself in this sweetie. . . . And now, listen carefully.

“In a few moments I shall take you around the corner to my club. It’s a very private club, for members only and their guests.

“Don’t look so worried sweetie-pie. Relax, I have a surprise for you, and before the night is over we’re going to have lots of fun together.”

Ingrid and susanna enter the nightclub through an inconspicuous dooorway and down the carpeted stairs, through another doorway, half hidden by crimson velvet drapes. They find themselves in the lounge bar. Low seating, soft furnishings and soft pink lighting add to the relaxed ambience. Muffled drumbeats drift in from the disco.

Ingrid orders drinks and walks through to the disco, susanna tottering in 5 inch stilettos behind her. Arriving at their reserved table next to the dance floor, Ingrid points to one of the chairs, and susanna holds it back for Ingrid to be seated.

“Thank you sweetie. You may sit down now.”

susanna sits down opposite her.

susanna is surprised to see more women than men. Right now, the dance floor is crowded, mainly with attractive, stylish women dancing together, plus several hetero couples and a pair of gay males. And not a butch female to be seen anywhere.

susanna can scarcely believe her eyes! She has never been anywhere like this before. Her heart is pumping. . . pumping . . . faster. . . she’s flooding with adrenalin and endorphins – a heady mixture. No wonder her head is spinning.

Conflicting feelings are pulling her in opposite directions: guilt and fear battling excitement and desire. Irresistible desire.

Ingrid switches on the remote control, starting on the lowest settings, low intensity vibrations that gently stimulate susanna's vagina.

Ingrid steadily increases the vibrations’ intensity and lowers the speed.

"Get up, let's dance, sweetie."

The tempo slows and they dance cheek-to-cheek. With the remote control concealed in one hand, Ingrid teases susanna, increasing, decreasing, stopping and starting the vibrations at random.

susanna is getting hot and wet with excitement. Ingrid holds susanna close and runs her hands across her blouse, pausing at susanna’s protruding nipples.

Ingrid unfastens the lower two buttons of susanna’s blouse and whispers in her ear: “susanna sweetie, as soon as the DJ ups the tempo, you’re going to twist and twirl and let your skirt flare out to show your g-string and suspenders. That’ll give you a thrill, won’t it sweetie?”

susanna bows her head. “Yes Mistress. I can’t exp . . .”

Ingrid interjects “That’s enough for now, susanna!”

She unfastens the middle button of susanna’s blouse.

“And when I’m ready sweetie pie, I shall give a sharp tug on your skirt tie. When skirt drops to the floor, look at everyone around you, then look down and look shocked, surprised. And take your time finding it.

“Oh! And leave your blouse unbuttoned.”

Ingrid unfastens the top buttons.

“As it’s your special day, I’m going to let you show off in style. And everyone can watch you expose yourself half naked. That’ll excite you and make your fanny wet, won’t it sweetie?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Especially if I decide to switch on the vibrator inside you?”

“Yes thank you Mistress.”

“When you pick up your skirt, remember to arch your back, bend from your hips and keep your knees straight. Understood, sweetie?”

“Yes Mistress.”

As susanna’s excitement intensifies, so too does her fear. She keeps telling herself she can't pull out now without ruining everything. Over and over again she repeats to herself: “Ingrid says we’re going to have fun tonight, so I must let go and relax, just relax.”

The tempo quickens.

susanna is soon spinning around and around and around, and suddenly her skirt is missing. The dancing stops and everyone stops to look at her. Susanna feels like a rabbit in the middle of the road, stunned by the headlights of an approaching car.

Ingrid stands with hands on hips, a broad smile across her face, as susanna, pulse racing, and feeling the intensity of adrenalin-fueled excitement competing with humiliation and embarrassment, looks this way and that across the floor. Then, after another half minute or so, that feels more like half an hour, susanna catches sight of her skirt, half hidden beneath a chair.

With scores of eyes fixed on her, she moves towards it, arching her back and straightening her knees as she bends forward from the hips, exactly as Ingrid had instructed her.

With her smooth, round buttocks fully exposed, susanna retrieves the skirt. Returning to her chair, she manages a quick smile for the onlookers before returning a smile to Ingrid, sitting opposite her.

Leaning forward, Ingrid speaks softly.

“Sweetie, what a performance! . . .and you look so inviting, so pretty. In a few minutes I’ll be taking you home with me. We’re going to have some fun together. Just you and me, alone.”

Chapter 7 Painful Pleasures

Sitting in the drivers seat with susanna beside her, Ingrid leans across and kisses her on the lips, a long, hard, wet kiss. As their tongues intertwine, Ingrid slips a hand beneath susanna’s skirt, between her thighs, and through her g-string. She slowly inserts a finger into susanna’s vagina, then another, and finally all four, while using her thumb to massage susanna’s clitoris. Switching on the vibrator, Ingrid whispers in her ear:

“I’ve just remembered sweetie, it’s your special day, isn’t it. So tell me how you’d like to spend our time together at home tonight.”

“I would love just to be your playmate Mistress, and make you happy Mistress . . . and . . . and . . .”

“Yes, susanna . . . and what?”

“I’m thinking, please, may I ask you a question Mistress?”

“Of course sweetie.”

When I put on my blouse without your permission, Mistress, you said you would have to punish me. Mistress, when you ARE going to punish me?”

“When would you like me to be punish you sweetie?”

“If it pleases you Mistress, I would like to be punished when we get home, tonight.”

Very well susanna, your wish will be granted.”

They arrive home and Ingrid takes susanna straight to the guest bathroom.

“This is for your exclusive use sweetie, and there’s the bidet. Remember, your personal hygiene must be spotless. Or you will be punished on top of the punishment already due to you. Freshen your make-up, fix your hair, put on your uniform and knock on my bedroom door when you’re ready. Then wait till I call you in. You have 20 minutes and your time starts now!”

Back in her bedroom, Ingrid strips off, freshens up, makes up and gets dressed in a black leather outfit: underwire bra, tight-laced corset, g-string, pencil-skirt, belt and stiletto heel shoes with ankle straps. Long silk stockings and white, low-cut blouse complete the picture: an elegant, dominant woman dressed and ready for action.

She lays out on her dressing table a black leather blindfold, a pair of handcuffs, a riding crop, a black leather strap and a short five-thong whip.

The room is warm. The lights are low. susanna knocks on the door.

Ingrid takes the riding crop and sits back in the dressing-table chair.

“Come in susanna!”

The door opens, very slowly, and susanna steps into the dimly-lit room. From top to toe, she’s every inch the uniformed, sexualized maid.

Ingrid switches on the overhead spotlight. “Step under the light susanna. Let’s take a good look at you.”

She takes the black leather blindfold and stands in front of the trembling girl.

“Take off your top susanna hand it to me.”

susanna instantly does as she is told.

“Now take off your bra, and hand it to me.”

“Good girl. Now, turn around.”

Ingrid stretches the blindfold across susanna’s eyes and secures it behind her head. Taking the handcuffs, she locks susanna’s wrists in front and attaches them to a horizontal bar above. The bar is attached to the ceiling beam by twin cords, fed through pulleys suspended from the ceiling. Ingrid slowly pulls on the cord end and raises the bar, enough to keep susanna on her toes, straighten her back and correct her posture.

“Turn to the front now susanna.”

Standing directly in front of her, Ingrid runs her fingers around susanna’s dark, prominent nipples. She slowly squeezes them, gently at first. Then she twists them just a little harder. And now she pinches them and pulls them and squeezes them and twists them. – harder . . . HARDER. Ingrid’s practiced fingers continue until susanna is gasping and writhing and moaning. But there is no escaping the pain!

Ingrid kisses susanna gently on the lips.

“I sympathize with you susanna; I know how much pain you’re suffering, and I feel for you; I do feel your pain. But you disobeyed me sweetie, so I have to punish you to teach you to obey me. You understand why you need to be punished, don’t you sweetie?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Yes, sweetie pie, and corporal punishment is the quickest way to teach you.”

Releasing her grip on susanna’s nipples, Ingrid steps over to the dressing table, grasps the whip and stands an arm’s length to one side of her.

“How do your nipples feel now, susanna?”

“They’re a bit painful, thank you Mistress?”

“Only a bit painful, are they sweetie? And how do your titties feel, susanna?”

“Oh! they’re not paining at all, thank you Mistress.”

“You covered them up without my permission, didn’t you susanna?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Yes, susanna, so I should punish you for covering your breasts without my permission, shouldn’t I sweetie?”

“Yes Mistress, if it pleases you Mistress.”

Ingrid smiles and kisses her. “So how do you think I am going to punish you?”

susanna glances across as Ingrid raises the whip.

“By . . . by . . . by whipping my breasts Mistress, or whatever punishment you decide.”

Ingrid lowers the whip and slips her fingers between susanna’s labia into her vagina.

“Mmm! You’re hot and very wet down there sweetie. Getting excited about your punishment, are you, girl?”

“Yes I am Mistress, but I’m also feeling a bit nervous.”

“Well, you’ll have to wait because I’m going to leave you feeling frustrated, until I decide. It’s for your own good, to teach you to be patient. I shall delay your punishment until I complete your training and return you to James. I’m sure he’d like to be there while I am punishing you. Who knows? James may also comfort you and ease your pain. He’s just like me, both very strict and very kind.

“So, I’m taking you to bed now sweetie. And as it’s nearly the end of your special day, I shall let you decide whether to lick my fanny first or have me first lick yours.”

(To be continued)

Copyright James Steele 2010

Published 
Written by Sophistic8
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments