Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playing with Ice

"A story so hot it makes ice melt."

10
6 Comments 6
14.4k Views 14.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I lie there waiting. I hear the click of the door as it opens, the swoosh as it slides against the carpet and then another click as it latches closed again. I know you are in the room again; I turn my head but can’t see you. Earlier you had bound my hands and ankles, leaving me spread eagle on the bed, completely open and exposed to you. If that was not enough, you blindfolded me just moments before I felt you climb off the bed, hearing you leave the room.

Now you are back. I feel your presence as you near the bed. I hear the sound of you setting something on the bedside table. I hear movement and wait anxiously.

The bed dips as you climb up next to me. I feel your hand as you reach out and run it up my leg along my inner thigh. I squirm as you near my already wet pussy, but your hand bypasses it, moving up over my hip and to my breast. You let your fingers circle my nipple, making it hard before trailing your fingers up along my collarbone to my neck.

Your fingers trace over my ear, up along my hairline, past my temple, and stopping in the middle of my forehead before trailing down over the bridge of my nose.

Your fingers trace the outline of my lips and I part them as I gasp from the sensuality of your touch.

Suddenly your fingers are gone and I arch my back, stretching my body towards you. Craving your touch. Seeking it out.

I feel a drip of cold wetness hit my lips just a moment before I feel the cold press of the ice against my mouth. You trace it along my lips and then I feel your warm breath as your mouth takes mine and you suck the ice cube into your mouth.

Your mouth leaves mine and I feel it trail along my neck, feeling the coolness as you take a nipple into your mouth. I arch my back as a wave of pleasure washes over me.

I cry out as your mouth and hands move away.

“Shhhh,” you say, as you put a finger to my lips, shushing me.

The warmth of your breath again caresses along my neck as you lean down and whisper into my ear, “You are mine; my little slut to do with as I please.”

The coolness of an ice cube send shivers running down my body as you run it first around, then over one hardened nipple and then over the next one. Again, I feel the caress of your breath as you take each nipple in turn in your mouth. Warmth contrasting with the cold as you softly suck on them causes me to moan and arch towards you.

You reach down and touch my clit with your still cool fingers, rubbing over my clit and feeling the wetness seeping from between my lips.

I hear the smile in your voice when you say, “I see you are enjoying this as much as I am. You love being so helpless, letting me do a I please to you.”

I moan and again arch my body, still bound and unable to move, but wanting… seeking… craving your touch, even more so as your hands and mouth leave my body.

I lie there waiting… wondering… anticipating your next move.

The drip of cold water hits me suddenly and flows into the hollow of my throat, followed by the light brush of the ice as you glide it down my throat. The coldness melts against my warm skin as you move it slowly down between my breasts. The melting ice pools in the hollow of my neck, creating a pool that you reach down and lap up with your tongue.

I moan and again pull against the restraints as a wave of pleasure washes over my body. My body is in a state of confusion. The coldness from the ice causes goosebumps to rise along my skin, but then the warmth from your mouth again warms and heats me.

Once again, you run the freezing coldness of the ice over my breast as you circle first one nipple, then the other. The tip of your tongue flicks over the hardened nipples as you tease them with your tongue. The warm heat of your hand cups my breast as you knead and suck my nipples, causing a wave of pleasure to run through me, making me quiver under your hands and mouth.

I pull tight against the restraints as I feel you move the ice cube, melting between my breasts, down my belly, and circling it around my belly button. You guide it lower and rub it over my clit. I arch and lift my hips, seeking your touch, feeling the ice run over my lips. I cry out as the cold hits my hot throbbing clit.

Your voice is husky with desire as you say, “That’s my little slut. Take it. Push that pussy up to me and beg me.” And then you slide the melting cube past my wet lips and into my hot pussy.

“Please,” is all I am able to say in a quivering voice.

You push the ice in deep with your finger. You continue to slide you finger in and out of my pussy. Stroking first one, then two fingers along my g-spot. I cum as I feel you rub your thumb over my clit; it took just a flick and I melted just like the ice cube.

NinaFlawleess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaFlawleess



You press down on my throbbing clit as still, your fingers rub gently inside me. Slowly, with barely any motion, you continue to hold me there as you decrease the pressure on my clit and start to draw circles around the hard nub.

I gasp and moan as I tug against the restraints again. I feel a gush of warmth, followed by coldness, as the melting ice gets pushed out by my contracting pussy, and runs down my crack. The shock of the coldness causes my bud to pucker as it runs through my body.

I cry out as I suddenly feel your mouth devour my clit. You bare your teeth and drag them over my throbbing clit. I thrust my hips to meet your mouth, as your fingers continue to thrust in and out of me. You fingers spread my lips wide as you slip yet another finger into me.

I clench my hands into fists and pull against the cuffs at my wrists as I once again feel my body start to orgasm. But suddenly you pull away. I am left to ride the crest back down. I feel lost in the darkness. My body craves your touch. I cry out for you. I wither on the bed needing you. Wanting you.

I struggle to catch my breath, trying to quiet myself so I can hear where you are. It seems like I lie there forever even though I know it has only been a few minutes. I know you are still close; I can feel movement on the bed. I feel a hand on my ankle as you release one ankle and then the other. I sense you moving and then kneeling between my open thighs.

You press your cock against my tender pussy lips; I squirm and try to move away. You grab my ass to hold me still as you ram your cock into me in one quick, deep thrust. I groan as I feel my silky pussy walls contract against the intrusion, feeling your cock fill and stretch my pussy.

You reach up and remove the blindfold, as you say, “I want you looking at me as I take what is mine.”

Then you start fucking me harder, faster, and deeper. I feel the slap of your balls against my ass with each thrust. Your hands reach back as you grab my cheeks, spreading my ass open for you to explore. I cum again as I feel your finger slide into my ass.

You stop and pull your cock out slowly and then ram it in again. You repeat this several times; with each thrust, you add another finger into my ass. The slowness and fullness I feel as your cock and fingers fuck and fill me, urge me towards another orgasm.

Just as I feel I am going to cum, you stop and remove your cock and fingers. I moan in frustration and open my eyes, not realizing I had closed them. I watch as you shift on the bed and reach up. You uncuff first one wrist, then the other. I wonder what you have planned for me next.

You reach down and nudge one of my legs as you tell me to roll over. I do and you lift my hips as you push my head and chest down to the bed. You reach between my legs and run your fingers along my slit, following it with your cock.

You stop at my bud. I push back against you, impatient to have you in me again.

You give my ass a slap as you continue to tease my puckered hole with your cock and say, “Soon, my little slut, soon.”

I start to groan out my displeasure at having to wait. Then you slowly push your cock in, letting your length and width fill me. I feel the sway of your balls against my clit when you finally hit bottom.

You start to pull out, but I push back as you do so you can only go an inch before you slide it back in again. Each time you withdraw, you pull out a bit further. Inch by slow, agonizing inch. Your strong hands are on my cheeks as you squeeze and rub my ass. I feel my crack caress your cock as you continue to slowly slide in and out of me. The motion is driving me crazy. As you start to enter me again, I try to push back against you, but your firm grip on my ass holds me in position, pushing my chest and head further into the bed, and my ass higher.

Finally, after seven or eight slow thrusts, you let the full length of you pop out. But before I can cry out in protest, you slide the head back in and slowly fuck me with just the head of your cock; sliding it in and letting it pop out each time.

I start to wither around, wanting more as I feel the orgasm building. Just then, you slide it all the way in and start fucking me. You use my hips to pull me towards you, meeting thrust for thrust.

I cry out as I cum and you say, “Yes. That’s it, my little cumslut. Cum for me as I take that ass of yours and make it mine.”

You reach down and flick my clit, not giving me a moment to come down from the orgasm as another builds. Suddenly you shove your cock all the way in and stop; I feel your hot cum pumping into my ass and I can’t help but orgasm again. You pump in and out, slowly milking the rest of the cum from your cock and balls before collapsing beside me on the bed.

Published 
Written by sassys
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments