Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Object of Obsession II

"Shelly and Craig's dance comes to an end, or does it? ;)"

43
20 Comments 20
14.0k Views 14.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words
 It became a pattern, obsessing about Craig, or more specifically, the cage in his basement, during the day and dreaming about it at night. Somehow, I managed to get through each day, keeping up with my classes and my homework. In fact, I excelled, discovering that the only way to keep from getting completely lost in my daydreams was to immerse myself in my studies. Still, I spent every free moment reliving that last evening, his hands touching me through the bars, imagining what it would have been like if I’d truly been helpless. Each night before I went to bed I it was all I could do not to tease myself to a mind blowing orgasm, and each morning, I’d wake up half crazed with the urge to fuck myself silly with my hair brush. And yet, I couldn’t bring myself to do it. After all, he’d told me I wasn’t allowed. Silly as it seems, I didn’t want to disappoint him.

It was Friday night and I had the room to myself, Megan having decided to visit her parents for the weekend when he finally called. Recognizing his number, my pulse began to race.

"Hi, Shelly. Miss me?"

"Yes." I whispered, at a sudden loss for words. Was it only an hour ago that I’d filled several pages of my journal full of how much I needed to hear his voice, to feel his hands upon me, to feel the touch of cool steel against my flesh?

"Good. I hope you kept your promise. Did you?"

I nodded, then, realizing he couldn’t see me, once again manage to find my voice. "Yes. I… I haven’t… you know…"

"You haven’t cum, Shelly? Is that what you’re trying to tell me? Say it, baby girl. Say the words."

"I haven’t cum, Craig."

"Good girl. I’m very proud of you."

Somehow, that made me feel better. I wondered what that said about me for about a nanosecond.

"When can I see you again?"

"Tomorrow night. Same time, same place. Can you make it?"

"Of course!" I almost shouted into the phone, earning me a chuckle.

"Good. Oh, and this time, I want you to dress exactly as I tell you. Got a pen?"

Grabbing a ballpoint from my desk and a note pad, I took down every word. What to wear and what to do once I got there. His instructions were simple. Tomorrow would be special, he told me. I made him repeat that, made him promise me that this time, he wouldn’t leave me wanting.

I’d shown up, just like he’d told me to, at six o’clock, dressed as instructed. He’d been somewhat specific and I went to great lengths to please him, spending my afternoon at the local mall in some of the ‘fashionable teen’ stores. A pleated royal blue skirt, shorter then I was used to wearing. My pink panties were perfectly matched to the pink halter top that clung like a second skin to my slender frame and left my belly button on display. Sandals that showed off my soft pink nail polish. I think the look he was going for was sexy-cute. I had to admit, I’d achieved it for him. Once again, I’d tied my hair back, this time with a blue ribbon.

I left my purse on the kitchen table, unnerved by the silence of the house as I made my way down the hall. Opening the basement door, I paused for a moment, knowing that this was my last chance to change my mind, wondering if he’d be waiting for me down stairs or join me later, after I’d gotten in the cage. This time, there’d be no escape. Did I dare trust him enough to put myself at her mercy? I wasn’t sure. What I was sure of was that the pull of the cage was too strong to refuse.

I took the stairs carefully. They were narrow enough that I could keep my palms flat against either wall as I descended. I didn’t stop until I reached the bottom. It was there, of course, just like I remembered it in my fantasies as well as in my dreams, centered in the room, waiting for me. He’d left the door tantalizingly open. From where I stood, I could see the heavy padlock hanging from the latch. There was no key in to accompany it. Did I dare? Should I turn around and never look back and, if I did, would I forever be thankful or would I regret it for the rest of my life?

I looked around. The room hadn’t changed from my last visit. I was all alone with the object of my obsession. Taking a deep, if somewhat shaky breath, I took a single step towards it. And then another. And yet a third, pausing each time, unaware of my surrounding, my eyes fixed on the steel crate. I had to remind myself to breath as I took a fourth step and then another, not pausing between them, closing the distance, suddenly eager to get this over with. Once I was inside, once the door was closed and locked, it would be out of my hands, I thought, a sense of relief taking root. Nothing could stop me now.

Getting down on my hands and knees, I backed into it once again, clutching the lock in my left hand, only stopping when I could go no further. I closed the door behind me, the click of the latch startling me in the near silence. This was it; the longer I waited, the more likely I was to have a change of heart. Carefully I reached through the bars and slipped the lock through the latch, locking myself in. There was a moment of panic, quelled by closing my eyes and counting to ten. When I opened them again, the first thing I saw was Craig walking slowly towards me, dressed in black trousers and a black tee, his face expressionless, dark eyes focusing on me.

"Hello, Shelly."

I swallowed, unsure of what to say, watching as he squatted in front of the cage, his stomach at eyes level, forcing me look up, the top of my head pressing against the bars, allowing him to reach through and stroke my hair tenderly.

"I knew you’d come. I wasn’t sure at first, not until the first time you got in it. From that moment, though, I knew. How does it feel?"

"Scary." I told him, my voice so soft I thought it might be drowned out by the beating of my heart.

"Good." Was his reply as he withdrew his hands from my head and slid the half panel upwards several inches, leaving a small gap before me.

"Your hands, Shelly. Put your hand in the holes like a good girl."

I lifted them slowly, moving my weight to my legs as much as I could, resting my wrist in the half circles. Somehow, I overcame the panic that threatened to wash through me as he lowered the panel, effectively cuffing my hands. I experimented with trying to pull my hands through the steel rings, the leather lining surrounding my slender wrists. It held me too snug to even hope to pull free.

"Almost done, Shelly. Now for your ankles…"

I did my best to keep track of him as he moved behind me, craning my neck around, catching the motion of the back panel as he slid it smoothly up. I felt his hand upon my calf, tugging it gently to one side and then out, following suit with the other. I knew, without being told, not to move as he lowered the bars once more, trapping my feet outside of the cage, the leather lined rings hugging my ankles now, as well.

"Perfect."

Smiling fondly, he sat back on his heels along side of me, his hands resting on his thighs. He seemed content to simply watch me. I wondered if he expected some sort of a reaction. Perhaps he wanted to hear me beg or, more likely, he just wanted to savor this moment. I didn’t ask him and he didn’t volunteer. I merely waited, anticipation building inside of me.

"You’ve been good? You haven’t played with your pussy, just like I asked?"

After the long silence, his voice startled me. I did my best to recover quickly, shaking my head until I found my voice again.

"I’ve been good. It’s been… hard."

"I know, baby girl. Don’t worry. Tonight, I’m going to reward you. All I ask is you be patient and trust me. You think you can do that?"

"I’ll try." I told him, and I meant it.

"That’s all I ask."

He was done with words then, as was I. Reaching through the steel bars, he brushed his fingers over my face, caressing my cheeks. It felt so good, comforting even. Nimbly, he undid the ribbon I’d taken so much care with, releasing my hair, his fingers combing through the curtain that now partially hid him from view. Not that I needed to see him. I could sense him, feel his every movement, hear each shift of weight as he moved this way or that, fingers teasing my bare shoulder, tracing the straps of my halter, coaxing a soft moan of pleasure from me, the first of many.

He took his time.

EsterApple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EsterApple

I think we wanted to turn me into a quivering, yearning mass of flesh. Trapped as I was, there was nothing I could do to stop him, even if I’d wanted to. My back slowly ached, pushing my belly towards the floor as he gently scratched my shoulder blades with his nails, tracing my spin my top until he reached the exposed small of my back, then tracing the waist band of my skirt.

"Did you lie to me Shelly, when you told me you were a virgin?"

"No." I shook my head sharply, blushing at the question, gasping as his nails dug into my skin, leaving lines of pain running over my flank before gently massaging my tummy.

"That hurt." I whimpered.

He responded by peeling my top from my belly until the hem circled just below my breasts.

"You don’t like pain? Or maybe, you do. How would you know, Shelly? Would you like to find out?"

"Please, Craig. Don’t."

He laughed, a playful sound, caressing my breasts through the thing cotton, paying special attention to my nipples which had grown almost painfully erect since he’d first touched me. He’d tease their tips through the material, twisting and tugging at them, eventually satisfied. Then he simply cupped one breast, and then the other, squeezing them like ripe fruit.

"You’re mine, tonight, Shelly. I’ll do anything I please. And remember you gave yourself to me. It was your choice."

He finished the job then, peeling my top up over my breasts, leaving them exposed. I had my head turned towards him as best I could manage, trying to meet his gaze as it flickered from my small globes, to my face, and then back again, seemingly rapt with my semi-nakedness. A furious blush spread through my cheeks, but I kept my tongue still, biting down delicately on my lower lip as he went back to molesting my breasts once more.

"Tell me, Shelly. Is your pretty little pussy nice and wet for me yet?"

"It’s been wet since I got here, Craig." I managed, gasping quietly as he pinched my nipple, then rolled it between his fingers.

"Because of me, or because of the cage?"

"Both."

He laughed at that, running his hand along my flank, over my ribs, along my hip bone.

"At least I’m part of the reason. Eyes forward, Shelly. In fact, keep them closed for now."

I could sense him behind me now, even as I turned my head as to stare through the bars at the front of my cage, unable to keep from trying to tug my hand free once more. It gave up quickly, already knowing it was useless.

Then, I did my best to keep my eyes squeezed shut as he lifted the hem of my skirt. Not that it had covered much. Bent over as I was, on my knees, it barely covered the cheeks of my ass. Still, the sensation of him slowly exposing my bottom was enough to make steal my breath from me. This was what I’d been dreaming of for weeks now, what I wanted, what I’d convinced myself I needed. Once I’d admitted that to myself, it was easy to let the needs of my flesh take over.

"Your cunt is sopping wet. My eager little virgin."

I jerked forward, feeling his hand between my thighs, cupping my wet little pussy possessively until I relaxed, pressing back against the bars once more. Hips moving in a slow circle, I did my best to grind myself against his fingers as a muted slipped from my mouth even as my thighs parted as far as the restraints of the cage would allow them.

"Please, don’t stop."

I gasped as his fingers curled, pushing the material of my panties into my virgin slit. I felt a fire burning, not only in my cheeks, but in my tits, my belly, my thighs, and worst of all, my pussy. I not only wanted him to defile me, I needed him to. I began to protest when he removed his hand, biting back my words as he pulled my panties down my thighs, the air feeling cool against my hot, wet cunt.

"Tell me what you want, Shelly. I want to hear it from your pretty little, innocent mouth."

"Please, don’t make me say it." I whimpered, my hips grinding against the steel bars, my hands clenching and unclenching, helplessly trapped in the metal cuffs.

"I want to hear it!." His voice forceful this time as he grasped my thighs, digging his fingers painfully into my flesh.

I cried out, my eyes wide open, afraid to move. He began to relax his grip, and I relaxed too, still not daring to look back.

"All I want to hear is you say it, Shelly. Is it really so hard for you?"

In the silence that followed, I heard the sound of his zipper and the rustle of his trousers. Roughly, he grabbed my hips and pulled my ass as far back as he could, the metal bars pressing into my flesh

"What do you want me to do, Shelly?"

This time, his words were soft, tender even. I felt something warm against my flesh, sliding up and down my slit. I knew instinctively what it was.

"I want you to… fuck me." Soft, so soft were my words, I wondered if he had even heard them. I held my breath, waiting, a moment frozen in time…

He kept his hands firmly on my hips as he guided his cock into my tight, wet hole, filling me with his thickness. I let out a sharp cry of pain, when he penetrated me, taking my virginity. There was a moment of intense hurt, and then it was over, replaced by the wonderful feel of his cock inside of me for the first time.

I began to rock back and forth, finding a rhythm with him as he sunk himself deep into my hot little cunt, slowly at first and then, as both our need grew, harder and faster, until I my ass was banging against the steel bars, my head ducked down, doing my best not to bounce the top of it against the door to the cage.

I’m not sure how long it lasted, I only know that I came first. None of the orgasms I’d given myself had prepared me for the exquisite pleasure that tore through me as I came, my body convulsing as he impaled me with his cock, sinking himself deep into my womb. I let out a wordless shout that robbed me of my senses, stealing my breath until I almost blacked out, while he kept pumping me, harder, deeper, showing me no mercy as he took his pleasure from my pussy. I wanted to beg him to stop, but I couldn’t find the words and then, before I quite knew what was happening, I felt it roll through me again, intense and sweet and painful, doing it’s best to send me into oblivion once more, my ass slamming against the bars one final time, my thighs in his grip as he exploded inside my cunt, pumping me full of his sticky, hot cum.

I came slowly to my senses as he pulled his softening cock from my sheath, our mixed fluids gushing from my pussy and down my thighs. There were no words, none were needed. He’d gotten his wish, defiling my virgin cunt, while I had gotten mine. Afterwards, after he’d freed me from his cage, he helped me dress, neither of us bothering to clean me up before leading my up the stairs. I gathered up my purse as an after thought, before he took me out to his care.

As he had in the past, he played the perfect gentleman and escorted me to my room. There, he kissed me tenderly, his lips lingering upon mine while he pushed his fingers in and out of my no longer chaste pussy. Finally, he broke our kiss, my ponytail in his loose grip.

"Open." He demanded, the tip of one finger pressing against my lips. I felt his grip tighten in my hair, holding me still as he forced it into my mouth until I’d sucked it clean, the slightly bitter taste of spent semen mixing with the slightly sweet taste of my own orgasmic juices, a reminder of what I’d let him do to me in his basement.

"Will I see you again?" I was finally able to ask, wondering which answer I wanted to hear more.

"Maybe I’ll call you, Shelly." His eyes glittered cruelly. "Or, maybe, when you can’t take it anymore, you’ll show up on my doorstep, begging me to let you crawl back into your cage.

"Maybe I don’t need you anymore." I retorted, taking his hand in mine and wrapping my lips around his other finger, cleaning the remains of our love making from it as well.

He gave me a playful smile, both tender and cruel, before turning his back on me. Not wanting to watch him go, I hurried into my room, closing the door firmly shut, my back pressed firmly against the door as I wondered how long I could go without feeling the press of steel bars against my ass, my wrists and ankles immobilized. Not long, I thought. Not long at all…

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments