Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bitch In The Red Heels

"When I got home from work, which Bitch would my wife be?"

7
5 Comments 5
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I walked in the door from work, and as soon as I saw her, I knew I was getting the Bitch. But I had no way to know if it was the Good Bitch or the Bad Bitch.

When I walked in, there she was, my wife, the Bitch. She was standing in the dining room, beside the table, with a long black dress and her signature red stilettos. Her dark, curly hair was resting on her shoulders, and in stark contrast to her personality, her pure and innocent beauty was shining through.

Even in the dress, it was obvious her body was toned and strong. Her feminine body was taut and cat-like and covered with smooth, golden-brown skin.

There on the dining room table, was my dinner. A huge porterhouse steak; rare, with red juices covering the plate. There were no sides, but a large glass of Merlot sat beside the plate.

"I made you dinner," she said. "Come and enjoy the juicy goodness I prepared just for you, my husband."

So far, it was the Good Bitch. I placed my bag on the floor and sat at the table. I knew not to greet her or speak until I had a better understanding of how this scenario was going to progress, but I had already made my first mistake. I picked up the fork and knife. As soon as I did, I received a fast, hard, and painful slap across the face.

"Go shower and wash! You know not to come to my fucking table with your nasty dirty ass!" she yelled.

I was seeing stars. My eyes were watering, and my cheek was burning from the impact, but I knew not to dawdle. I quickly rose, and without saying a word went to shower.

When I returned to the table she was standing in the exact same spot. I sat down to eat again, but this time I was greeted with a backhand across my face that I knew was going to leave a bruise.

"Now the fucking dinner is cold! You ruined it," she cried, "eat your fucking food before I get angry! I slaved over a stove for your pussy ass, so you better enjoy it."

Tears ran down her face and she sobbed as she feigned hurt. Again, I remained silent and turned my attention to the steak.

As I started to eat, my wife climbed up on the dining room table. She sat in the center with her legs open, and her red heels resting on both sides of my plate. With the cold food now forgotten, she proceeded to tell me about her day as she pulled her dress up and casually started fingering her pussy and clit. Periodically, she would pause in her conversation, take her fingers, reach forward, and rub her juices on my cheek and lips.

As I sat and listened silently, I grabbed the glass to take a sip of wine. I never saw the kick coming. The bottom of her right heel impacted my chest. I lost my breath as I felt the air rush from my lungs and the bottom of her stiletto dig painfully into my chest.

"I said I made you dinner," she said as she glared at me, "I did not say I poured you any fucking wine!"

She snatched the glass from me and proceeded to drown the entire large glass. Red wine ran down the sides of her mouth, down her chin and onto her soft breasts. After downing the glass, she smiled, relaxed, and resumed telling me about her day. She did not even bother to wipe the wine from her mouth or her breast.

As she got back into the story of her day, she laid all the way back and placed both of her feet on my shoulders. Placing them behind my neck, she pulled herself up the table until her open legs and exposed pussy were resting just beyond my plate. She continued to slowly play with her wet pussy but decided to start wiping her juices on the pieces of steak just before I placed them in my mouth.

Without warning, she popped up!

"Dinner is fucking over," she yelled.

She grabbed my plate with the half-eaten meal and poured the juices onto the table. Without missing a beat, I watched as the steak and the plate shattered on the floor as she flung them across the room.

"It's time to make the fucking dessert," she yelled, "stand up and pull down your fucking pants!"

Not wanting to feel another slap, or her stilettos in my chest, I obeyed her command as she flipped around onto her stomach with her head sliding toward me. She slid her body onto the steak juices and put my dick in her mouth. I gasped as she grabbed my ass, pulling me close until her nose was on my stomach, and she was massaging my dick with her tongue. It was fully hard and pressing against the back of her throat. She started to gag but did not stop. I could feel her saliva running down my balls and my thighs, but she still kept my engorged dick deep in her throat. Spit flew from her mouth, splashing onto my groin as her throat fought my dick to get a breath of air.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

All of a sudden, like a cat, she took my dick out her mouth and, in one smooth motion, swung her body around while pivoting onto her back. Her legs came to rest on my shoulders, and with a sweet and tender voice, she whispered,

"Fuck me, you worthless Pussy. We're making dessert."

With my clear instructions, I placed my swollen dick in her wet, beautiful, shaved pussy and started to slowly slide my manhood in and out of her sopping goodness. She must have already cum several times, because my dick was covered in her cream from the first stroke.

I was maybe four or five strokes in, when at the top of her voice, she yelled,

"I said Fuck me, you pussy ass motherfucker! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Knowing how this could escalate, I did just as she said. I grabbed her ankles and proceeded to fuck her as hard and deep as I could. She growled, she screamed, her back arched as she was racked by multiple orgasms!

"Cum inside me! Cum inside this wet, nasty pussy! Fuck me! Fuck me! Cum inside me!" she yelled.

Unable to control myself any longer, I pounded her with rapid fire, powerful strokes. I slammed my dick deep and released my load deep inside that wet, juicy pussy!

After releasing my load, I collapsed back into the chair. Exhausted and satisfied.

But she wasn't done.

"Look, look at our juices," she said.

I watched as she parted her pussy lips and worked her muscles. Pushing my nut and her juices from her swollen pussy lips. I was mesmerized watching as my cream slowly escaped her sexy pussy and ran down between her ass cheeks.

I rose to go and clean up the steak and the broken plate, but stopped as I heard my wife proclaim in a loud and happy voice,

"Your dessert is ready!"

With a bewildered look in my eyes, I spoke my very first words since coming home,

"What do you mean my dessert is ready?"

But I knew. I knew. And the change that came over her face told me everything.

"I made you fucking dessert! Now bring your ass over here and eat it!" she said in a menacing tone.

And that tone was all it took to guarantee my obedience. As I sat back down at the table, she took both her hands and spread her ass cheeks. I leaned forward to eat the desert she had prepared for me.

"Start with the ass cream. It's the best part. Then you can work your way up to the pussy cream and the cherry at the top!" she said, as she giggled and clapped her hands with excitement.

Like the obedient servant I'd become, I started licking, sucking and diving my tongue into her ass. I could feel and taste the mix of our juices sliding into my mouth. She moaned in pleasure as she pulled her ass cheeks further apart to give me better access. I slowly stroked my growing dick under the table as I continued to lick and tongue her tight asshole.

"Suck my pussy!" she yelled.

And taking my cue, I shifted my attention to her wet and swollen pussy. Pushing my tongue deep inside. Feeling our juices covering my lips, my chin, and my cheeks.

As a way of letting me know how good it felt my wife dug the tips of her red heels deep into my side and dragged them up my back and my rib cage. The pain was excruciating, and I knew I would be bruised and raw before I finished giving her pleasure.

"My clit, my clit!" she yelled.

I knew she was getting close.

"Fucking suck it! Suck that motherfucker, you pussy! Suck that clit with your bitch ass tongue!" she yelled.

I pulled her swollen clit between my lips and quickly let my tongue slide over it as I continued to suck. Her body went into gyrations! Her back arched! She started kicking my back and ribs with her heels as she started to orgasm! My pain was intense, but I knew not to stop.

My loving wife was screaming and growling! She started to squirt! With one final wild rush, she grabbed my head, pulled it tight between her legs and fucked my face until she squirted and came all over me.

When her orgasm finally subsided, I was pushed back into the chair. After she regained her composure, she wiped between her legs with my napkin, stood up, smoothed her dress, and walked into the bedroom.

"Clean up that fucking mess," she commanded as I heard the door slam.

I felt lucky. Tonight, I got the Good Bitch!

Published 
Written by CourtJustus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments