Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Park

"It was the our very first meeting."

39
21 Comments 21
4.9k Views 4.9k
592 words 592 words

Author's Notes

"This is the first part of an ongoing series of shorts to follow. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it."

The Fall air was cold and I wasn't dressed properly, plus I was early. My heart was racing as I tried to figure out how to present myself. 'I should sit at the picnic table, no I should stand... Yes, stand in case I need to run away quickly.' After all what in the fuck was I doing? I wasn't even moved out of the house yet and I was meeting a man, on a cold Fall evening, at a dark park.

I should go. 'Seriously, Jane, check your head here, don't listen to your body...' I wanted it though; badly. I could see my breath a little bit and my nipples were sore from being so hard and rubbing against the fabric of my blue bralette. I didn't need to check, I could feel how wet my thong was. I hoped he wouldn't notice.

Finally, I heard a text come in, "Walking over now to find you!"

HOLY FUCK!

My body wanted this so badly but my brain was swimming with logic and what-ifs; too late. I was sitting at the picnic table at the end so I could still technically run off if I needed to. I am super fast, but nope it was happening. As he got closer I could see how big his muscles were... Drip drip drip, my jeans are going to be wet now too.

My cheeks were bright red and I was cold and sweaty at the same time. My nervous system was taking over. Fight, no run, no freeze! I froze as he walked up and smiled at me.

"Hi!" he said.

"Hi," I barely got the word out of my dry mouth.

He walked around me and touched my shoulder, there was an instant response from my needy pussy. He sat across from me for about five seconds and got up and came and sat beside me. He looked at me and asked if I was cold. Of course, I was cold, I had been at the park for thirty minutes, freaking out.

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

I wanted to meet somewhere public to make sure I wasn't misled. Nobody was around at the park. I’d been talking to him for three weeks, talking about being dominated by a man, having my needs met. And now he was sitting beside me.

I told him I was thinking about running away, he laughed and put his hand on the back of my neck, and pulled me closer to him. It had been years since I was close to a man. He slid his hand down into my jeans and I was about to pass out. I tried to sit heavier so he could feel how wet I was but it was hopeless. He laughed again and grabbed my ass.

I was nervous and tried to make jokes, but he stopped me and kissed me. Our tongues immediately found each other and my eyes were rolling back in my head. I was so disoriented just from his kiss.

He stopped and said, "Come on, come with me, you are cold, plus I know you want to come to my place."

I reluctantly said, "OK," but I knew I was still battling with my mind, my body was already his to take.

We got to his condo, and he took his key out to open the side door. "After you Slut!"

I’m sure that was the first time anyone called me an actual slut. I took a breath, stopped fighting with my brain and walked in.

Published 
Written by StudentSlut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments