Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sandy Begins To Live Again - Pt 2

"Sandy gives her body and her power to Francine for the night."

12
6 Comments 6
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Sandy explores, experiences, and enjoys life more with Francine. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Francine introduces her to submission and the strap-on."

Francine rested her head back into the corner of the wall.  The bathroom was dimly, romantically lit by a few candles.  Soft jazz was playing, and she and Sandy had just brought one another to wonderful orgasms, again.  She was sitting on the edge of the tub and Sandy was in the tub kneeling between her legs.

Francine had asked Sandy to shave her.  Now that she had found a lover, the lover she had dreamed of, she wanted to be clean for her.  She wanted Sandy to fully enjoy sucking on her pussy.  “Baby, it feels so good to be bald, thank you, Sandy,” Francine whispered. 

“Oh, honey, you have no idea how much I enjoyed bringing out your bald lips,” Sandy said as she leaned in and sucked one of her lips into her mouth and pulled it out gently.

“Oh, Sandy, I love how your mouth feels on me.  I want this to never stop,” she moaned and took a healthy sip of her wine. 

It was midnight and the two had been on a runaway sexual train since late afternoon.  Francine had found Sandy getting dp’d when she arrived next door at Keith’s house and ended up getting fucked herself.  She’d also had Sandy eating her pussy in the hot tub.  And they had just spent an hour in a bubble bath enjoying each other’s bodies. 

“I have to say, Franny, that I did not know what I have been missing out on.  Your pussy is so wonderful, your taste is addicting,” Sandy replied. “But I feel for you something I’ve never felt for anyone.  It is different with a woman, isn’t it, baby?” 

“Yes, it certainly is.  I still like men, but I found out years ago how wonderful and close being with another woman is.”

Sandy gently pinched one of Francine’s nipples and sucked on her freshly shaved pussy.  She pulled her clit out with her teeth gently and then she flicked her tongue over it rapidly.

She looked into Francine’s eyes.  “I want to have a sexual weekend.  I want you to be part of that, but not all of that, OK, Franny?” she asked with loving eyes. 

“OK, Sandy.  I want that too.  I would be happy with only you, but I must say I loved getting fucked by a nice cock too.  This has been so amazing,” she replied.

“Oh, wonderful, thank you, baby!” Sandy cooed.  “So, we wear no clothes this weekend, no matter what, OK?” she continued. 

“OK, but what do you have in mind, Sandy?” Francine asked.  She was a little nervous about what she just agreed to, but she felt her pussy betraying her as it was heating up and dripping.

“Well, I want to take you to bed and make love to you until morning,” Sandy started.  “And then I was thinking about asking Keith if he and Joe could find some friends to give me, at least, a gang bang.  I’ve always fantasized about being ravaged by several men at once.  You know, just used sexually by them.  Even a little roughly,”  Sandy answered.  “If you don’t want to, that is fine with me.  But I am just so sexually charged right now and I really want to do it.  I loved being fucked last night and watching you take a big cock at the same time; it was so hot, Franny!”

Francine’s mind was racing and her heart was too.  So much was happening, so many feelings swirling.  She looked deeply into Sandy’s eyes.  “Sandy, I want you.  I mean, more than sexually.  I want you to be mine,” she started.  “The idea of a gang bang actually sounds exciting.  I am in for that.  But I want our lovemaking tonight to be hot, too.  I want you to do whatever I say, and let me do whatever I want to you, OK?” she asked. 

“Um, OK, Franny.  I can do that.  I like the sound of it,” she replied. 

“Good,”  Francine said.  “Let’s dry off.  I need you to go to my car and get the bag that is in my back seat.  Bring it to me.” 

“OK, I will get it,”  Sandy answered. 

“Oh, and one more thing, pet; you will call me Miss or Mistress tonight, understood?” Francine asked. 

“Yes, Miss,” Sandy answered.  For some reason, that made her pussy tingle. 

They walked into the bedroom and Sandy grabbed a robe.  “No clothes, remember, pet?” Francine asked. 

“Oh, yes.  Thank you, Miss, for reminding me.”

Sandy strolled naked out to her driveway to get the bag.  The driveway was lit by a street light across the street.  Sandy half wished a car would drive by, putting her on display, but the streets were empty.  She opened the back door and pulled out a small duffle bag and carried it inside.

She walked into the bedroom and Francine handed her mostly full glass of wine to her.  “Drink all of this,” she commanded.  Sandy took the glass and gulped down the wine.  She was already feeling no pain, but this would make her very cooperative.

“Now, I want you to stand at the foot of the bed, pet,”  Francine directed.  Sandy moved to the end of the bed.  “Hands at your side,” she instructed.  “Do you trust me, pet?” 

“Yes, Miss, I do.” 

“Good.  I am going to put a blindfold on you now.  I want you to relax and go with the flow from now until we are done, understand?”

“Yes, Miss.”

Sandy took a deep breath as the blindfold slid down over her eyes.  The room went dark, and Sandy’s pussy started leaking.  Her breathing was a bit ragged.  “Calm down, pet,” came a soothing order. 

“Yes, Miss.  This is so scary, so exciting.”

“I understand, but relax,” she heard.

She heard something being pulled out of the bag and laid on the bed.  Then she heard some metal rattling.  Suddenly a leather wristband was fastened to her left arm, then to her right arm.  And then they were clipped together.  Her hands were closely bound together to where she had little movement.  She noticed sounds were much more detectable with her eyes covered.  She was taking deeper breaths.  Her heart was racing.  Her arousal was running down her thighs. 

“Are you OK, pet?” her mistress asked. 

“Yes, Miss, I am OK.” 

“Good, pet.  Very good.”  Francine kissed Sandy on the lips very softly, then harder.  She held her neck and pushed her tongue into Sandy’s mouth.  Their tongues danced as they kissed very sensually.  Francine dragged her fingers across Sandy’s nipples very lightly, eliciting a moan from Sandy. 

EmmaSanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaSanz

Francine backed away and looked over her pet, blindfolded and helpless.  “So sexy,” she said.   She reached for the nipple clamps on the bed. 

Sandy heard something but did not know what was happening.  Francine kissed her deeply again. As she did, she fastened a clamp to each of Sandy’s tits and let them go, clamping down on the nipples.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!”  Sandy exclaimed.  “Ow! Ow, oh, ooohhh,” she moaned as the pain stabilized. 

“There you go, pet, feels amazing, doesn’t it?” Francine asked. 

“Oh my god, Miss!  It hurts, but it feels so good, so good.  Thank you, Miss.”

Sandy heard something being pulled off the bed.  There was a buckle rattling and leather being pulled tight.  What is that? she wondered.

Francine had taken her strap-on off the bed.  It had a fat nine-inch cock attached to it.  She stepped into it, set the short dildo end at the opening of her pussy, and pushed it in.  Then she fastened the belt and adjusted it until it was tight and in the right place. 

“I am going to fuck your holes now, pet,” she informed Sandy. 

“What, how?” Sandy asked. 

“With my strap-on.  I am going to fuck you and get you ready for what comes tomorrow, understand?”  

“Oh, wow.  Yes, Miss.  I have never done this.” 

“Well, you’re going to now,” Francine said.

“Yes, thank you, Miss.”

Suddenly Sandy felt a ball being pushed into her mouth and a head harness being pulled into place.  She struggled a bit.  “Stop fighting it!” Francine ordered.  “This will keep you from waking up the neighbors as I ravage your pussy and your asshole,” she explained.  Sandy just nodded her compliance.  Drool was already falling on her tits.

Francine took Sandy by the arm and moved her toward the bed.  “Now, get on the bed on your hands and knees,” she instructed as she helped get Sandy in position for her to fuck her.  “Now, since you can’t talk, I’m going to fuck each of your holes until you cum.  Understood?”

Sandy nodded.  Her breathing had gotten labored.  She was aroused more than she had ever been. 

“If you need to stop, just push forward and lay on your stomach; I will stop then, understood?” 

Sandy nodded.

Sandy felt the bed sink as Miss climbed onto it and got behind her.  Then she felt the head of the dildo push against her pussy opening.  Miss grabbed her hips and pushed the phallus all the way into her until she felt the leather harness against her thighs.  She moaned loudly as Miss stretched her pussy. 

“Yes, you slut, you love this, don’t you?” Francine giggled. 

Sandy nodded her head energetically.  Then Miss started fucking her faster and harder.  Sandy was thrusting back against Miss’s thrusts.  Fuck, this feels amazing! she thought. 

Suddenly Miss rained down on her ass as she was fucking her, slapping her cheeks with each thrust.  Sandy lowered her head and just moaned continuously.  Drool was falling from her mouth, the clamps on her tits were swaying with the fucking she was receiving, and the pain on her ass cheeks was just too much. 

She felt the pressures of an orgasm building deep within her.  All she could do, all she wanted to do, was let it happen.  Her head hung and Miss fucked her wildly.  She knew Sandy was close by her posture… Suddenly, Sandy yelled into the ball in her mouth and started thrashing her head from side to side.  Her legs were shaking and her body quivered as her orgasms washed over her. 

“That’s a good girl, cumming for Miss!” Francine told her. 

Francine pulled the huge dildo out of Sandy’s pussy and watched her juices fall from it, as well as leak out of her pussy.  Sandy was breathing hard.  She was expecting a break, but without warning, Miss rammed the strap-on into her ass with one long hard thrust until it was as deep as it could be. 

Sandy screamed and shook her head.  But she did not fall forward.  She was going to do this right.  She moaned and hung her head.  Miss held in this position for a minute, then she pulled out and thrust back into Sandy’s stretched asshole.  Sandy just started moaning as Miss took her ass mercilessly.  Francine fucked her as hard as she could and just kept at it. 

With all the fucking she’d been doing to Sandy, she felt an orgasm of her own building from the harness rubbing her clit with every thrust.   She moaned and continued punishing Sandy’s asshole. 

The pain gave way to a new type of pleasure and Sandy began to really get into the ass fucking she was getting, pushing back against Miss as she was ravaged.  She felt another orgasm building but was not ready for the intensity of this one.  It hit her like a tidal wave and did not subside right away.  Sandy yelled and groaned into the ball gag as her body quaked like never before. 

She came so hard, squirting all over Miss, covering her legs in cum.  That sent Francine over the edge and her orgasm washed over her.  She fell forward onto Sandy’s back as her body quaked, causing her to gush and start leaking past the short dildo in her cunt. 

“That’s a good pet,” Francine praised as she rubbed Sandy’s sweating back and ass.  She was breathing very hard herself and her legs were shaking.  “So hot, slut, that was amazing.” 

When she came down from her orgasm, she rose up and withdrew the phallus. 

Sandy felt empty with the dildo pulled from her ass.  She just stayed in the position she was in, waiting.  She heard the belt of the harness being undone, telling her the fucking was over.  She moaned.  Francine removed the head harness and the ball gag from Sandy’s mouth and pulled off the blindfold. 

“Oh my god, Miss, thank you!” was all Sandy could say. 

“Lay down and roll over, baby,”  Francine told her. 

Sandy lay down and rolled onto her back and Francine took off the wrist bands, tossing them on the floor.  Then she removed the clamps.  She kissed Sandy deeply. 

“That was so hot!” Sandy said.  “I had no idea!” 

“Are you OK?” Francine asked. 

“Yes, I was a little freaked out at first, but I am OK.” Sandy rubbed her nipples tenderly as the blood flowed back into them.  “Fuck, those clamps hurt, but it was so intense!” 

“I knew you’d enjoy them,” Francine answered.

The two lay together for a long time, holding each other and caressing each other.  Finally, they both fell off to sleep; it was nearly 2:00 in the morning.

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments