Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Scarlett Tales: Unexpected Entertainment

"Introduction of the Scarlett Tales."

16
8 Comments 8
5.6k Views 5.6k
691 words 691 words

I was a young teen, only sixteen, and I was forced to attend a party thrown by one of my mother's dearest friends. It was a dull party, celebrating her tenth marriage to yet another man of wealth. The party was being held at the home of the poor bastard that had married her.

It was getting late at night, people were getting drunk, passing out, or slipping off for some "adult time." I was not entertained by the events going on at the party. I decided to go and explore the big house. After all, I was going to be a guest there for a week.

I roamed from room to room, looking around, and admiring the different paintings on the walls and the different view from each window.

I was at the end of the third floor hallway. I was admiring the view of the lake from the balcony. The moon reflected off the lake, like in a mirror and the stars shimmered in the ripples of the water. I was just standing there admiring the view.

Then, from out of nowhere, I heard, "Do you like it like that, whore? Maybe I should take it out and put it in your ass, for disobeying me!"

I was shocked by this outburst and very curious. I thought it was probably someone watching an adult movie or something more scandalous. Nothing prepared me for what I found. I turned and looked for the source of the sound, as another outburst echoed to me.

"Does it hurt in your ass, whore? Maybe a good whipping will teach you your place, slave?!"

I walked into the hallway and noticed a door ajar. As I walked to it, another outburst echoed to me.

"I won't thrash you this time whore, but as punishment for disobeying I will use your body to please me! You are not to cum, whore. Do you understand me?!"

I peered into the room and I met with a sight that left me breathless. Kneeling on the floor was a woman not much older than me.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

She was stripped naked, bound by ropes, and had a gag in her mouth. She looked so defenceless and yet she looked excited by the man's actions.

The man slapped her ass a few times and asked, "Are you ready to serve your Master, slave?!"

The woman nodded her head and spread her legs.

I looked away, not wanting to see what was to happen next. I was no virgin, but I never could allow myself to be treated in such a manner. Like I was nothing more than a sex object.

"Do you like my hard cock in your pussy, whore? Remember you are not to cum?" the man said.

I peeked in again, out of curiosity. The woman's eyes were closed and there was a look of pleasure on her face. The man was pounding in and out of her like some mad animal. He slapped her ass again.

"You're a fine fuck, whore. Your pussy is milking my hard cock. I am going to fuck you harder now slave! Take it and don't cum!"

He moved harder and faster. The woman looked as if she was concentrating and trying not to be overwhelmed by the man's savage act on her. I looked at the man and to my shock and dismay, he was looking at me.

"I am about to cum in you, whore!" the man said, and slapped the woman's ass.

He looked at me. I thought he did not really see me there. After all, it was dark and the door was barely open. But then he smiled and thrust into the woman, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Maybe I will fuck you after I am done, whore!" the man said as he looked at me.

I was shocked. I thought he meant the woman, so I turned to leave.

"You please me good, whore?" the man said as I ran down the stairs to join the party.

I thought he would leave after his rough frolic. I joined the party and said my goodbyes to leaving guests.

Published 
Written by scarlettbynight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments