Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Something More part 2

"Two friends explore their relationship even more."

9
6 Comments 6
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
‘Yes Daddy, so happy. Have we finished?’ she asked looking at her untied wrists and my semi hard cock.

‘Finished? We have only just started,’ I said darkly as I tied her ankles to the bed. I walked around the bed studying her body, deciding how best to test her further. I picked up a pillow.

‘Lift your arse up,’ I told her, my voice strong with a hint of menace.

She complied raising her arse as high as she could while still tied to the bed. I positioned the pillow under her, keeping her arse high in the air, open for me to explore.

‘Daddy, are you intending on, umm, on using all my holes?’ she whispered, her voice quivering. She smiled weakly, her eyes telling me how she wanted all of her to belong to me. Her sparkling eyes showing her fear and excitement at allowing me to own her fully. Her freshly fucked pussy glistened as she became aroused again.

‘Yes I will be trying out everything you are offering me,’ I replied as I ran both my hands up her inner thighs. My fingertips lightly touched her pussy lips, drawing some moans from her lips as her eyes closed, focusing purely on the feel of my actions. I leant down and kissed her stomach just above her belly button. Simultaneously, I slid two fingers into her tight pussy.

My fingers probed her inner folds, exploring every ridge and bump inside her, desperately searching for the best places to stimulate her desires to drive her into a lust filled frenzy for me. Her moaning increased in frequency as she writhed on the bed, desperate for my fingers to probe her further. All the while my fingers explored the depths of her pussy, my thumb circled her clit, gently stimulating it, increasing her desire.

I watched her face contort into a mask of pleasure, my fingers working magic on her. Her hands clasped the sheets on the bed as her body writhed under my administrations and her eyes shut as she got lost in delectable ecstasy. Slowly I removed my fingers, not wanting her to cum just yet.

‘Daddy?’ Sky whined as I withdrew my fingers. ‘Why are you stopping?’

I didn’t respond. I merely grinned as my fingers trailed down to her arse, slowly circling her hole, teasing her, making her want and need my cock. Using her juices as lube to push a single finger into her arse, I allowed her to become accustomed to my intrusion and having something filling her arse.

‘You know Sky, this is all gentle,’ I grinned darkly. ‘I wont be so soft on you tomorrow.’ As I said that I started to worm a second finger into her arse. My second finger elicited a little squeal of surprise, slight pain and a little bit of pleasure from her. I started to kiss just below her belly button again, each kiss moving a fraction lower towards her clit.

As I softly kissed her clit I started to move my fingers in her arse in small movements. Each time I moved my fingers they got a little deeper and a little faster. All the while I slowly and teasingly circled her clit with my tongue. Her moans and gasps were faint, but tantalisingly sensual. I stopped my actions, lifting my head up to look her in her eyes. Slowly her eyes opened, with a hint of sadness hidden behind a field of lust; sad that I had stopped, needing me to carry on or do something else, just to make her cum. I started to pull my fingers out, slowly hooking them up to cause more sensation.

‘Daddy? Please I need more, give me more!’ Sky whined in a husky tone.

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

She saw the wicked glint in my eye. ‘Daddy please don’t make me beg, I promise I will be good.’

I pulled my fingers fully out of her tight hole and brought them up too my lips, sucking them into my mouth. I cleaned my fingers, moaning softly and enjoying the taste.

‘I think it's time for Daddy to get enjoyment from you.’ I winked as Sky slyly smiled. ‘Don’t you agree Sky?’ I questioned, knowing that her answers could get her pain or pleasure. I slowly covered my cock with a generous helping of lube in a slow teasing wank as I waited for her to reply.

‘That’s up to Daddy,’ Sky answered quietly, knowing that she had given herself to me fully. ‘Daddy can use my body for his enjoyment if he would like.’

Her grin as she finished her statement allowed me to see that she knew I was testing her and that she was relishing the challenges and tests.

I moved, placing my hands on either side of her torso, lining my engorged cock head with her arse. Gently I pushed, feeling her body fight to reject the intrusion I was giving her. I pushed a bit harder, feeling her open up as she accepted my cock slowly into her tight hole. Inch by agonizing inch I entered her.

Looking in her eyes I stopped with my full length in her, allowing her to get used to me. I ran my hands down her sides and up her belly towards her gorgeous breasts. Slowly I rubbed her nipples as I smiled at her.

‘Daddy is proud of you,’ I winked. ‘Daddy didn’t think you would be able to handle this yet.’

Her eyes sparkled with joy at my comments. The pain and discomfort was clearly written on her face, but gradually faded as she became accustomed to me being in her tight arse. I waited till I saw a smile form on her lips before pulling my cock out of her nearly all the way and sliding it back, deep and gentle into her tight hole.

She grabbed hold of my arms as I was gently fucking her arse. She licked her lips as she allowed a little moan to escape her lips. Quickly she sat up and kissed my lips and cheek before moving to my ear. ‘I am ready Daddy, ’ she whispered seductively in my ear. ‘I’m ready for you to move faster. Please Daddy move faster.’

I kissed her passionately as I slowly built up my rhythm and tempo. I groaned, loving how tight her arse was around my cock. My groan was met by her moan as we kissed. She started to rock her hips, thrusting to meet my thrusts. The sounds of our lust echoed around the room. Moans and groans mixing with the sound of my hips slapping her thighs and arse cheeks. It was intoxicating and driving me wild.

My cock was sliding nearly all the way out, leaving just my head in and then fully into her, my balls resting on her arse. It took all my mental strength not to slam into her hard, but to maintain my gentle but fast thrusting. I could feel the tell tale sensations of my impending orgasm start. Her tiny arse was milking me and driving me wild. I thrust fully into her, my cock twitching and throbbing as I lost control, filling her with my seed.

I held myself up as I caught my breath. I pulled my softening cock out of her and sat between her legs. My hands ran over her ankles which were still tied to the bed. Slowly I undid them allowing her full and complete movement.

‘Very well done, Sky but today is only the beginning.’

To be continued?

Published 
Written by RosePrince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments