Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stacy's Submission - Chapter 1

"Stacy meets the girl of her dreams. What will it take to keep her?"

16
5 Comments 5
19.1k Views 19.1k
4.5k words 4.5k words
Stacy sits in a small restaurant at lunch. The remains of her sandwich lie on a plate at the corner of her table. She stares at her laptop screen trying to improve her resume, yet again. Her work experience is pretty much blank.

Ugh, I can't get two years of experience, if no one will hire someone without two years of experience!

Stacy saves the document and tries to write out some of her assets, but her eyes are drawn across the restaurant.

The waitress who usually works the day shift is here. Stacy can never stop herself from staring. The girl is gorgeous. Golden brown hair falls gently over her shoulders. She has big eyes and a little button nose. Her cute pink lips look irresistibly delicious.

The waitress notices Stacy's empty plate and approaches with a smile. Stacy pretends to go back to work on her computer.

"All done with this?" the waitress asks, a cute lilt in her voice.

Stacy tries to make eye contact but chickens out. She tries to speak but nothing happens. She quickly manages to nod her head, still unable to look the girl in the eyes.

What is wrong with you Stacy?

The waitress picks up Stacy's plate, not missing a beat.

"You must really like the food here huh? You've been in here almost everyday for the past couple of weeks," she teases.

Stacy takes a deep breath and clears her throat. She bravely lifts her head to her adorable server.

"It's um, a really nice… atmosphere in here. You know… to be in. Work in."

"I like it too," the waitress adds casually. "Well, let me know if I can get you anything else, alright dear?"

Stacy's stomach is in knots.

Oh my god… she called me dear! What does she mean by that? Does she say that to everyone? She must… that's just something waitresses say. Just… just ask her if she'd like to get a drink sometime. That's easy! 

The waitress carries Stacy's plate back to the kitchen. Her navy skirt bounces as she walks, exposing her impossibly smooth skin.

The intense nervous ache in Stacy's stomach turns sour with disappointment.

Goddamn, get a hold of yourself. You're supposed to be working on finding a real job, not dreaming about some girl you're too scared to even talk to!

~~~~~~

Stacy unlocks the door to her small basement apartment, frustrated. The place is a little cramped and a bit messy, but not too bad. It's pretty much just a bedroom with a tiny kitchenette around the corner.

She drops her laptop on her desk and looks around the room. She notices herself in the mirror. Her long, dark, chestnut hair looks unbrushed. Her milky skin is pale in the poorly lit basement. She frowns.

I've got to stop going there… it's only depressing me.

Stacy turns around and takes off her jeans. Her strong, slender legs are even paler than her face.

I need a tan… she has a bit of a tan…

Stacy's mind runs back to the girl she can't stop thinking about. The nervous energy that's been boiling inside her all afternoon is evident by how turned on she's gotten. She can't help but squeeze her left breast. The hard nipple pushing into her hand tingles with delight and need.

Come on, you have work to do. And you've got to work out today too!

Stacy's other hand falls down to her white panties. The dampness between her legs calls to her as she traces the outline of her engorged lips through the soft fabric.

She bites into her bottom lip, trying to suppress the urge to put her fingers down inside her panties. She squeezes her breast tighter. It only causes the pressure inside her to grow.

I wonder what it would be like to kiss her… to press her body into mine…

Stacy's fingers pull her panties to the side as she gets lost in her imagination.

I would do anything to get to kiss her neck… to suck on her nipples… even just one of them.

Stacy's fingers find her wet lips. They threaten to push gently inside.

I bet she has the cutest little tongue. I would let her do anything with it…

Stacy's breathing becomes shallow and her hands get clammy.

Wrap your legs around me…grab my ass and… put your fingers…

Stacy's fingers play with her moist, trembling lips.

…Inside me…

Stacy bites her lip hard as she's about to sink her tips into her honey.

You have to go running Stacy!

"Goddamnit… I hate myself."

~~~~~~

Stacy runs through the park. She's in her running outfit. It's almost too dorky looking. Her shorts and top are a matching bright blue and she's got sweat bands on her head and wrists. Her hair sits in a ponytail as she jogs.

She's not as timid as she looked before. She carries a slight fierceness in her eyes as she pushes herself up a hill.

Breathing harder now, she feels her calves start to really burn.

Keep going. Keep going. Don't even think about stopping. You have to do this!

Stacy is sweating hard and still going. Every muscle in her body sears with pain.

You coward. This is what you get. 

Stacy struggles up an even larger, steeper hill.

Come on, prove you aren't scared. Prove you can do this. If you can do this, you can do anything.

Her lungs scream for relief. It feels like there's acid streaming through her veins. She keeps going.

She reaches the top and shrieks with relief. A man walking his dog passes by her. He gives her a weird look. She's too tired to be embarrassed as she hunches over to catch her breath.

On the way home, she passes the restaurant. The waitress is still there, cleaning tables on the patio. Despite her exhaustion, Stacy's nerves make her stomach uncomfortable.

Come on. You have to do this. You have to talk to her. Or you'll never forgive yourself…

~~~~~~

Stacy finishes a hot shower and blow dries her hair. She lays out a bunch of outfits on her bed as she tries to decide on one.

Cute? Or Sexy…?

~~~~~~

Stacy waits across the street from the restaurant. She takes a deep breath.

She stands somewhat awkwardly in her barely-worn heels and fiddles with the bottom of her dress, trying to make it hang properly. Her hair is brushed over her shoulders and held in place by two hair clips. They're adorned with little pink bows.

Stacy's nervousness starts turning to fear and she thinks about turning around.

Just walk forward. Don't think about anything else!

Stacy's feet begin to move, slowly. The warm air flows between her legs and up her dress. She feels naked, but pretty.

As soon as she walks through the front doors she feels like throwing up.

Oh god, I can't do this… it's too much. God, I'm such a loser.

The waitress walks by the entrance and notices Stacy. She smiles, surprised.

"Back again so soon?" She inquires, cutely.

Stacy doesn't know what to say. She feels stupid and awkward.

"Just can't get enough of me huh?" The waitress teases.

Stacy blushes. She tries to speak, but the panic in her mind and the beating in her chest paralyzes her.

"I'm just teasing. I shouldn't be giving you a hard time like this. You're a regular! Table for one?" The waitress asks, opening her beautiful eyes widely.

Not again. You're pathetic. Come on. You can do this! Look at what you put yourself through today. You conquered that hill, just ask her!

Stacy begins to speak, but stares at the floor, unable to make eye contact.

"I was wondering if you'd like to get a drink with me maybe, sometime?" Stacy mutters. Her hands are twisted together tightly in front of her pink dress.

She feels like she just fell out of a plane. She can't feel her feet. Weightless.

The waitress begins to blush a little. She clearly doesn't know what to say.

Oh no… what have I done?

Now all Stacy can feel is panic and anxiety filling her stomach and chest. It's overwhelming.

"I don't think… I mean… that's really sweet of you but…" The waitress mumbles before stopping herself. She really looks at Stacey for a moment. Something in her mind begins to shift. Her eyes glimmer just slightly.

"Why don't you come back tonight, when I'm done work. 6pm. Does that work for you?… Sorry I don't know your name."

Stacy comes back to life.

Am I hallucinating? tonight? Really? Oh… oh my…

"Um, what? Sorry?" Stacy sputters.

The waitress laughs. "I'm Becca. What's your name?"

"Oh! Umm… Stacy! Hi Becca. Um, yes, I mean, tonight. 6 o' clock. I'll come by then!" Stacy announces, horribly awkward.

"Yes. We can get something to eat and have a drink. But, um, not here! Anywhere but here, hah!"

Stacy nods. She can't seem to get anything out of her throat anymore. It's tighter than she's ever felt it. She smiles and heads out the door, unable to say goodbye properly.

She gets outside and exhales desperately.

I did it! I can't believe it! I can't believe she said yes… Oh god… How am I going to get through a whole date with her? I can barely look her in the eyes!

~~~~~~

Stacy checks her phone.

6:03pm

She waits nervously outside the restaurant. She's wearing the same outfit as earlier; her pink dress and heels.

I wonder if I should have changed… Oh God… is she gonna think I'm weird for wearing the same thing?

Stacy's stomach churns painfully. She can feel herself becoming uncomfortably hot and anxious. 

What am I doing!?

Becca pops out the front doors, still wearing her work clothes. All of the waitresses here have to wear a similar ensemble; black flats, dark nylons or knee socks and a kilt or buttoned skirt. Becca's short-sleeved, black shirt is unbuttoned at the top now, revealing just a hint of her bosom.

Almost out of habit, Stacy stares at her date, unable to believe how well the outfit fits her.

Oh God you're beautiful...

"Ready to go Stacy?" Becca asks, a big smile across her adorable face.

Stacy nods, shaking herself from her gawking, "Yep! Becca."

"I thought you looked, well, look really pretty by the way. I love that outfit," Becca admits.

Stacy blushes again.

Oh my… she's so nice… focus! Focus on not saying anything stupid!

"Where you eat?" Stacy blurts.

Fuck…

Becca giggles, clearly aware of how nervous Stacy is around her.

"I mean… where would you like to eat?" Stacy asks, carefully.

"Anywhere is fine. How about right there?" Becca suggests, pointing just across the street.

"Oh sure! Why not?" Stacy says, trying to sound casual.

"Are you always this nervous around people?" Becca teases.

Stacy feels her face get warm, embarrassed.

"No," she admits.

Becca giggles as she puts her arm through Stacy's.

Her skin is so… soft…

Stacy forgets to breathe for a moment as the girl's pretty arm embraces hers.

"I'll take it as a compliment then. Come on!"

Becca pulls Stacy to the nice bar across the street.

~~~~~~

Becca and Stacy sit across from each other at a small table. The bar isn't too loud, but Stacy leans forward in her chair. She can almost taste Becca's sweet breath as the girl talks.

"Yeah, anyways, thanks for inviting me out. I've wanted to have a few more friends in this area," Becca explains.

As Stacy hears the words, panic sets in.

Oh god… friends? Oh no! She thinks… Oh god I'm an idiot…

"I'm just kidding. This is a date right?" Becca giggles, looking to Stacy with her giant eyes.

Stacy's body relaxes again. She can feel her pulse beating in her neck.

"Yes… um… I thought it was a date…" Stacy mumbles.

"Good. Glad we got that cleared up. I'm sorry, I'll stop teasing you so much. I'm just trying to help you relax."

Stacy nods with an embarrassed smile and takes a deep breath.

"So, how long have you worked there as a waitress?" Stacy asks, trying to take the focus off her.

Becca smiles. She crosses her legs and her foot accidentally rubs against Stacy's under the table. She keeps it there.

"About a year. After college I moved to the city and have just been saving some money while I figure out what I really want to do, you know?" Becca explains casually, keeping her eyes locked on Stacy.

Stacy can barely focus, the feeling of Becca's leg resting against her's is sending lightning bolts of excitement into her belly.

My goodness she's pretty. I want to hold her… I want…

"What about you?" Becca asks.

"I uh… Um, well I've been working part time. Just a boring job, while I look for something better. Really my first time living on my own. I kind of like it."

Becca stares into Stacy's eyes as she listens. Stacy suddenly feels incredibly self-conscious.

"I kind of like you," Becca admits.

Stacy blushes wildly.

Am I dreaming? Where am I?

~~~~~

Stacy and Becca walk down the street from the bar. Despite not drinking very much, Stacy can feel herself beginning to relax a little.

She feels Becca's hand subtly bouncing against her own. Every time it glances off her skin, she feels pure excitement shoot through her body.

Just hold her hand… just grab it. 

Stacy looks down and clasps Becca's hand in hers.

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

Becca keeps walking, a smile growing on her lips. Stacy feels a powerful warmth fill her insides.

Who is this girl? I can't believe this is happening.

Becca's warm, delicate hand feels perfect.

~~~~~~

They stop outside Stacy's door.

"This is me, here," Stacy shyly announces, waving her free hand. She still hasn't let go of Becca's. She doesn't ever want to. "Would you like to, um… come in for a bit?"

Becca looks enticed, but takes a deep breath of hesitation. Her eyes fill with anxiety. She let's go of Stacy's hand.

"Thanks Stacy… but, I don't know if I should. Tonight has been great though hun," Becca confesses, seeming very conflicted.

Why does my heart ache whenever she calls me dear or hun? 

Stacy turns her eyes away, feeling a little shut down. Becca reaches out and hugs her.

Stacy can't help but become overwhelmed by the warmth and softness of the girl holding her. She can feel Becca's breasts softly pressing against her own. Stacy can't help but become aroused.

This girl, this woman she's been infatuated with, who smells like love and beauty, is tightly squeezing her body. Stacy can barely breathe. She turns her head towards Becca's. Her nose wafts the girl's gorgeous hair. It makes her dizzy.

Becca… I'm shivering… god why I am so nervous? So excited?

Stacy feels her lips trembling. Becca hasn't moved an inch since she started the hug and her neck is just inches away. Stacy leans her head forward, unable to resist the soft warm skin within reach of her mouth. Becca pulls her head back.

They look straight into each other's eyes.

"I'm sorry..." Stacy begins, before Becca's lips press against hers.

Oh fuck… 

Stacy can't think. Her mind goes blank as Becca's perfect lips slowly move over hers. They're impossibly soft and moist. Becca's tongue gently teases the bottom of Stacy's upper lip. It's agonizingly arousing. Becca's mouth tastes almost as sweet as honey.

Stacy feels her immense nervous energy and excitement now manifesting itself inside her panties. They feel tight against her throbbing pussy. She's overcome by the need to press it up against Becca, hard.

But Becca pulls herself away again.

"Fuck… I like you Stacy…" Becca whimpers, weakly.

I like you too! Oh god... please don't stop kissing me now!

Stacy can't speak, though her mind is racing a million miles a minute.

Becca looks back at the door to Stacy's apartment.

"I really shouldn't…"

~~~~~~

Stacy pushes some of her clothes off her bed.

"I'm sorry about the mess… I haven't really had many guests over," Stacy explains, trying to justify the state of her home.

Becca shyly giggles and shrugs as she sits down on the bed.

"I like it," she admits.

Stacy stands in front of Becca, awkwardly.

"Can… I get you anything?" Stacy asks, unsure of what to do next.

Becca shakes her head politely and smiles up at her host.

Stacy swallows the lump in her throat.

Just sit down next to her. Stop being an idiot. Just sit down on your bed!

Stacy slowly, feeling like a dork, moves over and sits next to Becca on the bed. Becca immediately places her hand on Stacy's.

Every time Becca touches her, she feels herself completely taken over by the girl's incredible presence. Her mouth feels dry. Every muscle in her body is tight. The only thing she can think about it pushing Becca over and rubbing her body against her. Thinking of the sounds Becca might make when she's aroused is causing Stacy to tremble.

Becca's hand moves up Stacy's arm. She feel's Becca's fingers tickling her skin as they climb up onto her shoulder. Stacy can barely breathe she's so nervous.

Becca's fingers gently wrap themselves around Stacy's soft, dark hair. She sighs cutely as she inspects Stacy's neckline.

This is too much… what is she trying to do to me?

Suddenly, Stacy feels Becca's lips softly kissing her neck. The sensation immediately starts her pulse racing. It pumps her hot, warm blood into her head and between her legs. Stacy's having trouble focusing.

She tries to move, but her body is a prisoner to the excited arousal it's receiving.

Tell her how lovely she is. Tell her how good this feels. How long you've waited and wanted to have her touch you like this. 

"I…Oh… Becca…Guh…G…" Stacy mumbles, trying to gain control over her arms.

Becca almost purrs as she moves closer to Stacy. Her impossibly lush lips work their way higher. Stacy can feel them lightly tickling and making wet, every inch of her sensitive neck. Her stiff nipples threaten to burst as they squeeze against her bra.

Becca nibbles Stacy's earlobe gently. Her warm breath sends a hot tingling surge over Stacy's horny body.

"I want to make you happy. I want to make you feel good," Becca whispers, teasing the bottom of Stacy's ear with her tongue.

Stacy is helpless. Her hands are balled up into fists at her sides as she sits on her bed in her pink dress.

"Ever since the first time I saw you… I wanted… I wanted this…" She moans.

Becca's left hand falls onto Stacy's leg. The slender, dainty fingers walk their way onto Stacy's thigh.

She feels her legs slowly opening, almost uncontrollably. She can't speak. She's afraid to. Her pussy throbs. She can feel its warm dampness emanating from her panties.

Becca watches Stacy's face as she slides her hand up under her dress.

Oh fuck… Oh god.. this is happening…

Stacy opens her legs wider, welcoming the gorgeous girl's hand further.

"Stacy, you're shaking… are you alright?" Becca asks, still intently focused on her date's eyes.

Stacy giggles nervously, "Ha… I'm just… a little nervous. That's all. I'm sorry."

Becca's hand freezes, an inch from Stacy's desperate sex.

"Don't be silly. There's nothing to be sorry for hun. Are you, enjoying this…?" Becca asks, seeming worried about the answer.

Stacy turns to her, a look of overwhelming happiness on her face.

Am I enjoying this!? Are you crazy!?

"I… I really am Bec…ca…" Stacy manages through a shaking voice.

Becca smiles as she runs her other hand through Stacy's hair.

Oh god that feels amazing…

The fingers move closer to her damp mound. The excitement is making it hard for her to breath.

Becca purrs again as she nuzzles her lips into Stacy's neck.

Touch me… put your fingers inside me… I want you… Please… 

Becca's lips kiss Stacy's soft neck, up and down. Both girls tremble as they share each other's touch. Stacy nudges her pussy forward, desperately seeking the fingers under her dress.

Oh fuck… just take me… do anything you want to me…

The fingers stop moving and Becca pulls away.

"Wh… What are…?" Stacy whimpers as Becca slides off the bed.

Becca falls to her knees in front of Stacy, who's sitting dumbfounded, legs open on the edge of her bed. She looks down at Stacy's feet.

"Your heels are still on," Becca comments, brushing a strand of her golden hair over her ear.

"Oh…" Stacy mumbles, confused.

Becca, carefully takes Stacy's right foot in her hands and slowly begins unstrapping the shoe.

What is she doing?

Becca slides the heel off Stacy's foot, fully revealing all of her little toes.

"You have beautiful feet…" Becca confesses, attentively picking up Stacy's other foot and unbuckling the thin strap.

"Th… thank you. You really don't have to do that…" Stacy argues, timidly.

Becca smiles from the floor. She seems comfortable there as she bites her lip, staring at Stacy's bare feet with interest.

"Would you like me to massage your feet?" Becca asks, looking up at her pretty date coyly.

Massage my… my feet? Why would she…

Before Stacy can answer, Becca's soft, girly hands are all over Stacy's left foot.

Ohh… Wow…

She's never had her feet touched like this before. Intense little surges of relief and arousal shoot up her legs. She looks at Becca, who seems extremely turned on as she rubs her thin fingers between Stacy's toes.

After a few minutes, Becca places Stacy's left foot on the ground between her legs and starts massaging the other. She spreads her knees apart, lowering her pussy to the floor.

Stacy feels Becca's warm, damp panties rub against the toes of her left foot.

Holy fuck… this is nice…

"This feels so good…" Stacy moans, fighting the urge to touch herself. She can feel her little pussy making her panties wet. The sensation is maddening.

Becca smiles. Her giant, adorable eyes glimmer with lust as they look over Stacy's body. She softly rocks her hips back and forth, pressing her moist underwear against Stacy's pedicured toes.

Stacy needs her pussy to be touched. Her ass tingles with excitement as she thinks about everything she wants to do with the girl in front of her.

Becca rubs her thumbs into the ball of Stacy's foot and moans. Stacy can feel Becca's warm breath against the sensitive skin of her foot.

Becca begins to writhe with desire as she grinds her bothered clit harder. She lifts Stacy's foot to her face and breathes in its essence.

Oh no… what is she doing? I hope I don't smell…

Becca groans with delight as she rubs her panties back and forth over Stacy's foot. She buries her nose between two delicate, little toes.

"Oh my… Stacy… you're so sexy," Becca murmurs between laboured breaths.

Stacy blushes as her feet are used and pampered. Her pussy is begging her for attention. She can't take any more of this teasing. She pulls Becca onto the bed and pounces on top of her. They kiss each other hard as Stacy uses her feet to spread Becca's legs apart.

Becca struggles to catch her breath, but Stacy is devouring her mouth.

Becca's legs open up and she wraps them around Stacy's hips. Stacy can feel her clit pulsing between her engorged lips. It clamours for satisfaction.

Stacy grabs Becca's wrists and pins them down above her head. Becca's eyes shoot open with arousal. Stacy pushes her hips against Becca's.

Oh fuck… oh my… mm…

Stacy grinds her damp pelvis against Becca's white panties.

Becca lets out an adorable moan from her tiny mouth. Her eyes roll back into her head as she lets herself be taken.

Stacy helplessly rocks her clit against Becca's. Both girls begin to pant and tremble with intense desire.

This is perfect… I want her… I want all of her. I can't believe this is happening! I can't believe how fucking turned on I am.

Becca struggles to free her hands, but Stacy's leaning down on them too strongly. Her black knee socks squeeze against Stacy's waist. She uses them to pull Stacy back a little.

"Stacy… wait… wait," Becca whimpers.

Stacy stops immediately.

Oh no! I knew I was acting too desperate. What was I thinking!?

"I'm sorry! What… what's wrong?" Stacy blurts in a panic.

"I shouldn't be doing this… I'm sorry! I can't control myself around you. I'm not supposed… I just…"

Becca gives up trying to explain and rolls over to her side on the bed. She curls her knees into her body and groans with frustration.

Stacy watches Becca with a lot of worry and a little confusion.

"What… what is it that's so wrong about this?" Stacy asks, hoping not to upset her.

"I'm just too weak. That's all it is. I'm needy and weak and have no self control. I'm sorry for involving you in this," Becca whimpers.

Stacy's emotions take over. No longer focused on her sexual needs, she becomes consumed with the urge to comfort the cute girl on her bed.

She lays down next to Stacy and puts her arms around her. Becca purrs and wiggles her bum gently back into Stacy's pelvis. There isn't a millimetre between them.

~~~~~~

For the next few hours, Stacy holds Becca tightly as they talk about their lives and their first loves. Through most of it, Stacy runs her fingers gently through Becca's bronze hair. Every so often, the smell of it causes Stacy's dormant arousal to build and torment her. But she never lets go of Becca for a second.

Eventually, they both fall asleep.

~~~~~~

Stacy opens her eyes and immediately notices that Becca is gone.

I knew it was too good to be true… I was dreaming wasn't I…

She sits up swiftly and notices a small note next to her:
------
Sorry hun, I had to go! 

Pick me up again tonight at 8:00pm?

~Becca
------

Fuck, I can barely wait.

Stacy's smile quickly disappears as she notices her calendar.

Shit…

~~~~~~

Stacy lays on her stomach as she speaks into her cellphone.

"No, Mark, I'm sorry. Yeah, just really came down with something last night. I don't think it's that bad though. I can probably make it in for my shift tonight," Stacy grumbles, sounding quite sick.

She forces a very harsh cough.

"Oh thanks. No I will feel better, thanks a lot," Stacy says, hanging up. She looks over at her closet.

What the hell should I wear!?

~~~~~~

Continued in: Chapter 2.

~~~~~~

Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments