Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Stranger

"A Stranger I met many years ago on an underground train in London and what ensured.."

21
7 Comments 7
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"This story is partially true, but because it was so long ago, I could not remember the details, so about 65% is my imagination! Enjoy."

One night, many years ago, I was coming back from a club, I can't recall it's name, but it was in London. I was riding on an underground train and there weren’t too many people on the train; it was late.

I was sitting minding my own business. I think it was autumn because I don’t remember it being cold as it usually was in those days on a train. I noticed a guy sitting on his own some way down the carriage. He looked up and looked me straight in the eye. He had the kind of piercing eyes that one just cannot look away from. Before I knew it he sat himself next to me, put his arm around me and started kissing me with great passion. Wow! I remember that he was dark, maybe Greek, and very handsome. He then started putting his hand inside my coat. I was so astounded, and I just could not speak.

I was in a daze. He was so passionate and my body reacted immediately. I kept saying to myself; Emily, tell him to push off, but I didn’t.

He turned me towards him and opened my shirt and started to fondle my boobs. He whispered in my ear, "I want to fuck you hard."

I was in shock mostly at my body's reaction to a complete stranger. I couldn't have been more than about nineteen. Of course I was sexually active, and had a boyfriend, so I kept asking myself what this was. It turned out to be nothing, just an evening in my life lol, but what an evening!

I could not respond to his demand to 'fuck me hard,' I just looked at him, and I guess there must have been assent in my eyes because he began to undo my trousers and open the zip to see my pussy.

Of course I had knickers on so I thought to myself, 'He's not going to take those off in public, now is he?' He slid his fingers inside my pussy in public, and at the same time took my hand to feel the bulge inside his trousers, which was shielded by his raincoat. I was totally mesmerized and we carried on fondling each other for five minutes or so.

I am getting wet just writing about it all. It all seems so incredible and long ago. In any event, he wanted more and more. He was kissing and licking my eyes, my ears, and my neck; all this in public for everyone to see. I never stopped him, I never did anything except join in. I was stroking his penis, which was covered by his raincoat and I took it out, but there was no way I could actually kiss it in public…

Suddenly, he did all our buttons up. He grabbed my arm and threw his other arm around me, right underneath my breasts. He whispered, "Right, slut let's go. I am going to fuck you as you've never been fucked before."

As the train stopped we got off, and he walked or marched us to the end of the platform. Just behind the end of the platform was a small tunnel with a small dim light on. It looked very seedy, but who cared. This was my seediest, sexiest fantasy coming true. He marched me in there, I did as I was told, I was used to doing as I was told; my boyfriend at the time was very into bondage‼ He kisses my lips bruising them, then forced his long tongue to the back of my throat. After he pulled his tongue out, he smiled naughtily and said, "Hey, baby you are going to do that with my cock, otherwise you will feel the end of my belt."

I said, "Yes, sir. I know, sir, I am here to pleasure you, sir."

"Turn around with your face to the wall, bitch," he says smiling and knowing I would obey.

MysticSiren
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MysticSiren

I turned around and felt him rip the knickers out of my trousers and strip my shirt off. Then he took my bra, leaving me completely bare, on top. He slapped my boobs up against the cold bare wall so that the nipples hardened as they sprang to life. Then he squeezed them so hard that I yell out.

"Shut your mouth, slut," he said.

I bit my tongue, knowing it would have a better use soon. He fondled my boobs again and I got wet, dripping wet, it was going to leak through my trousers soon.

I didn’t have to worry though he grabbed the rest of my clothes, and fingers my pussy. He whispered to me, "So, my slut likes this, and wants to be fucked as hard as possible." I murmured, and he said, "Tell me you love all this, slut."

I said, "Oh, Sir, I love all of this."

He said, "Tell me you want me to fuck you."

I said, "Sir, please fuck me, please, please fuck me, Sir."

He spread my legs and fisted me from the back. My pussy opened wide for him and was so wet that I began to cum all over his fist. Meanwhile he inserted his penis into my arse, I screamed, he slapped my arse and pinched my clit and said, "Do you want me to call the people standing 50 feet away?"

I said, "Oh, no. Please, Sir, would you just use lube on my arse, I am small?"

He said, "Slut, I don't have anything, but I will use the juices from your pussy." Which he did before he plunged his penis in again, and again, making me cum twice at least. He also came, but he was hard again immediately. Then he turned me around and said, "Squat, with your legs bent, slut."

 I did as I was told, now shivering, not from cold, but from anticipation. I loved all of this. He opens my pussy wide, stretching it so he could see right in. Then he plunged his tongue inside while fingering me at the same time.

I asked, "Please sir, may I suck your penis?"

He laughed at me, and said, "Ask me nicely, you slut, and ask me if you can have my cock next time otherwise you will feel my belt."

I then gently took his nine inch curved cock in my hands. He was still fully dressed, whereas I was completely nude except for my black stockings, suspender belt, and high heels which were covered in cum. Then I began to massage, kiss and nip his beautiful curved cock slowly and erotically. Then I went down to his hard scrotum and licked the back of it, while I put two fingers in his arse enjoying every minute of it.

Suddenly, he grabbed my hair, and roared, "Stop playing the fool and suck my cock; you dirty little bitch."

I stopped, shivering, and put his whole beautiful curved cock inside my mouth, sucking and sucking until it reached my throat. He pulled my hair and pushed my head down so that I nearly gagged on his amazingly hard curved cock. Slowly he raised my head, and I began again erotically bobbing up and down, sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. I had never tasted anything so delicious. He came fast and hard in my mouth and all over my bare breasts. He snatched at my breasts and slapped them. Then he said, "Bend over," and again put his cock back into my arse and his fist in my pussy.

He came again inside my arse after that he got out a wet-wipe, wiped himself off and walked away. I never saw him again.

Published 
Written by luxury
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments