Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Education of Ceri - Part 3

"The trap was set"

8
2 Comments 2
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Ceri looked up at Sara, who stood, keeping the crop under Ceri's chin. Once again the aroma of Sara's cotton panties filled her nostrils. Sara pushed the crop under Ceri's bra strap, flicking it off her shoulder. She repeated the action with Ceri's second strap, though the bra stayed in place.

"Stand up, Ceri!" Standing as instructed, she instinctively put her hands behind her. The crop was traced over her nipples, the bra straps hanging down her arms as her nipples hardened. Sara pushed the crop lower, between her legs, pressing against the material of Ceri's knickers as she moved it up and down her wet slit, all the time looking at Ceri.

"Assume the position!" Ceri knelt.

Sara turned her back. "Follow me, and don't get up!" Sara walked slowly to the en-suite bathroom, looking behind to check that Ceri was crawling. Sara stood at her toilet before turning to look at Ceri. Her bra was hanging off her, threatening to spill her tits at any time. Sara stood admiring the view, smiling as Ceri struggled to keep her tits in as they swung for Sara's pleasure.

Ceri paused at Sara's feet, still on all fours, her tits nearly exposed. She looked down at those immaculate feet in their quality shoes; even her feet managed to look sexy. Her view was interrupted by Sara's knickers as she lowered them to her ankles as she sat on her toilet.

Ceri did not look up. She'd had no instruction; she found herself staring, once again, at Sara's dirty knickers, still with a pair of them in her mouth.

"Assume the position, Ceri!" Ceri sat back, still on her knees, staring at Sara's feet.

Sara leaned forward and removed the panties from Ceri's mouth.

"Poor Ceri! Must be very thirsty work having those dirty knickers in your mouth?" Thoughts raced through Ceri's mind; what was Sara about to have her do? She decided not to tell Sara she'd been caressing her panties all week. A smell, a stroke, occasionally a kiss, those panties had been admired.

"Look at me, Ceri! Move closer." Ceri looked up. Sara's legs were closed and she was leaning forward. She shuffled closer, her tits by Sara's knees. Sara smiled down at the hapless girl. Her dark eyes stared at Ceri's face as she leant back, slowly. Sara began to open her legs. Ceri, desperate to hold her gaze, looked up, not down at Sara's soon to be exposed cunt.

Sara's legs now wide open, Ceri's eyes were losing the battle to concentrate on Sara's face as Sara simply smiled back. The battle was lost as Sara began to pee. Ceri's eyes snapped to Sara's pussy as her golden stream left her body, splashing in the water below her. Her shaven hole was fully on display to Ceri as she watched her pee. Slowly, Sara's stream became a trickle which, in turn, became drops.

Ceri continued to stare at Sara's wet cunt. She'd never been in this situation before, excited but at the same time a little scared. She'd never been in such proximity to anyone peeing, let alone another girl.

Carlas_Dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Carlas_Dream

"Clean me, Ceri!" Ceri's eyes looked at Sara, looking for clarification. Surely Sara didn't mean? No, she couldn't, could she?

"There's paper there, Ceri! What on earth did you think I meant?" Sara smiled.

Ceri reached for the paper, which she folded before leaning in and patting Sara's cunt dry. Ceri was desperate not to touch her, just in case, although she wanted to so very much. The job completed, Sara stood, her naked cunt inches from Ceri's face. Sara stepped out of her knickers, leaving them on the floor, picking up her crop before moving behind the kneeling Ceri.

She pushed the crop down Ceri's bra, teasing the nipple before maneuvering the crop under Ceri's tit. With one movement, she roughly flicked her tit out with the crop. It hurt a little but she didn't make any noise. Sara stood close; Ceri could feel the heat from Sara's body as the crop freed Ceri's other tit in the same way.

"Your bra doesn't appear to be doing anything useful, remove it!" Ceri complied, unhooking it and dropping it to the floor. Sara returned to the bedroom leaving Ceri, topless, kneeling on the floor. Ceri stood and made her way to the bedroom.

Sara stood drinking her wine, her naked arse on display for Ceri, who stood awaiting Sara's pleasure.

"I would imagine you have many questions, Ceri. Like for example, how you are to be rewarded, especially financially? Let me educate you!"

Sara passed Ceri a bottle of water as she sat, legs crossed on a chair, with the chilled Colombard, telling Ceri to sit on the foot of the bed.

Sara explained she was part of a local sex club for influential people. Police officers, solicitors, councilors, etc. They were always looking out for ladies to attend as waitresses. Depending on what the individual was prepared to do, the potential for earnings was great. Sara explained that she would expect Ceri, as fresh blood, to reach five to six hundred pounds a night.

"That, of course, Ceri, depends on how many cocks you can handle, it's £100 per cock!"

Ceri knew how many cocks she could handle, and that was a lot of money. Ceri had desires to be serviced by many cocks. As she sat there, six hundred pounds seemed a target to beat. For one night's work, but wouldn't that make her a prostitute? A moral dilemma ensued, as Sara stood.

" A lot to think about, Ceri! I must also point out, I too get rewarded for finding you."

She stood in front of Ceri, her naked cunt in full view.

"So, Ceri, you have a choice, you can either make me cum and then go home, or, you can make me cum and stay until the morning?"

Sara lifted her foot, placing it by Ceri's leg, her lips glistening in the light.

"One more thing, Ceri! If you stay, it's no longer Sara, you understand?"

"Yes, miss," Ceri replied quietly, before burying her tongue in Sara's cunt.

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments