Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Exhibition

"The neighbors had no idea what was in store when they came over for the evening"

12
4 Comments 4
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Lynn finally finished her hair and makeup. She checked herself one last time in the mirror, and satisfied with the results, placed the hairbrush back in its place underneath the mirror at her dressing table.  She stood up and turned towards the full-length mirror.  Except for the fact that she was only wearing a matching set of a black bra and black panties, she could have been headed out to the opera for the evening.

“Are you ready?” her husband asked her.

She took a deep breath. “I think so,” she said.

“Then let’s get this collar on you,” he said. “Before I put it on, I want you to know that I love you, and I’d do anything for you.  That’s why I’m doing this.”

“I know,” she said as she nodded. “Thank you, Michael.”

He placed the collar around her neck and fastened the buckle. She was now his submissive. She was his to control. She was required to do anything he told her to do.

“Now, go downstairs and kneel in the living room while we wait for everyone else,” he commanded.

She did not look up at him. Keeping her eyes on the ground, she stood and moved out of the room. 

He waited a few moments, and then also exited the room and went down the stairs to the living room.  He drew in a breath of excitement and felt his loins stir as he saw her kneeling on a decorative pillow that he had placed in the middle of the living room.  Clad only in the black lingerie and the collar that he himself had put around her neck, she was ravishingly beautiful. He wanted to take her there and then, for himself, but that was not what this afternoon was about.  This was about making one of his wife’s fantasies come true.

He stared at her, wondering what was going through her head at the moment. What was she thinking, knowing what was about to take place? He watched as her body involuntarily shivered at the simultaneous humiliation and exhilaration she anticipated she was about to experience.

She nearly jumped out of her skin as the doorbell rang. 

The first guests had arrived.

She hesitated. This was her last chance to abort the plans for today, and although a small voice in the back of her head pleaded with her to do just that, she knew that she wanted to have this experience, as she and her husband had discussed many times. They had laid plans and made preparations for what was about to happen.

“Answer the door,” her husband commanded.

Without further hesitation, she stood up. She walked to the door and opened it. It was her friend Angie and her husband Bill. Angie’s mouth popped open in surprise when Lynn answered the door wearing only her lingerie and collar, and Bill couldn’t stop staring at Lynn’s chest. Lynn enjoyed the attention that both of them were giving her, but she also felt the sting of the humiliation of being seen nearly naked by her friend and her friend’s husband.

Without saying a word, she motioned for them to come in. Still a bit shocked by what they were seeing, they managed to enter the front door, and move through the foyer into the living room.  Bill was still staring at Lynn’s chest and nearly tripped over the coffee table since he wasn’t watching where he was going.

“Oh my god, Lynn, you’re actually going to do it?” Angie asked.

Lynn didn’t answer. She knew it wasn’t her place to answer. Not as long as that collar was around her neck. She wanted to shout, “I know, isn’t it great? I can’t believe I get to experience this!”  But she knew she wasn’t allowed to say anything, so she continued staring at the ground below Angie’s shoes.

“Why don’t you sit down,” Michael suggested. Something in the back of Bill’s head was telling him that something was wrong, but he was so mesmerized by Lynn, who had gone back to kneeling on the pillow at the front of the living room, that he completely ignored those little voices. He wanted to see what was going to occur. He hoped that Angie didn’t notice the bulge in his pants, but she had. And it was okay. She knew that this would ultimately lead to new frontiers with Bill, as well.

The two of them sat down on the couch.  Just then the doorbell rang again. Again, Lynn waited for Michael to tell her to answer the door, and then she did.  If Marie and her girlfriend, Dawn, were at all surprised by the appearance of Lynn at the door in lingerie, they didn’t show it.  They said, “Hello,” and they walked in.  Michael offered them the loveseat in the living room, and they sat down.

“Now that everyone is here, I think we can begin,” Michael said. “Lynn has invited you here tonight because she wants to share her punishment session with you, our closest friends.  She’s about to get spanked and flogged, and it’s going to hurt.  She will likely cry.  This is a part of our lifestyle, and she’s trusting that you will be accepting and watch her experience it, and share it with her, with us, in that way. But, if there’s anyone who is uncomfortable with this, now is a good time to leave, and we won’t think any differently of you.”

Michael looked around the room.  None of the four guests looked like they wanted to leave.  Their eyes were riveted on Lynn.

“Very well. We’ll begin,” he said.  Then in a bit more loud and stern voice, he commanded, “Lynn, prepare yourself.”  

Lynn reached underneath the pillow on which she was kneeling and pulled out a blindfold that Michael had placed there. She slowly and deliberately covered her eyes with it and tied it behind her head. Then, she unfastened the clasp at the front of her bra and shrugged it off behind her.

Everyone in the room - Michael, Angie, Bill, Marie, and Dawn - all couldn’t help but stare in admiration at her breasts, her nipples at attention from the chill and the excitement of what was about to happen.

Michael walked over to her. “On your feet,” he commanded.

She stood up, and he led her over to the staircase. He attached a pair of leather cuffs to her wrists, and, holding them above her head, fastened them to a D-ring that had been attached to one of the thicker spindles of the staircase.  Her breasts pushed outward from her hands being extended above her head as they were.

Wearing only a blindfold, a collar, and a pair of black panties, the nearly-naked Lynn was commanding the attention of everyone in the room, especially Bill, whose manhood pressed against his pants, making his arousal obvious to everyone. Angie noticed this and not-so-subtly reached into her husband’s pants and began to massage his cock.

Michael reached down in the corner of the room behind the couch and produced a leather flogger. He approached his wife and slowly dragged the tails of the flogger across her breasts. Her nipples responded again by stiffening. 

No one took their eyes off Lynn. She could feel the simultaneous humiliation and excitement of knowing that everyone was watching her, and it made her anticipate even more what was about to happen.

Molly_Chase
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Molly_Chase

Without warning, he guided the flogger behind him, and brought it down on the breasts of his wife with full force. It made a sort of “snap” sound as it struck, but Lynn did not utter a sound. He brought the flogger down a second time, and this time with the snap, there was also a red streak that emerged across her breasts where one of the flogger tails had struck particularly hard.  

On the third strike, she gasped. Though she had tried to endure the entire punishment in complete silence, the intensity of both the flogging and the excitement that it stirred within her brought out the audible gasp. Again, the flogger came down across her chest, and again.  Though incredibly painful, there was something very erotic to her about being on display for their friends, taking something that had, until now, been private between just Michael and her. She arched her back to push her breasts out as far as she could get them, offering them up to the kiss of the flogger’s tails. It came down again, and she whimpered, not knowing if it was from the pain or from the need to find release from the sexual ecstasy she was feeling.

Bill was obviously aroused, and Angie, along with anyone else that might have gotten a glance at Bill’s pants, could tell. As they watched Lynn’s flogging, she stuck her hands inside his pants and grabbed his cock. “I’d let you do anything you wanted to me in front of other people,” she whispered. 

At last, Michael put the flogger down.  He walked up to Lynn and pulled her as close to him as her restraints would allow without being undone. He kissed her passionately on the lips, then bent down and gently kissed each flogged breast. Lynn had no idea how she was going to keep from coming right there and then, but she managed to control herself enough that she did not.

Michael undid her wrists from the restraints and she collapsed into his arms with a sigh.  

“That was amazing,” said Dawn. 

“Yeah,” agreed Marie, who went on to say, “I think we’d like to try that. Would you help us find the right hardware?”

“I could,” answered Michael, “or you could just use ours.”

“When?” asked Dawn.

“No better time than the present, wouldn’t you say?”

Dawn looked at Marie, who nodded.  Dawn immediately stripped off her top, revealing that she had no bra on underneath. She walked up to the staircase and impatiently motioned to Marie to come up.  As Marie approached, Dawn raised her arms, but since she was shorter than Lynn, her wrists didn’t quite reach the restraints. Marie looked around the room and spied a small footstool, which she took over to the staircase. Dawn stepped on it and then raised her arms up again. This time, she was able to place her wrists in a position where Marie could restrain theme with the cuffs attached to the D-ring. 

“Are you sure you want this, love?” Marie asked her lover as she picked up the flogger. Dawn nodded vigorously.  Unlike Lynn, Dawn was not blindfolded, and she watched without fear as Marie stepped up into position. Dawn also tried to arch her back and push her petite breasts out as far as she could get them. Marie raised the flogger and brought it down, but not with much force. She was afraid of hurting Dawn.

She brought the flogger up again, and brought it down a little bit harder, but not enough to sting, which is what Dawn wanted. Marie tried a third time, and wound up slapping Dawn’s side, completely missing both of her breasts.

Michael said, “Here, let me show you.” He took the flogger from Marie and demonstrated. “You have to flick the nipples with the end of the tails,” he taught her. He brought the flogger down with authority and expertise as Dawn gasped from the intensity of Michael’s flogging - or her own excitement - she wasn’t able to tell which.  Honestly, it didn’t matter.

Marie took the flogger from Michael and tried again. This time, Michael’s coaching paid off. Dawn gasped again and let out a shrill eek of a scream out as Marie whipped her tits.

Lynn, still on her knees, was appreciating the opportunity to witness a flogging from a perspective other than the one being flogged.  She fingered herself as she watched Marie flog Dawn.

“My God, that’s hot!” Bill exclaimed.  “Yeah, baby, it is,” replied his wife. “Why don’t you spank me and then I”ll get you off?” she suggested.

Bill pulled his wife down over his lap and lifted up her skirt.  He tugged at her panties and dragged them down around her ankles.  He began to spank her. Michael and Lynn couldn’t decide what was occupying their attention more: Dawn’s flogging at the hands of Marie, or Bill spanking Angie.

After going back and forth like spectators would at a tennis match, Marie stopped flogging Dawn and undid the restraints.  Dawn whispered something in Marie’s ear, and she looked over at Angie and Bill.  Angie was just getting up off Bill’s lap and tugging down his pants so she could suck on his cock.

Marie nodded to whatever Dawn had just said, and then said, “We’re not normally into guys, but would it be ok if you made Bill come on our tits once?” 

Angie looked over at them, then back at Bill, who nodded approvingly.  She smiled and nodded ever so slightly, and Marie quickly removed her shirt and bra.  They went over to where Bill and Angie were, and knelt in front of him.  Angie sucked Bill’s cock for a few more moments, but then started stroking it instead. As the intensity mounted, Lynn, without saying a word, begged Michael with her eyes, and he nodded. She quickly ran over to where Bill was being stroked and knelt also.  

“I don’t think this is fair,” Angie said. I want in on this too.  She peeled off her top, so she was wearing only the skirt that she had come in with, and also knelt in front of her husband. “Give it to all four of us,” she coaxed him. “Come on all eight tits.” 

“Michael, you should join in too, so there’s enough for everyone,” Lynn invited.

Michael unzipped his trousers and let them fall to the floor.  Stepping out of them, he moved over next to where Bill was standing and started stroking his cock. 

A few moments later, Bill could stand it no more. He released and shot cum all over.  Most of it hit Marie’s breasts, but some also hit Dawn’s, and a drop or two was slightly misdirected and hit Angie in the forehead. Then Michael started to moan, and Angie and Lynn both moved in closer to him.  He shot his load evenly on both Angie’s and Lynn’s chests.

It was about thirty seconds before anyone spoke. “Well,” said Angie, “That certainly was more exciting than what I thought we were in for tonight when you invited us.”

Dawn and Marie smiled at each other.

“We should do this again sometime,” said Bill.

Dawn said, “I think we’re good.  It was fun, but it wouldn’t be my regular preference,” she said, and Marie nodded in agreement.

Angie and Lynn reached out and touched one another gently, knowing that this was the start of something new.

Published 
Written by MScott67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments