Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Speed Dating For Passionate Singles

"A naïve girl discovers her dark side."

8
5 Comments 5
9.7k Views 9.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words
The day I have been waiting for has arrived and I am outside the back entrance of the Sports Club when it is my turn. A fit looking security guard in a suit approaches and beckons me to come forward. He doesn’t say anything.

My name is Dianne and I am a confident, thirty-six-year-old single, well-educated woman with long wavy black hair, green eyes, big shapely breasts and a slim body. My long working hours and responsibilities as nursing director in the biggest hospital in Brisbane have left me with little time for a boyfriend and I have not been on a date for years.

I find myself lonely at nights and longing for company of the opposite sex. The agency I contacted promises introductions to other single passionate people in my social class and the night has been advertised as being free to selected female guests and available is by invitation only. I am appreciative, after undergoing a lengthy process of form filling and photo uploads, of reaching this stage.

I am wearing a white fringed lace lingerie dress with a two-tiered fringe hem, back keyhole, detachable garter straps and matching thong, black heels, heavy make up to accentuate my Spanish features and long red coat. I am dressed to kill. After a good look over me, the male guard leads me into a small room for personal screening.

In the room he locks the door, approaches me and proceeds to run his hands slowly down either side of my body, with a pit stop at my big breasts where he has a good feel and smiles. I flinch when he touches my breasts as it is so unexpected. I actually enjoyed his touch but didn’t let him know that. It has been a long time since somebody did that.

“Excuse me, is touching my breasts part of the search?” I say to him.

He ignores me. I should have protested but I didn’t want to cause any trouble.

When he is finished, he stands very close and, with a smiling face, he turns me around and I am bent over and my legs are spread wide. This time he repeats the search process but stops at my bum, which he caresses very softly. This feels so good that I forget where I am and I let him continue. After a short while his fingers touch my inner thigh and brush my pussy lips where he is greeted with my juices. I really like this.

“Ohhhh yeah... that feels so good,” I say.

I want him to go deeper.

But he stops and I feel disappointed. He pulls me back to the upright position as he discovers something.

“You have broken the two piece clothing rule,” he says in an assertive tone. He looks straight into my eyes.

I feel bad to hear this as I know the strict dress code for females is limited to only two pieces of clothing and both must be lace. But I didn’t think a long coat was included as I had planned taking it off once inside.

Without hesitation, he lifts my lace dress over my arse and cuts my thong from my body and it falls to the floor in pieces. I am shocked and speechless. He then takes off my coat and lays it on the table. I am left standing in my white lingerie see-through dress. My breasts are clearly visible, especially the pink nipples, and I won’t tell you how much he can see of my pussy. Standing before him, I feel very exposed and helpless despite wearing a dress. My security has just been stripped away but my insides are really enjoying being treated like this. For some unfathomable reason I just love it.

I am not sure if I am more ashamed or more pleased but I do know I am very turned on and I have been all day. Just the thought of coming here was enough to get me going and now I want more.

He speaks again, this time in a stern, dominant voice. “Tonight you will meet some important businessmen who will want to talk and look at you so I must ask that you obey our rules and show some respect. Is that clear?” 

As if sensing my fear, he comes closer to try and kiss me. Maybe he wants me to let down down my barriers.

“Yes I understand, I will do what they ask,” I say, not very convincingly.

Although still feeling a little scared, I had in fact surrendered. He stamps my hand with a number and we leave the room without any of my personal belongings. I feel uneasy but I can’t leave now. I am curious.

“But what about my coat and my handbag?” I ask him.

No answer. We walk along a corridor and arrive at the function room.

“This is Dianne. She has been screened," the security guard tells the receptionist behind the counter. He has a big grin on his face. By this time I was having mixed feelings but I put it down to anxiety.

"Thanks for coming Dianne, just walk through. Good luck on meeting someone. Step out of your comfort zone and be open to everything you experience and you will be fine," the beautiful blonde with bouncy breasts said to me as if she knew something I didn’t.

“I will do. Thanks for the opportunity,” I reply.

With formalities out of the way I walked into the function room with dignity and intuitively tuned in to the mood of the room. I can do this spiritually, another one of my talents. It was a welcome distraction as I came to accept how inappropriately dressed I was to meet a prospective partner. Wow! How dating had changed!

On the positive side the function room lived up to my expectations with candles, good lighting and fantastic music. I discovered floor to ceiling mirrors on two sides of the room, high bar tables containing refreshments and a small stage with speakers on either side at the front of the room. This calmed my nerves a bit and even more so after I grabbed my first rum and coke from a scantily clad waitress touring the room. I felt so good and on top of the world. Who cares that I am wearing a dress with nothing underneath.

Now to study the guests. There must have been about sixty singles in the room and I noticed all the men were well-dressed in suits and face masks. The women were all sexily dressed in very short lace dresses, showing lots of cleavage, and high heels but no face masks. I wondered why the dress standards differed between the sexes when my thoughts were suddenly interrupted.

“Welcome everyone to Elite Speed Dating for Passionate Singles. My name is Linda and I will be your hostess tonight. The order of tonight’s program will be first the entertainment, followed by the speed dating rounds and concluding with the roundup. We are a traditional agency so girls please let the man make the first move. There is unlimited alcohol and food on offer to get you started,” Linda told the horny crowd.

There was immediate cheering in the room.

The lights dimmed, the music changed and the entertainment started.

On stage in front of an audience of voyeuristic members and guests, we welcomed and were stimulated by an exotic long haired Egyptian belly dancer who performed the dance of the seven veils and I especially loved watching her take off her clothes, piece by piece.

She moved very gracefully, doing the figure eight in front of us, swaying her hips, moving around and bending down. It wasn’t long before we saw her shapely breasts which she cupped for the audience and shook provocatively as she removed her veils to reveal a gorgeous smooth shaped body. I loved the shaved pussy; I wanted to touch it. Even though I am not into girls, I was attracted to this one because of the erotic way she moved. I felt even hotter and more turned on now. Moisture was starting to build up down south.

Onto the speed dating and time to meet these eligible men. The rules were that matches were limited to ten minutes and what we did with this time was our business. Girls were stationed in numbered private booths set up around the room and men moved around to these booths after the bell sounded.

In round one, I meet Mr Pin Stripe, my first matched date. He looks good with a blond hair and was smartly dressed. I love the military style haircut. I bet he looked good under that mask. He read the number stamped on my hand, checked his mobile, and then introduced himself.

“Dianne your profile says you like dancing. Can you demonstrate some Belly dancing steps please?” he asked, which made feel a bit anxious. I wanted to please him not turn him away.

“I’ll try,” I replied.

I tried to think at lightning speed as to the first move I would perform.

Belly dancers only dance in bare feet so I needed to take off my shoes. I bent over to undo the straps of my heels and I noticed Mr Pin Stripe was looking up my dress so I wiggled my bare bum to give him a better look. I think he wants me.

Before long I was dancing around him very suggestively, shaking my breasts within inches of his chest but he didn’t touch me. He was smiling a lot and a big bulge was developing in his trousers. With my back to him I rubbed up and down against his hard on. His hands pulled up my dress.

“This is beautiful Dianne but you are not my type,” he said.

I felt rejected.

In round two I met another masked stranger. This one could have been a body builder and he had an accent, maybe Italian.

“Please turn around,” he said. I comply.

“Come closer.” I obeyed.

He barked out many instructions, I listened and carried them out until I heard something I didn’t like. “Play with yourself.” 

"I don’t think so, not out in public." I didn’t even do this at home and I won’t be doing it here. "Too many cameras." 

He leaned in closer. My eyes were defiant. He ignored my body language and I felt his fingers penetrate me, which felt wrong but, at the same time, it felt so right.

“Oh god. You are a hot, wet thing,” he said as his fingers pulled out then entered me again. Stroking my clit with see saw movements, he made my senses go wild.

I screamed. This was the most amazing sensation. “I love it, I love it, I love it,” I screamed. “Yeah, yeah yeah. Ooooooh god, oooooooh god.” 

I got louder. It was ecstasy. It felt so fucking good. I was on my way to a climax, just a few more strokes. I was losing control. He stopped.

Round two was over and he moved way. I felt very emotional and very sad. I desperately wanted to cum. But there was still hope. I had a few more rounds to go.

Round three begins.

YreneShy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YreneShy

This was a short, fat and balding man and I didn’t like him at all. His phone and my number confirmed my identity so we hugged and he started talking. The social exchange was great, on a friend to friend basis ,but he repulsed me.

“You look dammed hot tonight Dianne,” he said politely.

I felt happy that I looked good to him but that was it.

He came closer to touch my breasts and he squeezed both quite hard until I jumped.

“Do you like that?” he said.

I didn’t want to say no, so I kept quiet. I remembered the commands to accept all offers. I didn’t want to seem ungrateful. He did it again. I jumped again as I sensed he wanted to go further.

He spun me around and bent my body over, pulling up my dress until my bum cheeks were showing. I heard a zipper and then I felt his body pushing up against me. I didn’t want this but I felt powerless to stop it. I was told to be open, obedient and flexible and here I was allowing a horrible stranger to violate my body. Was I mad? Yes, but at the same time, my body craved male attention. I so needed a big fat cock in my pussy. I was willing to consider anything right now.

There was a delay, time was ticking so goddammed fast. Hurry up! It took a while before I noticed a big cock pushing my thighs to spread wider. He was teasing me and making me wait for his cock. The bastard.

The bell went. Too late. Round three was over.

In round four I met a nice young guy, in his twenties, obviously an IT nerd but very sweet. He had done his homework on me before he got to my booth.

“Dianne, I know you go to the gym so I want to see you do some crunches,” he said in such a young sweet way.

I like him and I do hope I score with him. I was getting beyond desperate now. I readily complied with his request.

I lay on the floor, knees bent upwards and thighs spread wide apart. I raise my head and arms just far enough to tighten the abdominal muscles. The aim of the exercise is a flat stomach. Mr IT Nerd got down on the ground, held my legs for balance and had a bird’s eye view of my swollen pussy and all the moisture that was dripping down my leg.

“I love that beautiful pussy you have Dianne,” he said and he took a close up photo of it.

He made me feel really good, really wanted.

At one point I felt him reach across to put two fingers inside me as I was exercising and this really pleased me. I smiled at him. It was now I noticed a small crowd gathering to watch and cameras flashing but, somehow, I didn’t care who saw me. In fact, I felt proud others were watching, it turned me on even more.

I stopped exercising. I hadn’t noticed but he had been stroking himself and fingering my pussy with the other hand. Who said men can’t multi-task?

I was still on the floor when he stood up and kept stroking his very big thick cock.

“Oooh, yeah... Dianne… oooh fuck I am going to …” His voice trailed away.

The next thing, I watch a big fountain of white magic cum shoot skywards from his throbbing cock. His cock aims towards my pussy for load one and then I hear his say more cum is on the way and he quickly repositions to shoot load two onto my face and hair. There was so much cum everywhere, it may have been snowing. How intensely erotic this was.

“Oooh that was beautiful,” I told him as I lay motionless and proud. I rubbed myself and tasted the young, very virile seed he left for me and thanked everyone I was alive to experience this.

The bells rings. Round four is over. I grab another quick drink before the last round, despite feeling already quite drunk. Nothing seems to matter anymore except having an orgasm.

Round five for me begins with an opening line from a tall, brown haired gentleman. “I’m Ben and I am the CEO of Smith Tri Electronics,” he said.

He proceeds to show me his business card. In other words, bow down to his lordship. A big shot.

“Dianne, I have been observing your behaviour throughout the night,” Ben says. His manner was very authoritarian and, despite myself, I bow my head in shame, not liking where this was going.

“This speed dating night has been staged for male members to meet female guests and find a compatible partner but you have behaved like a real slut,” he says.

I feel guilty. I couldn’t disagree with him but, actually, I had enjoyed it.

“Dirty sluts need to be punished,” he said in a loud voice. The whole room heard that and I blushed bright red.

“James, bring all the other sluts to me for punishment,” he said and motioned to a man nearby.

Three other girls were brought to where I was standing. We were lined up and told to take off our clothes. By this time we were all very drunk and one girl could hardly stand on her high heels. We had to hold her up.

I stripped as instructed, just in case there were any arguments. I hate conflict. I stood there naked: half-smiling, half-scared. I sensed the other girls felt the same because they discarded their clothing, too, and all four of us were naked; big tits for all the men to stare at, shaven pussies and bums on display for everyone. We were then handcuffed but not without protest from me. It was no use. Deep down this was a fantasy of mine but I have never admitted this to anyone, not even my best friend.

“Bend over girls and spread your legs very wide,” Ben commanded.

We did as he asked but very slowly and it turned me on so much you have no idea.

A few male members of the audience came to where we were standing and briefly fingered our pussies but Ben stepped in, rubbed my pussy lips roughly up and down to gather some pussy juice to show everyone and held it up high for the world to see.

“Mmmmm this slut tastes real good,” he said and slapped my arse really hard.

“Ben, can we fuck them, too?” Some of the men in the audience cheered.

“Yeah, sure, but I am diving in first,” he replied.

I heard footsteps behind me, zips being undone, trousers dropping to the floor... and then silence. Not a sound could be heard. I was petrified. What had I become? From a naïve single woman looking for a date I had become a cumslut for men to fuck at their leisure and I felt powerless to stop it.

“Ready, set, go,” I heard Ben saying to the others.

This had developed into a race.

My turn. I felt a bit smack across my arse. Ouch ,that hurt. Then again. I winced in pain. When the painful feeling stopped I found I liked this new sensation. It was a turn on.

My thoughts of pleasure and pain being different sides of the same coin were suddenly interrupted as my arse was being rocked from side to side and I could sense something big coming my way. I was hoping for rocket penetration.

I was jolted back into reality when a very wide cock penetrated me doggy style. Deep inside my swollen pussy, the cock was so big I could hardly accommodate its length or width. He pushed that big monster in and out, filling me up and feeding desires I never knew I had. There was no condom or social conventions attached, just plain old fashioned fucking of the highest calibre. There was a primal instinct to procreate in the least amount of time possible. Full thrust ahead.

“Push hard, push deeper” I shouted at him as I lost all control and surrendered myself to this random man.

My requests were ignored.

“What a slut you are. Oh god. Oh yeah. You are so fucking hot and wet.”

“Ohhhhh... spread your legs wider,” the voice shouted.

I did as told and he pulled out. I felt disappointed. What happened?

Another cock entered me. This time a smaller one but much longer and this guy was thrusting and thrusting. I loved every minute of it.

“Smile for the camera, Dianne. Tell us who you are,” somebody said to me.

“I’m Dianne, I’m a cumslut, I am looking for a partner to fuck me,” I said, in a very intoxicated, euphoric state. I never felt more alive.

“I’m comming now,” the man fucking me yelled.

He pulled out to spray all his cum onto my back and hair. I looked up with pride into the camera filming me and I cupped my breasts and smiled, without a care in the world.

All the girls were finished with their fucking action long before me and were getting dressed. I followed suit. I cleaned up a bit and pulled my lace dress over my head and headed to the stage area for the rounding up.

“Thank you for joining us tonight for such a fun and exciting evening," said Linda. "A message to our male members. Our fantastic tech crew are emailing you video copies of this evening’s event as we speak so check your inboxes. A copy will also be uploaded to our website and this is in accordance with everybody’s written consent which we have on file. Let’s now go to tonight’s highlights.” 

I couldn’t believe that I had consented to being filmed having sex. There must be a mistake. I would never do that.

On the large digital screen we started watching a video summary of the night and I enjoyed seeing some of the people I had met until the footage of me appeared.

I felt really weird watching myself going from having full control to having none. I saw myself fucking random men and I was totally exposed. My identity was made public while the identity of the willing men that fucked me remained protected. Viewers could see my round shapely breasts being teased and squeezed, my pussy was stroked and played with until I was left sexually frustrated. Then in a drunken state I shared cocks with other girls. Oh god this turned me on.

It was secretly thrilling to see myself as a porn star and, through this medium, be able to view intimate close ups of my wet pussy and see images of every hard and throbbing cock that penetrated my wet cave. At the same time, I had to admire the very creative camera angles used by the men who started to masturbate while filming us.

It wasn’t long before everyone watching the show started looking my way as I dominated screen time. I smiled and waved. I hope somebody calls me soon.

A week later, hostess Linda called me.

“We loved your participation last week and we would like to invite you to the next function, which is for gold class members only next month. Are you interested?” she said.

“Oh yeah. I wouldn’t miss it for the world. Count me in,” I replied.

Published 
Written by cleopatra
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments