Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Butt Slutt Chronicles

"Serena's friends discover there's more to her than they thought"

7
2 Comments 2
11.7k Views 11.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words
This started off somewhere and went somewhere else entirely. As always feedback as well as input on things you'd like to see in this story are welcome!

The intervention

Serena pulled into her allotted slot at the college community housing and turned off her car with a sigh. It wasn't a sigh of frustration or one of futility. Serena felt something was missing. It was still on her mind as she fumbled with her keys and let herself into the condominium she shared with Alexa and Gigi. So much so, she didn't notice them sitting there, along with two of her other condo mates waiting for her. In a haze, she went to the fridge and got herself a yogurt. It was when she sank into the loveseat with a plastic spoon that she saw them sitting there in a line - waiting.

"How was class Serena?" Alexa inquired sweetly.

It was a barbed nicety, one that Serena would have noticed had she not been so wrapped in her thoughts.

"Good" she mumbled, as she pulled the lid off and mixed the strawberries into the yogurt.

"You have been busy lately. We haven't seen much of you." This time it was Gigi, the vivacious cheer leader who loved to embarrass Serena by walking around in various stages of undress at all times of day. Today, she was modest by Gigi standards, with Daisy Dukes and a cutoff T.

"I'm just trying to get into the rhythm of classes. You know, sort out my schedule and stuff." Serena continued to stare at her yogurt as she answered

"How's the new job coming?" Alexa again.

"Good." She was determined not to react.

"Making a lot?"

Serena shrugged her shoulders. "It's salary plus tips. Just like any other place."

Silence.

It was the silence that made her look up. This was not the usual pattern. Today there was no supportive non-sequitor, or some mild admonition about how she was working too hard. That was what they were supposed to say, so that she could apologize for being in her own head and spend a day with them to turn them around.

Today was different somehow.

Serena stopped eating her yogurt and looked up at the four of them watching her closely.

"What?" She asked.

"You tell us."

Something about the way Alexa leaned forward when she replied made the hair stand on Serena's neck. She focused and started to think fast. Alexa, Gigi, Donna and Amanda all sitting in a row, waiting for her to show up from work. They all had other activities at this time, which meant this was a planned meeting. As she looked at them all watching and waiting, she realized this was a 'house meeting'.

"Come on girls. I don't know. What is going on. Please tell me."

Serena had grown up being a pleaser. She was the middle child in a blue blood family. Till she was fourteen she had no idea what her father did. She just knew he worked a lot. Her mother spent most of her time in the gym and the spa, some of her time working with local charities arranging fundraisers, and the rest of her time at cocktail parties with her friends. When their Dad was in town, which was once or twice a month, he went with her. This meant that any time grabbed from either parent was a competition. Serena did not pout and prance like her younger sister. She didn't learn how to be a Southern belle in the tradition of her mom like her oldest sister. She just fastidiously learned what her father did. It suited her. Finance. Accounting. Ledgers. It was all just so incredibly dry. So utterly un-sexy. But then, that was Serena. She grew up believing she was plain. Next to Elaine, her older sister, she certainly was.

As she sat here however, entreating her outgoing and erstwhile friends to not grill her like this, there was a difference. She was the designated driver in this foursome. Serena the careful one; Serena the risk mitigator. She was always on the couch and part of the intervention, never in front, facing judgement. Today though, they were not berating her. They were not belittling her. In fact, she sensed some hesitation and perhaps a hint of awe?

Alexa finally pulled out the garment from behind her back and held it up.

In her hand was a red silk Baxter House thong.

"Where" she asked "did you get this?"

Serena blanched, then narrowed her eyes. Her voice changed.

"Have you been going through my underwear drawer again Alexa?" she asked in a flat voice.

When, she thought to herself, did I learn how to do this?

A glint of anger flashed in Alexa's eyes, but it was muted, then subdued. Gigi and the Carrie twins noticed it. As Serena locked eyes confidently with Alexa, she felt a strange elation. When Alexa dropped her gaze, 

Serena inspected her visually. She was a pretty girl, Alexa. She was Chinese but from Malaysia. She 

wore her hair short and it bounced around. Her skin was rich and lush as well, easy to look at. While not an avid exerciser it she seemed to have a high metabolism. She was in the over-sized light pink hello kitty shirt 

she wore to bed most nights. You could tell when she was aroused though because those purple areola would show thru the thin fabric, as well as her colorful underwear. Her careful demeanour was only interrupted on the odd occasion when they induced her to imbibe more than her two shots of tequila. Then a different Alexa would emerge. Quiet as she was, Alexa was no doormat. She usually was not the instigator of interventions. So it was interesting to Serena that she was the spokeswoman today.

A sudden moan from Gigi interrupted the visual undressing Serena was performing on Alexa. She was just pondering Alexa's runners chest - the small but supple breasts that no doubt perked up when somebody was deep inside her. When she turned she saw that Gigi had her Daisy Dukes unbuttoned. She had stuffed her hand in her panties and was playing with herself openly and unabashedly.

"Holy shit" Gigi was muttering to herself, almost as though she was the only one in the room. "This is really stressing me out."

Clearly one of the Carrie twins was also feeling the tension.

"So where did you get the Baxter thong from Serena? Are you a buttslut?" she blurted out.

The condo mates were referred to as the Carrie twins because they were always together. One tall and Hispanic with crazy hair, the other short and portly Jamaican, with a laid back attitude and dreadlocks.

Serena ignored the outburst, calmly finished her yogurt then stood up.

She addressed Alexa and Alexa alone. "Put that back where you found it. If you took anything else out I want that back too."

Alexa nodded, watching her very closely. This was not the Serena they knew. This was not their quiet condo mate who worked so hard on getting by without being noticed.

Gigi was playing with her breasts with one hand and slowly rubbing circles around her clit. Her panties were slowly dampening and her hips were thrusting involuntarily from time to time.

Molly_Game
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Molly_Game

The Carrie twins stood up and looked around awkwardly. All of a sudden, people were not thinking and acting on their own.

Serena looked at the two condo neighbours and then looked at the door. They looked at each other and headed to the door.

Gigi, who took such perverse pleasure in strutting her exuberant sexuality for all to behold was now in her own bubble, masturbating her excitement and nervousness to an orgasmic close. The dynamic in the room made her realize that all was not as it had seemed. This girl that she thought was so naive and in need of 'opening up' wasn't quite so much a bumpkin. Suddenly she felt insecure about all her sexual flamboyance, and focused the anxiety into physical pleasure. When she finally went over the edge amidst profanities and croons, there was nobody to ogle or chide her.

They had all moved to the next thing.

The solicitation

Serena was sitting on her bed going through her evening moisturizing routine when there was a knock on the door.

It was Alexa.

She smiled and waved her in.

"Was I a bit of a bitch earlier today?" She asked in a conciliatory tone.

"I deserved it. We all kind of did," Alexa responded. She sat on the edge of the bed and leaned forward her eyes gleaming.

"But fucking hell Serena. Did you really break into the Baxter House? I mean, the stories about that place are unbelievable. How did you do it?"

Serena pulled out an aquamarine polish to work on her toenails.

Alexa took it from her hand. "Here. Let me."

Serena looked directly into Alexa's eyes. She held her gaze. As she attempted to do the same back, Alexa felt the same knot in her stomach she felt earlier that day. She felt herself getting weak somehow. In a repeat of the afternoon, she clenched her thighs tightly, then looked down.

Serena handed her the polish. Alexa sat cross legged on the bed. She put Serena's left heel on her knee and started to paint her toenails.

After about two minutes of silence, Serena started talking.

"I would advise you not to say anything to anybody about the thong."

Alexa nodded her head vigorously and kept painting.

"Gigi is weak. I expect she will say something."

"What about the Carrie twins" interjected Alexa.

Serena shrugged. "Those two follow, they do not lead. I expect they'll be here more often now. All of this leaves you Alexa."

Alexa looked up questioningly.

"You didn't come here to paint my toenails. Although you're doing a very good job."

Alexa shook her head.

"Tell me."

Again, those butterflies. It amazed Alexa that in the short span of one afternoon she would feel so differently about this girl, no this woman, that was sitting in front of her. She had always known there was a quiet strength within Serena. Seeing the calmness with which she exerted it was unnerving. Even more unnerving was the similar effect it had seemed to have on Gigi and her. Thankfully she didn't surrender to it quite as openly and - in her opinion - shamefully.

"Well, I was wondering ... if there was any way that ..."

"I could introduce you to a storyteller at the Baxter House?" finished Serena

"So its true then. These rumors about the orgies and the mass sodomies?"

"The Baxter House is an amazing place. There is no doubt about it," Alexa mused.

"However, the most surprising part about it is how organized the chaos is

that goes on within those walls."

Serena saw the nonplussed look on Alexa's face and understood it immediately. It was how her brain felt when she walked into the thick of things almost about three months ago.

"The fact is, there is a need at the current moment that you might be able to fill." She paused. "You need to think long and hard about it, because you don't get a second chance to intern at the Baxter House. The thing is that this assignment will force you to question your morals. It will likely change you - transform you even."

"Will you be there?"

This time, Alexa held Serena's gaze when she looked directly into her eyes.

Serena nodded quietly. "I will, and so will the storyteller and other actors. If you would like, I can request that I am the storyteller that orchestrates the scene."

Alexa shivered involuntarily.

"In that living room today you stirred and awoke something that I put to rest many years ago," she said.

"Coming from a middle class traditional Chinese family in Malaysia, I don't have many options when it comes to love or sexual exploration. Sure I can go wild for a few years while I'm here in college but then its back to what my parents want and expect of me."

Serena listened as Alexa spoke and painted her toenails.

"But from what I have heard about the Baxter House, it feels like its worth everything that's asked. I have even heard of patronages and internships ..."

"If you are hoping a tycoon will scoop you up and rescue you, I can't promise that. It's highly unlikely you will be saved. But you might be transformed ... "

"Like you" finished Alexa.

"I have just started" Serena said dismissively.

"It doesn't matter" Alexa interrupted.

"I want to take you tomorrow to see Mr. Dacosta." Serena said to Alexa.

"Ok"

"He'll inspect you. He'll strip you. He might humiliate you to see how adaptable you are."

"You're scaring me."

"Be ready at 10:30 tomorrow. That simple thigh length chiffon dress you wear sometimes when we go clubbing. No bra, no panties."

"I'll be walking out the door naked then," protested Alexa, followed by, "Ok."

"You haven't asked me how much you'll make."

"No, I have not."

"He might make me don a strapon and bugger you."

Alexa chewed on her lower lip. "The way you looked at me earlier today ... how did you do that?"

"It comes from being comfortable in my own skin," responded Serena.

"Well, if that's how you are tomorrow, I'd probably enjoy you buggering me. I love men. But that would be more about letting you take what you want, not about wanting a lesbian anal encounter."

"Yes," responded Serena. "The interlinkage between sex and power, particularly power exchange, is this new and amazing discovery for me."

"Were you buggered and humiliated?" Alexa asked. All the toes were done now. She had moved to a silver paint and was doing little flowers on each nail.

"No" Serena said wistfully almost. "Mr. Dacosta is working with me personally. He doesn't touch me and doesn't allow me to be touched."

"Because you're special?" Alexa smiled as she said it.

"Something like that."

With that Serena pulled her toes back towards herself.

"Go and sleep. Be ready to leave at 10:30 sharp tomorrow."

Published 
Written by TantricDrummer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments