Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sorority Pledge 1: A Devil in Disguise - Part 3

"A well-earned spanking jerks two college students into the edgy bliss of BDSM."

16
5 Comments 5
15.9k Views 15.9k
7.9k words 7.9k words


When sorority pledge, Addison Montgomery, gets caught chucking eggs at a mansion at the demand of her sisters on Halloween, she's punished by the rich man’s son, Logan, a hot junior at her college, and they get swept up in the delicious power exchange and a tumultuous squall of passion. But where it leads may be way too hot for them to handle. 

* * * *

When my time was up at the notification of Old Man Thorndike, I put on my shoes and panties, gathered up my crap and fled the house, catching one last ogle from Geoffrey to haunt my dreams.

My heart literally hurt like it was going to burst. I wanted to run back there, storm through the mansion to find Logan and demand answers. But I didn’t have any right. He’d made no promises to me, no commitment. It’s not like he was my boyfriend or something. He’d dished out a punishment to me. He whacked my ass for a good 30 minutes. And that’s it. But I really, really thought we’d shared something special. Didn’t we?

I stopped, chucked the torn-off pieces of my costume, rested my hand on a large tree trunk and covered my face with my other hand. Sobs billowed out of me.

“Addison,” Logan said from way behind me.

I turned, still blubbering like a ditched junior higher.

He jogged over and stopped about three feet from me, drinking me in from top to bottom and back up again. “Addison.”

“Why? Why’d you...”

“Uh, that was so incredibly hot.”

“I know! It was! No one’s ever touched me like that before...or spanked me or licked me. You know, dammit! You know exactly what I’m like. Leaving me like that, you just about killed me.” I slapped his chest and my palm became glued in place when I felt the rapid beat of his heart.

His eyes, god, his eyes, even in the darkness, emanated intensity, and the sound of our co-mingled exhales, like we were already fucking wildly in a summer sweat, filled the night air with the sexiest rhythm and swirls of mist.

I clenched his shirt, digging my fingernails into the flesh beneath it.

“God, Addison. I’m so sorry. I’m—” He seized my hands, then my face and mashed his lips into mine. He grabbed my bottom lip with his teeth and tugged it down, then returned to sweetly mating with my lips. His tongue slid in, and I sucked it in deeper, desperately, and danced around his. His mouth felt so incredible, so firm, so hot, so urgent and ravenously owning of mine. His respiration shot up to hot and heavy, which only made mine the same. We were breathing crazy and our clutches on one another’s butt cheeks fused us together. His ferocious digs into my flesh hurt like hell, but I just didn’t care. He crushed me against his torso with his arms and swarmed my arms, neck and whole backside with lustful grabs as our passion grew. I was floating and spinning and alive with fire that rippled out from my chest and into my limbs and suddenly wet core.

He pressed me against the tree and drifted his hands down, then clutched my hips, pulling my sore butt away from rough bark and ground his rock-hard cock against my pelvis. “You blow my mind. I’ve never met anyone like you. Can I touch you again? But all over? I’m dying to feel your little, pink parts again...and more. More, more, more. Uh, I can’t get enough of you.” He was already hungrily roaming before my reply. He asked as a courtesy to be polite I’m sure, but I could tell by his wild seizure, he was determined to sample every inch of me and make me ache and shake for his touch tomorrow. Even if I were totally non-compliant, he had the power to not only dissolve every speck of resistance but also make me beg his worst. I could already feel that he was turning me into a Logan addict.

I bit my lip as the crazy words, violate me, sprouted. I wanted to feel like his. I didn’t want him to ask. I wanted him to conquer me, do what he craved and make me scream. I wanted him to make demands of me, ram his cock down my throat and yank me over his lap for another demo of naughty-girl discipline. I was sick, so messed up. No one had ever made me feel like this, so dirty, so sexy, so horny, so hot.

He pulled my head back and bit my neck with scraping nibbles that build up into, mmm, real bites. So delicious. He was claiming me, turning me into his goddess of night. “Mmmm. Can I?”

“Uh, yes,” I said breathlessly. “Touch me, please!”

He didn’t hesitate to go for gold. I gasped when he let go of my upper body and slapped me between the legs with his fingers, and I moaned and ground my jaw when he cupped his hand around my wet heat. “You’re so drenched, still or again. I love how excited you get from pain … or anything I dish out really. Words, kisses, caresses.”

“Don’t ask, Logan. Just do.”

That fueled him, and he attacked me with a heartier hold, like a well-versed Master. In this very moment, he owned me and made sure I knew he did with his rough possession of my sex. As we kissed again with reckless abandon, like starving orphans, he lifted the ethereal cloth covering my flesh and slid a frisky, grabby hand up my stomach and chest and into my bra. His other hand between my legs lost its clamping grip and he drew hard circles outside my panties, massaging, pressing up. The knuckle of his thumb, shrouded in lace, went into me.

My arms tight around his waist, I cried out and breathed hard like a marathoner on the last mile.

He pressed up, more and more, while dining at my breasts with bites, licks and sucks for several moments, leaving each nipple hard and erect and tingling for more. “You’re such a bad girl. Look how wet and perky you are. You like it when I show you how naughty you truly are?”

Loving his words, I mewed in his ear. “Yes. I’m so very bad.”

“Yes, you filthy thing. You just keep dripping for me. I’m sorry I left you like that. I just … you were on the brink of coming back there, weren’t you? You were so close.”

“Yes,” I moaned. I attacked his neck, as his hands, that had just brought me a luscious pleasure-pain, now drove me to heightened ecstasy.

“I could tell. I stopped because I’m greedy. I want you to come for me, just for me, for my pleasure and my eyes alone. Got it? They didn’t deserve to see such a beautiful sight, with you sliding up and over the edge and the writhing of your gorgeous red fruit. They wouldn’t appreciate it like I would. Like I will. Right now.”

Again, he shocked me with suddenness when he yanked my panties down a few inches, removing the scant obstacle from his touch, so he could awaken me freely in the raw. I loved the feel of his smooth skin on mine.

“Aaahh, mmm. Logan.”

His massaging, circle-drawing knuckle shifted to my now-naked clit as he shoved two fingers into my hot, wet core. He pumped slowly and kept that pace as he slid them in and out.

“Harder, faster, rougher,” I muttered.

“Mmm. As you wish.”

I moaned and groaned and cried out like a raging slut as he drove them up and in, again and again, exactly like I craved. “Ah, Logan.”

He devoured my breasts again as he tucked the tip of his pinky into my anus. His hand got slimed up with my love juice, and he jerked my panties down past my knees and stripped them off completely. A mix of hot and cold was licking my exposed sex.

I leaned my upper back against the tree trunk, as the intensity of his thrusts picked up. He turned his hand around, palm out, and his two fingers curled towards my front wall with soft, tickling strokes as his pinky and index finger pressed firmly outside against my pelvic bone. His fluid motion turned into forward-flowing circles, slow and steady at first, then sliding into quick and rough, so that he was ramming me into oblivion.

“Uh, aaahh. Yes, like that. Perfect. Don’t stop. That’s so amazing. Pound me, pound me.” I clutched onto him as he hurled me into a squall of emotion and sensation. Sloshy squishing added percussion to my moans of desire. “Aaahhh.” It felt so glorious, to be finger-fucked by him so brutally, with fingers on the inside, and at the same time gently with a thumb that was performing ballet on my clit. He pummeled me and curled against my g-spot for several minutes. It went on and on as he attacked my mouth and neck, and I didn’t want either to stop. I was crying out and my limbs continually shook. The pleasure in multiple spots was better than anything I’d ever experienced, even the spanking. I was blasting to heaven. Except … that I suddenly had to pee. Now, really? But I didn’t want to ask him to stop. No freaking way. I let him go on and on, ignoring the pressure. But, shit, it seemed to be building. I was elated, so high, flying on a cloud of bliss … that was … until a wretched dam burst, drenching him and killing the moment. What the hell. I felt limp. “Oh my god!” I peed! And I mean, I didn’t just tinkle, I erupted in a gush all over his hand. I yanked him off my privates and shoved his dripping, right hand away. I lurched back, then yowled when I accidentally smashed my well-spanked cheeks into jagged wood. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Oh god. I could die. That is so embarrassing. Uh, I’m gonna die.” My legs got soft.

He rubbed my arm with his left hand, a look of concern in his eyes.

“Let go of me!”

“What? What’s wrong. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. You came, Addison. I wanted that. Did I hurt you? Was I too rough?”

“No. That was not cum. I didn’t … I, uh, I peed. All over your hand. Uuuuhhh, I’m so sorry.” The weirdest urination ever though! My insides felt like they were waving and firing strings of hot glowing light all over my body. Maybe because I was so aroused at the same time.

He shook his head and laughed. Hot damn. His laugh was fucking sexy too.

“What’s so funny?”

“You don’t know?”

“Know what?”

“You’ve never had that kind of climax before?”

“Yeah, of course I’ve climaxed before. That wasn’t a climax, Logan. I suddenly, out of nowhere, had to pee and thought I could hold out, but I just, ohmygod, pissed all over your hand.”

“You are so stunning and your innocence, so adorable. I didn’t know if I could actually do it right for you, especially with you standing up.”

“Do what? Make me pee? I’m not into golden showers, sorry.”

“No.” He smiled, drew his fingers—still drenched with my humiliation—up to his mouth and sucked off my freaking piss. “It’s not urine. See? Mmm. You taste like sweet, spicy butter and of course, peaches.” He dragged his wet thumb across my bottom lip. “Suck.”

I recoiled, crinkled my lips and eyelids.

“Suck.”

Looking him in the eyes and still cringing, I wrapped my mouth around his thumb and sucked him tentatively at first, then with all the sensuality I could muster. He was right. Not pee. And not bad. I swirled my tongue around and scraped him delicately with my teeth, proving the pleasure I could deliver elsewhere, even though I’d never done that on a guy. I received a dildo for a prank grad gift, so I could “finally get laid.” Mmm hmm, very funny. I put it to use, but in my mouth only. I wanted the first cock-sized thing to enter my vagina to be cock, not some fake one, but my mouth was another story. I practiced going down. A lot. I even taught myself how to deep throat. A tongue pointed down and out, mouth open wide, was the key. I wanted to show him, but a thumb just wouldn’t cut it for proper, adequate demonstration. I’d have to get into his pants. But, off the oral and back to the toys. Now, I had not only a dildo but a whole locked trunk of goodies at home. A whole box! Some girls collect bridal magazines. I have toys. Lots of them. I had a hot summer hunting for naughty treasure. I didn’t even know if I’d ever use them all. I bought some ’cause they looked scary, some for their color or shape, some for their weirdness and some because I imagined how good they’d feel smashing into my ass. The box served to remind me to not settle for someone too vanilla, to not kill the me I know lurks there. I wonder if Logan has a box. Or a dungeon. I moaned at the thought.

He growled in his throat. “Addison. You had a g-spot orgasm. You squirted.”

I grazed my teeth down his thumb as I came off and left a kiss on the pad. Okay. I wasn’t a total moron, I’d heard of that. I just didn’t know I was supposed to anticipate a different thrill ride, that I’d experience a different kind of squirt. “Oh,” I said softly, blushing that I looked like such an inexperienced idiot. I’d even fingered the spongy spot in there a few times, but I got bored at the lack of fun and buildup and went back to the tiny, easy-to-thrill nub on the outside. But it was an entirely different sensation with someone else ramming me blind. That I liked. A lot.

“That was amazing, and your reaction only makes it sweeter.”

“I didn’t know it would be that squirty. At least one of us is getting kicks out of my idiocy.”

“An idiot is certainly not what I see.” I noticed the beaming of his face before he jerked me back into another knock-me-on-my-ass, make-me-weak-and-wet kiss. His fingers threaded into my hair at the back of my head, his divine muscles molded to mine and our lips perfectly aligned, moving in sync like they were custom made for each other. Not even a hint of spit edged out at the corners. All the hot slickness was reserved for inside, around our roving, exploring tongues. We were both exhaling faster through our noses, bursts of hot, quick breaths. We were famished souls, devouring one another at a feast. His fingers flew back inside me, and I purred in his mouth.

He dropped to his knees and smacked each leg, prompting me to spread open. I trembled when his rapid breaths whisked along my soaked flower, and I let out moans when he surrounded me, taking me all in. With his mouth still frenzied, he ravished me like a beast. He sucked everything and stroked my clit with his tongue, and then drove it up inside me.

“Aaaahh. Oh, Logan. Wow. You are so good at that.”

He retraced his same steps, but on his fourth expedition, he spent much time delving into all my folds and giving me playful nips.

My legs wobbled. I was floating so high, high, high.

He lovingly toyed me with his tongue, inside and out. It was slow and slippery, much different than the fingering. He attended to my clit and tugged and rolled it between with firm, full lips. He was taking me higher, and my pussy was gearing up to let loose. Just when I was about to break, he came off me, eliciting a groan.

“Mmm. You taste so good, so sweet. Turn around and grab the tree.”

I spun immediately, trembling in anticipating for his next move. He was damn full of surprises.

He stood. When I heard a zipper, I jolted, smiled and licked my lips. I then sighed as a velvety softness flitted across my butt. Damn, he was caressing my red ass with the shaft my mouth was watering to devour. What would he do if I dropped to my knees and just had at him until he came in my mouth or all over my chest, or face even? I didn’t care which. He slapped me with its stiffness a few times, then, still holding it, slid the length of it right between my legs. It was large enough to pass beyond my thighs. I looked down at the mushroom tip beneath my stomach and licked my lips again. His hard candy was a couple feet from my mouth, right there for the taking. I took hold of him between my thighs, and he shifted his hand to my stomach.

“Ah, you are wet fire, Addison.” He held onto one arm, slowly slid back, gathering so much of my wetness, then he came crashing back, his pelvis smacking my tenderness, his entirety rubbing my folds, his tip catching on my clit.

I cried out at the trifecta of pleasure.

“Squeeze me.” He found a smooth and effective rhythm, so beautifully reminiscent of that spanking he’d given me.

Squeeze you? Just fuck me, dammit. I glued my feet together. Plunge into my fiery depths and fuck me until I scream. Though I thought those naughty things, I couldn’t say them out loud… Fuck me, Logan! … I didn’t dare. Those were crude and stupid words, right up there with ‘violate me’, though not as taboo. Bad enough, a stranger and I were half-naked in the woods after a beating of epic proportions and that his hard cock was now sawing back and forth between my slippery folds, but to leave here popped too? Mmm. Well, it was pretty much what I wanted, what I craved more than anything in the world, but that was not exactly sensible. It was insane. I mean, I didn’t even know him. Who even knows where this guy has been? Not with Brianna at least, thank god. Whatever. I was with him now, and I ached for him like nothing else. Here I was stressing about saying it, asking for a good pounding, when he just might fill me up and rock me hard anyway. Maybe this was just a teaser.

“Squeeze me,” he insisted again.

My thighs are thin and not like huge, I didn’t have more squeeze. Then it dawned on me. “Yes, Sir,” I muttered breathlessly. I quickly crossed my legs and my flesh pressed all around him, above, below, on the sides. Yeah, he liked that a lot. Growls of approval tickled my ear as he glided back and forth, giving some test thrusts. It did feel incredible. This simulated sex.

He groaned and said, “Perfect. Mmm. Yeah. So tight. Just like that.” His teeth and tongue were making a meal of my neck, and he was now smashing against me, slapping his pelvis into my ass, faster and faster, harder and harder. Plus, that flick, flick, flick on my alerted, sensitive clit was driving me insane.

After two minutes or so, I found myself on a wild rollercoaster ride, all loopy, reckless, speedy and exhilarating, and my vagina began to writhe and clench. “Ah, oh my god … oh my guh— uh, I’m so close. I’m so...Aaahhh aah.” Overtaken by an explosion of sensation, I shut up and let go. “Ah.” Each of my exhales came out with moans attached as my entire pelvic region was blasted with a bomb of delight and I was left with fluttering contractions. My walls squeezed and squeezed and dribbled some more. The way my quivering lips waved around him, it felt like I was trying to gobble him up.

“Yes, come for me. Those squeezes are spectacular. Mmm. You’re driving me wild.” He slapped against me with two more thrusts, grunted and remained under my faucet of slime. Jizz oozed out of his tip in four pulses. I wanted to lap it up. I did the lesser obscene thing and swept my finger over the remaining pearls on his tip and sucked it off. It was salty and tingled on my tongue. “Uh, Addison.”

Our chests heaved in rhythmic unison. I leaned my head on my arm against the tree.

“Damn, that was amazing. You are so eager to please, so obedient, so beautiful.” He bit down on the fleshy part of my shoulder, kissed the top of my head. After several moments, he tucked back into his jeans and spun me to face him. “I never asked you to call me Sir, Addison. And you did it twice. Once, in the house, and also, just now. Why did you do that?”

I did? Heat washed over my face. What? I actually said that? Out loud? I wasn’t sure why. It just came out. But I was so hot-faced by the fact that I had. Called him Sir. Twice! “I … I don’t know.”

“Oh, you know. Tell me.”

“Logan.” For an escape from his fiery scrutiny, I pulled my panties up. He watched me intently, but now, his eyes burned into mine. So much for escape. I gulped away sand.

“Tell me. Why did you call me Sir?”

I swooned at the illumination. I knew why. Because I wanted him to lord over me. Because I’d already made him Lord over me, whether he chose the role or not, whether he accepted me or not. I longed to worship him, sex up his body like a dirty, little slut and bow to his kinkiest desires. But could I say that? I cringed, thinking about all those bad words tumbling off my tongue. I couldn’t even scrape them off. “It … just slipped out.”

“Nothing just slips out.” His hands rode up, stopping right under my chin, so my neck and face were in his clutches. He tilted my head up, thumbs under my chin, so I’d be forced to look at him, into his face when I said it. “Tell me why you called me Sir, Addison.”

My stomach dropped, and my lungs tightened.

Ameliasweety69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliasweety69

“Um, because …” Trapped in the heat of his focus, I swallowed hard. “Because … I am yours.”

He cradled my face in one hand and kissed my forehead. He whispered, “You most certainly are,” then he kissed my lips gently and looked weird when he pulled away. Disappointed maybe? Or regretful? Hopefully not that. Why would he feel regretful or unhappy? This was the best night ever! “I should, uh, probably get you back. I’ll drive you.”

“Oh shit!” I curled my lips in and slapped them. I cringed, anticipating a bark, but he let my offense slide. “Yes, I need to go. But Brianna, if she’s still up, which knowing her, she will be, needs to think I walked back. My house mother, on the other hand, is always checked out, so she won’t even notice. You’ll have to drop me off on Victory Road. What time is it?”

He checked his watch. “12:48. Way past your bedtime, I gather?”

The heat from my spent arousal was quickly fading away from my body and the chill of the night was determined to swallow me whole. I really should get back. I just hated the thought of parting from him. I wanted to sit at his feet and bury my face in his crotch. Spontaneously, I grabbed his face and kissed his lips. Flushed at my bold mood, I took two steps past him. “Sorry.”

He seized my arm and spun me around. “If you’d displeased me, committed an infraction of some sort, you’d know it.” His lips were back on mine with bruising force and his fingers, now splayed across my lower back, dug in and pressed me tightly against him. Our bodies were flush together and I was breathing crazy again and my fingers were all up in his hair. We became one, even though we didn’t screw for real right then. He separated from me and came back again, leaving a five-second, delicate kiss on my lips. He wrapped his arm around me. “Come on. Let’s get you back.”

I rested my head against his chest and siphoned his warmth as he walked me to the black prowler in his garage. I don’t even know what kind of car it was, but it was sleek and sexy and short enough that I could bend over it with ease. And that’s all I could envision when he opened the door and made sure I nestled into the passenger seat … him planting my face into the fiberglass, spanking me good, then banging me from behind until I screamed. The stings and heat on my butt were fading, and maybe the pink too. I could use a recharge.

I was quiet and getting slick again when he sat beside me and started up. I couldn’t recall a single day in my life when I was ever this wet. Arousal never stopped when I was in his presence.

Halfway there, he said, “What. What are you thinking?”

I wasn’t thinking anything. I was picturing hot car sex still. And guys actually care about thoughts? I definitely couldn’t tell him the filthy truth, that I was so goddamn thirsty for his fuck. I tilted my head and scratched my eyebrow. “Um, just that it’s been a weird night. Kind of ironic I dressed like a devil-in-disguise. How fitting.”

He turned his face my way for a second and seemed to glare at me, but it was dark. Did he know that that’s not what I was thinking? He seemed to maybe but let it stand. “Fitting indeed.”

“You jerked me out ya know, like a butterfly of fire. I’m forever changed. And no one, and I mean, no one, knows I’m like this … all sub-like-ish, spank-whorish and Dom-hungry. Well, you do, but you know what I mean.”

“I know. Your secret is safe with me.” At Victory Road, he pulled to the curb, leaned over me and opened the door. “Goodnight, Addison. See you around.”

I gawked and lurched back. “What? See me around? What do you mean, see me around? That’s it?”

“Yeah. I punished you. You are free to go.”

I gritted my teeth and whipped my unlatched seat belt into the door. “What! You did way more than punish me and you know it. You kissed me multiple times and made me come two different ways and back. We have something hot and amazing here.”

“I know, but I’ve sadly come to realize I was foolish to go after you and do all the things I did. I should’ve just let you go when you ran from my house. This dynamic we clearly have and could easily fall into wouldn’t work long term. I’m just saving us both the heartbreak.”

“What the—How do you know that? Just because it may not have worked in the past for you doesn’t mean it won’t work now. I am not like other girls.”

His penetrating gaze tore into me. “Oh, that I know. Look, I’ve played around a little, online, and it was fun and all, but I’ve never done this, in person, with a flesh and blood girl in my hands … or across my lap.”

“I honestly would never have guessed that. Not in a million years. And it doesn’t matter to me, I don’t even care.” No, that was a lie. I did care. I think he assumed I’d find fault in that or something, or be turned off by his lack of experience, but I loved, loved that no one in the world knew the blended thrill of his sexy, sure commands and his ferocious, pussy-drenching smacks. I was the only one, just ME. I smiled, as that only amplified my sense of connection to him, that we went there, for the first time, together.

“Addison, it ... I don’t want to go down this road, not with you, not with anyone. I am not comfortable with labels or roles or with being stuck in a box all the time. I like to go Dom and wield power when the mood strikes, not live it. With as open and willing and quick you were to do anything I ordered you to do, you even let me slap your pussy with a freaking belt, goddammit, I think, no, I know, you need a box. I am not what you need.”

“No! What I need, Logan, what I crave is you. I don’t give a rat’s ass about freaking boxes. We connect on multiple levels, can’t you feel that? I know this isn’t love, we just met. But, wow, something wild and frenzied is bubbling out, and I’m not scared to explore it or to open myself up to the possibility of getting hurt because the scintillating heat between us is like nothing else I’ve ever experienced. No one knows me. Not even my parents, who’ve had nineteen years to figure it out. But you knew me, completely, you saw me and stripped me down, in one gaze. Your confidence and strength and that damn omniscience of yours, and god, your voice, are just so intoxicating to me. I don’t care about labels or what anyone else does. All I know is, I don’t want this to end.”

His momentary quiet was broken by a slow, huffy breath that slithered out of his nostrils. “Let’s get something straight, Miss Montgomery. You and I have never been a this.” He rubbed his face. “You are just some naughty, naughty girl who threw eggs at my house, and I taught you a very painful lesson in manners.”

“What?” A knife plunged into my heart and tears gathered for battle on the horizons of my lids. “Logan. What the hell is with the total 180?”

He took his gaze off me and stared ahead, stern face, knuckles white over the wheel. “Goodnight, Addison,” he clipped.

I tried to come up with retort that might change his mind, but he had me stricken speechless. After everything that happened, after what we did in the woods, this reaction totally blindsided me and slapped me across the jaw. I couldn’t even breathe. Gargoyles scampered up my throat, and I didn’t want to cry in front of him, not like this. I flung the door further open, straining it against the hinges. “Asshole,” I choked out. My pout quivered. I slammed the door and stormed off, fists clenched, in the direction of my house.

He tore down the street, kissing me off with a shower of grit.

He left me. Again. What the hell! Both steamed and crushed, I burst into tears. I didn’t just imagine that. He whispered that I was certainly HIS, like five minutes ago. He said that! And he kissed me, again and again, yanked me back in for more. He fingered me, ate me out and practically fucked me. He wants me, I know it. So why was he pushing me away?

I bowled over, hobbled to behind of some frat house and crumbled to the grass. I felt so stupid and spineless, to be falling apart over a guy I didn’t even know, but I’d been on a quest for years to find a guy who’d get me and not judge me for my twisted desires. The thought of joining the BDSM club on campus and ending up with a Dom who’d force me to crawl around on a leash like a puppy everywhere or lie on a bed of spikes made my skin crawl and stomach ache. They were way too extreme for me. Since I never had anyone in my life caring about me or showing me glimpses of what my potential could be, my self-vision was stunted. I just knew a better me had to be in there somewhere, a me that I felt could only be found through submission, with the guidance of a caring Dom. With training, submissives end up the most selfless, appreciated and sexually in-touch people in the entire world. It takes a lot of self-imposed and delivered discipline to completely surrender to someone else’s hands and mind. To bow like that is entirely gutsy, sexy, strong and beautiful. I wanted to be like that. And I needed and craved a hammer to break through my walls and defenses and some glue to fix any real brokenness that might be unearthed. I did not need a shredded back or needles shoved up my toenails. I know what I need, and Logan does too. He’s my hammer and glue. And I don’t care what I have to do, I will make him see that. I don’t even care what the fem-Nazis on campus have to say about that either! It is much weaker to not admit what you need than to live a lie and pretend like you’re strong and invincible. That is fake and the wimpiest thing ever. Yes, I need a man ... to correct me and love me and reshape me and lord over me … so that I can discover a more amazing ME.

I need that man. I need Logan.

When I pulled myself together and my involuntary sobs found a less frantic rhythm, I stood and wiped my face. I suddenly realized I didn’t have my costume pieces, which might make Brianna suspicious. I walked around the corner and down the street. No indoor lights were on. Maybe I was in the clear. No such luck. As soon as I walked through the door into the dark house, someone grabbed my arm. She did. I knew it was Brianna, and not Gloria, our lax and often tipsy house mother, even before she spat out, “Where the hell have you been?”

I hugged her and started crying. “Ohmygosh, Brie. It was awful. Some stupid goon from the mansion was right on my heels and everyone took off. They left me. With all the running every which way to evade him, I got disoriented and lost. I hid out for a while and couldn’t figure out this way from that. I couldn’t see lights, until about fifteen minutes ago and I worked my way out, in these stupid shoes. I’m so glad to be home.”

“Wow. It sounds like a dreadful night. I am really disappointed in you though. You need to be much more conscious of time and more creative about evasion. You are my favorite pledge, and I hope to be your big sister. Don’t make me have doubts about you. Melissa was ousted tonight.”

“Noooo. What? Why?” A rock dropped into my chest. Now, I was stuck alone with a bible-reading Christian and a chick with smelly feet?

She turned away and I followed her into the sitting room, curious for the story. “She didn’t do it. She hid in the woods and waited for the others to catch up. You didn’t notice? That kind of behavior will not be tolerated. No chicken-shit wimp is gonna be a Goddess in this house. Do you understand?”

I nodded and warmed my fingers over the crackling fire. Yes, definitely, I understood perfectly. I knew what that meant. Someone ratted her out.

“The others insisted you threw the most eggs, which is great, but I’m pissed it took you so long to get back here. The whole time, I was worried that—” she trailed off and didn’t finished.

I spun to face her, my lips pursed, eyes glaring. “Worried, what, Brianna?”

“That you got tangled up in something bad. The guy who lives there, you shouldn’t go anywhere near him. He’s bad news.”

“Oh, yeah. He’s that pretentious idiot, Logan or something, right? I recognized his last name on the gate. Don’t worry. I wouldn’t touch him with a ten-foot pole.”

“Good! That’s good to hear. You had me worried and kept me up way past midnight. I’m missing beauty rest and my nails are trashed now. Look.” She flashed me her hand, but her nails looked fine to me. “It’s after 1! A little late I could see, but this is ridiculous. You were lost in the woods for hours? It’s a freaking couple miles away, not like a whole county. So that is a pitiful excuse, if not an outright lie. You cannot be this late again. Do you hear me?”

Clearly.

“I think you could use some … encouragement to brush up on your sense of time and space and to keep an honest tongue, don’t you? I have a test tomorrow. I am not at all happy you kept me up, stricken with fright.”

By encouragement, I hoped she wasn’t talking about the paddle. If she turns on the lights, lifts up my skirt, pulls down my panties, she’ll know I lied. I hadn’t been paddled yet by her or the other sisters but I’d witnessed it plenty and they usually went for bare. My lungs froze up. “Encouragement. Like pushups?”

She shook her head. I gulped when she lifted the plank of wood off the purple leather couch and twirled it like a screwdriver with one hand against her palm. “I really don’t think pushups will do it, I’m afraid.”

I cringed and clutched my bottom. “Can’t we wait until morning?”

“Do you really want this display in front of the entire Sisterhood? I suppose we could, but a quick and easy ten, and you’re done. If you make me wait for tomorrow, I may be even more furious and deliver untold more.”

Easy? Yeah, maybe if I hadn’t already been trashed three different ways tonight. Did she know? There was no way she could, right? “No, I guess not. Go ahead. What do you want me to do?”

“Bend over the arm of the couch.”

I followed her direction and tears pricked my eyes. I wished more than anything it was Logan I was bending over for. I wasn’t sure if I’d ever get the chance again, and the thought of that broke my heart. I felt so pathetic. I should not be hung up on a guy I just met, but guys like him were so rare.

She flipped up my skirt but kept my panties in place, thank god. I’d never be able to explain why they were so wet, but a marked up ass would quickly rat me out. I pressed my face into the seat and winced at each blow as she began smacking away. The paddle came into my sit spot, again and again, with a crash. I started blubbering at the fourth one. I cried because it didn’t hurt nearly enough. At the seventh spank, I was sobbing. She was not holding back, and after my night of spanks galore from Logan, this should’ve been hurting like hell. It should have been, but it wasn’t. Fuck that cream or the cold air or time, whatever! Her smacks stung, but the lack of gut-wrenching pain meant that the warm, red surface Logan had wonderfully painted across my backside was gone. Except for one line where the edge of a belt had cut in on my left cheek, that she was now bringing to attention with each smash of the paddle, the evidence that he cared for me and got my twisted nature was gone! And she was polluting my ass with her smacks of nothing.

When it was over, she helped me up and hugged me. She thought she’d taught me a good lesson. She whispered words to sooth in my ear, but I seethed. Whatever. I’m not crying over that crazy-ass spank, bitch.

“Goodnight, Addison,” she said sweetly, drawing a stark contrast to the heartless way Logan had said it. But I knew this girl would not hesitate to slit my throat and make my life hell if she found out what I did behind her back with an off-limits guy. That’s what made her so deplorable: her delicate, easily tripped switch. She could be nicer than an angel at times and more evil than Satan at others. I hope to hell someone else claims me as a little sister, if I actually made it to the initiation ball upon returning from Christmas break.

Sniffling and rubbing my bottom for a good show, I rushed to my room, which was now one girl shy. Poor Melissa. Poor ME.

Even in the faint kiss of moonlight, the vacancy smacked me hard. The stripped-down bed and gouging hole in the closet screamed of the fragility of my place here. The twelve of us who’d been voted in to trial and pledge our loyalty, well, nine now, were crammed together in the three first floor bedrooms. I think these were technically servant’s quarters, back when this was the founder’s home. Whiffs of chlorine from the indoor pool constantly plagued us, as well as nightly cantatas from the washer-dryer choir. Luxury two-person suites on the second floor awaited those of us who actually made it into the Sisterhood. I yearned for a suite, with a nice sitting area, where I could curl up on a settee and read all the trashy eBooks I desired. In the library or the parlor, I was always looking up or over my shoulder and couldn’t slide my hand into my pajamas for the best parts. I wouldn’t make the same mistake as Melissa, Jordyn and Tierra, who were now banished to way-old dorms or the Polly-Anna greeks that still had openings this late in the year because no one wanted to join.

No, I would take and do whatever I had to to get my pin and my sister status and my stinking suite upstairs. Maybe Logan ditching me was a blessing. It would’ve forced me to choose. I couldn’t defy Brianna, I couldn’t.

But, dammit, I had no clue how I was going to keep myself away from him. I wasn’t the same girl I was at 10 o’clock. Not in the least. The dirtiest things were bubbling out of my mind, and the blood rushing through my veins was spiked with lust and desire. Pretty convenient that it was Halloween because I felt like a vampire, dead to an old self of yesterday and reborn in a different, better flesh. And my new thirst was fierce and strong and unquenchable.

Already dressed for bed in my babydoll, I leapt onto my mattress and slid under my covers, tugging them up to my chin. Need roared in my mind, a need to lay at his feet. He doesn’t want me. Forget about it. I said it over and over in my mind, trying to remind myself of its futility, to embrace that as some bitter pill of truth. Fuck it! I just didn’t care what he said. It wasn’t true. He could insist ’til he’s blue in the face or scream it from every mountaintop in the world, and I still wouldn’t believe it. That is not what he truly wants. I felt his kisses. I know. He didn’t just kiss me, I’ve been kissed plenty. Logan Thorndike drove his talons into my soul and embedded his imprint. He claimed me. And so, I know exactly what he wants. Me. As his.

I slid my hand down and stopped at my sex, cupping it. I recalled Logan’s touch driving ruthlessly into me until I ran hot all over his hand. I imagined his hard cock ramming deep inside me as he whispered naughty things in my ear in the darkness. I finally dove under the lace to access my throbbing lips, and I drew dozens of circles on my clit, rough, then soft, rough, then soft. I knew what would get me off the fastest. Logan was now giving my bare bottom licks with a belt as I bent over a log in broad daylight, and his shouts of my badness echoed across a valley, aahhh. I’d foolishly, foolishly forgotten to pack snacks for an all-day hike. He ordered me to straddle the log and lie across it. I obeyed my scorching hot Sir, trying not to lose the jeans gathered around my boots because he wanted them right there. Rough bark poked into my naked cunt and thighs, even more so when I squirmed at each strike of leather. He belted me ten times and shifted position and stood at my head. The unfolded belt whistled through the air before slapping down on the sensitive underside and my spread-open crack. He did again and again until I exploded in ecstasy.

While listening to the steady, even exhales of my two remaining roommates, I arched my back and clapped my hand over my entrance when my walls started convulsing. No one but you will see me come. It’s yours, it’s yours … because you said so. My breaths ripped out of me, and my pussy mouthed and moistened my fingers. The grin of a demon blossomed on my lips. I was bad, coming like a dirty slut, right in the same room while my roommates slept. I panted softly as my body unwound.

Ah, Logan. As I was blanketed in relaxation, his word “bad”, in that deep, sexy voice, poured over me like warm honey. I turned onto my stomach and shivered as I palmed my butt cheeks. Bad ... bad … bad … You, Addison … are bad. Mmm, yes, I am! I need you. And you need me. The deep longing for him—his hands, his lips, his body, his orders—coursed through me so strongly it hurt. I knew this would happen. Didn’t I say that? Logan woke up this inner, sexy beast. Logan did. He may try to deny it or suppress it, but he knows the truth too.

Just as I am his … he is mine.

And I intend to take ... to seduce … to worship … that which is mine.

Published 
Written by Daizie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments