Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punctuality is a virtue

11
4 Comments 4
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I slid into visitor parking just as my phone lit up.

You're late.

I looked at the clock on the dashboard. 7:01.

Shit. Shit shit shit.

I grabbed my bag, jumped out of the car and ran into the lobby of the apartment building.

Frantically I hit the button on the elevator, wondering if it might be quicker to take the stairs. Why did he have to live on the 10th floor?

My phone went off again.

I don't like being kept waiting. 7:02

The elevator doors slid open and I leapt in, pressing the 10th floor button repeatedly. The doors were agonizingly slow to close and I began to both curse and plead with the elevator to just move a little faster as it made its way up.

Tick tock, baby. 7:03

I squeezed through the elevator doors and ran down the hallway.

Every minute makes it worse. 7:04

I knocked on the door, breathing hard. I could hear him walking towards the door... None too quickly, I noted.

The lock turned and he pulled open the door.

'Five minutes late?' he said.

I checked my phone. 7:05.

'Well if someone hadn't taken their sweet time getting to the door...' I said, testily.

He arched an eyebrow. 'You're giving me attitude now, too?'

I shut my mouth.

'Better.' He moved to let me come in.

I could smell the Chinese food and saw it laid out on the coffee table in the living room with a bottle of red and two glasses all ready to go. I started to make my way towards it, stomach rumbling when I felt him pull me back and press me against the wall.

'Where do you think you're going?' he said, his fingers tracing their way down my arms to grab my wrists and pin them above my head.

'I - I was...' It was already getting hard to form words and we had only just started.

'You were what? Avoiding your punishment?' He let go of my wrists and snaked his hands back down my arms, gently moving them towards my breasts. He grazed his fingertips around them before stopping at the nipple.

'I tried! I had to shower after work and then the traffic was crazy and -'

He squeezed my nipples hard until I squealed.

'Those sound like excuses.' He squeezed harder and I started to tear up. 'Which means you're wasting more time.' A tear finally fell down my cheek and he watched it trace its way down. 'Get to the bedroom.'

'But I'm hungry!' I whined.

'Bedroom. Now.' he said, dangerously low.

I knew better than to push him. The look in his eyes already told me I was in trouble.

I made my way to the bedroom and saw my cuffs lying on the bed. I picked them up, stroking the soft leather until he came up behind me. I curled into the warmth of his chest as he fastened them snugly on my wrists. Once they were on, I bent over the bed, ass on display.

'Oh no, baby. Not there. Middle of the room.'

Shit - he WAS mad. I made my way under our hard point in the ceiling. He ran a chain through it and clipped them to my cuffs. It was just short enough that I had to stand heels raised to keep my feet on the floor.

He moved in front of me and began to roll up the sleeves of his shirt. He looked at me and I could see the darkness in his eyes.

'You remember your safeword?'

I nodded.

'Use it if you need it.'

He gently ran his fingers over my blouse, flicking at the faux pearl buttons.

'Do you like this top?'

'It's not a favourite.'

'Good.'

He gave a sharp tug and the buttons popped off. The top half of my blouse fell open, revealing my lack of bra and those nipples which had already been abused. He pulled again, getting rid of the rest of the buttons and I felt the fabric rip at the shoulders. He grinned wolfishly and tugged a third time. The fabric bit into my shoulders and then gave way, fluttering to the floor. He eyed me up, appraisingly.

'That's better. I want to see those tits bounce when I spank you.'

I whimpered in response.

He moved to the side and peeled down my pencil skirt.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

'No underwear either,' he tsked. 'I only invited you over for supper, baby. Did you think this was going to go somewhere?' He moved in close. 'Were you hoping it was going to go somewhere? Were you driving over imagining all sorts of filthy things? Maybe you were late on purpose...'

'I tried!' I protested. 'I really did try to be on time.'

'Punctuality is a virtue, baby. You really shouldn't waste other people's time. Now... I think five slaps for every minute you were late should be about right.'

My dread and desire mixed together, leaving me light-headed and dripping down my thighs.

'Start counting, baby.'

One...

His bare hand stung against my backside and I did my best to keep my footing.

Two...

He slapped the other cheek.

Three...

The slaps rained down on me and my ass started to sting and then hurt as he kept a steady rhythm, switching cheeks, making sure no area was left unmarked. I was determined not to cry and made it all the way to twenty before he noticed.

'No tears?' he said, massaging my burning ass. 'Come on, baby, you're so pretty when you cry.'

'No tears today,' I said and then shrieked as he pinched a tender spot under my cheek.

'Well,' he mused. 'We still have five slaps to go. Maybe I should change things up.'

His hand trailed around my hips until it came to rest against my clit. He massaged it, lubing his fingers in my slick slit until I was shaking, pulling at my restraints.

'Keep counting.'

Sharp pain exploded through me as he spanked my clit hard. My eyes began to water. I tried to keep them at bay but on the third slap, I felt one slide down my cheek and then another. The fifth and final slap had me clenching my legs together and a muffled sob escaped my lips.

He moved in front of me and held me by the chin.

'Two tears? That's it? Someone is feeling brave today.'

He thumbed my clit while his fingers explored deep inside me. My nerves were so raw, I thought I was going to pass out. I could feel the pressure building, a tidal wave that threatened to drown me, and another feeling that made me start to panic.

'Please - please stop'

'Why?' he murmured in my ear.

'I think... I'm going to...It's so wet... ' I couldn’t finish the sentence.

'What? You think you're going to piss yourself?' I gasped as he said my humiliating thought out loud and tried to bury my head in his shoulder to escape my shame. He moved back and used his free hand to lift my chin so I was looking straight at him, while still finger fucking me with his other hand.

'Bad girls piss themselves. Good girls squirt. Which are you?'

'I... I don't...know'

He smiled at my desperation as I squirmed between wanting release and trying to keep some dignity.

'Good or bad, we both know you're going to come. And we both know you're going to soak the carpet when you do it.'

His fingers dug in deeper as he picked up the pace.

'Now... Come for me.'

I screamed as my orgasm ripped through me, knees buckling with only the cuffs holding me upright. I could feel my juices splashing all over my legs, soaking my ruined blouse on the floor.

I was still coming when he pulled his hand out and slapped me across the face, the unexpected pain of it creating another peak of pleasure before I came down.

He grabbed my hair and kissed me roughly. I could feel his cock, rock hard through his jeans. I tried to press against him but he pushed my hips away.

'Later. I want to hear you begging for it before I give it to you.'

He uncuffed me from the ceiling and I cuddled into him in the same spot, as if I had never left. As he began to massage my wrists, my stomach growled. I looked up expectantly.

'Yes,' he smiled. 'You can eat now.'

I squealed and bolted to the living room. I filled up our plates as he poured the wine and I cuddled back in blankets, still fully nude.

He passed me my wine and looked over my naked form, hungrily.

'Eat up, baby. You're going to need it.'

 

 

Published 
Written by damselindistress
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments