Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Slutty Bride 3

"Minutes before the wedding ceremony, the bride gets a surprise visit from her Mistress"

20
7 Comments 7
16.1k Views 16.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I was all dressed up in a heavy wedding lehenga. It's this traditional Indian wedding dress. It's always supposed to be heavy, shiny and mostly red. The one that I was wearing was in red and blue, with lots of handcrafted work done over it. To complete the look, a had put on a lot of matching jewelry. I looked nothing less than an Indian princess. And there I was, waiting for my to be husband to enter the wedding venue. I was sitting all by myself in my room, while the whole family and guests were busy attending the guests. Minutes away from my wedding, and I was thinking about Miss Kate and the terrible session that I had a day before with my ex Mistress. Was she really my ex Mistress? The whole time I was worried if she would show up on my door with all the pictures and the videos that she had collected of me being her whore. So far, I haven't heard from her. No messages, no calls. But, I had a strange feeling that she might do something that night.

My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden knock on the door. I was sitting all by myself, when my soon to be sister-in-law paid me a visit. Laura was a very sweet woman. She was eight years elder to me, and we had met only once before. Based on our only meeting and what I had heard about her from her step brother, my fiancee, Vikas, I concluded that she was rather shy. Her knocking my door then meant that the groom and his family had arrived and it was a matter of few minutes only that I would be called out as well.

"Hello, dear. Oh my god, you look so beautiful tonight," were the first words that came out of Laura's mouth as she entered my room.

I greeted her with a warm smile, as I stood up to give her a tight hug. I really liked the kind of bond that was building between the two of us. I was so excited to know about what was going outside, and she told me that it was still a little longer that I would have to wait, as Vikas still hadn't come. It was only Laura that paid me an early visit. I was sad to hear the news, but was delighted that Laura chose to meet me beforehand.

"Actually, there's someone I would like you to meet. She's a very dear friend of mine, and has come just for your wedding," said a joyous Laura.

"Oh that is so sweet of her," I began. "I would love to meet her."

"Wait, Let me just call her in."

Laura stepped out of the room for a second, and when I had just began checking my outfit once again in the mirror, she walked in with her friend. My expressions of joy turned into shock and scare as soon as I turned around to face them. There she was. The whole day I had been thinking about what could be her next move, whether she would really decide to come to my wedding, and there she was now. She really did come to my wedding. Mistress Kate was standing right in front of me, and I was spellbound in horror.

"Hina, I would like you to meet my very dear friend, Kate," began Laura. "Kate and I go way back to the college days. Back at that time, we were just inseparable."

While my sister-in-law spoke, I stared at Miss Kate continuously, who was just smiling at me. The smile of the devil. My horrors were coming true. I didn't hear much of what Laura said. All I was thinking about was what Miss Kate was going to do. Was she there to ruin my wedding? What was on her mind?

"It is really nice to meet you, dear Hina, and many congratulations," said Miss Kate and stretched out her hand to me.

Was it possible that she hadn't told Laura about our relationship? Why else would she act like she didn't know me. I decided to shake hands with Miss Kate, hoping Laura wouldn't find any of that suspicious. That was just when Laura's phone rang, and she told us that she would have to take it, and stepped out of the room. Now, It was just me, dressed in my wedding dress, minutes away from the ceremony, in the room with my Mistress who was looking equally gorgeous in her red, revealing sari.

"Hello, my sweet pet."

Oh god, it was real. She was just waiting for her friend to leave us alone, and as soon as she left, Miss Kate was back in her dominating avatar. She had her devilish smile back on her face as she turned around and locked the door.

TinnyFoxxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinnyFoxxy

Damn, I was trapped with her.

"Mistress... Miss Kate... Please, Miss. I can't do this right now, Miss," I said as I began to cry. I was no longer worried about ruining my make up. My life was about to be ruined if I didn't convince her to stop.

"Sssshhhh... Shut up, you filthy little slut. I hope you still remember what I can do to you, if you disobey. If I was you, I would like to get over with this quickly. I would fall on my knees and ask my Mistress what I could do to please her."

"What can I do to please you, Mistress," I asked her, falling on my knees, sobbing heavily.

After a brief pause that seemed like hours, I received a strong kick on my right shoulder. I fell back on the floor, crying, struggling to get up. Miss Kate sat down next to me, grabbed me by my neck and inserted a ball gag into my mouth. I tried to resist, but it was futile in front of that strong woman. She grabbed me by my hair, and dragged me to the nearby chair. She sat me down, looked straight into my eyes.

"Listen very carefully, Bitch. I want you to get rid of the lingerie you are wearing right now. You wont be wearing anything underneath this beautiful dress during the ceremony. Post that, I want you to get on your knees, kiss my feet and say 'Slut Hina still belongs to Miss Kate and would continue to do anything and everything she is commanded to, even after her marriage'. If you do this, I will let you get married peacefully, else."

Everything she said shocked me to the core. I was wondering how I could be so stupid to get into a relationship with her in the first place. That was the first time I was regretting knowing Miss Kate. I wished I had never met her. But what could I do then? My fiancee would be coming any minute, and I was trapped in this room with that sadistic woman, whom I once loved with all my heart.

Weighing all my options, which were none except to accept whatever Mistress Kate had just ordered me to do. In between my sobbing, I nodded, telling her that I agreed to do whatever she was saying. Hearing that, Miss Kate let go of my hair. Immediately, I got out of my heavy wedding dress, and removed my red lacy lingerie that I had bought specially for my wedding night. I handed it over to Miss Kate as I began dressing up again.

"I don't remember telling you to kiss my knees and take the pledge, fully clothed," interrupted Miss Kate. "I expect you to be naked while you agree to be my bitch, whore."

Wasting no time, I got on my knees, kissed her feet and said the exact same words that Miss Kate expected off me.

"Good girl," she said." You may get dressed for your lovely wedding ceremony now, my slutty bride."

Soon, I got dressed again, ready for my wedding, except for one thing. Miss Kate hadn't removed the ball gag even till then. What more had she planned, I wondered.

"You look stunning, Slut. I hope you'll make me proud when your husband fucks you tonight. Just one last thing, bitch," and she slapped me right across my face and I fell down on the chair. That was something I wasn't expecting at all. She grabbed me by my hair, and tied my hands behind my back with a rope. I was wondering where that rope came from. As soon as she was finished, She came in front of me, smiled and said, "See you soon,Slut," and she left the room.

I was ball gagged, hands tied, without my lingerie, in my room. How was I supposed to get out of that situation? Soon, somebody would come looking for me, and they would find me in that position. I was doomed, I thought. Within minutes, the door to my room unlocked and someone entered. My sister in law, Laura walked in. I could see the shock on her face. Was she going to call off the wedding? Damn.

While all these thoughts were going in my head, I looked at Laura with pleading eyes, indicating her to set me free. But all she did was stare at me, in shock. But wait, why the hell did she start smiling? What was so funny about all of that?

"You look like the perfect whore, my dear," began Laura. "Kate was right. You really would do anything for her."

Oh god, Laura knew.

Published 
Written by dreambitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments