Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

the stripper

16
11 Comments 11
12.4k Views 12.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words

I am a stripper, a hooker in the eyes of many. In the eyes of the narrow minded anyway.
But I am far from a filthy street hooker. I always play safe, I lead a normal life with a decent boyfriend (at least until two weeks ago), I never do drugs, as all the other girls, but most importantly I never fuck customers. But my aspects of life were in for a revision.


 It all started on that hot Friday evening, when you and your friends decided to have some fun in the club I work. I don't know whether it was the unusual hot early summer day, or the music that was played that night, or the few margaritas we drank just before work with my friend Nancy, or it has been simply too long now since I broke up with my boyfriend and been touched by a man, but I saw you in the crowd and I knew straight away I wanted to do a private with you.


 It was hard to get your attention as you were standing in front of the other stage where Nancy was grinding her hips for the music. (There were usually  three of us doing a show at the same time on Fridays and Saturdays) I saw from the corner of my eyes that those margaritas had an effect on her, too.
 At least she was my friend so it was easy to convince her to do a double dance for the next song, on the big stage where you were standing with your beer.
The only danger of this act was her being so beautiful with her blonde locks...
But I was relieved, as soon after we started dancing, I found your eyes all over me.
 Our show with Nancy was well practiced. It was more about brushing our bodies against each other and teasing each other (and the audience) than actual stripping or showing too much flesh. At the end of the song we lay on stage, on our back like two black mini skirted topless petals.

We get off the stage to parade amongst you, giving you, guys the chance to tuck some bills into our panties, or in this case into our mini skirt.
You are holding a brown fifty note and I buck my hips so you can slide it in easily.
'You can have a private dance for that, you know.' I whisper softly into your ear.
'You wanna?'
You nod and I feel my knickers getting wet as I lead you through the crowded bar area.
I decide against putting my bra back on. I am not shy and you saw my tits already, so why would I bother.
 
 So here I go with my tits jiggling all the way towards the private rooms. You follow me and I am sure we are followed by quite many envious stares. Josh, the security guy unlocks the door and opens it wide for us with an even wider grin.
'You know the rules, right, young man?' He asks you.
You nod and lift your hands up referring to the 'no touching' rule.


One of the best things about doing a private is that I get to choose the music and I don't have to wiggle myself for some outdated miserable pop song.
'You look like a house music lover' I wink as I feed my favourite cd into the player.
'Whatever' you say as you make yourself comfortable on the plush armchair.
The way you're sitting there and your self confident smile tells me, this is not the first time you are in for a privy.
Deep, groovy tunes fill the air of the tiny room and I begin my improvised dance.
As I lost my bra already earlier, on the big stage, I can just go straight into stroking my breasts and play gently with my nipples. I turn around, my long dark hair flying around almost hitting your face, and you see me taking off my panties, pulling the strings down my butt, leaving just my little black chiffon skirt around my hip hardly covering my most intimate parts. My nipples are so hard, I wonder if its cold in the room, but then I realise it's this electrostatic field around you. There is something in your eyes and the way you're looking at me, something that makes me want you real bad...


 I grind my hips to the rhythm and start sucking on my left forefinger seductively. I close my eyes for a second and you see my lips redden and swollen instantly. I pull my finger out of my mouth letting you hear the smacking sound. Then I go on my knees on the floor, in front of you, my hips rocking back and forth and I'm sliding my hands up and down my thighs, lifting my skirt up a tiny bit more with every move. I keep stroking myself with my left hand and I lift my right to my mouth again sucking off my fore- and middle finger just to let them disappear underneath my skirt a few seconds later.

You do not believe your eyes as you think to yourself;
'I haven't seen these moves from any of the girls before. This is something else... Is she really masturbating in front of me?'
The first track ends. I stand up, smile at you and pretending to come to my senses, trying to put myself together, I pull my tiny little skirt down. I step closer to you. You can smell my sweet vanilla fragrance. I close my legs a bit, now standing between yours as I make my tits swing literally in front of your eyes.
 I see you swallow hard trying not to drool.
But you are not staring at my breasts as all the other men would be. You are looking into my eyes as you were asking for permission.
I smile. Hell, I really do like you a lot.

That's when I bend down to your ear, my right breast sliding up your left arm as I whisper into your ear:
'It's ok, you can touch me. I like you.'
Not knowing how to react and in an effort to try to stay in a top position you answer:
'Someone is a bit more excited than should be..'

You shouldn't have said that.
You should not be aware of my aroused state. I have to strike back.
I grab your right hand and start stroking my left thigh with it, sliding it up underneath my skirt up to my pelvis while purring into your ear:
'But you DO wanna touch me, don't you?'
You don't let me control your hand anymore. You dig your hand under my skirt, your thumb almost touching me between my legs, and your palm and other fingers squeezing my soft skin on my upper thigh when you say:
'I'll see what I can do for you' 

Your words and your transparent coldness towards me should infuriate me.
What do you mean you'll see? It sounds like you have to think about it. But. The way you say it, is actually so full of sweet promises that I feel myself getting wet, right there, so close to the point where your thumb is massaging my inner thighs.
I sit on your thigh rubbing myself on you while moaning into your ears and reaching for your bulge. I wonder if it was too early, but your loud giving in moan tells me otherwise. When you finally reach for my breasts and start kneading them gently, I just wish time would stop and we could do this for ever.
But your hand strokes me faster now, pinching my nipple a few times it makes me want more of you. I want your hands all over me as I start licking your neck and unbuttoning your jeans.

JasminBlooms
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasminBlooms

When your cock springs out I'm a bit amazed at the size and the hardness of it. 

I am lost in my thoughts about the great sex we are going to have and my autopilot takes over and makes me slide myself down towards your knee so I can take you in my mouth. It stands so hard and proud that I don't even need to hold it in my hand so I just bend it towards me, to be easier to reach and suck it, swallowing almost the full length of it.   You cup both of my breasts with your hands rubbing my nipples with your thumbs, wetting them occasionally with your tongue.
 You must like my soft lips on your manhood as you moan approvingly and you reach out with your left hand to play with my clit and swollen pussy lips. When I harden my lips around your cock and slide them up and down without stopping or withdrawing for even a second,
I see my drool running down in little streams towards your balls and disappear inside your pants. You instruct me with your fingers to lift myself up a bit so you can dig your fingers between your knee and my pussy. Then you bend two fingers so I can sit on them and ride them. I arch my back and then I release your cock for a while as I sigh with an open mouth. 

 I love having you inside me. Even if its just your fingers. I wish again that time would stop and even, if we wont be able to move either I wouldn't mind.
 I just want to keep this one feeling, your fingers inside me, filling me up,spreading me.   You catch me in my greatest pleasure and you smile at me.
 Fucking bastard...

 Then you kiss my lips and its all ok again.
What? Ok? Did he just kiss me? What the hell am I doing? Did I fuckin forget where am I, and who am I, and who is he?
But you move your fingers towards my G-spot and you whisper in my ears as you were reading my insecure thoughts.
'It's ok.........It's ok to let yourself go sometimes..'
 When your start rubbing the inside of me faster and faster I realise what you REALLY meant. But its too late. I squirt all over on your knee, on your jeans.
'I'm sorry' I mutter. You smirk and then with a straight face you tell me:
'If we were anywhere else, I would slap your pretty face hard for that,'  pointing to the wet patch I made on your jeans. 'And I would treat you really bad.'
We both stand up and you pull your jeans and  shorts down to your feet and sitting back on the chair you hint:
'But you can do something for me.'

I lower myself onto my knees and I continue the work you distracted me from. Your cock is even harder than before. Like if that was possible. I love sucking cock, especially kneeling on the floor. I love the feeling of being used. And yours nice and tasty.
It's not very long, but very thick, fills up my mouth nicely and easy to suck all of it in. When I withdraw to catch my breath, I see the little stream of drool again on your balls and I can't resist to lick them. You get really excited by the sight too and can hardly wait to feel my lips on your cock again. When it fills up my mouth once more, you dig your fingers into my hair and pull my head on it hard. It feels good.
And I like you fucking my mouth. I like it so much that I feel my juices running down my thighs towards my knee. My pussy is crying for attention. I try to suck you gently not to make you cum in my mouth, hoping you will sense my needs.
 But if you won't that's ok too. I'm at your mercy and at your will. Whatever you want to do I want that, too. You pull me up and make me sit on you.
Ohh thank you, thank you.
 I ride you with my feet on the edges of the chair, I might fall and break my ankle in these goddamn high heels. But I don't care. The feeling of you inside me is worth everything, even if riding you was the last thing I did on god's green earth. And you let me cum again rubbing my clit with your fingers. I almost let out a scream but you cover my mouth with your hand.
 
I shatter and you don't give me a chance to fully come to my senses again. You push me off you, back onto my knees and you instantly fill my mouth with your cum holding my head
between your hands. When you are finished with me, you quickly stand up and pull your pants up. I flop down on the floor trying to swallow all of what you filled my mouth with and the whole last hour or so.

'Listen, we can go and have a drink and a chat in the bar, while your pants get dry.' I offer my precious, expensive time for you,
I'm still sitting on the floor while you are towering above me.
To my biggest surprise you pull a hundred euro note from your pocket, you drop it on the floor in front of me and taking big steps backwards, towards the door you say:
'What would I want to chat about with a filthy little whore like you?' and with that you quickly step outside the door and disappear. And although I know from your smirk that you were just teasing, I want to run after you and kick you hard. I storm to the door, ready to tear it open and run after you onto the hallway with my jiggling tits and missing underwear. But the door won't open..
'What the hell? I scream. ' Josh, are you there? Open up the goddamn door' I yell to the security guard.
But no answer and the door remains locked.
 I kick it a few times, yelling for Josh again and again but I give up after a while.
I walk back to the chair and although I swear I did not want to accept money for this...I pick up the note you left me. At the corner of it in tiny letters it says.
'It was nice meeting you, Annie.' And your phone number and your name, B.

I sit down on the chair and can't believe what just happened, and how you fooled me. I have to think hard to figure out, when you had time to write this note and I have to admit, I do not know. It was probably all planned before. But now its my turn. I swear to all the gods above I will not call you for at least a week.
When I'm finished putting my clothes back on, I walk to the door which is now miraculously open and Josh is standing just outside of it.
'Where the fuck you've been? The bastard locked me in there. Where were you? I was yelling  for you'
'You said I should not disturb.'
'Yeah but com' on what if he was trying to rape me?'
He smiles ear to ear and tells me matter of factly:
'I know he did not.' and he keeps smiling like an idiot.
'Go to hell ' I tell him and I walk towards the bar huffing and puffing. I need a drink. Or two, or just gimme the bottle.

 Josh tells me later that you gave him another 50 to lock the door for a minute while you hide around the corner and wait for me till I come out.
Now I really consider not calling you at all. I feel my ego is in danger just as my health, my mind and my common sense. But I have a feeling we will meet again.

 

Published 
Written by Annie_S
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments