Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Surprise

"A pair of long-time D/s lovers find a new way to explore their passion for each other."

8
2 Comments 2
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"The characters in this story are both well into their adulthood and have been lovers for a number of years. It is a misconception of Daddy Dom/babygirl relationships that the submissive believes herself to be a child, but this is not the case. If you would like to read more on this type of relationship, you can do so here: https://www.yourtango.com/2016295562/15-sexy-love-quotes-explain-daddy-dom-little-girl-kink"

She rang the bell and was surprised at how quickly he opened the door. Smiling, he took her bag and let her into the living room.

He gathered her in his arms, closing them around her snugly, stroking her hair.

“How is my baby girl tonight? It’s been far too long since I’ve seen you.”

She smiled, finding herself melting at his use of the term “baby girl.” She loved to hear him say it because it felt so natural to her, even though it wasn’t a regular thing.

“I’m very well, and it has totally been way too long since the last time I was here with you,” she said softly.

“Stupid responsibilities,” he murmured with a chuckle.

He released her and took her face between his hands, pressing his lips to hers in a way that made her feel deeply owned.

“For tonight,” she said, handing him a bag with a chilled bottle of sparkling wine.

“Ah, wonderful,” he replied, taking it into the kitchen. “We’ll open that in just a moment. First, I want to look at you.”

She stood there, a soft smile lighting her face. She wrapped her arms around his waist when he reached her again, and he leaned in and kissed her deeply this time. His tongue reinforced his possession of her as it caressed and probed her warm mouth.

No matter how many times he kissed her this way it always left her breathless and quivering.

Holding her hand, he led her into his bedroom, which was right off the living room. She was a bit surprised and wondered what he was doing, but followed obediently.

“Bend over the bed for me, little girl,” he instructed.

She smiled inwardly as she stretched her body over the bed, her feet planted on the floor. It seemed he wanted to administer her punishment right away this evening.

Somewhere along the line, the idea that there was always a reason for her to be “punished” had become a joke between them. Usually, it was because she was a few minutes later than he expected, or because she’d forgotten something small or hadn’t brought him a new story. Once it was even because she’d arrived at his home before he had! She wondered what the reason would be this time.

“Such a good girl,” he said, stroking her back gently. “You know how much I treasure your obedience.”

As she listened to his soothing voice, he slowly lifted her skirt, exposing her red ruffled panties.

“Mmm, a little treat for me, I see,” he purred approvingly.

His hand ran back and forth over the ruffles several times before he took hold of the waistband and pulled them down over her rounded cheeks.

“There’s a sight I never tire of,” he said, caressing her bottom.

Face down on the comforter she savored his touch, longed for more, sighing softly. She felt his open hands over her skin, his fingers closing as he grasped at her flesh, his thumbs tracing along the separation.

He used his legs to push hers further apart, standing between them. She did not resist.

“I have something for you,” he told her.

“I’m sure you do,” she said, chuckling.

He laughed.

“Such a bad little girl you are!”

“Mmhmm, and that’s why you have to keep punishing me, right?”

“Well, of course,” he replied, amusement in his voice. “But I’m not going to punish you right now.”

“You’re not?” she asked.

“No, I’m not. You don’t have anything to say about that, do you?” he asked, that stern quality creeping into his tone.

She shivered.

“No.”

“No, what?”

“No…Daddy.”

“Mmm, that’s my little girl. Stay right there now and don’t move.”

She nodded and felt him move away from her. A moment later she heard him opening the locked door of the antique credenza on the far side of the bedroom. She was facing the other way and knew better than to turn her head. It wasn’t long before he was back standing behind her.

“Were you a good girl?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Yes, it appears that you were. Now let’s see if you can guess what I have for you,” he said.

She felt a poke on the back of her thigh and she tried to focus on the area.

“Do you know what it is?” he asked, sounding amused.

She giggled.

“All I feel is a poke; it could be anything!”

“Let’s try it again then.”

This was another of the little games they shared. He would blindfold her or make her close her eyes and then touch or strike her with something. When he was hitting her, he would threaten to keep it up until she guessed correctly. Several times they had both ended up laughing so hard they had to stop.

He touched the item to the back of her leg again, holding it at a different angle this time.

“Is it…metal?” she asked, having detected a certain level of coolness.

“Ah, yes, it is,” he said. “But that still doesn’t tell me what it is.”

Her mind raced for a moment trying to think of what kind of impact toy was made of metal. The only one that came to mind was one called an “ugly stick”—and she didn’t want to entertain THAT possibility because that particular toy could deliver a great deal of pain.

“Well? Any guesses, little girl?”

She gulped.

“An ugly stick?”

He laughed.

“Do you think I would use one of those on you?”

“I hope not!” she said.

“It’s not an ugly stick.”

She was completely stumped.

“I think I might need more of a clue,” she said coyly.

“Oh, really? Well you know clues aren’t free, little girl.”

“Yes, Daddy, I know.”

He moved the item so that he could run the tip right along the crevice of her ass.

“Do you know now?”

She shivered and nodded.

“It’s a new butt plug, isn’t it?”

“It is,” he confirmed. “A very special one.”

“Why is it special?”

“Well, first of all, it’s special because I bought it just for you, baby girl. You’ll have to wait to find out what else makes it special, though,” he explained.

He was still running the tip along the edge of one of her cheeks, and she was trying not to squirm.

“Are you going to be a good girl for me while I put it in?” he asked, sitting down on the bed and leaning close to her face. She nodded.

“Tell me,” he commanded.

“I’ll be your good girl while you put the plug in, Daddy.”

“Very good, little girl.”

He rose and took the bottle of lube from the low table behind him, applying it liberally to the teardrop-shaped plug. His other hand began to rub and caress her, moving up the back of her leg to the inside of the thigh, just grazing her plump pussy before moving up onto her squeezable cheeks. He traced little circles over them with his fingertip, watching the goosebumps come out across her skin, then ran his finger up and down the separation.

His touch drove her wild and she struggled to control her breathing and her movements. She loved being his obedient girl and was determined to make him proud.

Applying some of the lube to his fingers, he began to work them up and down, preparing the way for the metal plug. When he reached her tight little opening, he massaged it, coaxing it into relaxation. Satisfied, he replaced his finger with the tip of the plug.

“Nice slow deep breaths, baby,” he said, quietly.

She took a long, deep breath, holding it for just a moment before blowing it out. As she inhaled again, she felt him penetrate her with the tip of the plug and she moaned.

“Are you doing okay, little one?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

On the next breath, the widening teardrop began to stretch her open. He went slowly, watching carefully and listening for her breathing to go from faster back to normal. Only then would he continue.

“You’re doing so well for me,” he cooed. “It doesn’t hurt, does it?”

StarsBDSM
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StarsBDSM

She shook her head. “No, it doesn’t hurt. There’s just a bit of….” She searched for the right word.

“A bit of an ache?”

“Yes, that’s a good description. It aches for a minute, then it subsides.”

He kept the pressure on the plug steady, watching it disappear slowly inside her. The widest part of the toy was near now.

“Listen to me, little girl. In a moment, I want you to take the biggest, deepest breath you can and imagine yourself being totally open and completely relaxed. Can you do that?”

“Yes, Daddy, I can do that.”

“Good. On the count of three. 1…2…3.”

She took a huge breath of air and let all the tension in her body drain away, feeling herself sinking into the mattress. At the same time, she felt the plug open her so wide—and then she closed around it as the widest part of the teardrop entered her.

“Oh god,” she murmured, as it slid in under his control.

“That’s my good girl. Now stay right there and don’t move.”

He moved away for a moment, then came back and stood behind her in silence. She wondered what he was doing, but didn’t turn to look.

A moment later, he was next to her on the bed again, holding his phone.

“Now you can see what else is special about the plug,” he said, holding the camera in front of her.

As she looked down the screen, she could see the beautiful blue jewel that graced the base of the plug. She smiled.

“Fit for a princess,” he said, kissing her cheek.

Sitting up on the bed’s edge, he took hold of the plug and slowly pulled it outward. As she whimpered, he let it slip back in. He repeated this until she was trembling.

“Is your pussy wet, little girl? Do you like having your ass used?”

She hid her face.

“Tell me, or I’ll find out for myself,” he warned.

“Yes, Daddy, I’m wet for you,” she said in a soft voice.

“That’s my little slut.”

He moved the plug in and out again, making her gasp for breath.

“Mmm, I love it when you make those sounds for me. I think I want to hear more.”

She prepared herself for movement from the plug. Instead, he slid it out and she was confused.

“Did you thank Daddy for giving you a clue? I think you forgot,” he said sternly.

She had forgotten and was embarrassed.

“I’m sorry, Daddy. Thank you for giving me a clue,” she said quickly.

“Mmhmm. Well, as I said, clues are not free. Are you ready to pay now?”

She was trembling, wondering what form of payment he would demand.

“Yes, Daddy, I’m ready.”

He smiled in silence, looking down at her beloved body stretched out before him. Taking a condom from the table, he opened it and slid it on, adding some extra lube. His fingers once again traced up and down the crevice of her cheeks, and he grinned as he saw her body rise in response.

“Get on the bed now,” he instructed. She complied immediately.

He knelt on the bed, getting her up on her knees a bit, and stroking her hair to encourage her to put her head down. He stroked her back to relax her.

“As payment for your clue, my girl, I’m going to fuck your little bottom.”

As he said the words, she felt her mind tumbling through space to a place where there were no words. For a moment, she couldn’t draw breath, and her heart was pounding in her ears. She was both afraid and aroused at the same time.

“Do you consent to this payment?”

As words were not a possibility, she nodded vigorously.

“Good girl. Follow Daddy’s directions and you’ll enjoy this. I want you to slow your breathing and I want you to keep breathing—no holding your breath. Understand?”

“Yes, Daddy,” she squeaked out, managing to find her voice.

“You know I’m going to take good care of you, don’t you?”

“Yes, I know.”

“I’m going to tell you everything I’m doing so you won’t be afraid,” he said. “First, I’m going to spread your cheeks so I can press my cock against your little hole.”

Any trace of her voice was gone again as her mind swirled at his words. He knew exactly what pushed her into headspace, and she knew he was describing everything to her on purpose.

“Can you feel that?” he asked, pressing his cock against her. Her response was a soft moan.

“Good. Now, I’m going to start pushing in a little at a time. Don’t forget what I told you about breathing, baby girl.”

She willed herself to take one slow breath after another, and just as he had done with the plug, he pushed in each time she inhaled. She could feel his cock penetrating her bit by bit, and every time she exhaled it was with a long moaning sound.

 “Mmm, I like those sounds, little girl. Does that mean you like how my cock feels in your bottom?”

She could only nod.

“Let’s put it a little further in then, shall we?”

She took a long, shuddering breath and he drove himself deeper inside her, communicating his pleasure with a low growl.

“Can you take a little more for me?”

“Oh, god, yes,” she murmured, surprised to hear her own voice.

“That’s my sexy hot slut,” he praised.

Gripping her hips, he pushed his cock the rest of the way in. He heard her panting and smiled.

“Now I’m going to fuck you slowly, baby,” he whispered.

He pulled back, drawing himself out of her an inch at a time. Then he pressed forward just as slowly, watching himself disappear inside of her. He was pretty sure it was the hottest thing he’d ever seen.

She was moaning and whimpering and begging almost immediately.

“What was that, little girl? Do you want something? Do you want more? Do want it faster?” he teased, knowing full well what she wanted.

“Daddy…oh, god…Daddy,” she pleaded.

“Yes, Daddy will give you what you need,” he reassured her, picking up the pace, sliding his cock in and out of her naughty bottom. “See, hasn’t Daddy always said he would take all of your holes?”

She cried out at that, lost in the sensation of his cock claiming this last secret place.

“Daddy has one more surprise for you, sexy slutty girl.”

With that, she felt him reach between her legs and slip something between her juicy lips. In the next instant, vibrations were dancing over her clit. She stopped breathing.

“What did Daddy tell you? No holding your breath!” he said, raising his hand and bringing it down with a smack on one of her ass cheeks.

She cried out again and started breathing, the pleasure making her entire body shake.

“It’s time now, little girl. I’m going to give you the fucking you need, and then you’re going to come for me.”

Before she could react, he began to pound his cock into her over and over again. He raised her hips, burying her face in the blanket, and he grabbed her wrists and held them behind her back. She was on the sharp edge of pleasure.

“Isn’t this what you need, slut? Don’t you need Daddy owning you, fucking you, taking you?”

He pressed his hand against the vibrator, and she could take no more. Screaming his name, she felt her orgasm slam into her body like a brick wall. The harder he fucked her, the more she came. After five, she lost count—but wave after wave of pleasure continued to beat against her body.

Before long, she was having trouble catching a breath between orgasms and a sense of panic fell over her—as if she was trapped in a very small space. Desperate for air, her chest began heaving and she heard crying. It took a minute before she realized it was herself she was hearing.

“Hey, hey…it’s okay,” he said, quickly slipping out of her and taking her into his arms. “What a good, brave girl you are—are you alright?”

He grabbed the blanket from the bottom of the bed and wrapped it around her, then began rocking her gently. All the while, he whispered in her ear, calming her.

“It’s okay, you don’t have to do anything, baby girl. Just be your beautiful self. Ride the clouds until you can come back down,” he told her.

As soon as she realized that she was able to breathe, her panic and her tears subsided. She could feel the warmth of his body protecting her, and she drifted, safe from harm.

“Better?” he asked.

“Yes, much better,” she replied. “I love you, Daddy.”

“I love you, too, little girl.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by SkyeGal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments