Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The first encounter

9
3 Comments 3
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
He called her one last time as she was packing.

"Don't forget all your lingerie," he instructed.

"Yes Sir," I replied.

"What are you wearing on your way to me?" he asked.

"The shortest skirt I can find, no bra or panties and my tightest revealing top." 

"Good girl."

"Thank you Master."

"Now call me when you are on the train."

"Yes Sir," she answered with a smile. She could feel her nipples growing hard and her pussy wet with anticipation of what will happen when she arrived.

She called him when she got on the train, and he asked her to describe how people were reacting to his slut on the train. She described how men were staring, looking at her and the women seemed to be very irate. He smiled. He told her to call him when she was close to their stop.

The train ride was an hour long, bright lights exposing her already exposed body for all to see. She wasn't used to this. She had never dressed this provocatively and gone this public in her life. She wiggled quietly in her seat, trying to lower her skirt. It barely covered her ass and pussy, which was getting wetter every time she thought about how slutty she looked and how people were staring. She sat in silence, her mind reeling about what might happen when he sees her.

As she promised, the stop before theirs she called dutifully. He instructed her to turn left when she got off the train and walk slowly so that more people can see his slut walking to him. She blushed bright red. She loved this, yet it felt so humiliating to have so many people staring at her in such revealing clothes.

As she got off the train, she carefully turned left and walked slowly. It seemed like forever to get to the end of the platform. She wondered what people were thinking. Her pussy was getting wetter with each step. She started to feel a little juice making its way down her leg. She panicked - can people see the wetness? Can they smell her? How embarrassing.

He stood at the end of the platform watching her walk slowly toward him. He smiled softly. As she approached him he said, "Nice slut. You look fuckable. Now get into the car while I put your bag in the back".

She got into the passenger side of the truck and he put her bag away. She sat there nervously, awaiting the next instruction. He got into the truck, turned to her and ordered her to spread her legs. He thrust his hand between her legs and into her waiting pussy. He leaned over and planted a hard strong kiss on her mouth and with the other hand swiftly grabbed one of her breasts through her shirt. She reacted instantly with desire and submission. He leaned back in his seat and smiled. 

"You are wet. Good slut."

"Thank you," she said. 

"Thank you what, slut?" he said sternly. 

"Thank you Master," she corrected.

"Good. That will cost you when we get home."

They sat in silence while he navigated the truck down the street toward his house. He turned to look around, and then unzipped his pants. "Suck me now slut." he ordered. She hesitated for a few moments. "NOW slut." he demanded.

She started sucking him slowly getting his dick hard, putting lots of saliva on it to get it really wet. She used her hands to harden it as fast as she could. He put one of his hands on her head to keep it down below the window. He drove while she sucked until he came. She swallowed every last bit dutifully.

He ordered her to sit up like a slut, legs wide open and shirt lower. She sat as he instructed, feeling very exposed and very vulnerable. So slutty, she thought. He didn't touch her the rest of the trip back to their destination. She tried to lean toward him, and he just ignored her. By the time they arrived at his place, she was desperate for his attention. She wanted to be touched, but she knew if she pushed, he would deny her. Perhaps deny her all night. That was a chance she didn't want to take.

When they finally arrived in the parking garage, they got out of the truck and he slammed her against the passenger side door, kissing her hard and spreading her legs to fuck her pussy with his hand. He kissed her for about 60 seconds like this, she was moving her hips with his hand pushing toward it. He stopped abruptly, put his fingers in her mouth and told her to suck him clean. She complied.

They walked to the lobby, and got into the elevator. "You are to stand at attention for me with your tits out and your legs spread for me at all times in elevators and when we get into my apartment." he instructed. She instantly put her tits out for him and spread her legs for him. The rest of the elevator ride was in silence.

When they walked into the apartment he immediately dropped her bag inside the door, closed the door and started kissing her hard and passionate. He moved her to in front of his fireplace, swiftly turned her around so she could see him in the mirror above the fireplace.

Antonella_Reid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Antonella_Reid



"You are such a fucking hot slut," he said as he unzipped his pants, pushed her skirt up, spread her legs, grabbed her hair pulling her head back. "Look at me" he ordered as he slammed his cock in her waiting wet pussy.

She looked at him through the mirror, feeling his cock ram her pussy over and over, while he stared into her eyes. He fucked her until she could stand it no more, begging to come. He allowed her to come and instantly her orgasm rocked her body. She shuddered and got weak in the knees. He twirled her around to face him, kissing her hard again.

"Now go and clean yourself up and come back wearing some lingerie you brought me."

She went into the bathroom, where she found a washcloth and towel he had laid out for her to use. She carefully cleaned herself up and then went to the suitcase to decide which one to wear first. She decided on a simple pink lace babydoll, super short. She walked out and found him sitting in his boxers. He had her model the lingerie, turn around and bend over close enough to him so he could spank her ass.

Then he told her to go put on the next one. She went back to the room and chose a sexy white corset, panties and garter to match with white fishnet stockings. She walked out again, moving sexily and slowly toward him. This one he liked. He had her turn slowly this time and then bend over. This time he caressed her ass before he slapped it hard.

"Next," he ordered and back she went.

She did this another 8 times with varying lingerie combinations, black, red, blue, white. The final outfit was a leather corset and matching panties, black fishnet panties. This corset was unique because it had clips at the top where one could unclip and expose a breast. He liked this, unclipping one and playing with one nipple, getting it rock hard and then going to the next. "You need to keep those nipples hard for me at all times slut" he said. She was in heaven. Her nipples are so sensitive and it makes her wet every time attention is paid to them.

He ordered her to bring in the old bra she was instructed to bring with her. She went to the room and got the bra. When she returned, he had scissors in his hands. "This is how your bra should be every time you come see me," he said. He cut out a hole in the middle of the bra, put it on her and pulled her nipples through the hole. Her entire breast went through the hole. He navigated her to the mirror over the fireplace. "This is how they are to look, got it slut?" he said, looking at her with great desire through the mirror.

"Yes Master" she said as her gaze met his.

He twirled her around and again planted a strong hungry kiss. He pushed her shoulders down and ordered her to suck him. This time he was rock hard already. She sucked furiously, and abruptly he lifter her up. "Come with me."

He walked her into his room, where he had a group of toys laid on the bed. "Look at these. Do you like?" he said. She surveyed the layout. Plastic wrap, spreader bar, clothespins, dildos were all laid out.

"Yes," she said.

He ordered her to strip naked while he set up a space in the corner. She was to lay down, and he put one spreader bar between her hands, enclosing her wrists with velcro 'handcuffs' attached to the spreader bar. The bar was attached to the door frame in a homemade clamp which held it tight. Then the same with her legs. He put a blindfold on her eyes and a gag ball in her mouth. She was writhing with excitement.

He played with her nipples roughly getting them really hard and put clothespins on each one. She gasped, "Ouch that hurts, but it feels good too." she said softly.

He began to play with her body, running his nails on her body and then spanking her pussy. He told her what a bad girl she was, and then what a good slut she was. He teased her pussy endlessly, slowly, deliberately to the brink of her coming and then backing off. She was getting exhausted with the countless near-climaxes, and the pussy spanking in between to cool her off.

He pulled the clothespins off nipples to allow the blood flow back and then a little later put them back on. He clothes pinned her entire breast and pussy lips, while playing with her vagina with a smaller dildo then larger. He told her how he likes to see her pussy stretch to what he puts in it. Every second he played with her she felt more and more excited and slutty. She groaned against the ball, which made him smile.

Each move he made she felt 10 times stronger because her sense of touch was heightened. Finally, he undid the spreader bar and thrust his cock deep inside her and fucked her hard and long. She was wracked with the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced in her life, biting down on the ball and letting out a huge scream, which caused him to shoot his load all over her stomach and chest.

"Get cleaned up slut," he ordered as he released her from her wrist confines.

Published 
Written by subrianna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments