Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punishment Dream

"A dream I often have when I need to be punished."

11
6 Comments 6
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

As I kneel in the corner the spot my Master has given me, my body is already showing my excitement. My pussy is starting to get wet, my nipples are hard and my breathing has increased. 

My heels are sticking into my bum with the black stockings covering my smooth legs. The rest of my body naked and aching ready to be used and my smooth pussy needing to be touched. 

I always feel safe and loved as I wear my Master's collar but I still always get nervous. 

My master is a planner. He has hundreds of ideas, a list in his mind of things to do to me. Even after this year with him, I don’t think we have touched a quarter of the list. 

Back to the present as my Master is stilling in his chair, his bulge already showing and his hands holding a paddle. We both know it’s coming but he always makes me wait. I feel it’s all part of his plan. 

After I think the longest ten minutes of my life my Master tells me to stand. I do straight away with my hands behind my back and boobs pushed out. He stands by one of the dining room chairs and demands I come over. I stand by it and he orders me to lean over it. I do of course but as I do I notice the straps on the legs. 

Master takes his time in tying me to the chair. My legs to the back legs and my hands to the top of the front legs. My boobs are hanging down and my nipples still rock hard. My bare bum is sticking out and I’m sure my pussy is going to drip on the floor soon. 

Master walks around me and inspects his handiwork, inspects his slut. His fingers are caressing over my back slowly and teasingly. 

He leans down and kisses me passionately, our tongues playing. Master is hard with me but his kisses always show he loves me. 

As soon as our kisses stop he is putting a ball gag in my mouth. I know what’s coming. He’s doing that so I don’t make too much noise, he doesn’t want his wife waking up. 

I grip the chair with my hands getting myself ready for what’s coming. Of course I’m not ready fast enough as the first smack hits my left cheek. Then my right quickly after. I don’t let out any sounds yet as I can handle a paddle to my bum and master knows that. 

After twenty smacks, ten on each cheek, Master caresses my bum admiring his work. 

It’s clear he’s not finished as he stands in front of me and pinches each nipple. I see the sadistic smile appear on his face but I don’t see the paddle swing to hit my left boob before I feel the sting. The redness already forming on it as he hits the right. Master walks around me and as he does he slips his hand between my legs and laughs. 

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

I’m soaked. 

Looking forward I don’t see the second blow to my left then right boob. Again he gives me ten smacks to each side. I’m moaning so much over my gag as the drool drips out of my mouth but it’s not the only thing dripping. I’m thinking how I hate that my pussy is giving away how turned on I am. 

Master again feels my cunt, his cunt, stroking it and forcing three fingers inside me. They go in so easily as he stretches me a little and pumps his fingers quickly. He can tell perfectly when I’m close to coming and he knows my body and stops when I’m so close to squirting over him. I groan in disappointment over my gag. Master laughs enjoying my pain and pleasure. 

Master walks away and I hear his toy cabinet open meaning he’s getting something else or swapping the paddle. Sadly I can’t see but part of me is glad I can’t. As I continue to wait I hear Master walking back to me and instantly I hear the whoosh Just before I feel the sting on my pussy lips. 

He’s whipping my pussy, as I feel the pain I can hear the wetness of it. He doesn’t stop till he has whipped me ten times. Before I have calmed down his fingers are inside me again but four of them I think this time. 

He pumps fast and hard and I’m quickly close to cumming as he pulls out. 

I groan and drool. 

My Master stands behind me. I’m the perfect height to feel his cock sticking out rock hard and teasing my pussy. I start to fight against the restraints holding me so I can feel him slide into me. Trying to force my pussy lips over his cock even just his cock head but I fail. 

He won’t let me, he just rubs his big dick against my clit. If I could I would be begging him to fuck me right now but all I can do is drool. 

But Master knows me and gives me what I need. 

He slams into me, deeply fucking me hard. His hands come round and he holds to whip tightly against my sore boobs as he fucks me hard and fast. He wants to cum and that’s what I’m here for. I’m his slut and whore but always his babygirl too. 

He fucks me harder and faster and I’m so close but he cums before I do, thankfully. I would have been really punished if I came without permission. 

He shoots all his cum deep into my unprotected pussy. Leaning against me breathing hard he rests. I groan out in desperation to cum. He ignores me as it’s not my time today. 

Untying me and helping me to my bed he snuggles into me, holding me. I lay there hoping and praying he has knocked me up. I am loved but incredibly horny. 

 

 

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments