Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Staying With Erin - Chapter 8

"Paisy's afternoon of initiation isn't over - the cane and more debauchery await"

22
12 Comments 12
12.2k Views 12.2k
4.5k words 4.5k words
The ropes in which I hung allowed only for the slightest hint of dangling movement, but to me, in my excited state, it felt like the whole world was rocking back and forth. I swallowed hard, my eyes alternating between the wicked looking riding crop in Mrs. Somerset’s hand that would swing forward and hit my unprotected body any minute now, and my friend Erin in her gleaming red rubber suit, kneeling between our future teacher’s splayed legs and waiting for the signal to attack her pussy.

Bridget stood a little too the side, a stop watch she had procured from god knows where in her hand, the other arm once again wrapped around Elaine and her fingers busy underneath the lean woman’s bikini panties. Mrs. Somerset’s free hand caressed Erin’s head, then suddenly her fingers buried themselves in her short hair.

“Ready?” Bridget asked, her voice breathless with impatience.

Mrs. Somerset nodded, flexing her fingers.

“Go!”

The next moment was a blur. Before I could even properly brace myself for the first touch of the leather flap, Mrs. Somerset had swung it upward while pushing Erin’s head between her legs. A sharp, hot pain shot through the inside of my thigh, a hand’s width above my knee, driving all breath from my lungs. At the same time, Erin’s mouth started to feast on the older woman’s pussy, and a glazed look came over her eyes.

I shrieked. Erin’s head dipped, then slowly tilted back up, giving a long, wet lick to the pussy in front of her, and the crop snapped upwards again, hitting my thigh just an inch higher with a sharp, slapping sound.

My breath hitched and I groaned in pain, and I couldn’t stop my body from wiggling in my bonds, little leeway that they left me. Slap. Again a little higher. My legs started to tremble and my eyes grew moist when the wicked sting set my skin ablaze.

Snap. I yelped. Erin’s head started to bob up and down. Fire seemed to dance on my thighs and Mrs. Somerset’s lips parted in a delighted pout. God, this was wicked, and even more wicked was the sensation in my loins, where the arousal from earlier was kindled awake again with each painful swat of the riding crop.

Snap. Snap. Snap. My head tilted back in a silent, breathless scream, but the closer the hits got to my pussy, the higher my arousal went. Splat. I jerked. The crop had hit just an inch from the top of my pussy-honey covered thigh. “Oh god, yes!” I groaned, but the next swat didn’t fall where I had anticipated it, didn’t land its devastating sting on my bared, greedy snatch.

She had started on my other thigh and given me time to breathe. Her cheeks were flustered and her thighs trembled, but her fingers didn’t waver a millimeter while she lay swat after swat up my thigh. I rocked in the ropes with every hit, and both thighs prickled with heat. I wanted someone, something - in fact, anything - to touch my pussy and quench the need that was building up so decadently.

“Please,” I whimpered between pained gasps, “I need to cum!”

Another swat landed close to my pussy and made be wiggle like mad.

“Time!” Bridget proclaimed from the side, and it took me a few seconds until I understood the meaning of the word. Erin had failed!

Mrs. Somerset gently pushed Erin’s head away and looked me up and down with a hesitant, calculating expression. I stared back, daring her. If she was going to use that wicked thing on my pussy, she was going to do it right or not at all.

The corners of her mouth quirked upwards. “You’re eager, young miss.”

“Quit the banter and hit my pussy,” I demanded.

“Uh-oh,” Erin piped in. “Someone’s getting herself in trouble.”

Our future teacher stared at me with blazing eyes. I almost giggled when I saw the fury at my cheek. Yes, this was going to hurt like hell. She swung the crop back and forth a few time, readying herself, and my anticipation rose. I couldn’t say when exactly the idea of being hit there had turned from something to dread to something I yearned for, but I recognized the same heedless arousal that I had felt near the end of Bridget’s caning that day in the barn.

The crop whistled, and its impact echoed like a gunshot. My whole body seized and a numb feeling spread between my thighs. Then the numbness gave place to a heated pain that shot through my body and took my breath away. Tears shot in rivers over my cheeks, but I kept staring at Mrs. Somerset, whose chest was heaving hard. “Fuck!” I finally cried. “Fuck, fuck, fuck!”

The cane slowly swung back, but then stayed there for a second... two... three. There was the tiniest narrowing in Mrs. Somerset’s eyes, and then another crack sounded across the yard and I danced in my ropes. The heat between my legs turned into an inferno. If anything touched me there, I’d come, despite the pain - or because of it. I wasn’t sure. I sniffed and tried to blink away the tears.

Erin grinned brightly at me and winked. The minx knew exactly what was going on inside me.

Mrs. Somerset stepped close again and ran a hand over my cheek. “I’m going to enjoy blistering that impertinent bum of yours once lessons start,” she promised in a whisper.

“I can’t wait,” I whispered back defiantly.

“You didn’t forget the little decoration I promised you, miss?” From somewhere behind her, she procured two small, black, lace bows, but when she held them up, lines of jagged metal teeth stared at me.

“Uh-oh,” I whispered, knowing instantly where these would go and flinching at the thought.

She grinned and held one of the clamps to my left nipple, just touching it and letting me feel the cool steel. I did my best not to flinch away, but I couldn’t contain the shudder that raced through my body.

“Afraid?” she inquired.

I nodded.

“You’ll survive.” Click by click, the wicked implement closed around my nipple. At first it was just a gentle pressure, but that soon turned first into a soft burn, then into a sharp pain.

“Stop!” I gasped. “Please!”

“Does it hurt?”

I nodded again, not trusting my voice. It stung like hell!

“Then this won’t make it any better,” she whispered compassionately and closed the clamp another click.

Fresh tears sprang to my eyes. “No,” I whimpered. “Please!”

“I’d like to give it one more click,” Mrs. Somerset told me, looking deep into my eyes.

“No,” I gasped and shook my head frantically.

“Please, Paisy,” Erin suddenly begged next to me, “just one more. For me!” I looked at her, and her cheeks were flushed and her eyes hazy with arousal. Her lips were moist and shimmered so invitingly while she pouted. I madly wanted to kiss her.

“O… okay,” I gasped, wanting to slap myself, but it was already too late.

“Oh fuck!” I cried out when another click drove stabs of pain through my poor nipple, then whimpered again when I felt the metal touch the other one.

Mrs. Somerset pushed it closed with determined patience, eagerly watching my trembling lips. She was a sadist, and she reveled in the pain I let her inflict on me.

“Owwww!” I complained, sniffling more than just a bit when the last click sounded.

“You’re incredible,” Erin whispered into my ear, and her pride made goosebumps race up my spine. “You’ll love what comes next!”

There was a bit of shuffling around by everyone. With my limited angle of vision, I couldn’t say what they were doing, only that whatever was going to happen would take place behind me. A sharp pain shot through my pussy lips and made me gasp, and the giggle that followed from underneath me told me that it was Erin who was pinching with my swollen labia.

“Erin!” I hissed.

“What?” Another giggle followed, than a splashing sound. “You made a real mess here!”

“Oh god! Are you…” I closed my eyes and felt my cheeks burn.

“Sitting in a puddle of your piss, you mean? Yes, most definitely. Just don’t piss on my head the next ten minutes.”

I bit my lip hard. What could I answer to that?

Then I knew what would happen. The butt plug was wiggled around in my ass, and then with a hard yank pulled from my ass. “Owww!” I complained at the sudden, slightly painful sensation; then I followed it with a long, deep moan when smooth, slick fingers slipped inside my gaping bum hole. The feeling of them touching me like this, stroking the soft, forbidden walls there was simply exquisite.

I forgot all about the stinging in my nipples and the burning in my pussy, I didn’t even think about being naked and bound among this crazy group of women. All I knew that these fingers rubbed wonderful circles inside me, tickling me deliciously.

“That should be enough,” I heard Joanne’s throaty voice and the fingers left me, a fact I honored with a disappointed thigh.

Then something round and perfectly smooth pushed against my sphincter, and I knew immediately what it was. Strong hands wrapped themselves around my hips.

“Fuck,” I groaned when the dildo started pushing and my pucker hesitantly widened. Something clicked below me. Erin with the camera! “Fuck!” I groaned again and louder. The rubber spread my pucker wider and wider, and it didn’t seem to stop. I felt like my ass was widened to astronomical proportions.

A sharp pain shot through the ring of muscle, and I gasped for breath. Then the pressure turned into a sliding feeling, and I could feel the dildo slip inside my ass.

“God, that’s sexy,” Erin piped up from her place in the middle of my pee, but I couldn’t reply.

My hips started to tremble and my eyes widened when the rubber cock seemed to slip all the way inside my womb.

“How…” I somehow managed to whimper.

“Almost there,” Joanne told me, sounding out of breath. Then a mighty shove pushed me forward and her hips touched my bum.

“Oh…” I gasped, “My… God!” It was the last intelligible thing I said.

Joanne pulled back until the dildo was almost outside then shoved it back in with one slow, even push. There air was pushed out of my lungs. The dildo even compressed my pussy walls that it felt if it was fucking both holes at once. Joanne repeated her motions, and I felt close to seeing stars.

With every penetration with the monster cock, Joanne picked up speed, and I heard her grunts behind me slowly turn into moans. Each time her hips touched my bum, the slapping sound got louder. Each time, my body shook harder in my bonds. My ass felt like it was on fire, but even more heat burned inside my pussy.

It was crazy! I couldn’t see behind my back, but knowing that it was this red monster, that giant dildo that heard speared Erin’s pussy the day before, which was rammed up my ass all the way was incredible! I shook and gasped, I fought for breath, and slurping, slapping, squashing sounds filled the air and mixed with moans and grunts. My heartbeat raced like never before, and I almost felt like flying.

My nipple clamps shook with each thrust and made my breasts sing with pained delight. I couldn’t focus on anything, just on that rhythmic pumping that filled my ass.

Suddenly, Joanne’s hands left my hips, but a second later they clenched hard around my breasts and her nails dug painfully into my skin while she squeezed them. With one last, mighty push, she shoved the dildo inside me and collapsed onto my back, and I felt her shake against my body. A long, drawn-out moan, almost a wail, filled my ears.

She took a long time to get back her breath. I loved to feel her jerk every so often with her breasts pressed to my back, loved knowing that this depravity had made her come so hard.

She slowly unclenched her hands, and where her nails had made dents into my skin, it started burning. “Sorry,” I heard her whisper between soft moans.

“For what?” I asked back, my voice strange and hoarse, and then I groaned when she withdrew the rubber monster from my ass. I couldn’t stifle a giggle.

“Oh! My! God!” Erin exclaimed from behind me. Clicking sounds followed.

“What?” I asked, suddenly fearful and checking if anything about my ass felt off. I wasn’t sure I’d felt anything tearing in my throes of lust.

“You’re gaping open! You’re fucking gaping so wide open I could stick in my whole hand! God, that looks lovely! So shiny and rosy and red!”

“You’re crazy!” I told her, but then the wicked image she conjured gripped me.

amaracastillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaracastillo

“But feel free, if you want to,” I added.

“Oh god, Paisy,” she giggled, “I love you!”

My heart stumbled, then a strange warmth filled my chest.

I was quickly distracted by Erin’s hand though. She really did it! I felt her smooth, rubber-encased fingers reach inside me, and then the knuckles of her hand brushed against my gaping pucker. A soft push was all she needed, and I felt her slip inside, deeper and deeper, until I felt her hand softly bump against something and halted.

“Fucking hell! I’m in almost to my elbow!” She wiggled her arm deep inside me, and I could only grunt in depraved pleasure.

Then she pushed slightly to the side, and suddenly the urge to pee was almost overwhelming.

“Stop!” I gasped. “Don’t do this!” The pressure immediately lessened, and I took a couple of deep breathes.

“Sorry,” Erin said softly, “I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“You weren’t hurting me,” I reassured her. “It’s just that… it felt like I needed to pee.”

“Oh.” There was a short pause, but then I could almost hear the grin in her voice. “Then why don’t you?”

Before I could say anything, the pressure was back, even stronger than before. My bladder felt like it would burst, and I had only one option left. Although my cheeks flamed crimson red and prickled when everything but Erin had made their way in front of me to watch the spectacle, there was nothing I could do.

I let go. The pee shot out of me in a wide, hissing stream that splashed into the pool. Bridget was pointing a video camera right towards me with one hand and slowly rubbing Elaine’s pussy inside her neighbor’s white bikini bottoms with the other. Joanne held the harness of the monster dildo in one hand, and I even through all my embarrassment I noticed that it also had a thick, if decidedly shorter, rubber end on the other side. Mrs. Somerset was openly massaging one of her saggy breasts, and all of them seemed to be fascinated by my shameful imitation of a fountain.

At last, I was finished, and I breathed a sigh of relief. The last few drops trickled down my pussy lips and ran down my thighs. Erin slowly extricated her arm, and I felt a feeling of loss when the touch ended.

Bridget switched off the camera and declared, “I think it’s time we let her down.”

* * * *

Down, that had meant down into the inflatable pool, right into the middle of my puddle of pee. At least it was warm from the summer sun, and with all the water Bridget had made me drink, it didn’t even smell that much. I caught myself more than once running my finger around my still gaping bum hole, and I noticed with relief that it was tightening again. Erin brought me a fresh bottle of water which I slowly sipped while I waited for my joints to get back all their flexibility. Hanging in those ropes had done quite the number on them, and at first, I hadn’t even managed to keep standing.

So this was how I watched them disassemble the frame and carry the parts into the barn: naked, pee-soaked, with my bum hole open like a silver dollar, two clamps on my nipples, red striped breasts and thighs and swollen pussy lips.

I could only wonder what more they had in store. The funny thing was that I felt brilliant. Ashamed, yes, even mortified, so much that I couldn’t meet their eyes, but also so exhilarated as if I had just climbed a mountain.

I took another sip of water and sighed softly.

Then I looked up and found the motley crew of sexual deviants standing around the pool. “My turn,” Elaine told me and stepped inside, heedless of the pee.

She pushed down her bikini bottoms and got onto her knees. My eyes were immediately drawn to the two lines of small, silver rings that pierced her pussy lips. It looked cruel, but incredibly sexy. When she moved, the rings clinked lightly against each other.

“I’d like you kneel up,” she told me, looking at me with her head tilted and a strange gleam in her eyes.

I hadn’t really noticed that lilt in her voice before, but it was sweet. I quickly followed her request like in a trance, my eyes still riveted to the silver jewelry between her legs, and knelt slightly to her side.

She reach out with one hand, palm upwards, and dipped it into one of the deeper puddles of pee that had formed on the uneven ground. My breathing stopped. She spooned up a handful and gently brought it towards me. The side of her hand touched my stomach, and then she tilted it. Warm pee ran down and dripped over my pussy.

Elaine moaned in delight, and I couldn’t suppress a pleasant sigh of my own.

“This is kinky, isn’t it,” she whispered softly, her eyes on mine while scooped up another handful of pee.

“Very,” I gasped back.

She emptied it over my breast, and golden droplets raced down my skin.

“Filthy,” she whispered.

A warm fluttering moved deep inside my pussy.

“Depraved,” I answered with a tremor in my voice while she coated my other breast.

“Disgusting,” she said softly, and I watched with wide eyes as she poured my pee into her mouth.

Then she closed her lips and leaned towards me, and her eyes twinkled brightly. My heart started to pound against my ribs, and the butterflies in my pussy began to dance. Like in a movie, I watched her lips come closer. I didn’t dare to breath. God, her lips felt soft, and my own lips parted willingly for hers.

A gush of warm and salty, slightly bitter pee rushed into my mouth, pushed there by her tongue. Then we were kissing, passionate and hungry, and pee dripped from the corners of our mouths. I gasped into her kiss. Her thigh started to rub against my mound. Our tongues dueled and our fingernails scratched fiery lines into each other’s back.

Then she pulled back and rushed to her feet. I watched her in a daze, my heart still pounding like I had run a marathon. When she stepped right in front of me, her feet outside of mine, and buried one hand in my hair, I knew what she had planned.

“Open wide,” she told me.

I opened my mouth all the way and looked up at her, full of excited trepidation. Her eyes now shone with hunger. Her fingers spread her pussy lips and exposed the rosy flesh inside.

She held me like this for long seconds before she asked, “What do you want me to do?”

My skin prickled in shame all over, but I knew what she wanted me to say. And I knew that I wanted to say it, because that bubbling heat between my thighs was ruling me. “Pee into my mouth,” I gasped, and when I saw that grin spread on her lips, I added, “Piss all over me! Drench me with your champagne!”

It started with a hissing sound, and a moment later, a stream of warm, wet, slightly yellow fluid hit my chest and quickly went higher. I felt so slutty, I had no words to do the intense carnal feelings proper justice, but when the stream hit my chin and splashed my face, my pussy gushed its own liquid response. My arousal reached new heights when the salty, bitter, slightly sweet and flowery pee filled my mouth, and I couldn’t believe myself when closed my mouth for a second and swallowed.

I opened my mouth again, and suddenly Elaine’s pussy was upon it, sealing it tightly. Her hand pushed me hard between her legs, and she filled my mouth as fast as I could swallow. Mouthful after mouthful of her pee streamed into my mouth and down into my belly, and strangely, the most prominent thought I had was that I wished someone would touch my clit.

After what seemed like ages, her flow ebbed. A last few drops trickled onto my tongue, and Elaine let go of me. I slumped back, catching my breath, feeling dizzy and incredibly horny.

Elaine did too, because her fingers flew over her clit. Her eyes were still riveted to mine, and without prompting, I jumped back between her legs and stuck my tongue into her piss-soaked pussy.

She awarded me with a moan. God, this was so decadent! Elaine humped my mouth and diddled herself furiously while I licked and sucked and tongued her with abandon, and her lewd jewelry teased the sides of my tongue. The musky, salty, intimate mix of pee and girl juice almost overwhelmed my senses while she went wild. I gripped my fingers into her buttocks to hold on when I felt her hips begin to tremble, and then she shook and came with little cries.

Someone clapped, and I think Erin shouted something like, “Go, Paisy!”

I had just drank the pee and licked the pussy of a woman I had seen and only shortly talked to once before. I was such a slut! And god, I loved it! My pussy buzzed and tingled without even being touched, and a part of me wanted this naughty game never to end.

Elaine had stepped back out of the inflatable pool and was just pulling up her bikini bottoms. They had gotten soaked with pee from lying in the pool and were nearly transparent. She grinned and winked at me, mouthing, “Filthy!”

I giggled. Then I looked around. Only Bridget hadn’t yet had her way with me. I had no idea what she had planned. My body was only held up by the need inside my pussy, but what a need that was!

She met my gaze. I couldn’t see her hands when she stepped into the pool with me and behind me. Her big breasts had been freed from the half cups of the corset, and she leaned over me, dangling her teats over my face, so long and soft and lewd. I latched onto one of her large nipples without thinking and heard her pleasured sigh.

She pulled it away though and caressed my cheek. “You’ve become quite the wicked thing in these few days here,” she commented with a grin.

I blushed, but there was no refuting her statement. “I guess.”

“I don’t have a game of my own planned for you today.”

I felt almost a bit let down. “Not?”

“No, but I have something else, a question - a naughty one.” She reached for one of my cane-striped breasts and massaged it.

I leaned my head back against her mound and moaned. Little painful, sexy sparks danced where she squeezed.

“I plan to set up a little internet page for you, where people pay a little to see all the dirty things you do. Would you like that?”

My breath hitched. For a moment, I froze, and dread shot through my chest at the thought that thousands of eyes might see all my depravities. Thousands of eyes might see… I shuddered.

“You’d be our very own little porn star,” Erin piped in, mirroring my thoughts.

I looked up at Bridget, at the woman who had turned my world upside down with her kinky games, and at Erin, who had seduced me into coming here. I knew them by now, and I was pretty sure they had played with this idea from the start. Once my pictures were on the net, everyone could see them - even friends, people who knew me, former teachers…

“Yes,” I gasped.

Erin cheered, and Bridget kissed me with one of her warm, moist, sloppy, dominating kisses that set my pussy ablaze. She pulled away with a smack, and a small line of drool stretched between our lips before it snapped and dribbled down my chin.

“Perfect,” she said with a grin and lifted something in front of me.

It was a strip of black leather with a buckle on one end - a collar. She turned it slightly, and on the front I could see a word formed by sparkling, yellow little gems.

“Every artist needs a stage name,” she said with a wink. “What do you think?”

“Oh god,” I gushed, re-reading the word, “I love it!”

She put the collar around my neck and fastened it behind, and when the leather tightened on my skin, I trembled. My fingers traced the outline of the word. It was debauched and shaming. It was such a turn on!

“Say cheese, Pissy!” Erin shouted.

A warm, wet stream hit my head, and I laid back my head and opened my mouth wide to give credence to my new name. A camera flashed and everyone clapped.

Pissy. Yes, I loved that new name.

* * * *

The End.

* * * *

I want to express big thanks for all the patience you had with me while what was supposed to be a two-part story grew into a small novel with quite long delays, and I want you to know I truly appreciated the wonderful messages of encouragement you sent me. While this part of Paisy’s - now Pissy’s - adventure has come to an end, there will at some point be glimpses into their schooling with Mrs. Somerset and probably also an exciting holiday job for Erin and Pissy at Joanne’s art gallery. It may be a few months until those are ready though. I hope you had fun reading this journey through debauchery!

Published 
Written by ChrissieLecker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments