Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Post Inspection

"Nikki’s lips part and she thrills at the pressure rising up within her."

4
0 Comments 0
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the continuation of The Inspection, linked below."

“You could have at least let me cum.”

Twenty minutes later and Nikki is pissed. The walk home gave her some time to process what had gone down and while parts of it were spectacular, in her mind, an unspoken agreement had been broken.

He shows no interest in placating her.

“What I choose to let you do, is up to me. If you’re not okay with that, I totally get it.”

She holds the phone to her ear, waiting for the right words to form. But nothing takes shape. She stares out the window of her loft and sees a young family head down their stoop and grab hands with one another. The parents look about her age.

“You put me through so much… To just let me walk home, like a freaking jilted prom date.” Frustration colors every word. She whirls away from the window and the outside world. “You know what? Just go fuck yourself.”

He snickers, “Actually, you’re going to fuck yourself, Nikki. We’re going to watch.”

Before cutting Him out of her life, for good, Nikki hesitates. What does He mean?

“Have you opened the case?” He wants to know. She’s exasperated but not dismissive.

“Open it.”

A little sigh, the time in Tree Man’s arms was incredible just… Nothing else makes her feel so alive.

She opens the case He made her carry home, resting in the black foam is a brown, lifelike cock with a suction cup on the end. Her heart rises to her throat. Like quicksand, the more she struggles, the deeper she sinks.

“What do you have there, Nikki?” Ultimately, He’s undeniable.

Quietly, “A cock.”

“Yes, you do. Yes, you do.” His voice is low, He’s reeling her in. “And it’s a guess, but I think a good one, that you’re just about ready to get on it and finish what we started back here.”

It does look good to her. It feels nice in her hand. It’s heavy.

“Put us on Video chat, you’re going to have an audience.”

She does not respond for a moment. Just stares at the dong, thinking of the horrible walk home: not meeting people’s eyes, experiencing something darker than shame but also savoring the ecstatic feelings of the hour before. Her skin’s a canvas of stinging marks. Like all good art, it challenges her to re-think what she knows.

“Nikki, you’ll like it. I promise.”

She sets the phone up on the table, loses her underwear and looks into the screen. They’ve blocked their camera, so all she sees is herself in the purple sundress.

“Are they there?” she wants to know.

“Yes. Right next to me, they’re excited.” Nikki bets they are. As brutal as the ending may have been, the scene with Footsteps and Tree Man was as good for them as it was for her. Nikki understands that even without seeing them.

Nikki leans into her mirrored image, lifts the suction cup of the dildo up to her mouth and licks it in long, slow strokes. There is murmured approval from her viewers. Turning from the phone, Nikki sticks the tool on the hardwood floor and standing, plants her feet on either side of it. Already, she is slick. Her back to the phone screen.

Over her shoulder with a hint of apology, she warns, “This might get messy.”

There’s an unseen, girlish laugh. “We hope so.” Footsteps sounds so cute.

Bunching the dress at her hips, Nikki bends over providing a gratuitous look at the ass and pussy this trio took such interest in earlier. The red marks on her legs and cheeks are like sprinkles on a Christmas cookie. He grunts or was that Tree Man? This has quickly gotten fun.

Patiently, she lowers herself to the fleshy, mushroom cap. Holding the upright shaft with one hand and her skirts with the other, she knows that the ridge on the head is going to give her trouble. It will hit in just the right spot to unleash the floodgates. Her viewers are in for it.

NATHALIESWAN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NATHALIESWAN

As she eases down, Nikki’s lips part and she thrills at the pressure rising up within her. The phallus fills her completely. She wants for nothing.

“Fuck it slowly, Nikki. We want to see your lips clinging to that thing.”

She does as she’s told because that’s how He likes it. If she’s being honest, so does she.

For a moment, she thinks of her Pilates instructor and the kudos she’d get for her leg strength. In the squat position, lifting up and down in deliberate motion, the audience is all the motivation she needs to stick with it. The seismic orgasm that’s been boiling in her all afternoon is pretty compelling too. Nikki focuses on the brick wall in front of her and pleads with her body not to let go too soon. But she can feel what’s going on in her pussy, the rim of the dickhead is touching her right where she wants.

“Nikki, your friends want to see your face when you cum. Turn around.” She stops the ride and turns to the screen and decides to right an additional wrong from the earlier encounter.

“I want you to see all of me.” Her dress comes off. “Next time, don’t forget my tits.” Nikki imagines her playmates behind her onscreen image. Are they touching themselves? Touching each other? God, she hopes so.  To encourage them, she steps to the camera for a close-up of her razor clean sex. Pulling back the hood, her clit gets a tidy massage that she stops just before it becomes too pleasurable to deny. Stepping back, she moves her hand to her breasts and pulls on the ripened nipples. “All that attention and neither one of you touched my little tits.” Tree Man and Footsteps have been put on notice. He laughs. He likes it when she pouts. Maybe Tree Man and Footsteps do, too.

“Are you ready?” she asks with her hands still full.

“Cum all over it, Nikki. Do it for them.”

Again, she lowers herself onto the upright dick. Facing in the new direction, the ridge of the head is even more pronounced. Sliding thickly into her, it rubs along her g-spot. She can’t keep her eyes open and her legs begin to shake.

“C’mon Nikki, make yourself do it!” Footsteps sounds Chinese.

Another grunt from the people on the phone, again she can’t tell if that’s Him or Tree Man.

“Oh, My God…” the brown dick is doing its work and it’s glistening with Nikki. But she knows, it’s only a hint of what’s soon to come.

“Fuck it, Nikki. Fuck it.” Now, that’s Him, she knows that for certain. Feeling the boldness to open her eyes, she stares into her digital face and humps the cock. There’s so much pressure in her it’s frightening. Fighting through a moment of overstimulation, she presses on for an erotic jackpot. That big head rumbles through her like a bull in a china shop breaking hundreds of small parts to create one giant mess.

“I’m gonna…” she can’t finish the sentence, so she tries again, “I’m gonna…”

“Do it! Do it now!”

It’s too much, the cock won’t stay in her. It’s thrown out of her pussy with such force, it bounces off the floor and slides away through the building puddle below her. Nikki presses two fingers just inside her swollen lips, pumps twice and lets out a howl. Snapping her head forward, her stomach sucks in and a hydrant’s worth of cum fires out from between her legs. Gasping for breath, Nikki puts her hand to herself again and releases another sticky blast. She tumbles backward into her own pooling cum, legs shaking and then fingers herself to one final nasty splash.

Over the phone, her friends clap. Soaked in her self, she closes her eyes again and Nikki wonders what comes next.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by BlakeLightfoot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors