Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pimping Zoe: part 10 Preparing for the Big Party

"I get Zoe ready for the big party tonight at Fred's office."

9
2 Comments 2
10.2k Views 10.2k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Pimping Zoe: Part 10 Preparing For The Office Orgy

I was dreaming about last night, my hard cock getting sucked by the two beautiful women from the party. My slave Zoe, whom I purchased at a charity function last Friday, who has led me on the most amazing life changing week ever, and Vanessa, the slave I won in a bet last night at a BDSM party. The dream was quite vivid as I could almost feel their lips and tongues sliding up and down my rock hard cock. I started to wake up thinking this wasn't a dream, when I put my hand on a lush head of hair at my crotch. Opening my eyes I looked down into the most beautiful sight I think I have ever seen, Zoe's bright blue eyes looking at me, while Vanessa was sucking my cock.

"Good morning my master," Zoe said impishly, "we noticed your cock was hard and couldn't resist your animal magnetism."

"Come here you naughty nymph." I said grabbing her hair and pulling her to my face, kissing her deeply, our tongues sliding over each others like a symphony of movement. When I kissed her I felt more alive and more manly than I had in my whole life. This thought made me very happy and also thinking of tomorrow very scared.

As Vanessa took my cock all the way down her throat, Zoe broke our kiss and stuffed her tits into my face, not one to look a gift horse in the mouth I took her hard nipples in my mouth and sucked on them in turn, the right one then the left one. I slathered my tongue over her nipples, then I bit her left nipple very hard letting her know I was still in charge.

"OWWWW Master yes bite my nipples!" She cried out.

I grabbed her ass and pulled her whole body up I wanted her cunt on my face. She quickly got the idea and positioned herself over my head giving me complete and total access to her entire feminine area. I dove in with my tongue I made it rigid as I slid it through the fold of her tight pussy, making her moan a deep throaty moan. I repeatedly brought my tongue from the bottom of her slit all the way up to the top, just sliding my tongue through her pussy lips and right over her clit.

Meanwhile Vanessa was gobbling my cock like it was her last meal, I won't say she was a better cock sucker than Zoe, she was just different, she did things her way and Zoe did them her way both were incredibly hot. I could feel her going all the way down my cock, as it was deep in her mouth her face all the way down in my trimmed pubic hair. I could feel her gagging on my cock as she kept it down as long as she could. I could feel her saliva dripping down my balls as she was drooling on my cock. She was a major distraction from my pussy eating.

After several strong licks through Zoe's entire pussy I zeroed in on her clit taking it into my mouth sucking strongly on it as I ran my tongue over the nubbin of flesh. Being a guy I can only imagine how good that must feel to a lady, that raw sexual energy coming from the sucking and sliding tongue over the most sensitive spot on her entire body. It didn't take long before Zoe was holding onto the headboard of my bed for dear life, grinding her cunt into my face.

"MASTER OH MY GOD SUCK MY SLAVE CUNT PLEASE!!!" She screamed.

"MASTER LET ME CUM I AM SO CLOSE PLEASE MASTER PLEASE PLEASE!!" she begged.

At this point I stopped releasing her clit the pressure removed the tongue no longer moving, to be so close and to have it ripped away, that is a truly amazing tease job. Pushing Zoe off my face I grabbed Vanessa's hair yanking her head down hard on my cock, gagging her as I fucked her throat.

"Oh yeah suck my cock Vanessa!!" I cried out, as I blew my load down her throat, "AHHHHHHHHH GOD YES!!!"

Zoe came over to Vanessa, kissing her as she pulled off my cock, they started doing that cum swapping thing again.

"Zoe, clean my cock now slave!" I demanded.

Moving over to me quickly, "Yes master." she said.

She took my cock into her mouth all the way down as well and then back up again as she licked and sucked it clean. I pulled out of her mouth as I didn't want her to get to excited and cum without permission, that would just ruin my plans. Taking my newly hard cock over to Vanessa I put her face down on the bed as I pushed my cock into her hot cunt. Ramming in deep I felt her squeeze my cock from inside.

"YES SIR FUCK ME HARD!!" she yelled out.

"Zoe watch me fuck Vanessa and don't touch yourself, am I CLEAR?" I spoke the last word with authority to Zoe.

"Yes master you are very clear." she answered in almost a pout.

I banged my cock into Vanessa hard over and over sliding it inside her juicy pussy over and over I felt her hand move down as she diddled her clit as I pounded her shaved pussy. I looked over at Zoe smiling as I grabbed Vanessa's hips and fucked her with long, hard, calculating strokes. Ramming it in and pulling all the way out, holding for a second or two and then slamming my cock deep inside her again. I could tell Zoe wanted me bad she was shivering every time I slammed my cock into Vanessa, and she was licking her lips watching us. If I hadn't told her to not touch herself I knew she would be fingering herself right now. But I had other plans for my sweet slave, that included not letting her cum till later tonight.

"OH GOD FUCK ME SIR!!! MAY I CUM PLEASE YOUR HOT COCK IS DRIVING ME CRAZY?!?!" Vanessa screamed out on one particularly deep thrust.

Leaning down looking at Zoe I shook my head letting her know she couldn't, as I whispered into Vanessa's ear, "Cum you little slut, ride my cock and explode!!"

"OOOOOHHHHH MMMMYYYYYY GGGOOOOODDDDD YESSSS FUCK ME HARDER AHHHHHHHH", Vanessa cried out as she exploded in orgasm. Her entire body convulsing in ecstasy as my cock drove back into her spasming cunt I released my own load into her hot pussy.

"OOOOHHHHHH YEAH RIDE MY COCK VANESSA, TAKE MY LOAD AAARRRHHHHHHHH YEA!!", I yelled out as I came hard inside her. I looked over at Zoe and she was breathing very shallow panting almost like she was going to cum without any stimulus other than the visual smorgasbord before her. I pulled out of Vanessa grabbing Zoe, I slapped her face breaking the spell she was under. I walked her over to the shower in the bath room and pushed her inside and turned on the cold water.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW Master NO ITS COLD!!!" she screamed as the icy water poured over her tantalizingly luscious body. She was truly a beautiful woman, I totally needed her in my life, she was a part of me I know she felt the same but I had to make sure and that would happen tomorrow. I reached down and turned off the water, looking at Zoe standing there shivering like a drowned rat was rather amusing.

"I said no cumming slave, and I meant it!" I said smiling at her and handing her a towel.

I walked back into the bedroom looking at Vanessa she appeared to be completely vaped and exhausted from the previous evening's and this morning's activities. She did not seem to have Zoe's stamina, because Zoe had been going non-stop for a week now and she didn't appear to be ready to slow down. I smacked Vanessa's ass really hard.

"Get up wench, go clean up and then you and Zoe make some breakfast for us." I commanded the two of them.

Vanessa jumped up and got into the shower quickly cleaning herself and jumped out, toweling off she and Zoe went to the kitchen naked to make some food. I myself jumped into the shower took a long leisurely shower and felt amazing as I got out and dried off. I went to my room and got dressed as I heard the two slaves giggling in the kitchen, I ignored it like I said I have big plans.

I walked into the kitchen to see them cooking some eggs and bacon, with toast and hash browns. We all sat down and ate, it was delicious. The two slaves sat there quietly looking concerned as I was already dressed.

Once I finished my meal I told Vanessa, "Clean this kitchen spotless, I need to do something to Zoe." as I grinned evilly at my stunned slaves face.

"Yes sir!" she said, as I walked with Zoe to the bedroom.

Guiding Zoe along with my hand at her neck, she melted into my side, feeling the comfort of my contact even in such an authoritative way made her happy. Once in the bedroom I shut the door when I turned around she was on her knees in front of me head bowed.

"Have I displeased you Master?" she asked tentatively.

"No my dear slave, why do you ask?" I replied smiling at her kneeling before me, feeling the energy, power, of knowing I could do almost anything I wanted with or to this beautiful girl. Not because I could force her to or make her do it, but as I have learned over the last week it's because she lets me.

"Well I was ummm..." she said then paused.

"You may speak freely my dear." I told her.

"Yes Master, I was just a little jealous when you were with Vanessa. I know I shouldn't be I have no claim on you and you certainly have let me be used by others, but... but it," she looked up at me with those piercingly beautiful blue eyes, "I didn't like it. I mean it was very exciting watching you fuck her, and I didn't mind when the three of us were together, but when you put me out of reach and looked at me while you fucked her," she paused again still looking at me, "and telling me not to do anything. I really didn't like it Master, that's all." she said then lowered her head.

"Well in my defense my darling slave, you did wake me up with a stupendous blow job and then sitting on my face I needed to take care of my business now didn't I?" I asked her knowingly.

"Yes Master." she answered, squirming before me I believe clearly not liking where she thought this conversation was going.

"I also have big plans for you tonight and I didn't want you to cum because of the plans tonight." I told her in no uncertain terms, "Which brings me to why I brought you in here. I want you to bend over the bed please I will be right back."

She assumed the position of standing next to my bed and bending over to lean onto the bed, she knew I was watching and made sure to make each movement as sensual as possible. Lowering her body to the bed she thrust her ass out to be watched, her gorgeously fuckable ass. I went to the toy drawer I grabbed a couple items as I was getting her ready for this evening. I grabbed some lube from the drawer by the bed and went over to her. Rubbing my hands over her ass I teased her flesh with my soft touch. Interspaced with lifting my hand from her ass, making her think I was going to strike her tender flesh. But no I did no such thing, I did continue to arouse her by rubbing her ass and back.

Once she seemed very on edge from the teasing I poured some lube down the crack of her ass rubbing it into her crack as I slid my finger into her anus, she moaned out loud. I pushed another finger into her ass working the lube in as deep as my fingers could go. This whole thing was designed to get her hotter than hell and this tease to end all teases was working. I lubed up an anal plug it was the bigger one of the two I bought her. As I slid it in her ass slowly she moaned even louder. Swirling it around her ass opening I pushed and thrust it inside her slowly till "POP" it went it filling her ass with the large latex plug.

EllieRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllieRosee



Next I had her stand up straight as I had her step into a harness, this wasn't an ordinary harness it was a harness I bought from Tiffany at the sex store. I never showed it to her because I wanted it to be a surprise. I slid the harness up her legs making sure all the straps went to the right spots, I didn't want any chafing. I secured the harness up over her shoulders and locked her hands behind her back into the built in shackles on the harness.

Now this harness will be the piece de resistance of the tease ploy I am working, for within this harness are three bullet vibrators one positioned right over her clit, the other two on her nipples. Now the pure evilness of this device is not the fact that the vibrators are there but that they are programmable. I set the program for thirty seconds, which meant the vibes would buzz on low for thirty seconds then shut off for thirty seconds, interspersed within this rotation would be vibration speed increases, some faster some slower never the same and a pattern that would not be realized by the recipient.

I then walked Zoe over to a chair and sat her down, which thrust the butt plug into her ass and causing her to moan again. I then strapped her to the chair so she couldn't get up or move. I placed several towels under her in case she had an accident and I left her there. I activated the vibes while standing in front of her with the remote control.

"Ohhhhh Master that's nice ummmmmm yes." she said. "Oh god that feels good." she continued as the vibrations went on stimulating her clit and nipples. I smiled at her wickedly as I was mentally counting to thirty. Sure enough at about twenty nine the vibes shut off. The look of horror in her eyes was intoxicating.

"No Master you can't do this to me I can't do this like this I need you please turn them on and then you can use me in any way you want." she pleaded. I just stood before her and watched in about thirty seconds they started up again and based on the noise it was a hard vibration.

"OH GOD YES MASTER THAT'S IT!! MORE MORE ALMOST THERE..." she said excitedly, then they shut down.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Oh god Master please don't do this to me." she pleaded, as I walked out of the room. I had shopping to do. It had started up again before I left and she started moaning more, concentrating on cumming punishment be damned I could only guess was her thought. I heard her scream again in frustration, as I smiled at Vanessa, who was just finishing up the kitchen.

"Get some clothes on and lets go I need to do some shopping before tonight's event." I told Vanessa. She quickly got on Zoe's slinky black dress as it was the only article of clothing around she could find. Putting on her five inch heals she looked decadent.

We walked out to the garage got into my car and I hit the button to open the garage door when I heard Zoe scream again, I knew she was in for a long day, but it would be worth it for her I would make sure of it. Pulling out I drove down the street waving at Fred's wife who just glared at me as I went by. First stop was the grocery store, I walked down a few aisles with Vanessa holding onto my arm. Now if you don't think a drop dead gorgeous brunette in five inch heels and a fuck me dress on at just before noon wouldn't cause a stir at the grocery store, you would be mistaken. Women glared at her and me, men ogled her and gave me those mental hive five nods.

I picked up several large bottles of olive oil and went up front to pay for them. We walked out with our purchase I can only imagine what they were thinking as I walked out with all that oil. Next stop was Tiffany's sex store, she saw me and came running up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me, right in front of Vanessa.

"Hello sir.", she said to me then noticed I wasn't with Zoe. "Oh hi Vanessa, what are you doing here?" she went over and kissed Vanessa as well.

"Master lost a wager with sir here and I am his for the weekend." Vanessa let her know as she grabbed Tiffany's ass, Tiffany winced at the contact.

"OH MY GOD, that was you??" Tiffany said in shock, "I heard about it but I was a little preoccupied on the spanking wall, I came so many times I lost track and I still can't sit down." she said with a silly grin on her face.

"Tiffany." I said.

"Oh sorry sir, just didn't expect you here with Vanessa, may I ask where is Zoe?" she asked quizzically.

"Oh she is back at my house in the harness." I stated simply.

Tiffany just started grinning evilly. "What interval sir?" she asked.

"Thirty seconds." I said.

"Oh you are mean." Tiffany said still grinning. "Anyway what can I do for you today?"

"I am planning a big event and one of the surprises involves a great deal of olive oil. I need something to contain it so it is easier to clean up, if you know what I mean?" I asked her.

"Oh that sounds like fun and we have just what you need, follow me." She said as she walked gingerly over to the other side of the store. She showed me several plastic liners for the floor and a frame to hold the sides up so the oil doesn't leak off the plastic. I looked at it and thought this is exactly what I wanted I picked up the ten by ten size and went to the counter to pay for it.

"If sir wants I can come by sometime next week and test it out with you and Zoe." She still had the Cheshire cat grin going.

I hugged her close giving her ass a firm squeeze, making her wince again, "I will let you know." I told her and walked out with Vanessa. All told shopping trip took about an hour, I also took Vanessa out for lunch, she was quite curious about the event this evening I told her she would find out later tonight, unless she wanted to be in the harness while I was gone, she gave me the big no thank you on that one.

Getting home I left the supplies in the car for later this evening and went into the bedroom to check on Zoe. I walked in and she was moaning and sobbing as the vibes were going like crazy and when they stopped she screamed out, "Oh you fucking Bastard!!!"

I can honestly say she had no idea I was there until I went "Ehem, what did you call me?" I said evilly.

She looked up in shock having not heard me come in I think she was wondering how long I had been there. I walked over to her and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back I kissed her long and hard. Somewhere in the middle of the kiss the vibes turned on and she was moaning into my mouth as our tongues dueled each other. Letting go of her head, I walked back out of the bedroom and closed the door behind me. I heard her cry out in misery as the vibes shut down to early again.

The rest of the afternoon was a blur as I watched T.V. put Vanessa in the cage because she was curious what it was for, and listening to Zoe's cries of orgasm denial anguish. After a couple hours I fucked Vanessa in the cage the way I fucked Zoe yesterday morning, I pounded her cunt till she was screaming.

"SIR PLEASE FUCK MY ASS!!!" Vanessa cried out in need, I happily obliged her by quickly pulling out of her soaking cunt and slamming my cock into her hot ass. The only lube was her sloppy pussy juices which were plenty.

"Feel my hard cock reaming your ass slave?" I asked her as my cock sawed back and forth in her tight ass. All while fucking Vanessa I thought about Zoe and how she had changed my life. I kept pounding Vanessa's ass until she begged me to let her cum.

"PLEASE SIR PLEASE I NEED TO CUM!!!" she cried out.

I slammed my cock into her ass and stopped buried balls deep in her ass and told her simply, "NO!" Then I resumed fucking her ass till I blew my load into her caressing ass. I cleaned up in the kitchen and let Vanessa out of the cage, she was pouting but I didn't care. I told her to clean up in the bathroom, and I went to check on Zoe.

She was sitting there bouncing in the chair trying anything to give her enough stimuli to cum. I think she was really close and I was tempted to let her finish the run to see if she could make it, that howl of joy would have been legendary. But nope I stopped the vibes with my remote control. I untied her from the chair as she grabbed me kissing me almost raping me. I was very glad her arms were still secured or I might not have been able to stop her. After some dislodging and removing the harness once she had calmed down, I got her into the shower and washed her hair and body. I set out a sexy little thing she was to wear and a coat to cover it up.

I ordered in some Chinese food and let Zoe eat her fill, she would need all the energy she could get. After eating I laid her on the bed wrapping my arms around her and let her get a nap. Even in her sleep she was rubbing her body against mine with the need I had built up inside her. I kept her hands away from vital body parts so she didn't cum while sleeping. I secured her hands behind her back again as that was a losing proposition. I got up and went out to the living room, where Vanessa was kneeling on the floor next to the couch, waiting patiently for me to come back out.

"Sir I mixed you a drink." She said, as I sat down on the couch, next to her. I took the drink and downed it. "You know she loves you right sir?" Vanessa told me.

I looked at Vanessa with a look of fear, Vanessa saw it and said, "You love her to don't you sir?"

"I think so I mean we have only known each other six days now." I told her all about the past week up till the party.

"Well sir judging by what you just told me and after hearing your conversation this morning, before you put the harness on Zoe. She is completely in love with you, she trusts you, she cares about you and most importantly she respects you." Vanessa went on, "If she didn't she would have left before now, a sub won't stay where she can't respect the Dom. So judging by how she dotes on you, and that little flair of jealousy from this morning, she is yours for the taking. I noticed she isn't collared, are you waiting for something?" Vanessa asked as she fingered her collar.

"I was waiting until tomorrow when she is supposed to leave." I said. "I don't want her to go the very thought is like a kick in the gut."

"Then what are you waiting for collar that bitch." Vanessa said smiling.

"I can't not till I see this through tonight. Tomorrow I will offer her a choice, she can stay or go based on that choice. If she stays I collar her and if she doesn't she can go." I said matter of factly.

"As you say sir, if it was me I would do it now, but I guess that's why I am a slave and you are a master, and if there is any doubt in your mind, you are her master." Vanessa's words soothed my aching gut a little, but tomorrow would still be the final "anything" I had for my beloved Zoe.

It was time to get going, I woke Zoe up and let her freshen up as we got into the car I blindfolded her, Vanessa rode in the back dressed to kill in that black dress. As I put the car in drive I felt like I was driving on my way to my destiny. I just hoped Zoe wanted to stay for the whole ride.

To be Concluded:

Published 
Written by Simonize
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments