Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sally, my Sister-in-law, Part Two (I Deserved It)

"Sally was about to punish me for my misdeeds"

19
3 Comments 3
15.3k Views 15.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Sally, My Sister-in-law: Part 2 ~ I Deserved It...

“I’m not sure whether you actually deserve to see this, perv” said Sally as she began to undo the top button of her pants and play with the zipper. “In fact, I don’t think you do. I want you to feel humiliated at what you’ve done today and I want you to pay for looking at other girls online when you have my sister to make love to every single night.”

“I’m sorry...” I replied, not really understanding what was going on. “But why are you unbuttoning your pants?” I asked, intrigued and slighly worried. Sally laughed again and completely unzipped her crotch zip.

“What’s going on?” she said, laughing again. “What’s going on is that you’re going to pay for what you’ve done by serving me and pleasing me. But if you think for one second that you’re going to get any pleasure or release out of this, you’re dead fucking wrong, perv.”

“But ... how is that good for your sister? Won’t you be doing something wrong?” I said, trying desperately to reason with Sally, despite actually wanting to continue with whatever adventure she had planned for me.

“Sisters share, perv boy. Besides, I’m the older sister, and I always get what I want. And what I want today is for you to do as you’re told, or else. Well, you know what will happen to this USB stick if you don’t. It’ll end up in your wife’s computer, and she’s going to see what you’ve been looking at, perv.” She took a step forward and pressed my head closer towards her crotch. “And do you want her to see the bondage porn you’ve been looking at? Do you want her to see the cute 18 year old stick insects you’ve been masturbating over? Well, do you?” Her tone was more than authoritative. It was a voice that was in total control.

“No, Sally. I’ll do whatever you ask.” I was beginning to enjoy the excitement, but I didn’t expect what was going to happen next.

“First of all” said my gorgeous sister-in-law, “You will now address me as Miss, or perhaps Goddess. Yes, I believe that title warrants the respect I deserve from you.”

“Yes Goddess” I replied, my heart beating twice as fast as before and my cock throbbing in my pants.

“Good. Remember, you do as you are told without question, and your little secrets are safe with me, perv boy. Now, go upstairs to your wife’s room, bring me down some stockings, suspenders, knickers and a bra. Also, bring a scarf and a couple of your ties. Do it now!” Sally demanded.

“Yes, Goddess. Of course.” I replied, excitedly. I rushed upstairs to retrieve the items. I couldn’t believe I was going to see my own sister-in-law dressed in my wife’s lingerie. I was incredibly turned on.

“Come in here, perv” shouted Sally, “and take every piece of clothing you have off, quickly. We only have an hour before my sister comes back, and we don’t want her seeing any of this now, do we?”

“No Goddess, not at all” I said, my heart still beating ten to the dozen. I removed all my clothes and stood up in front of my new goddess.

“Ha!” laughed Sally sarcastically. “I’m not sure how you please my sister with a small, hairy little cock like that. How pathetic. Well, I’ve seen worse, I suppose it’s not that small.”

I felt a little humiliated, but part of me still couldn’t believe I was completely naked, stood in front of my own sister-in-law with cum dripping to the floor out of my completely hard cock.

“On your knees, perv” said Sally as she walked around me in a circular motion.

RianaManson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RianaManson1

“Put your hands on top of your head and close your eyes.”

“Yes, Goddess” I replied once more, totally immersed in the situation.

“Now, as I said before” said Sally loudly, “you don’t deserve to see me and my gorgeous body. You have to earn that right, and at the moment, you’ve earned nothing. And, even though you will be able to feel me – to a certain extent – you’re not going to see me. That’ll have to be left to your imagination this time, perv.”

After Sally finished speaking she brought my hands behind my back and began to tie them together using one of the ties brought down from my bedroom. She seemed to have some knowledge of knots, as it was very restraining but not overly tight.

“There” she said, “now you won’t be able to get up from the floor”. As she uttered those words, she pushed me backwards onto the carpet so that I was flat on my back, except for my hands which were stuck and tied behind me. “Would you like your feet to be tied together as well, perv?” she said.

“Umm, I’m not sure” I said, feeling slightly uneasy but still excited.

“The correct answer is ‘yes please Goddess’, silly boy” replied Sally.

“Yes please Goddess” I said. Within 30 seconds, my feet were tied together using the same method as my hands. I was on the floor, on my back, unable to get up with Sally standing over me.

“I’m going to enjoy every minute of this, perv” she said, wickedly smiling at me. I guessed what was coming next, and I guessed I wasn’t going to get anything back in return. Sally slowly pulled down her unzipped pants to reveal her gorgeous, ever so slightly muscular runner’s legs. She stepped out of her pants and kicked them to the side of the room. As she stood over me, her legs spread wide, my cock began to throb harder than ever before, and I longed for her to ride me, to take me, to force me to give her my cock as an object, but it was not to be ... this time. I stared at her as she stood there, smiling from ear to ear, her cute black knickers now fully revealed to me. I saw a moist patch in the middle of the panties and I thought I caught a glimpse of black pubic hair sticking out to the side.

“I told you that you weren’t worthy of seeing my body, and I meant it, perv boy” she said. Then she took the scarf from the side of the room and tied it round my head, completely blindfolding me. I was dismayed, but still looking forward to what was to come.

“You can’t see me, and you can’t touch me with your hands, but you’re going to feel me with your tongue, inside and out, perv boy.” I heard her voice and became even more excited, if that was possible.

“You’re going to worship me in the only way you can truly satisfy me, perv. I’m going to sit on your face until I’ve had enough, and you’re going to taste me. And I’m not going to get up until I’m completely satisfied. Do you understand?” said Sally in a very demanding voice.

“Yes, Goddess. Yes!” I almost shouted it!

“Then let’s begin” she said. I felt her lower herself towards me, and as I lay there helpless, with my hands and legs tied and a blindfold completely preventing me from seeing her body, I felt more turned on than at any other time during my entire life.

“Lick, and don’t fucking stop until I tell you to, perv boy” said Sally as she lowered her warm, incredibly wet and juicy pussy onto my face and lips. I felt a mass of pubic hair tickle my nose and upper lip as she settled down into position, her pussy lips spreading around my mouth and her clitoris resting right on my tongue. I could hardly breathe ... but it was worth it.

To be continued in part 3.

Published 
Written by daleyoung85
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments