Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Portia and Grace Chapter 1

"Portia is discovered"

9
5 Comments 5
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Grace and I had been co- workers for about 18 months. I had developed a massive crush on her around about Halloween. It had been seeing her in her costume that did the damage. I'd always admired her timeless style but this was different.

For the office Halloween party Grace had gone as Cat Woman, her stunning curves clad tightly in the matte black suit. I suppose seeing her in the office at the photocopier and taking in her beauty had never crossed this line before. I somehow hadn't noticed how perfectly her honey curls fell across her breasts, the zipper on the cat suit seemed to guide your eyes right to them. I hadn't seen before how tight her waist was - a long slender bottleneck to her round hips. Now here is where I got into trouble. For characters sake: she had a whip. A whip.

My mind had raced. The whole night it seemed the perfect prop to aid in playful flirtations and she was not short of attention for it. That night I was transfixed by her, her attire played into every single fantasy I had had as a teen struggling to understand both my attraction to girls and my submissive side. All night I struggled to take my eyes off her.

Suddenly it seemed my mind was taken over and  I wanted nothing more than to taste her plump lips and to feel her perfect breasts in my hands, not to mention the thoughts her outfit was conjuring. I escaped to change the music, it seemed we were stuck on a spooky sounds track and people wanted to dance. As I was bent over fumbling for a CD to change someone spanked me! It was Grace- she had brought her hand down on my ass in a hard slap, shocked I straighten up just in time for her to give me a cheeky wink - hand me a drink  and then return to her audience of admirers.

After Halloween it became impossible to hang out with Grace without my mind going into overdrive, all I could think about was submitting to her. I had often become embarrassed when she caught me looking at her for longer than I should have, I couldn't help it. She seemed to have noticed my glances and would occasionally return them. Grace was a very flirtatious person so it was hard to tell if she just enjoyed my attention or reciprocated it. It was all a part of the torture leading up to today- I slowly but surely convinced myself to tell her.

One evening she invited me over to her place for a talk about a work project and a catch up. We hadn't really talked outside of work since before Halloween. When I arrived she had handed me a very large glass of wine and I jokingly asked if she was trying to get me drunk. She didn't answer but threw me a devilish grin. We settled on the sofa and had been chatting through ideas for the project. I was just getting into it when she suddenly grabbed my thigh.

" Oh my god I forgot to tell you...'' Grace launched into some gossip about the accounts department. But I wasn't listening, I was flustered from the wine and she hadn't moved her hand from my leg. My heart was racing.

JulyBoombb
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulyBoombb

'' Hold that thought, I really need to use your bathroom, it must be the wine," I giggled nervously and I made my excuses and escaped to the bathroom. I had to tell her, I had to.

I took a deep breath and pushed open the door, Grace's bathroom was at the end of the hallway and oddly recessed. Upon opening the door you took several paces then reached three steps down into the room. I recalled Grace had often mentioned sleeping on this minuscule staircase as a student when she was too drunk to make it back to her bedroom. Grace's taste was immaculate.

Minimalist touches of elegance were scattered throughout the apartment but I particularly loved the bathroom- it was so  'zen'- the bamboo bath mat and black marbled accessories coupled with touches of pink in the towels and prints of cherry blossoms. The tiles were cool against my warm skin as I leant against the wall. I was just thinking about when to bring up my feelings and how to tell her but my nerves got the better of me when she touched me.

I must have been in there a while, Grace's voice broke into my thoughts

'' Portia, are you okay?'' She was knocking on the door.

I was shaking as I reached for the lock. My cheeks felt hot as I opened the door.

She stood right in front me holding both our glasses.

''Yes, sorry-I-ehm- I just felt a bit dizzy,''  I cursed myself, why did I say that?

''Do you want to lie down? If you feel dizzy you really shouldn't be standing up, and especially not in the bathroom there are loads of places to bang your head if you passed out in there...''  She seemed worried and set down our glasses on a counter and grabbed my arm. Her hand felt cool wrapped around my arm. I tried to protest but she was already leading me to her bedroom.

She guided me to her bed and told me to sit, then she helped me off with my shoes. Seeing her kneeling there before me, her curls falling so softly around her face I couldn't look away and I took a leap. As she set down my shoes and smiled at me I launched forward and  I kissed her. She made a noise, but didn't pull away. Her lips were so full against mine, she took control in a way I had only ever imagined. Her hands moved to my head and her kiss became harder. I broke away.

'' I'm sorry, I really need to explain Grace. ...'' She placed her finger against my lips.

'' Shhh. You don't need to, I think I know already..'' Her voice trailed off and as it did I parted my lips looking her straight in the eye. That same devilish grain came back. '' I think I know exactly what it is you want...'' She stroked my parted lips and slid her thumb into my mouth. I sucked obediently, my face was on fire, I was both embarrassed and turned on. Hugely!

'' Now then, Portia, are you going to call me Mistress?''

 

Published 
Written by PortiaLovesSequins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments