Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighbor's Daughter - Chapter Five

"Megan is taught the rules of the house"

45
11 Comments 11
22.9k Views 22.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
When they reached his house, Adam had to wake Megan up. She had fallen into a deep slumber on the drive home. Since Megan was still naked from the adventure at the restaurant, he took off his suit coat and told her to put it on for the walk to his front door. Robert followed them with Megan’s shopping bags from earlier in the day. 

Adam really had mixed emotions about what he wanted to do now. He really wanted to continue what he had started at the restaurant, but at the same time, Megan was clearly exhausted. And to be honest, so was he. Deciding that sleep would probably do them both good, he led Megan to his bedroom and they both fell asleep.

Adam was awake first and went into the kitchen, made coffee and started reading the Sunday paper. When Megan came into the kitchen, she was wearing his dress shirt from last night and had taken off the collar and cuffs. When he had left her sleeping, she was naked with the collar and cuffs on.

“Please take off my shirt. In this house, unless instructed otherwise, you are to be naked and wearing the collar. Right now I want you to take the shirt back to the bedroom, put on the collar and cuffs then return to the living room. Please also bring the toy you purchased, and the blindfold. Once there, you will sit on your knees on the floor, facing my recliner and put the blindfold on."

Megan looked at him, confused and somewhat in shock. Without saying a word, she turned to leave.

“Pet, aren’t you forgetting something?”

She turned back around and looked at him, really confused. After a moment she responded, “I don’t think so.”

“I expect perfect manners. When I say something to you, you need to respond; a simple 'yes Sir' or 'yes, Master' would have been appropriate.”

“Yes, Master.”

With that, Megan walked out of the room and Adam returned to reading the paper. A short time later he saw her return to the living room and sit in front of the recliner as instructed. Adam let her sit there for about twenty minutes while he finished his coffee. Finally, he was ready. He got up from his chair and walked over to Megan, bent over, pulled the blindfold off and kissed her deeply. Breaking the kiss he told her, “Now the fun begins.”

Megan watched Adam intently as he went over to a closet and pulled out a chain, leather paddle, spreader bar and several carabiners. Walking over to the center of the room, he hung the chain from a hook in the ceiling.

“Stand up, stand in front of this chain and place your hands in front of your chest like you are praying.” Megan did as she was told. Adam used a carabiner to clip her hands together and to the chain. Getting down on his knees, he clipped one ankle to the spreader bar, had Megan spread her legs and clipped her other ankle to the bar. Her legs were now about three feet apart. Standing up, he unclipped her wrist from the chain and told her to bend over. Once she was bent over to an angle he liked, he clipped her to the chain at that level. He had her in an awkward position because she could not put her weight on her feet, but instead had to use her arms to hold herself up.

Satisfied with his work, he blindfolded Megan and picked up the shopping bag she had brought out. In it was her toy selection from the store. When he pulled the toys out He was both surprised and excited. She had purchased a pair of nipple clamps. He noisily opened the package so she would know what he was doing. He watched as her nipples hardened in anticipation, but he was not ready yet. Instead, he quietly walked out of the room and poured himself another cup of coffee. Waiting another couple of minutes, he walked back into the living room so she would know he was there. He sat down in his chair with Megan facing him. He could tell she was a bundle of nerves wondering where he was or what he was doing.

“Master?”

He did not reply.

“Master, are you there?”

“Yes, what do you need?”

“I don’t know, I just wondered if you were here.”

“I am. I am waiting until you are ready to be punished.”

“For what?”

“Excuse me?”

“For what, Master?”

“For not doing as you have been told.”

Megan did not saying anything after that. He watched as she squirmed.

JasminDelRio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasminDelRio

He knew she was probably sore from hanging by her arms. Finally he quietly stood up. Picking up the nipple clamps he walked over to her. Before she knew he was there he leaned in and began to suck her right nipple. He sucked, licked and nibbled on her nipple until it was hard as a pebble. Adam quickly placed the first clamp on her nipple. Megan sucked in air at the instant pain.

“Ahh, my little slut, you didn’t know what to expect, did you.”

“No (sniffle) Master.”

Adam reached down and slid a finger on her wet pussy, eliciting a moan in pleasure from her. Liking Megan’s reaction he did it a couple more times and finally curled his finger into her. She bucked in pleasure. Adam began to finger her and then used his thumb on her exposed clit.

“Oh, God, Master, I am going to cum.” Hearing that, he pulled his hand away from her pussy, and used his other hand to clip her left nipple.

“AAArrhhh,” Megan cried out in pain.

He had her just where he wanted her. Adam picked up the paddle and taking a full swing, he hit her ass.

SMACK! 

“Ohh, fuck! That hurt,” Megan cried out.

“Quiet, or you will not be allowed to cum when I am finished.”

SMACK! 

(whimper)

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! 

Adam continued to paddle Megan until he had hit her ten times.

Stepping back, Adam admired his handy work. Her entire ass was a bright cherry red. Satisfied, he quickly took off his clothes. He approached Megan from behind, rubbed his cock along her opening twice, and slid in.

“Ahhhh. Yes! Fuck me, Master.”

And that he did. He would slowly pull out and then slam back in. Sometimes he would pull out an inch, sometimes all the way. But he always went back in hard and fast. He could not believe how tight she was. He could tell she was feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure. Pain in her arms from hanging by them for the last hour, pain from the nipple clamps, pain from the paddling he had given her ass. The pleasure was from the fucking he was giving her. As he fucked her, he began to rub his thumb on tight little backdoor.

“Ohhh God, that is my asshole!”

“Mmmmm, I know and it is so tight.”

Adam was pounding her hard now. Her feet came up off the ground with each hard thrust. Knowing he would not last long, he reached around and pulled the nipple clamps off. 

Megan let out a loud moan. “I am cumming.” 

Adam slipped hid thumb into her ass. “Yes, slut, cum for me.”

That was all it took as an orgasms ripped through Megan. Adam felt her tight pussy contracting around his cock and her ass contracting around his thumb. That sent him over the edge pumping her full of his cum.

Once they both had recovered Adam worked on releasing Megan from her bindings. Luckily he had a grip on her when he released her arms last she collapsed into his arms. He scooped her up and carried her up to the bedroom where they both promptly fell asleep.

Adam woke up from his nap about an hour later to one of the best feelings ever. Megan was between his legs sucking his cock deeply into her mouth. He was pleased to see that she was not using her hands just as he had been teaching her. The sight her head bobbing up and down was fantastic and it felt even better. With each stroke she would take him a little deeper into her mouth.

After a few minutes he told her to stop and get on the floor beside the bed on her knees. He also moved over and sat on the edge of the bed and told her to continue. He noticed she placed her hands behind her back as she returned to sucking his cock. He let her suck him for a few minutes before he decided it was time to fuck her face.

He grabbed both sides of her head and began to push her down onto his cock. At the same time he was thrusting up into her mouth. She gaged several times as he pumped her face but soon figured out how to breath and keep from gagging. As Adam neared orgasm, he pushed her head back and stood up. Stroking his cock he brought himself to orgasm and sprayed cum all over her face.

“Do not wipe your face. Let the cum dry where it is.”

“Yes, Master, and thank you.”

“You are welcome.”

“Master?”

“Yes, Pet.”

“Thank you for making me your slut. I have never enjoyed sex as much as with you.”

“You are welcome.”

Published 
Written by sallyho
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments