Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bench

"I was on a walk one afternoon not far from where I lived and I met someone."

18
7 Comments 7
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"The Bench by Luxury and Scott Lakerman. A short erotic story of three…"

I was out on my daily walk in the late afternoon when I saw a tall man about my age, jogging.  Of course, I was walking, plodding along actually. He must have seen me because not long after that he jogged up by my side and introduced himself.

He said, "Hi, I'm Bryan."

I said, "Hi, I'm Emma, nice to meet you."

Bryan said, "Do you live around here?"

"I do," I responded.

He responded with, "Well, I was wondering if we could have a chat?"

I said, "Why not?"

So, we sat down on a bench nearby.  The sun was going down since it was close to 5:30 pm.  As we sat down, he began asking me about myself, and in turn, I asked him about himself too.  He was very polite and then I felt him put his arm above me on the bench. 

He turned slightly and looked me in the eye and said, "Would you like to become intimate with me?"

I know I was quite surprised, but he was a nice-looking guy, and I had felt the sexual energy as soon as we sat down.  We were on a public bench, which was quite shaded and off of the road.

His arm dropped and he proceeded to slip his hands under my shirt; touching my breasts ever so slightly, I shivered in anticipation. 

I was thinking to myself, 'Wow this guy really knows how to turn me on.'

Then I felt a very, very light hand going down my belly and stroking it. Then there were very, very light kisses on my neck.  He was driving me crazy.

He whispered in my ears while licking, "I, so very much want to lick your entire body."

I said, "Oh, that would be wonderful," and then we kissed passionately our tongues entwining.

The mystique of that first time already making my knickers slightly moist below.   Then his hand gently slipped from my belly lower to slide into my knickers, as he began nibbling my neck and ear again.  His fingers found my moist pussy, and as he gently rubbed my lips, while he slipped his finger into my clitoris, dragging it upward to the tip.

I whispered in his ear, "I imagine that your cock is beautiful," and I could feel his hardness at my side. 

He whispered back, "That thought is so delicious."

I was sitting on the bench, with my legs straight in front of me, but separated enough for his hand and fingers to play.

He kissed my neck while biting it a little, and then whispered, "Enjoy this. No one will see, and who cares if they do?"

The excitement of maybe getting caught caused me to whimper, and I opened my legs slightly, a little more to let him have me.  Three fingers from his hand were rubbing my clitoris; up and down, round and round.  He leaned over to kiss my mouth, tongues playing as I felt that wonderful familiar feeling of orgasm approaching!  He became even harder when he realized how very wet I am.  My legs opened wider as he slid another finger inside.

I was so near, but he said, "You are not allowed to cum yet, wait for me."  I obeyed and he nibbled my breasts, and said, "Let me see those wonderfully erotic breasts."

I opened my shirt for him to see, and he pulled my nipples out with his teeth and slapped them gently with one hand while continuing to lick and nip them. 

Then he took his fingers out of my pussy and sucks them with his mouth.  He tasted the juices, sighing, "Mmmm," and inhaling the aroma.  I could feel his cock grow even harder. 

He whispered to me, "You taste wonderful.  My head is spinning from the fragrant aroma."

Never taking his eyes off my naked breasts, he wetted his fingers and slaps my breasts not so gently, but not with force... slap, slap!  As he unzipped his pants with the other hand, he leaned over to kiss the red mark that he had made on my breasts.  He bit down bringing his teeth together around the nipple inside his mouth.

Freeing his cock from his pants, he kissed me saying, "I am going to fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked, I know that you will love it."

When I heard those words I shivered, and then he turned me over onto my knees and said, "Oooh, what an arse.  Wait till you see what I do to it.  I'm going to make this the best you have ever had.  You will be begging for more when I have finished with you."

I was on my knees and my arse was bare.  He smiled while stroking his cock, looking at me he noticed that I had my fingers underneath playing with my clitoris anticipating him.  Moving closer, he pressed his cock in-between my cheeks and leaned over to kiss my neck. 

As he moved his hips he wiggled his hard cock making my butt feel so good.  Then he reached down grabbing his cock and teased my clitoris, and pussy with the tip, feeling the wetness and then slid it inside.  As his cock felt the wetness and warmth inside me, it stiffened even more as he moved slowly in and out.

He whispered to me, "You will become mine, my darling little slut, do you hear me? Yes, you will never forget me. Mmm, grrrr, you are so edible." 

As these guttural moans emerged from him, he spanked my butt - smack, smack, twice as he fucked me.  He was watching my cheek turn red.  With his hands and he grabbed my hips, fucking hard and deep as his movements become uncontrollable.

He whispered, "Don't even think about coming yet.  I am not done with you yet."

I began to squirt all over his cock.  Then he slapped my pussy hard, and said, "You are so beautiful and so fucking sexy."

I shivered at his sexy voice saying endearing things to me.  He then turned me around slowly and gazed at my body, which was naked by then.  It was almost dark in the park and suddenly he realized that someone was watching us.  I glanced over too, and spotted a man gazing at me and apparently delighting in my nakedness. 

He smiled, while he stroked his cock to keep his erection hard.  He walked towards us, and Bryan nodded at him.  He leaned over and kissed my pussy licking the lips and sucking my clitoris into his mouth. 

 "Delicious," he whispered as he enjoyed the taste and aroma of the juices.

Without looking up, Bryan said, "The man has been there from the beginning.  He's my friend and he wants to fuck you too."

I smile, wondering what two men would feel like; two cocks, two mouths, and tongues licking and biting.   Thinking about that almost made me cum; Bryan looked at me with a query in his eyes, I nodded at him.  He, in turn, nodded at the man who had been watching. 

He indicated for us to come with him.  Perhaps a couple making love on a park bench wouldn't be noticed too much, but two men and a woman probably would.  So we went off to a part of the park, which is fairly secluded and the man, who had brought blankets, spread them on the ground by a tree. He looked at the tree and then at Bryan.

Bryan said to me, "Are you good with that? 

I nodded, not entirely sure what he meant, but it had been fun up until now, and I love adventure.  Bryan smiled at me and the other man while he removed his belt from his pants.  Bryan snapped it in the air making a cracking jolt, I jumped a little, as I watched him place the belt together with the other man's belt around the tree making a loop with just enough room for my two hands.

Bryan secured my hands in the belt and said, "You will love this, my gorgeous slut. It will give you so much pleasure."

BunnyNikkiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BunnyNikkiTS

Then he tied me to the tree with my bright red arse facing the two men.  I looked over to see the man, now naked, standing next to Bryan, stroking his cock, and Bryan was rubbing his cock and both men were enjoying it.  Taking a twig that fell from the tree, Bryan rubbed my arse cheeks with the twig in circular motions as the leaves tickled a bit.  And then, out of the blue, slap, he cracked the twig on my butt once, twice, thrice as red welt marks appeared.

I felt Bryan's cock enter my pussy and moaned with pleasure, as the other man's hands pinched and pulled my nipples.

The man whispered, "Emma, this is the beginning of your pleasure.   You will become so aroused and enjoy the feeling of two men, and you will most certainly experience all the possibilities of that tonight."

I hesitated for a split second. I had a kind of heat all over my body, and very slight perspiration, anticipating what was to come.

The man noticed the heat and whispered, "Bryan, this lovely slut of yours is ready for anything, by the looks of it."

The man spread my legs wide apart, and took a small twig with leaves on it, and gently brushed it up and down my inner thighs causing my entire body to shudder.

Bryan was fucking me from behind, slapping my ass with his balls.  As I felt the leaves and the twig between my legs, I felt Bryan's huge cock fucking me, and tilted my head backward moaning erotically.  After that Bryan withdrew. He motioned to the man, and then went around the other side of me and kissed my hair, and neck, while he stimulated my breasts by pinching my nipples from the other side of the tree. 

Then Bryan, in turn, took a larger twig and feathered my breasts erotically with the twig.  I was moaning and, Bryan looked at me again as I squirted all over the ground. The man then took his twig and feathered my back with it. The sensation, which was so sensitive made me cum, and I exploded.   Now Bryan was mad at me for coming when he told me not to.

Bryan saw that I had cum due to all the sensations and play, and grabbed his twig and said, "You have been a bad girl, and bad girls need to be punished," and whacked his twig across my ass in a, "whack".  I muffled a scream as he again smacked my ass. 

Bryan said in a gruff tone of voice, "Additional punishment is necessary!"  I was then made to watch the other man suck Bryan's hard cock.  I felt intensively my sore and burning butt cheeks, as I watched Bryan get sucked off by this strange man, and it was so erotic but confusing and I wondered if Bryan was enjoying it. 

I got my answer when the two men switched places and Bryan sucked the man's cock, licking and stroking it along the shaft.  I saw the look of pleasure on both their faces, not knowing what to expect, when Bryan stood up, still stroking the man. He motioned to me to get on my knees.

Bryan sucked the man's cock again and I heard raucous moans and saw the man twitching and trembling.  Bryan was stroking and licking the man's cock until the man moaned and whimpered.  When Bryan's mouth left the man's cock, the man pointed his huge cock at my face. 

I felt cum spurting out of his cock onto my face, the cum was warm and creamy and I smiled.   I had never experienced that before, and I took it in my stride.  I was fascinated, watching the two men together. If that's what Bryan enjoyed, so be it.

The man undid the belt, and I was a bit shocked, but he smiled at me and said, "You will enjoy the next stage of events."

Again, I was hit by the heat and perspiration all over my body making me wet and needing to cum.  Bryan saw the look on my face and smiling, he realized that is my cum face.  The man signaled that he was ready to begin the next stage of events.

I was free to move around a bit more, but Bryan said in a coarse tone of voice, "Do as you are bidden, otherwise the restraints will go back on again. Do you understand me?"  Bryan, for good measure, took out the belt and points the tip of it at my pussy and stroked it with it.

I looked down demurely at Bryan and said, "I understand completely, sir."

Bryan continued to rub my pussy with the tip of his belt.  We were face to face now as he leaned in and kissed my mouth, I was feeling wet and ready to cum again.  He dropped the belt, and we kissed, smooching with our tongues entwined.  I leaned in, pressing my body to his. As we embraced, I felt his hand move down and guide his cock into my pussy.

Mouths pressing together, we began to move as one.  His cock was sliding in and out of my pussy very, very slowly. With every outward motion, he touched to top of my clitoris.  Our bodies were pulsing together, and I began to lose myself in warmly sensuous and erotically sexual feelings.  I then felt my arse being touched very, very slightly by the man. 

Bryan pulled me tightly towards him and kissed me deeply as he fucked me.  I soon felt the man's strong warm body pressed up against my back as his arms hugged me closely.  I felt the softly erotic kisses on my neck, and his very rigidly stiff cock is pressed up against my butt cheeks.

I asked myself, 'Is he going to put his cock inside my butt?  Is that what I want right now?'  The man sensed what I was thinking while squeezing and caressing me; arousing me to a peak I had never imagined.

Slowly, knowing that Bryan has his cock inside my pussy, the man slid his in too.  He was surprised that it slid in so easily.  I smiled a secret smile; as the man's hands caressed and pinched my breasts because I knew I could take two of them at once, but they did not know that.  As the two cocks touched, deep inside me, I became amazingly aroused and moist.  

They rubbed up against one another, and I wondered how long it would be before they exploded inside me, because I was dying to explode too.

Bryan was moaning, "Mmmmm," as he felt the man's cock sliding into my pussy.  It slid against his, which made him so erotically charged.  I guessed he had thought before about rubbing his cock against another hard cock but this, this was much, much more since it was inside a beautifully warm pussy.

I gasped, "Awwww, mmmm," as both men moved inside my pussy together and filled me up completely and wonderfully.

Bryan kissed me; the man kissed my neck and nibbled my ears as they continued to fuck me.  I was so turned on as I realized they were fucking me at the same time.  I felt the man's fingers pulling and pinching my nipples, as Bryan's tongue licked and played with my nipples.

We were all fucking together as Bryan felt the man's cock pressing on his and moving up and down. 

The motion was making Bryan tingle all over his body, and he whispered to me, "The thought of cumming like this; fucking you; fucking the man is so amazingly erotic."

It was indeed amazingly erotic as he moved in an excitingly orgasmic seizure of uncontrolled thrusts; subsequently exploding and cumming so fast and hard.

The amazingly wonderful feeling of both men exploding inside me was so arousing.  So much so that my whole body shuddered with multiple orgasms. My body exploded time and again long after the men had finished cumming.  I tried not to let them withdraw, squeezing both cocks hard so that they knew I wanted them to stay. 

I leaned in against the man who was at the back of me, and he nibbled my neck and ears some more; making me explode one more amazing time.  The aftermath of the three explosions was unworldly and we all sighed and withdrew from each other with regret.

Published 
Written by luxury
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments