Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Enticement Of Ceri - Part 1

"Ceri needed help, Sara was happy to provide it."

5
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Ceri hadn't intended to travel alone. The tickets were bought but everyone else had dropped out so alone she had travelled. The concert had been good, well attended and there was no way she was going to get her car out of the car park anytime soon.

As the crowd flooded out she saw a bar. She might as well grab a drink, she was going nowhere. The journey home was fifty miles, no need to rush as she settled into the bar stool

"Enjoy the concert?"

Ceri looked up at the woman who'd spoken to her. Tall and elegant, bright dark eyes, and with long black hair, her face illuminated by her smile as she looked inquisitively at Ceri

"Hi, I'm Sara."

Sara was certainly a striking figure. Dressed head to toe in black, her thigh-high boots with three-inch heels escalated her to five feet eleven. Her choice of outfit supplemented by gold jewellery of obvious quality. She oozed class from every pore.

Ceri introduced herself, as Sara sat beside her. Sara explained that she too had attended alone, being let down at the last minute by her friend. Sara went on to explain that she had a suite booked at a nearby hotel. Not cheap! Ceri thought as she emptied her glass. Sara offered to buy another but Ceri explained she was driving.

Ceri stood to leave, as she did, Sara stood too. Ceri, five foot six and in flat shoes was dwarfed by Sara who smiled down at her.

"It's been so nice to meet you, Ceri. Here, have this."

Sara handed her a card, a plain white card, black-bordered, stating simply - 'Sara Dawson', and her telephone number. Ceri thanked her before pushing the card into her pocket and leaving to make her way to her car. As she walked she examined the card, raised type, embossed, the scent of Sara's expensive perfume unmistakable.

Ceri arrived at her car. Her face fell, a flat tyre! Yes, she could change a wheel but she had no spare to change. She reached into her pocket for her phone, out it came, together with Sara's card. She did not need to go home, Sara had a suite. She could call the breakdown service tomorrow. Nervously, Ceri called the number on the card.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Ceri. Of course, you can stay. I'll meet you in the lobby," Sara replied, as Ceri turned to walk back.

Ceri arrived, and, true to her word, Sara was waiting. Ceri felt underdressed, she wasn't prepared to stay in such a place. Sara, realising her discomfort, ushered Ceri quickly into the lift. The doors closed and the aroma of Sara's perfume filled the confined space as she smiled down at Ceri silently.

Sara unlocked the door to her suite and walked in, standing aside as she beckoned Ceri in. The room was huge. Ceri felt her feet sink into the carpet, the large picture window offered a spectacular view of the city lights. The champagne cooler was on the table with two glasses.

"You like it Ceri?" Sara asked as she arrived silently behind her.

Did she like it? Ceri liked it very much. This was no cheap budget room.

"Open the champagne, Ceri. I think we could both use a drink."

Sara turned to sit on the sofa as Ceri poured the Moet, bringing Sara a glass.

Sara smiled, as she took a sip.

"Ceri, could you do me a favour, please. Help me get my boots off?"

Ceri could barely refuse, even if she wanted to. She knelt as Sara presented her boots to her. Ceri unzipped the long boots, the soft leather in her hands as the first boot was removed. Sara placed her foot on Ceri's thigh as she presented her other boot. Ceri removed it.

"And the socks, please?"

Ceri removed Sara's socks revealing her immaculate toes. Sara stood, the crotch of her tight trousers a foot away from Ceri's face.

" I need to pee, Ceri. It's ok, I can do that myself," Sara laughed as she turned away from her. Ceri's eyes were drawn to Sara's arse as she walked to the toilet.

Carlas_Dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Carlas_Dream

Sara did not attempt to close the door. Ceri's eyes were drawn to the bathroom. Sara's knickers were down by her ankles as she sat, offering Ceri enough opportunity to learn that Sara was shaven.

Ceri stood, moving away to fill the champagne glasses accompanied by the sound of Sara peeing. Eventually, the noise subsided.

"Ceri, I might have a quick shower. Open my bag and fetch me some fresh knickers."

Ceri noted there wasn't a hint of please, or would you mind, but welcomed the opportunity to open Sara's bag to find out a little more about her impromptu hostess. Opening the bag she could only see the normal things she would expect to find. Her search for knickers discovered three pairs, all black. Selecting a pair, she made her way to the bathroom.

Sara was still sat on the toilet her trousers and knickers round her ankles. She was leaning forward, her nudity hidden. Ceri handed Sara her fresh knickers. Sara simply smiled as she took them. Ceri returned to her champagne, glancing at Sara's open bag, desperate to search it for more clues.

"Help me out here." Ceri turned to see Sara standing, dressed in her bra and knickers, her trousers and blouse strewed on the floor. Ceri looked her up and down, slender and elegant, not overly well endowed in the boob department but good enough to look fine in a low cut dress. Sara turned her back to her.

"Unhook my bra for me. My friend normally does it but alas, they are not here."

Ceri's hands reached up to unhook Sara's bra, her hands shaking slightly as she did. Sara walked towards the shower, her back to Ceri as she let her bra fall to the floor.

"Oops! Clumsy me," Sara said laughing as she disappeared into the shower room.

Ceri heard the shower start. She found herself drawn to the discarded bra, picking it up and checking the size, 36b. She folded Sara's clothes, placing the bra on top of the neat pile. She had no idea why she'd done that but Ceri had time to check Sara's bag now.

A purse, a licence, an address in Cheshire, not too far from her, credit cards and over two hundred pounds neatly folded. Clothes for the morning, two remaining pairs of knickers and a roll-up bag at the bottom. The shower stopped as Ceri retreated to the chair, by the champagne.

"I feel so much better, Ceri." Sara walked into the bedroom, a towel wrapped around her tits, that just covered her arse. She dropped her dirty knickers onto the neat pile Ceri had made, without acknowledging its creation.

"I'm getting tired, Ceri," Sara turned her back and dropped the towel. Ceri noticed she'd kept her knickers on as she watched Sara climb into bed keeping her tits away from Ceri's view.

"Turn the light off, Ceri, soon as your ready."

Ceri walked to the other side of the bed, her heart pounding with anticipation.

She stripped to her knickers as kept her eyes on Sara. Sara's back was turned to her as Ceri climbed in nervously. She switched off the light then whispered good night. there was no response from Sara. She lay for a while, expecting what, she didn't know. Fatigue took its toll as Ceri drifted to sleep.

The morning alarm went off at 8 am. Ceri's eyes were wide open instantly to the sight of an empty bed. She scanned the room. Sara's bag had gone, the room silent, a note taped to the mirror.

"Dear Ceri,

Many apologies for my abrupt departure, I had an early appointment I'd forgotten to tell you about. The room is paid for, as is breakfast, help yourself.

I've left you a pair of my panties you can borrow, let me have them back when next we meet.

I'll be in touch

Sara

X."

Ceri walked to the chair where Sara had left her knickers. A wry smile appeared on Ceri's face. Sara had left her the dirty pair.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments