Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Emancipation of Ceri - Part 4

"Ceri finds her place."

5
1 Comment 1
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"I could carry on with this or do spin-offs. I'll leave it the readers to decide. For now, the story is done. Thank you."

A week had passed since Cari had last met Sara. The events of the night were vivid in her memory. Her face was smeared with Sara's juices as she'd licked her to several orgasms. Sara had sat and watched as Ceri was allowed to make herself cum just once.

Ceri would be informed when the next party was, so she waited for what seemed an eternity. Her mind grappling with the fact that, no matter how she tried to justify it, she was about to enter into prostitution. Yet she felt little shame, far from it, she felt a buzz that she'd never felt before. She smiled often at the thought.

Ceri had thought long and often, about what she was about to do. It wasn't the money, though that would, of course, be useful. For her, it was the excitement of strangers. Seeing them, sucking their cocks, watching them cum. Was it private in rooms or public in front of others? She didn't know, and in truth, didn't care.

The text arrived,

"Friday 21st, 6 pm, my place. Uniform provided, wear cheap, white underwear, bring spares, S x."

Her head was spinning, it was just so matter of fact. One of the biggest changes in her life was about to occur, and she was loving it. The day arrived, she had packed an overnight bag, just as Sara had, those few short weeks since they'd first met. Four pairs of knickers? No five, and bras? Two? No three, all packed.

Ceri checked her cunt, hair-free, and so wet. She grinned before driving off.

"Glad you could make it, Ceri. You'd have made me look rather silly if you hadn't have shown up!" Sara smiled at her, looking immaculate as ever, her silk robe hiding her smooth body. Sara looked her up and down as Ceri entered the house.

"I think a shower for you after your drive, Ceri!" Ceri told her that she had showered before setting off. She was reminded that this wasn't a request. Sara stood smiling at the entrance of the shower as she watched Ceri wash.

"Bend over, Ceri. Spread your cheeks!"

Ceri did as she was told, exposing her tight arsehole to Sara's gaze. She shuddered a little as she felt a finger passing over it before Sara told her to get dressed. Sara disappeared into another room as Ceri surveyed her clothing, her white underwear and the uniform provided. A cheap white, short-skirted waitress uniform with a press stud closure at the front and simple white flat shoes.

She dressed and applied minimal makeup.

Twenty minutes passed plenty of time for Ceri to assess her situation. Nervous? Hell, yes, but scared, no.

Sara opened the door. Black boots disappeared under a long black overcoat. Both makeup and hair, of course, were immaculate. Again she oozed dark elegance.

"It's about a ten-minute drive to the hostess's house, you ready?"

Ceri nodded before they left together for the short drive.

The drive, through leafy lanes, was indeed short, the hostess's house was huge. More than ten cars were parked outside as Sara stopped by the side kitchen entrance.

Both girls entered the house.

Sara smiled reassuringly at Ceri as she attached a collar around her throat, a lead quickly followed. Sara removed her coat, revealing a tight black cotton basque, making the most of her assets. Tight black lycra shorts together with her high heeled boots accentuated her long legs.

She gave a last smile towards Ceri as Sara took the lead in her hand to take Ceri upstairs.

 

Sara's story.

 

I led her into the main room, glancing around I see about forty people, (mainly, but certainly not exclusively men) applauding the prospect of enjoying a new girl. I handed the lead to the hostess. She looked her up and down before smiling at me in approval of my contribution.

I'd known her for many years from my life in the south, some time ago. It was she who had introduced me to this and also helped me with a little legal trouble I'd had. An elegant woman, her pink, silk basque such a contrast to the black cotton her handmaidens wore and the white of her waitresses.

She unclipped the lead from Ceri's collar, who walked, head bowed, to join the other nine waitresses. I looked to the hostess's right-hand side, a familiar face beamed back. I walked to embrace my fellow maiden. Her hand gripped my arse as we hugged.

Emeli_Lakura
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emeli_Lakura

A larger than life lady in every way, her huge tits threatening to spill from her black cotton basque. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Still making the best of those little tits, Sara?" Few could get away with that, she could.

"Still trying to control your fat arse, Jayne?" We embraced again before turning to face the clients who applauded warmly.

It was our job to start the evening before the waitresses began their work. Jayne bent over, offering the clients a view down her impressive cleavage.

My crop lightly hit her arse. She responded by pushing me to my knees and pulling my head between those huge tits. We continued our mock domination battles for a time before the waitresses were released.

We returned, hand in hand, to our hostess's side, the evening began.

 

Ceri's story

 

The hostess had kind eyes, but then so did Sara. I was pleased the lead had been released. I felt exposed and was happy to take my place with the others. I scanned my new colleagues. There were some very pretty girls and one guy. I looked to see some of the girls wore a pink badge. I glanced down, I had one too.

I looked at the girl next to me, she had the same badge, I asked her about the significance, She flashed her pretty eyes at me and smiled, "it means we're bisexual, Ceri!" How did she know my name? I watched Sara as she walked off the dance floor hand in hand with a large, pretty girl. The music started, our cue to serve.

Robert Palmer, Addicted To Love, opened the evening.

I went to my first table and asked if they wanted anything. It was an excuse, of course, most already had their drinks. I asked an attractive middle-aged couple. It all seemed so normal until I felt her hand travel up the back of my leg. She smiled up at me as her hand rested on my arse. Turning to her partner, she asked if he wanted me. An envelope slid across the table inscribed, £100 - blowjob.

I didn't know if we were to go somewhere private. My answer arrived quickly as a seat cushion landed by my feet, I stuffed the envelope into my "work" bag and, nervously, knelt thinking, 'this is it!'

He stood in front of me. A small crowd assembled as I undid the gentleman's belt and zip. His trousers fell to his knees. I focused my eyes on his bulging briefs as I stroked his cock. His partner knelt by me watching and smiling as I lowered his briefs. His cock sprang out and I focused my eyes on his pre-cum soaked head. Opening my mouth, I took his cock inside me.

Sucking on that hard shaft, it seemed easy to block out the circumstances, I felt her hand release a stud in my uniform as she groped my bra covered tit. Cupping his balls, I'd all but forgotten I was being handsomely rewarded. Her hand freed my tit from my bra. I heard him moan and I thought to myself he was going to cum, though I'd only been sucking him for a matter of minutes.

My nipple was hard as she pinched me gently. With little warning his cum filled my mouth as I held him, keeping his cum in my mouth. He withdrew from me as she kissed me, seeking out his hot load.

They left me kneeling as she kissed him, passing the fresh cum back to its creator. I stood, correcting my uniform. She looked back at me.

"There are twenty pounds for your tits, and another twenty for your knickers?"

I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my knickers, handing them over. Forty pounds came my way as I went to my locker to get fresh knicks. So that's why Sara said to pack so many.

I stood alone in the room used by the waitresses, fresh knickers covering my arse and one hundred and forty pounds in my hand, for about ten minutes "work". I could still taste his cock in my mouth, not much different from those that came before. I checked the mirror and found myself smiling.

'Not such a bad job this!' I thought before walking confidently back into the room.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments