Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Gift

"He surprises her with an unforgettable anniversary gift"

6
1 Comment 1
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words
He said he had a surprise for me.We have been on the road for almost forty-five minutes when we turn onto a back road in a small town. I am lying against him, with his arm around me, his fingers tracing figure eights across my hip. He turns the truck onto a service road and we pull up to a water tower.

We get out of the truck and he pulls a duffle bag from the bed of his truck. He grabs my hand and guides me towards the base of the water tower. He crouches down and opens the bag; it is a new moon so it is too dark for me to see what is in it. He pulls out a blindfold placed it over my head.

“No peeking,” he whispers in my ear. He kisses me long and hard before leaving me standing in the dark. I hear him rustling around in the bag, I am shaking, I have no idea what he could have planned.

I suddenly realize it has been silent for a few minutes, I can almost hear my heart beating, it is so quiet. “Babe, are you there?” I ask as I reach my hand out to see if he is there. I feel him grab my hand and he pulls me towards him. “Do you trust me?” he asks. I nod my head and he turns me around and guides me ahead a few feet.

He turns me around again and he pushes my back up against something hard and cold. The water tower. What is he doing? My heart is pounding. He kisses me again and pulls my shirt up and over my head. “What are you doing? What if someone sees us?” I say quickly. “Don’t worry, nobody can see us from the road, you still trust me, right?” I don’t want to disappoint him, so I nod my head again, too nervous to speak again. “Good, then stay still.”

He traces his fingers over my chest, down my stomach. He unbuttons my pants and pulls them off. I can barely control my breathing; I am so nervous. I have never done anything like this before. It is quiet again. I can hear him breathing, he is close. He is watching me, I feel so weird just standing there, I hate the silence, not knowing what he has planned next.

He comes back and pulls me to him, pushing his tongue into my mouth, I return his kiss with enthusiasm. I can feel his cock hard under his pants. I pull my hand up to grab him… he grabs my hand and pushes me away from him again. “Hold completely still,” he commands firmly. I feel embarrassed, he is the only man I have ever been with sexually and I am scared of disappointing him.

He kisses me again, gently and I feel a little better. “Don’t move and do as I say.” He unclasps my bra and pulls it off, he cups my breasts and begins to pinch and twist nipples. He then begins sucking gently on one as he continues to tease the other. My breathing gets heavier; I am trying so hard not to move. Willing my hands to stay by my sides, I let out a soft moan of pleasure. He reaches up and grabs my hair firmly, pulling my head to the side and begins kissing my neck, sending shivers up and down my body. “Do not make a sound,” he whispers as he traces his lips back to mine.

I feel his hand move down from my tits and begin to reach into my underwear and start rubbing my clit. I can barely contain myself as I begin to feel the pleasure building. I feel myself push closer and closer to exploding as he begins to suck on my tits again. Right as I am about to cum he stops, leaving me standing there in the dark, shaking… wanting…

I hear rustling and then the clanking of his belt, his pants hitting the ground. He grabs my hand and guides it to his hard cock. “On your knees,” he says. I obey and kneel on the ground still teasing the tip of his cock as he comes closer. I begin to suck gently and slowly on the tip of his cock, gently stroking him with my hand. He lets out a small groan and starts to gently thrust his hips as I take more of him in my mouth. He runs his hands through my hair gently grabbing and releasing it in time with the motion of his cock moving in and out of my mouth.

MiaBellaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaBellaTS

I let him push his cock deeper until it hits the back of my throat, and he lets out a low growl of pleasure. He begins to thrust harder, grabbing my hair and taking full control. He pushes his whole length into my mouth and holds it there, until finally releasing me for breath. He starts to thrust faster, I continue to lick his cock as it moves in and out of my mouth; I can feel his cock start to pulse, so I suck harder and he thrusts hard a few more times as he cums in the back of my throat.

“Stand up and turn around,” he says he pulls his cock out, breathing heavily. I do as he says, and he pushes me up against the base of the water tower again. My nipples harden instantly as they touch the cold metal. I hear him walk back towards the truck, he comes back and ties a piece of rope around my wrist. “Put your arms around the tower as if you are hugging it.” He pulls the rope tight against my wrist and then ties the loose end around my other wrist.

I hear him walk back around and stand behind me. He traces his fingers lightly up and down my back and buttocks, making me twitch. I am shaking again, not knowing what will happen next. He smacks my ass before reaching around and rubbing my clit. He is pushed up against me and I can feel his cock hardening again against my ass. I can’t contain myself anymore, I want to feel him inside of me. “Please fuck me,” I say. He reaches up with his other hand and wraps it around my throat firmly, “I told you to be quiet.” He lets go and smacks my ass again, hard enough to make me cry out softly. He grabs me by the throat again, “Shhh,” again releasing to spank me again. I manage to keep from crying out this time. “See, it’s not that hard,” he says. Yeah, right, I think to myself.

He stops rubbing my clit and begins to gently rub his finger against my cunt. He slowly inserts it into me, I sigh softly and pull against the rope tied around my wrists. He inserts three fingers inside of me, I don’t know how I am going to stay quiet, it feels so good. He begins slowly fucking me with his fingers. I am standing on my toes, pulling against the ropes harder, trying not to cry out as the pleasure builds. He fingers me faster until I can’t stay quiet anymore. I moan loudly as the pressure becomes unbearable, I need to cum, “Please,” I say, and he whispers in my ear, “Cum now.” I cum hard, pulling hard against the ropes and squirting all over his hand.

He pulls off the blindfold and kisses me as my body shudders, trying to calm down. He continues to kiss me as he loosens the rope around my wrists. I pull them free and grab his hand pulling him towards the bed of his truck. He stops me and grabs a blanket from the duffle bag and lays it down.

I strip off my underwear as he lays down on the truck bed. I climb up on top of him and slowly lower myself onto his cock, letting out a soft moan. I start to tease him by lowering myself only until the tip of his cock is inside of me, then coming up until he is no longer in my pussy. I continue this for a few minutes teasing him. I then start to move up and down the full length of his cock slowly at first, then building up speed, both of us moaning. I run my hands over his chest and stomach as he plays with my breasts. I lean back to use his legs as leverage as I continue riding him; once again the pleasure starting to build until finally I cum. He pulls me forward and holds me in place as he begins to thrust hard and fast. I cum again crying out loudly as he continues to fuck me, groaning as he grows close to climaxing. He finally thrusts one last hard time, both of us climaxing at the same time. I fall limp on top of him, out of breath and shuddering as I come down from my orgasm.

He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead, “Happy anniversary,” he says. I giggle because I completely forgot that today was our anniversary. 

Published 
Written by kc1092
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments