Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taps

"Lady Victoria introduces me to Her Cane"

19
11 Comments 11
2.7k Views 2.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

“Why are you here,” Victoria asks from her chair. Of course, She knows why I am here. I come to see Her every time I visit Los Angeles. She is no taller than I am, but on her stilettos appears so much more. Her skin is the color of a coffee bean, dark brown with a hint of red. Her hair is done in cornrows and neatly arranged. She is wearing nothing but an array of white leather straps that outline her sleek hips, small breasts, and trimmed mound. Her back arches as she sips port wine from a tall glass, and she keeps Her  dark almond-shaped eyes focussed on my body, but Victoria is good at not giving away too much. 

“I am here for You Lady Victoria,” I respond, for it is my truth. 

“Liar,” she snaps, flicking the crop in her hand gently. “You are here for your pussy.” 

“True, Lady Victoria,” I admit, not displeased at how the game is going. “I am here for my pussy.” 

“Always, it's your pussy,” she says. “You get plenty enough at home with Mistress Salome, do you not?” 

I blush a bit, for my relationship with Salome is no secret. Nor is the fact that Mistress does not restrict Her Own. “Mistress sees well to the needs of Her property,” I say, careful to keep my legs parted, chest back to best display my breasts and bottom, and show off my training. 

“And yet here you are, before Me. Why is that do you think?”

“Because I am near You, and not my Mistress. And my pussy craves Your touch.”

Victoria pauses for a long moment and strokes Her chin. “Of course she does. You are a slave to the needs of your cunt, as are all the whores who come calling.”

I look down for a moment, staring at the black tiled floor. “This is true m'Lady. My cunt sang when I boarded the plane for L.A.”

“And were you wet the whole way here?”

I nod, thinking for a moment of the pretty older stewardess who checked to make sure my seat belt was tight. But mostly I thought of Victoria. I had texted her days earlier to let Her know I would be in town along with my schedule, as always dominated by work. By flying in a day early, a date was made. I could work in the morning, even though after seeing Victoria I might not want to sit at all for a couple of days. 

“Did you go to the restroom and take your relief?”

“No Lady Victoria. Whores should not reward themselves for mere lust. Rewards must be earned.”

“Well said,” she said, legs sliding open. Victoria's sex is bare, her pussy lips slim, and barely visible under the flesh of her mound. She lifts one leg up over the arm of her chair and shifts her hips a bit, so Her pink pucker also comes visible.  "Perhaps next time Salome my come."

“I will convey your interest to my Mistress, Victoria.” 

“Strip,” she commands. “You are not dressed for My House.”

“Of course, Mistress.” I had the opportunity to change at my hotel, but my choices were conservative as other co-workers might be arriving for the Conference and I did not wish my kinks widely known. My lesbianism was enough. My fingers slowly undid my black silk blouse, revealing the tight lacy bra I had chosen for Her. I fold it and lay it on the nearby table, conveniently placed for such purposes. A simple choker reflects my Ownership without overtly signaling my submission. My leather skirt unzips easily, and I slip it down my hips with a slight shimmy then fold it for the table. But I keep facing Victoria, wanting Her to see the blue lacy panties I chose, to show how sheer they are and how my wet cunt is so readily visible beneath the fabric. I am now down to my stockings and heels, four-inch stilettos, as high as I go.

“All the way,” she says. “Stockings too.”

I smile as I unstrap my bra and peel it off, shaking my chest a bit to make my breasts bounce for Her. 

She smiles a little as I do and taps the crop lightly in Her hands.  

I step out of my heels, which is the real reason she wants me bare. Stilettos are not meant to be worn, at least not for long, and play between dominant and submissive can become exuberant. While presentation matters, a sprained ankle may quickly end the most enjoyable scene. Down go my stockings, lacy and expensive, and I remove them with care for use again later. And then with thumbs hooked under the waistband, I peel down my panties, and step out of them, and begin to put them away. 

“Bring your panties to Me,” She commands. 

I move to Victoria and hold them out. She plucks them from my outstretched hand and holds them to her nose, breathing deeply. Her nipples seem to rise as she breathes in the scent of my sex. “Very fragrant,” she said. “You must have been wet the entire flight. Were you dreaming of Me the entire voyage?”

“Partially, Mistress,” I admitted. “But there was an older stewardess on the flight, very prettym who paid me particular attention, and kept touching me as she pretended to check my seat belt.”

“Do you think she wanted you?”

“I know she wanted me. She whispered her hotel in my ear.”

“Yet you are here.”

“You are not at her Hotel, Lady Victoria .”  

“Good answer, slave donna.” She lifts the panties to under my nose. “Smell them. You must have leaked a great deal.” 

I take a deep breath, drinking in my scent, the scent of hunger and arousal. My cunt is wet, I was excited during the flight, yes, but it wasn't until I got into the cab to come to Her that my pussy really began to seep. As it seeps now. I can tell it, I feel my cunt tingling, and I know the Lady can see it too, see the sheen of moisture on my pussy lips shows Her how hungry I am.  

She flicks my panties aside. “Still, you should know better than to wear panties in My house. Salome has Her own ideas about training slaves, so I cannot blame you. But I can correct you, so that next time you visit you come properly undressed.”  

I nod, but this is part of the game too. I like pain, at least in moderation. It wakes my skin and makes my body flush with desire. By knowingly coming in panties, I have given Victoria an excuse to 'correct my behavior. I know this and She knows this too. It's a part of the game we play.  

“Come,” she says and leads me to the binding posts attached to the rafters in her basement ceiling. They are strong and secure, and I smile as she takes the padded cuffs and binds my right arm to the ceiling. Gladly I offer my left and again I am bound, as she adjusts the chains so that I can stand with my legs open, and arms apart, my entire body exposed to Her. 

Of course, I pretend to fear, but we have played this game before, and if I do fear the pain that shall soon follow, I crave it even more and the ecstatic release it promises. Victoria knows my safewords, and I can trust She will be careful with me

“Well, I was glad to hear you were coming,” Victoria says, with a soft kiss to the back of my neck. She steps close to me, and I feel Her mound pressed to my left hip, grinding just a little and leaving a sweet seepage in Her wake. Her tongue glides along the back of my left ear licking and I can hear her breathing and the press of her breasts on either side of my arm. “Now what shall I use to instruct you?” Her fingertips glide across my bottom. “I feel some ridges here, marks from earlier play. Has your Mistress increased the intensity of Her training? Are you ready for this next step?”

“I am,” I say, but really I am frightened for the first time. Mistress Salome likes pain, but like me, she does not seem to enjoy heavy pain. She likes to warm my flesh and sear it, but not to mark it in any lasting way. Of course, play arouses us both and sometimes She goes a bit farther than even She intends, but my Mistress never truly loses control of herself. But it's a relationship. It is Her part to take me to the edge of myself; it is my job to inspire Her to do more.  

YigitTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YigitTease

“I think today would be a good day to introduce you to my cane,” she says. 

I gasp and catch my breath. I know a little about canes. They are thin, narrow objects that transfer the full force of a strike to a narrow band of skin. Canes do not warm a bottom and turn it red, they leave welts and the pain stays after the scene has ended. Does Victoria want to mark me and send me back to Mistress Salome with welts to demonstrate her use of me? Does She want more than the occasional visit? Not that I would ever leave my precious Salome. 

But tonight I am Victoria's. I cannot help but hold my breath as She goes to the toy rack to select the rod. She chooses one made of birch, white and thin, long and flexible. She swishes it in the air to a whistling sound as she gets the feel of it in her hand. And then she stands behind me. Again I feel Her breasts pressed into my arm and her breath in my ear. “I'm only going to tap,” she says.  

And she taps, with a slight snap of her wrist. 

The cane smacks against my bottom and it feels a bit dull, so I start to think this won't be too bad. And then I scream as the pain flairs. It hurts, it hurts, a narrow band of pain extends from cheek to cheek. I shriek at it as I feel the pain and then her rolling the birch cane upon my buttocks. “Oh, it's not that bad is it?”

“No, Victoria,” I admit gathering my breath, feeling the stinging line of pain, and the heat it carries with it. “Shit!” I tell myself wondering if I have finally gone too far. But I don't want to admit it. Not yet. “I can take more.”  

“Good,” She says, “because more is what you deserve.” 

Tap. 

Again it stings, Her strike lower on my buttocks, a line of pain. My body bucks and my buttocks quiver, and I toss my head back as the pain begins to burn. Then I feel something else, the fingers of Her left hand enclosing my right nipple squeezing and rolling it, pinching the flesh. “Again?”

Gathering my courage, I nod my assent.

Tap.

The line of pain is higher now, a burning ribbon of heat. She pinches my nipple hard and takes my left earlobe between her teeth to bite hard enough that I can feel it. Again I scream and my hips buck. She releases my nipple and begins to caress it gently, reaching into the ice bowl to take a cube to circle it. 

Tap.

This strike crosses the other and were I not bound I would collapse and flee. I thank God for my restraints for they hold me true in service. Helpless, exactly as I want to be. And I feel her hand on my belly, stroking gently, sliding downward in a slow glide, nails teasing my skin. 

Tap.  

I screamed again, this strike on my upper thighs, burning on both legs at the same time. I hop a bit up and down and grit my teeth. 

“Do you need something to bite on Baby,” Victoria asks, worried I may bite my tongue.

“No, I'm okay.” But really I'm not, I'm sagging against my bonds. My ass is burning, the heat of my skin almost higher than the heat of my pussy.  

“Bullshit,” she says, going to her drawer for a small plug gag. “Open wide,” she says and I comply taking the pink plastic phallus between my teeth, which is the point. I can bite it and hurt nothing. She presses a cloth into my clenched right wrist. “If you need to talk or a break drop this so I'll know to stop.”

I nod, pleased at the Lady's compassion and concern. Moments like this are why I play with her. Why I readily allow her to bind me. She's why my pussy tingled all the way to Los Angeles. The plug is not comfortable in my mouth, but taking it allows me to display my submission. Plus, unlike a real dick it's hard and strapped in place, but will not be damaged if I bite. The straps are tightened and i cannot spit it out if i wished. The cane returns to its resting place upon my buttocks.  

Tap. 

Again I bounce and this time bite hard on the plastic plug in my mouth. But there is also Her long knowing fingers touching my lower belly, exploring my mound. I almost miss the exquisite gentility of Victoria's fingers from the pain but as it recedes a bit. Her fingers come forward sliding down onto my mound. She touches me as I touch myself when Mistress is not around, gently, patiently as if my cunt were a delicate flower that needs nurturing to bloom. 

Now I move in a new way, twisting my hips to guide Her fingers where I want them most, where I most needy. I feel my cunt seepage now, I feel the little rivulets of cunt juice sliding down my thighs. And I know Her fingers soon shall shine. 

Tap. 

Another crossing blow, another scream into my gag. My ass is aflame. I will heave rough welts to prove it. But if my ass burns so does my pussy and her fingertips explore my lips, gathering juices and sliding up and down with perfect sensitivity that is so different from the pain inflicted upon my ass. My bottom wiggles, the flesh quivering but Victoria's fingers are there, right there, touching me exactly where I need to be touched. I moan again, this time in pleasure as She explores me.  

Tap.  

The cane impacts high on my buttocks now. I know I will not be able to sit anywhere tomorrow without squirming. But I'm squirming now, and biting the dick in my mouth. The pain is starting to sum up. My limits are near. I am truly afraid of the next one, but I want Victoria to know my sincerity, I keep my hands clenched as her fingertip gently circles my clit. And I beg because my pussy has begun to contract and release  

Tap.  

Now I am screaming as the flesh of my bottom rebounds. The heat of my bottom has become a blazing flame, I know this is my end, so I open my hands wide, dropping the cloth to let her know this part of the game must end. 

Her crop falls to the floor. Two fingers push inside my cunt to thrust deeply. And I feel Her lips on my bottom, her breath on my welts and then Her tongue as Victoria sees to my welts, her long tongue patiently licking me.  

But again there is the concentration the force of her fingers, twisting and thrusting hard and fast. The furry of Her fucking fingers fires me, while her cool tongue soothes my ass.  I whimper as she licks and fucks me, my body totally Hers at this moment, helpless to do anything but accept the gift I am given. 

And when her thumb taps against my cunt, I cum, the juices spurting from me and out on the floor in a shower. Lady Victoria does not stop, but her tongue continues and her fingers piston and my pussy convulses and convulses and my cries of joy fill Her basement and rebound of the concrete walls and tiled floors. 

Finally my spasms subside and I sag against my bonds. Victoria slows the assault of her fingers in my pussy but continues licking until every last welt has been licked clean. Her fingers slip from me and she rises, to unlock my wrists. 

I sag against her, spent, my arms on her, hers about mine, and a sweet kiss is planted upon my lips, Then her fingers wrap in my hair, grabbing my curls hard and tugging me back to Her throne. Victoria sits, legs wide apart and she forces me down on my knees until my mouth is but inches from her cunt.  

“Lick,” She commands and I happily obey. “You think you were going to get off that easy?”

I shake my head and lick at the same time guiding up and down Victoria's sopping cunt, shiny rivulets of juice rolling down Her legs. And I feel her hips moving now, pressing against me, bouncing off me, as She uses my mouth and me.   

I taste the splash of Her juices on my face, feel each convulsion of Her cunt beneath my tongue, and I keep licking too, wanting every drop I can coax from Her. 

Finally, she stops and pulls me up to kiss my wet face. “That,” Victoria says, Her eyes shining at me, “is a very good beginning.”

Lips pressed tight to Hers, I could not agree more. 

Published 
Written by DonnaCupcake
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments