Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Re: Maybe It's Time

"E-mail to a certain lady"

12
6 Comments 6
6.7k Views 6.7k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Well now, I’m sure you can imagine how thrilled I am that you have expressed an interest in meeting.

I mean, how long have we corresponded now? It must be three months or so, and I do hope that you aren’t just teasing again, as you do. Because I definitely believe it’s time. If you really want to meet, then let us meet.

Of course you know of my proclivities, as I know of yours. There is, it goes without saying, a certain compatibility, and it seems to me that the best way to answer your questions, is to tell you something of how I imagine things, if we were to meet. Maybe you’ll be intrigued, maybe I’ll scare you off. Either way, here goes.

Let me state boldly that I think we know one another well enough by now to skip any niceties. Preliminaries be damned. If you do agree to meet, I expect it to be on my terms. We both know why we’re meeting, so why complicate matters with idle chit-chat? We’ve done enough of that already. That said, having never met in the flesh, we are in a certain sense strangers, and that lends things an extra dimension. Do you not agree?

I think it’s best if we meet somewhere neutral. So I will book a hotel room.

I expect you to be punctual. A couple of minutes ahead of the time you are due to arrive, I will open the door and leave it ajar. When you arrive, I will be sitting in a chair, positioned at the far end of the room, facing the door. You will enter and close the door behind you. Then you will walk towards me, stopping in the middle of the room.

I should tell you, that if we are to meet like this, I have certain rules. One of them is that you do not speak unless you are spoken to. I want you to enter the room in silence, and stand before me in silence.

You will be dressed as I instruct you to dress; that is another rule. Nothing outlandish. Black skirt, black stockings, white blouse, high heels. You will stand before me in that outfit for as long as it pleases me to look at you. If I instruct you to turn, you will turn. If I instruct you to bend over a little so that I may gauge the attractiveness of your arse, you will do so.

Now, should I rise and go to you, or should I instruct you to come to me?

I’m not going to mince words here. I take special delight in having a woman dressed as you will be dressed, on her knees sucking my cock.

That is another rule, a rather obvious one you might think. Whatever I tell you to do, you will do. I hate negotiation. You will be allowed a safeword, of course, but I shall be very disappointed in you if you use it.

So if at this early point in proceedings, I instruct you to get on your knees and suck my cock, you will kneel, unzip me, take out my cock and get busy, with not a murmur of complaint.

That said, I don’t think I am minded to play things like that. I am more in the mood to rise and go to you. I will stand in front of you and look you in the eye while I touch you. I take special delight in a woman’s thighs when they are clad in nylon. The skirt you are wearing should just about cover the stocking-tops. I will delight in the feel of your thighs through the nylon as I trace myriad paths over them with my fingertips.

If you look down, you will see a rather obvious bulge in my trousers, as I reach round to grab and squeeze your buttocks. When you arrive your blouse must be sufficiently unbuttoned for me to be able to look down and see just a little cleavage. I will squeeze your arse and look at your breasts, and then place a finger against your lips. Lips that I long to feel wrapped around my swollen cock.

There’s a part of me that would love to get you on your knees straight away. There’s a part of me that would have you on your knees sucking my cock in no time. There’s a part of me that would have you on your knees, sucking my cock until I cum in your mouth and you swallow all of my creamy stuff. And there’s part of me that would send you packing after that, as if you were no more to me than a cheap whore I’d hired to suck me off.

But of course I won’t do that. Not if you agree to be my little fuck toy for the evening. Fuck toys are to be enjoyed for as long as possible.

Now, where was I? Oh yes.

Should I undress you? It seems a shame for you to lose your clothes so soon, since you look so gorgeous.

No, I think I will return to my seat. I want to look at you a while longer. You will pose for me, any way I choose. Maybe, if I’m in the mood, I’ll tell you to crawl about the room on all fours.

Scratch that. I will definitely have you moving about the room on all fours while I watch. Yes, that will be good. I’ll watch you for as long as it pleases me.

And then, I will have you undress for me. Not completely, just blouse and skirt. You will remove your blouse and your skirt slowly, revealing your underwear. You should be wearing mauve underwear that goes well with your black stockings. Stylish, rather than slutty.

In just your underwear, you will pose for me, any way I choose. You will twirl and bend and adopt positions designed to make me want to fuck you right there and then.

Of course I won’t. When I am ready, I will make you stand with your back to me. I will come up behind you. I will run my finger down the nape of your neck, feeling the soft fuzz of hair. I will run my finger down between your shoulder blades, over your bra strap, and right the way down your spine. I will run my finger down over your knickers, following the line of your bum crack.

I will run both hands up and down your thighs, paying especial attention to the area where nylon and naked flesh meet. I will run my hands back up your body until they are in line with your breasts. I will move my fingers across, sliding them slowly over your soft mounds until they reach what I hope are very big and swollen nipples, straining under the fabric of your bra.

I will tease your nipples a while, before sliding my hands down your body, down over your stomach. The fingers of one hand will continue over your knickers, tracing a path down between your thighs.

Will I feel moisture when I finally touch you between your legs? If I don’t I shall be very disappointed. I mean, what’s the point of having a little fuck toy who isn’t wet and willing?

But I’m sure you will be. If you’ve been truthful in our correspondence, I’m sure you will be very wet by now. And I will rub you, there between your thighs for a little while, before sliding my hands back up over your stomach and grabbing hold of your tits. I will squeeze them hard, and then I will put my lips up against your ear as I push my body up against yours. You will feel my hard cock up against your arse, with fabric in between, as I ask, “What are you?”

I’m sure you’ll know how to answer, since you wouldn’t be there if you weren’t prepared to be my slut, my fuck toy. But I want to hear you say it.

It seems a shame to make you take off your underwear, since I’m sure you look absolutely gorgeous in it. So don’t be afraid if I produce a pair of scissors. All I want is to snip enough material away for your nipples to poke through your bra; and also to slice through the crotch of your knickers. That way you remain gorgeous in your underwear, while I have access to the important bits. Sounds like the perfect compromise, doesn’t it?

So what next, my little fuck toy? Not that I care what you want, since you are there to obey, but there are so many options open to me.

Up to now I’ve been assuming your complete compliance; your absolute obedience. You understand, of course, that any form of disobedience, even as minor as speaking out of turn, carries a punishment. That gives you options, does it not? Your behaviour decides whether or not you are punished, and indeed the severity of the punishment. You must not imagine that I have travelled without an array of special items. Nor must you imagine that I will shirk from administering the appropriate punishment should the need arise.

So when I tell you to kneel by the bed, bending over, your torso flat against the bed sheet, arms stretched out in front of you, your past behaviour will have determined whether I spank your little bottom, or amuse myself in some other way.

You should know how much it would amuse me to apply my hand to your buttocks, having first bunched your knickers up in your crack. The pleasure of seeing your buttocks grow gradually redder, now there would be a thing! But remember, I come with equipment. If you have been especially disobedient, I will not shirk from whipping your fine arse. It’s all up to you.

But for now I am content to imagine that you are a model of compliance. And as you kneel on the floor, your torso spread out across the bed, I will avail myself of the opening in your knickers to finally touch your pussy proper. I mean to finger your soft folds, and slowly tease a finger in between them. I mean to stroke you with my other hand, all over your thighs, and then to finally ease a finger inside you, just testing the waters.

Now, I cannot know what the state of your pussy will be, but since you have given me to understand that you are a very horny slut, I imagine that your cunt will be nice and eager. One finger, two fingers, possibly three fingers. Just teasing slowly, nothing harsh. Just so I can feel the state of your arousal, your juices coating my fingers.

And when I pull my fingers out, one of them will move up to tease your little anus. Maybe I’ll even slide that finger a little way inside, just to remind you that your arse is mine to fuck, should I so please. You are my little fuck toy to do with as I please, after all. Why not take full advantage?

For the moment, though, I shall step back. You will hear the sound of me unzipping. I will move in behind you, and you will feel the tip of my cock touch your labia.

AlanaJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlanaJones

You will feel the tip of my cock in between your labia. You will feel the tip of my cock up against your opening, the entrance to your pleasure pit.

Well, my horny slut; do you want my cock? Do you? I want to hear you say it. I want to hear you beg for it. I’m just holding steady, the tip of my stiff cock against your opening. Do you want my cock, slut? Do you want it inside you? If you do you must beg for it. Do it, slut! Beg me to give you my cock.

I will not, at least not at the moment. Instead I will move round the bed, so that you can watch me undress fully. And if you still want my cock, slut, you must keep on begging. That’s right, slut. I want you to beg for whatever it is you want as I slowly reveal my naked body to you. I want to be able to see it in your eyes, what a horny fucking slut you are.

That’s right, slut. Beg me for it! Look at my big, hard cock and tell me how much you want it.

And if you don’t? Remember what I said. I will not shirk from administering the appropriate punishment if you do not do as I wish. There is just as much pleasure to be had from whipping your arse as from fucking it. Remember that!

But for the moment I am assuming your absolute compliance.

Get up on the bed, slut! I want you on the bed, on your back. Spread your legs, slut! Spread them wide! Make sure you have a pillow under your arse first.

I have cuffs for your wrists and ankles. Really I should let you cuff yourself, but this first time, I’ll apply them myself.

It’s a shame about modern hotels, isn’t it? The way the beds are almost deliberately chosen to prevent certain activities. That’s why I’ve made an effort to find a hotel that has beds with proper bed frames. Yes, slut, that’s right, a proper bed frame that allows me to chain your arms and legs firmly in place. You can try and move all you like, but those chains will be hooked up to the cuffs and the bed frame, and there will be nothing you can do to prevent me from doing what I want to do.

If you have been a disobedient slut, I will punish you. If you have been a good slut…

How will I punish you? Well now, that’s for you to find out by disobeying, isn’t it?

For now I’m assuming that you’ve behaved impeccably, and that you’re now laying there, chained to the bed frame, your legs spread wide, your nipples poking through the holes in your bra.

And being a sucker for nylon, I will stroke your thighs, feeling the fabric beneath my fingertips as I push my lips against the naked flesh above your stocking tops. I will stroke your nylon thighs and kiss the insides of your thighs, enjoying the way your scent overpowers my senses.

Yes, my horny slut, I shall take great pleasure in the smell of your cock hungry cunt as I kiss the insides of your thighs and feel the nylon beneath my fingertips. Because that’s how things are, isn’t it? After all, you’ve just begged for my cock, haven’t you?

Do you still want my big hard cock inside you? You may answer that. Once.

Not that it matters how you answer. You will not be given my cock. Not yet.

What you will be given is my tongue. There’s a gaping hole in your knickers, revealing your wet, horny pussy, and I intend to make good use of it, opening you up, probing you with my tongue.

Is your pussy dripping wet? Are those juices sloshing around inside? Are they trickling out down your thighs? I expect nothing less from you, my horny slut, as I hold you open and wriggle my tongue around in your delicious honey pot.

Don’t worry, I won’t forget your clit. You will feel my tongue on your clit as I work as many fingers as your pussy is ready for inside you. How long for? Five minutes? Ten minutes? Fifteen minutes?

Well, that depends on you. There is of course a rule. You may not cum without permission. So if you want to climax, you must ask permission. No, you must beg for permission to cum. And I will lick and finger your pussy until you do beg.

That’s right, slut. My tongue will lap at your clit and my fingers molest the depths of you until you beg to be allowed to cum. Go on, beg for it! Beg to be allowed to cum!

No! You may not cum. But I will give you my hard cock if you want it. Do you want my big, hard cock? Do you?

If so, then you must beg for it. Go on, slut! Beg for it! Beg for my big, hard cock! I know how much you want it. So tell me how much you want it. Beg for it!

Yes, you may have my cock, but I think we’ll give your pussy a rest for now. Instead I’ll straddle you. Your nipples are poking through the holes in your bra, and I will tease them with the head of my cock, before moving further up. I will rest my buttocks on your tits, feeling your hard nipples against my skin. Then I will slide my hand under the back of your head and lift it, move it into position.

Do you want my cock, slut? Do you?

Then open your mouth.

Now, in our correspondence, you’ve been quite the little tease. You’ve given me to understand that you are able to take every inch of my big cock in your mouth. You could just have been spinning me a yarn of course, but you’ve portrayed yourself as a very enthusiastic little cocksucker. And now is the time to prove it!

Go on, slut! Take my big cock in your mouth. Maybe you can take every last inch, maybe not. It really doesn’t matter. Practice makes perfect, and if you can’t, we shall just have to practice for as long as it takes. Yes, that’s right; I will feed you my cock for as long as it pleases me to feel your lips clenched round me and your wet tongue slithering over my shaft.

I will feed you my big, hard cock as much as I like, drag the head across your lips and cheeks, maybe slap you once or twice with it. I expect you to show exactly the kind of enthusiasm you’ve expressed in our little exchanges. I expect you to be the perfect, eager little cocksucker as you work your tongue up and down the shaft before letting me plunge my big, hard cock into your mouth, all the way.

I should warn you that this little bout of oral will determine how things proceed. Having portrayed yourself as a horny little cocksucker, capable of taking my full length, I expect you to display your capabilities to the fullest extent. If I am not satisfied with you, you will be punished.

How will I punish you? That is for me to know and you to worry about. But I will come prepared. Do not underestimate me. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to clamp your nipples, plug your arse and subject your body to the full extent of my displeasure.

On the other hand, if I am satisfied that you are everything I could wish for in a cock-gobbling little slut, I shall take equal pleasure in rewarding you.

Among the other items, I shall bring a wand. Every woman loves a wand, don’t they? Especially the kind of woman who is a self-declared horny slut. Prove to me that you are worth my while, and I will apply the wand to your no doubt dripping, drooling, slobbering cunt.

How worked up are you? How long will it take you to cum?

Not that you are allowed to. Don’t you dare fucking cum yet!

You may of course beg to be allowed to cum. In fact I expect you to. As I push the vibrating head against your clit, I expect you to beg to be allowed to cum. Go on, slut! Beg for it! Beg for release!

Not that there will be any. I will bring you to the edge many times, but you must never cross it, do you understand? Not unless I take pity on you, and give express permission for you to cum. You may beg, in fact you must beg, as the vibrations molest your clitoris, but if you cum without permission, you will be punished.

So yes, slut, I will vibe your horny cunt for as long as it pleases me. On, off. On, off. Toying with you for as long as I like. Delighting in hearing you beg to be allowed to climax. Watching as juices dribble out of you, staining the pillow that’s holding up your arse. That’s what I want. That’s what I expect of you.

Or maybe you’d prefer something else? Maybe you’re desperate to have something inside that sopping pussy of yours? Are you desperate for me to fuck you? Do you want me to ram my big, hard cock up you and fuck you like a monster?

If that’s what you want, feel free to beg for it, slut. Go on! If you want me to fuck you, if you want my big, hard cock inside you, beg for it. Make me want to fuck you. You’ll have to beg like you’ve never begged before, mind. Much as I’d love to give you a good, hard fucking, I won’t do it until I am satisfied that you are absolutely desperate for my big, hard cock.

Can you do that, slut? Obviously you can’t beg on your knees, being all tied up, but you can surely put on a good show for me, can’t you slut?

Of course there’s only one way to find out. And that is to take the plunge. I will not elaborate any more on my plans for you. Not at the moment. You will only find out how this continues if you agree to meet.

Maybe if you beg hard enough, I’ll get on top of you and ram my big, hard cock into you, fucking you like a monster. Maybe I’ll refrain, and just keep toying with your pussy until you scream and scream, whether or not I allow you to climax. Maybe I’ll liberate you so that I can get you on all fours and fuck your sopping pussy from behind. Maybe I’ll tie you up in some other position, granting me access to each of your horny little fuck holes at my discretion.

Maybe you’ll displease me in some way, and I’ll feel compelled to punish you. I mean what I say, I will come fully equipped. It is up to you if you want to put me to the test.

Not that it matters. All that matters is that you agree to be my little fuck toy. After that, you may choose if you are to be rewarded or punished, in accordance with your behaviour. The pleasure will be all mine.

Always assuming you really do want to meet.

I await your reply.

Published 
Written by PervyStoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments