Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Box

"Cherry's Lover brings one of her fantasies to life."

19
7 Comments 7
16.3k Views 16.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Cherry pulled into the garage after a long week at work. Damn, she thought, I forgot to get the mail. She debated whether to be lazy and get it tomorrow or walk back and get it now. Getting it now won out. As she opened the mailbox she was surprised to find a package. I have not ordered anything, she thought. As she pulled out the square brown paper wrapped box that seemed heavy for its size she heard a jangling noise. She examined the box. No return address and no post mark. She frowned and shook the box, more jangling. Then her breath caught in her throat as she recognized the sound of chain rubbing against itself. It could not be, she thought as she looked around quickly searching for him. There could only be one person that have put the package in her mailbox, her Lover. He was not her lover in the traditional sense of the word. Due to distance and circumstance, it had been years since they had been in the same room together. Every week or so there would be a phone call in which they would discuss their deepest darkest fantasies. In that box was one of hers. She started to get wet at the thought as she again looked for him. Still not seeing him she walked quickly into the house.

She barely had the door closed before she was ripping the brown paper wrapping off the box. As she opened the box her breath became shallow. First thing on top was a 3 inch thick studded black leather collar with a tag dangling off of it. She ran her finger over the word SLUT engraved on the tag. Next thing in the box was a leash made of chain with a black leather handle. Next was hotel room key. The last item in the box was a hand written note with the name of a local hotel, room number , and time, 9:00 pm.

This was it, time to put her body where her mouth had been. This was no husky words and moans across phone lines. This was putting that collar around her neck and putting the leash in her lover's hands to do with her as he will. She had been dreading and anticipating this day. She ran her finger along the engraved tag again.

"His slut," she said out loud.

Checking the clock two hours, she would have to hurry to get ready. Stepping out of the bathroom, she touched the black lace thong back panties. He will love these, she thought and shivered. She checked the clock again, she was running out of time. He would punish her if she was late. She paused to consider. Best not this time she decided. She slid the thong backs into place. Next was the black lace demi cup bra in 44dd that showed off her big nipples. She looked herself over in the full length mirror. Her shoulder length brown hair shown like silk and her almond shaped eyes the color of aged brandy gleamed back at her. At 5' 3" over 200 pounds, 44-36-44, she had a voluptuous body. The only thing missing was the collar and she would be ready for him. She picked up the collar turned it so she could see the buckles. She buckled both buckles as tight as she could and turned the collar so the tag centered on her neck. He would tighten the collar she was sure of it.

Time to go. She eased into a full length black coat buttoning the 3 buttons in the middle of the coat leaving her tits and thick thighs exposed. She slipped on the black patent leather 4 inch heals. Then she clicked the leash to the ring on the collar and let the chain hang down in between her tits. Thankfully she only had a short distance to drive but flashing her nice big tits would please him. Grabbing her keys she hurried to her car and drove off. Eyes straight ahead trying not to see if anyone was looking at her exposed body. Her nipples tighten and raised at the thought of his eyes and hands on them.

She pulled into the hotel parking lot. No way she would be able to get out of the car and through the lobby with no one seeing her. She was too wet and too turned on to even consider backing out. Deep breath in and she got out of the car, the chain rattling in between her tits. She subconsciously touched her tag to make sure it was straight. Eyes fixed on the elevator she made a beeline for it as she went through the lobby doors. She could not help but notice out of the corner of her eye the desk clerk staring at her and reaching down to adjust himself. She thought of what would please her lover. She pressed the elevator button. The doors opened and she walked in. She turned giving the clerk full view of her tits and nipples. His eyes grew wide and mouth fell open. Just before the doors closed, she flipped open the bottom of the coat exposing the front of her lacy black thong backs and looking him in the eye she licked her lips. She thought his eyes were going to come out of his head and he was visibly having trouble breathing. 

She was soaking wet as the doors closed. Her juices making her thighs slick. Sher leaned back against of the elevator wall her legs spread slightly apart. The leash heavy, pulling on her collar. Her right hand moved the front of the thong backs aside. Then her fingers found her hot wet throbbing clit. She started rubbing her clit in small quick circles. Just as she was about to start pulling on the leash, there was the ding of the elevator as it reached her intended floor. Sher brought her right hand to her nose and inhaled deeply. She moved her fingers to her lips and licked them. She was about to take a nice tasty suck when she was startled by the elevator doors opening.

HeyPepper1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeyPepper1

She adjusted the thong backs and flipped the coat to cover them.

She pulled the room key out of the coat pocket. She walked to the end of the hall to the correct room. She inserted the key and took a deep breath in as the light turned green. She turned the handle and entered the room. She looked around quickly but did not see her lover. She sank to her knees and put the end of the leash in the palm of her hand raising it up over her head. 

She lost track of how long she knelt there till she heard the click of the door opening. She felt his hand on her head, fingers running through her hair. Taking the end of the leash out of her outstretched palm. She smiled and looked up at the full six feet of him. His salt and pepper hair was more salt than pepper. He had no shirt on so that his athletic chest and arms could be seen. His already hardening cock was straining against his shorts.

He tugged on her leash to make her stand. He kissed her nice and deep, his tongue mating to hers. His free hand fondling her right nipple and giving it a firm pinch. He took the leather part of the leash and rubbed it against her left nipple. She let out a moan as he smacked her left nipple with the handle. She moaned louder as he again smacked the nipple.

"Good slut" he said softly, "But you have been a naughty slut by touching yourself in the elevator and will be punished."

How did he know? she thought. The thought had barely formed before he hit each nipple in turn. Each hit harder than the last, until she whimpered

"Good slut" he whispered.

He bent his head down and licked and sucked each nipple soothing them. He then unbuttoned the first button on the coat. He touched the tag and gave it a tug.

"Whose slut are you?" he asked.

"Your slut." she said looking him deep in his eyes the color of the sea after a storm with a smile on her lips. He unbuttoned the next button on the coat. This time he pulled the leash hard. 

Holding the leash tight he asked again "Whose slut are you?"

"Your SLUT!" she breathed out.

He unbuttoned the last button on the coat. He quietly walked around her, stopping behind her. He grabbed the collar of the coat and stripped it from her tossing it aside. He then tightened the collar by two notches on each buckle. He tugged on the leash again, making her nipples hard again and her pussy started dripping. He ran his hands along her nice round ass. He grabbed her tits suddenly and pulled her back against him. She could feel his hard cock resting in between her ass cheeks.

"Those thong backs frame your slut ass so nice." He whispered in her ear. He then started rubbing his cock in between her ass cheeks and steady pressure with his fingers on her nipples. When neither one could take it any longer, he stepped back and using his hands he pushed her down to her knees.

"Now I am going to mark you with my cum. Open your slut mouth." he said as he slid his shorts down freeing his hard 8 inch cock. Sher opened her eager mouth. She craved to taste him. He pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. All the time pulling the leash tighter and tighter with each thrust. After a few moments her pulled his cock out of her hot wet mouth. He then lifted her leash so that her face and tits where on display. That is when he shot his cum on her face and tits till she was dripping with his cum.

"Tell me what your are." he grunted out.

"Your cum slut." she whispered.

He smacked her ass with the leash, "I did not hear you slut. Tell me what you are!" he said in a gruff tone.

"Your cum slut!" She said louder and then licked her lips to taste his cum from them.

"On your hands and knees slut!"

She complied quickly. He walked behind her and smacked her round ass hard with his hand. His fingers trailed down her ass to her pussy. 

"My slut is awfully hot and wet." he stated as he sank three fingers deep in her pussy. 
He moved them quickly in and out of her pussy lips. When she let out a moan he added a fourth finger. She moaned again and began to pant. He then removed his fingers and she let out a whimper. He moved the thong back aside and slowly sank his throbbing hard cock into her soaking wet pussy all the way to the root. He pulled back hard on the leash. She sucked in deeply and moaned. He then slapped each ass cheek in turn with the leash until his slut whimpered and her pussy pulsed around his cock. He started to stroke his cock slowly in and out of her pussy all the while tugging and pulling on the leash. Her moans became louder and he picked up the pace of his thrusting.

"Cum you little cum slut. Cum for me now!" He told her as he pulled on her leash hard. That is when she came undone, letting out a scream as she came. He came with her filling pussy full of his hot cum. Sher collapsed on the floor, panting and legs shaking uncontrollably. He followed her, his weight on her back and ass. His cock still pulsing inside of her cum filled pussy.

"That was just the beginning slut." he whisper in her ear and then pulled his cum covered cock out of her dripping pussy. She moaned at the thought of what else her lover had in store for her. If that was just the beginning it was going to be one hell of a ride.

Published 
Written by bigbubblygurlnc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments